Alexander Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got in the car.

* * *

A phrase returned through his thoughts: It will stain you, and poison those around you.

The words seemed to reverberate through him.

The couple lived in a brownstone on one of those streets that seems like a one-block paradise, a gentrified outlier as if some block from Park Slope had crawled out into the poorer reaches of the city. The kind of place a successful young couple could still buy. A starter home, an investment against the day someone made partner.

"Hi hun," Monica called from the kitchen. "Emmy's with your Mom, I cleared the afternoon for us like you asked. I'm hoping you- You!"

She walked through the arched doorway from a dining room and froze in place before Alexander could even issue a command. Nonetheless, he cut in quickly before things could go any further..

"Stop," Alexander said. "Don't move or speak."

Monica was wearing some extraordinary lingerie, fishnet and lace. She had a strange, contorted expression, a false joy over a deep horror.

God, what a body! Alexander drank in her hips, her full breasts, the cascade of golden hair.

"Monica, go put some clothes on," Tom said.

She didn't move. Tom's face started to redden with that anger returning. His broad shoulders seemed to shift to a fighting stance. The tendons in his neck went taut.

"Stop," Alexander said to him, with a sigh. "Don't speak. Sit down in that chair."

Tom reddened further. His body seemed to tense even further but he sat down.

"Well," Alexander said. "Time for our therapy session."

Tom and Monica both looked at him, on with pure rage, one with terror.

It will stain you, and poison those around you.

"The problem," Alexander explained, "is that I discovered that Monica here is an absolute cock loving slut. You just weren't satisfying her, Tom. Things weren't that good in 'that department' because you weren't getting it done. Oops."

Neither of them could speak. Monica looked like she was trying to shake her head.

But the cold rage ran in his own veins.

"So, we're going to try to fix things a little bit here, how about that? Tom, you wanted your perfect life back, and I'm here to give it to you."

Tom's knuckles where white as he clutched the arms of the chair. Alexander imagined what it would take to grip so tightly the bones themselves burst from the skin.

"Monica, feel that arousal now. You know the one. That craving, that need. Remember that orgasm you had? You know how you want that. Remember how incredibly good it felt when you had me hard in your mouth."

She trembled.

"Yeah. That's right."

Tom opened his mouth. He couldn't speak, but he hissed like an animal.

"Now, I was clumsy. I admit it. I am a little more skilful now, and we'll just keep trying until we get this right, how about that? Because I want you to have your perfect life. I really do."

"Monica, you are going to shift your priorities from now on: you are going to devote yourself to your baby and make sure that she lacks for nothing. You are going to devote yourself to Tom's successful career, and your daughter's well-being. It will be the two passions of your life. Of course, you will continue to try to make Tom happy in bed, and each time you do, you will get your reward."

He turned to Tom.

"Tom, everything is going to seem perfect, and you are going to play along. Your career is going to go well, I am sure. How could it be otherwise? You and Monica are going to stay together and support each other in every way. You are going to have that life that you dreamed of. You are going to make the best decisions you can in order to have that perfect life. You will feel tremendous gratification knowing that everyone thinks you have the perfect marriage, the perfect family. And if buddies ask you sometimes how you got so lucky, they won't be lying. A devoted wife, a caring mother, and a sporty slutty lover whenever you want. Which you will."

He stepped back. "What I can't do is make you forget about this. So we're just going to double down. Every now and then, I'm going to check in on you two, to make sure that things are going the way you want. And if we need to make a few adjustments, we will. For example...

"You can't talk about it. Not to anyone else, not to your therapist, not to your best friend. To nobody. You can't talk about it to each other. It will be like this weird little moment happened in a dream. Just a weird, weird dream."

Alexander felt that coldness in his body like an electricity, crackling through his flesh. He sat down on their wide sofa.

"Tom, what you are about to witness is going to turn you on in a way you never imagined. By the time I am done with Monica, you are going to be absolutely wild with arousal and desire. The fact that you can't move or speak is only going to drive the intensity of that even higher.

"Monica: I gave you a little taste the other day. But now, we're really going to use that hunger you are feeling to make sure that you are a happy, well satisfied woman. Now: calmly, quietly, and honestly, Monica, tell me what you are feeling."

"I feel sick. I feel completely disgusted. I really want it. I really, really, really want it again. I love Tom, and I feel horrified at my own feelings, and I feel a sinking feeling inside that he sees me this way."

"Good, great! Silence now. Get on your hands and knees, and come undo my trousers here. Take what you want."

Monica followed his instructions perfectly.

"You see, Tom? See how sexy your wife is as she crawls up another man? Look at that gorgeous body, eh? Feel how lucky you are."

Monica got Alexander's cock out. He was fully erect; his thick cock twitching up the side of her head as she kissed around the base and lowered his clothes to his ankles.

"Listen, Tom, feel how excited you are by this. You are as excited right now as you ever have been. Maybe more. Calmly, quietly, tell me that is true."

Tom coughed out the words. "It's true."

Alexander could see his erection, awkwardly angled under his clothing.

"Tell you what, Tom. You can get it out. Let your cock feel the air. But after that, return your hands to the arms of the chair, and do not touch yourself."

He turned back to Monica.

"Tell me honestly, what do you want?"

"I want you to leave. I want to be who I was."

"I don't think you are being fully honest," he said, warningly.

She closed her eyes. "I want that cock," she whimpered.

"You see, Tom? But look how it turns you on, too. We can't go back, can we? We can only go forward."

He caressed Monica's hair.

"Ok, be a good girl now and suck that cock. Do it exactly the way your body wants to. Feel your pussy, Monica. Feel the way your pussy is hungry for cock. And let your mouth have it exactly the way your pussy wants it."

Alexander turned to watch Tom. Tom's cock was out, and twitching. His hands were over the arms of the chair again. Veins stood out along his forearms and up his neck. He was red. He was straining as if every muscle in his body was tight.

Monica began to slowly engulf the head and shaft of his cock, twisting and slurping. She moaned around him.

"Feel how hard you have made me, Monica. That makes you so happy. So fulfilled. So perfect. Feel how excited it makes you, to feel how excited I am."

She moaned again, and took him more deeply..

He felt his thickness pressed into the constriction of her throat. He felt her lips and tongue swirling at the root of his cock.

"Feel your pleasure growing stronger, Monica. Remember how it was. Feel how it is. Feel what it does to you. Feel all your thoughts slipping away as you lose yourself in the pure pleasure of it."

She gurgled around his cock, her hips gyrating as she milked his cock with her mouth, tongue, and throat.

"Feel it, Tom. Know that this is the sexiest thing you have ever seen or even imagined. Nothing could turn you on more than this, unless maybe..."

He lifted Monica's head off his cock. He drool dripped down the length of him.

She gasped for breath and looked at him with a blank, hungry gaze.

"This time you get to ride me, Monica. And it's going to be one hundred times better than last time. When you feel me in your pussy, it's going to be the true culmination of your purpose in life. Everything else: making Tom successful, taking care of your beloved girl. That's the important stuff, the fulfillment of your role in life, the part you play in this world. But this... feeling your cunt wrapped around a thick, hard cock... that's when you are your true self, isn't it?"

She nodded, climbing his body.

He ripped the fishnets apart to give his cock full access. He pulled the flimsy stuff aside so her breasts were free.

She found the position and angle, and slowly sank down on his cock, letting out a long, deep moan.

"You feel no shame now, Monica. This is what you were made for. You know it. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Your inhibitions are gone. Look at Tom, Monica. Look him in the eye while you ride me."

She turned her head.

Tom was rigid, his cock twitching and straining.

"Relax, Tom." Alexander commanded. "Let your body relax. Let everything go. Just drink in the scene. Feel her pleasure as she brings us to the edge. Listen to the sound of her voice. That's the true sound of a woman living out her purpose. Listen to it. Listen to her. The more you hear that pleasure, the wilder it drives you. But you are relaxed. You just let it flow through you. Over you. The more you see her pleasure, the more you hear her, the luckier you feel. Such a lucky man to have a slut like this in your life."

Tom softened into the chair, but his cock continued to pulse and twitch.

Monica was moaning loudly now, grinding against him. Lifting and plunging, riding him. Sliding her hips along the length of his shaft, and circling against him when he was at fill depth.

Alexander realized he wasn't going to last long like this. Best get it out of the way, he thought. Will last longer later if I do!

"Monica, your body is going to start orgasming soon. Wave after wave, stronger with each climax. Give it all the sound you want. See what it does to Tom. The deepest fulfillment though, will be when you make me cum. When you feel me cum inside you. I'm not telling you want to do, Monica. You can ride it any way you want. Ride it the way you want it. Let Tom see that. Let Tom see what you want."

She dropped into a smooth, fluid motion, lift and plunge, grind. Her sounds quickly started peaking. Her head rolled back and she howled and quivered on each deep plunge.

Alexander took her heavy breasts in his hands, both were leaking milk. He began squeezing them, drenching himself with her fluid.

He felt his climax building, the long slippery strokes of her climactic plunges driving him quickly to the edge. He was able to ride it through a few of her climaxes, but it was not going to be long.

He looked over at Tom.

"You ready?" he asked.

Tom's expression was inscrutable now. His body was relaxed, but there was something extremely tense inside still.

"Ok, Monica, we're just about there. You ready to feel that perfect feeling? One thousand times as strong, Monica. Feel it building. Close. Close! Closer!"

And the dark wave, the cold rage, the electricity burst through him.

He lifted his hips and roared.

Monica plunged herself hard against him, her cries taking on a desperate, sobbing sound.

And then he was done.

She collapsed against him.

He looked over at Tom. Great ropes of cum had sprayed up his shirt.

He looked like he had been hit by a truck.

Alexander let his breathing return to normal.

"Ok, everyone," he said at last. "Time to clean up. Tom: I am going to need a shirt. Your wife made a mess. Bring me a shirt please."

Monica lifted herself off him and sank to the floor, still in a daze. Tom only gradually lifted himself out of his chair.

Only a few minutes later, Alexander was opening the door.

"Oh, one thing, Tom, I am going to need your credit card and driver's license. You can report it all missing in two days, lost your wallet. I just need a little... head start. And remember, you two are going to be fine. You can't talk about any of this, but..."

He looked each of them in the eyes.

"You are going to feel really, really good about this. Whatever concerns or questions your brain cooks up, they are going to fade away because of how exciting and good this felt. Monica: you are going to move forward into your life as supportive wife and nurturing mother with new vigor and purpose. Tom, you are going to feel how powerful your love and gratitude to Monica are. And, if you need a little touch up in the future to keep your lives going the way you want, well...

"I'll be in touch."

12