Alexa's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexa's journey takes a rough road.
5.2k words
4.6
7.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

Author's note:

If you haven't read Chapter 1 you should before reading this. For those of you who have read the first chapter, I apologize for the long wait for this one. Enjoy.

Steve

*****

Alexa and Ryan took a shower together washing away the last traces of sticky cum the clung to their bodies. There was some kissing and making out in the shower but it was getting late and Ryan wanted to stay on the good side of Alexa's parents. They were kissing as Ryan shut off the water and still kissing as they stepped out of the shower. They couldn't get enough of each other. They couldn't keep their hands off each other as they got dressed and on the drive back to her house Alexa unzipped Ryans pants and took his cock into her mouth.

Ryan lost his concentration and swerved into the oncoming traffic, pulling back at the last second avoiding a head on crash.

"Fuck Alexa, I'm driving." Ryan said.

"So, drive Ryan. I'm enjoying some cock. Your job is to 'not get us killed.' And, oh yeah, cum before we get to my place."

It was a good thing there were no cops or they would have been pulled over for suspicion of DUI. Alexa was working hard on Ryan's cock taking it deep into her throat and swallowing against the crown of it. Ryan was moaning and trying to stay in his lane.

Finally, arriving in Alexa's driveway, Ryan relaxed and blew his load. Alexa swallowed every drop licking the last drip from the slit. Ryan reached over and touched Alexa. Her cock was rock solid and Ryan wanted it. He slid his hand up her thigh and tried to slide her panties to one side freeing her cock. Nothing doing, the cock was just too stiff. He asked her to lift her butt so he could pull them down. Alexa was reluctant to do so fearing that her parents may see what was happening. Ryan begged a little, she couldn't resist and raised he butt off the seat. Ryan pulled the panties down and right off over her shoes. He slipped the panties into his pants pocket. Then he leaned over and took her into his mouth. He went deep and enjoyed the feeling as her cock slid down his throat.

With the taste of Ryan's cum still in her mouth, Alexa knew she wouldn't last long if Ryan kept deepthroating her. Her moans filled the car she was thrusting to the rhythm of his sucking and within a minute she felt herself rising toward her climax. Ryan wanted it to last a little longer and pulled off of her cock, embracing her into a deep tongue battling kiss. When the kiss broke Alexa pushed his head back to her lap. He took her deep again and this time Alexa made sure he wasn't going to stop again. She kept her hand on his head and didn't let him lift too high. She was building again and when he went right to her balls, she blew directly down his throat. He pulled up enough to get some cum in his mouth to share with her as a goodnight kiss.

After the kiss, Alexa licked her lips and made sure there was no excess cum on her face before going into the house.

As she entered the living room, her mom and dad looked up from the TV program they had been watching and smiled at her. "That must have been a heck of a goodnight kiss," her dad said. Alexa could feel her face flush.

"Yeah, I guess it was," she croaked.

Her parents asked about the movie. She couldn't even remember the name of the movie they had slept through. She was relieved that they didn't ask what they had done after the movie. As she thought about the afternoon and evening she felt her cock start to stiffen and without her panties, that Ryan had kept, her skirt started to tent. The flush that came over her when asked about the kiss was nothing compared to this one. "I need to use the bathroom," Alexa blurted.

Her parents waited until she was out of earshot and chuckled quietly. They were so happy for her that she had a good time. It was so obvious that she had had sex. After everything that Alexa had gone through, her having sex was the least of their worries.

The last few days before her first semester started went by quickly. Alexa and Ryan had a couple of dates in his apartment after he finished work for the day. Ryan finished the work he had been contracted to do two days before classes started. They spent every waking hour together. They had sex at the apartment and went to the park, walked the trails, had sex in the bushes. The thrill of new love was a high like neither of them had ever experienced before. By the time the first day of the semester came they were exhausted, but more relaxed than ever before. Alexa had a really good feeling about the future.

Their schedule was hectic, Ryan had set a target of four years to complete his program that most students took in five years. Alexa decided to do the same, that way she would only have one year to complete after Ryan had completed his program. They had to work hard and put in long hours after class. For the first week Alexa was so busy that she didn't notice people whispering when she was around them. Then the whispers became verbal abuse with people quietly calling her a freak, or a faggot disguised as a girl. She had expected some of this, so she went about her business as if she didn't hear them. She wasn't going to let the chatter bother her, but then she started hearing threats. She was now afraid for her safety and told Ryan what was going on. He was so infuriated that he wanted to go over to her department and clean house. Alexa cooled him off and told him she didn't really think she was in danger, she could handle the situation. Reluctantly, Ryan agreed to let her try.

It had only been three guys that were causing her grief. Ignoring their words and threats seemed to be working until one day when she had to go off campus during lunch break. She was about a block from campus when she heard something behind her. It was the three bully assholes. She quickened her pace a little but wouldn't give them the satisfaction of running. They were gaining on her and as she was passing an alley they rushed her and shoved her down the alley. She felt their hands pushing her into a corner. They were big and strong. They pushed her up against a wall and grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard. "Fuck" one of them said "they almost feel real."

It really hurt and Alexa tried to fight them off. She kicked and clawed at them, but to no avail. Two of them grabbed and held her while the one she had kicked in the shin punched her in the ribs and then in the solar plexus knocking the wind out of her. She was at their mercy now and they decided to see what she was packing. When they realized that she was hung better than they were they lost all control and beat her severely. Her face was bruised her mouth bleeding and she wouldn't be able to open her eyes anytime soon. They left her laying on the ground behind a garbage bin.

Eventually, Alexa was able to get up and stagger back to the street before collapsing again. A good Samaritan helped her onto the front step of his house, called an ambulance, got some warm water and soft cloths to clean her bruises and abrasions. As he finished cleaning her face the ambulance arrived. The medics checked her for broken bones. They were satisfied that her injuries were not life threatening, but they took her to the hospital to be checked by a doctor. The doctor ordered x-rays just to be certain. They also asked if she knew who had done this to her. She said she didn't know their names but they were students. They recommended that she press charges, but Alexa wanted to talk to Ryan first.

She found her phone zipped up in her jacket pocket. Luckily, she had thought to secure it or it would have fallen out during the beating. She sent a text to Ryan. "They beat me up, I'm at the hospital."

His reply was quick. "Stay right where you are, I'm on my way!"

Ryan was livid. During his drive to the hospital he knew he must have broken several laws of the road the least of which was speeding. When he arrived at the hospital, he couldn't remember anything about the drive only Alexa's words, "They beat me up."

He rushed into the emergency waiting room. Alexa was there, he rushed to her and gently kissed her face being very careful not to hurt her any more than she was already hurting. "Are you ready to leave now?" Ryan asked.

"No, the doctor sent me for a chest x-ray to check my ribs. I am waiting for the results."

Ryan sat with her waiting. He laid his hand or her thigh and gently rubbed it back and forth. Alexa was glad he was comforting her with strokes to her legs because everything else hurt like hell. A few minutes later a nurse came into the waiting room and called her name. Alexa struggled to get up. Ryan took her hand and let her use it to push herself into a standing position. They followed the nurse into a small room where the nurse read the report from the x-ray department. Alexa had two cracked ribs the nurse pointed out where the cracks were. It was no surprise to Alexa because that was where she hurt the most. The advice from the doctor was to take a few days off if she could, then to be careful for a couple of weeks and she would heal quite quickly.

When they were outside Ryan wanted to know who had done this to her. "I don't know their names she said but I sure as hell know what they look like," she told him.

"They aren't in any of your classes?" Ryan asked.

"One of them is, but I keep to myself and have never asked or heard his name," she said. Then added, "I usually have lunch with Amy and Jill and most of the time we just talk girl stuff. That's why I like them, they aren't all hung up and gushy about guys. They heard what these guys were saying about me and were very concerned. I am sure they can identify them."

"I hope so," said Ryan. "I want you to stay home and rest for a few days like the doctor suggested," he continued.

"I can't do that she!" She exclaimed. "I can't get behind I need to pass all my courses."

"Well when you do go back, make sure you are always with someone or better still with a group. Surely, they won't be bold enough to get rough with you on campus, with witnesses."

Alexa had intended to go back to class the next day but she was just too sore to get out of bed. Her dad and mom took the day off to look after her and talk to her. Alexa appreciated the attention but didn't need the advice they were giving her. She had learned the hard way.

The next day Ryan arrived early and kept his eyes on the other students as they came into the business department. He was glad that Alexa had not been among those arriving for start of her first class. He did see Amy and Jill and told them briefly about Alexa being beaten and arranged to meet with them during lunch break. He was still an hour early for his first class, so he went to the gym and met with a couple of guys from the martial arts club. These guys were not here by accident. Ryan had called them the night before and told them about the beating and they had agreed to meet him this morning in the gym.

The club consisted of guys and girls from every department in the university. The three of them decided to quietly spread the word to the other members for an emergency meeting after end of classes today. After a 15-minute workout the young men headed off to their respective classes.

At lunch Ryan, Amy and Jill sat a table near the back of the cafeteria where they could watch the comings and goings of the other students. Ryan asked if they knew the goons that had beaten up on Alexa. They didn't know any of them well but Amy thought one of them was named Roger something or other. They would recognize all three when the saw them though. Ryan had his cell phone in camera mode and soon all three of the goons walked in. Jill nodded toward them telling Ryan they were the guys he was looking for and Amy confirmed it. Ryan snapped a couple of pictures. They finished their lunch. Ryan thanked Amy and Jill for their help warning them to stay clear of the goons and not to tell anyone else.

Ryan sent the pictures to every member of the martial arts club and when they met that afternoon the faces had names Roger, as Amy had thought, Jeff and Larry known as Lefty because he is left handed. Ryan told the club members about his relationship with Alexa. None of them was surprised. They all knew that Ryan was gay and each of them had their own reasons to be in the martial arts club. The group was in complete accord on protecting Alexa and keeping a watchful eye on Roger, Jeff and Lefty.

Ryan knew that he had to send a message to the goons to make sure Alexa was safe and he wanted every bully in the school to know that beating up on other students was unacceptable. Ryan and his buddy Chad decided to pay particular attention to Roger, Jeff and Lefty.

Alexa came back to school the next day. Everyone noticed her bruises and saw how it hurt her to move. Questions were asked but she kept her mouth shut and told no-one who had done this to her. Some of her fellow students suspected but it didn't come from her. She avoided being alone always being with other students. Amy and Jill were her constant companions when their classes coincided.

Ryan and Chad hung around the main lobby, working on assignments and keeping watch. They knew that at some point the three amigos would go off campus and when they did they would have company. It was on their third day of their vigil that Roger, Jeff and Lefty sauntered past them on their way out of the building. Ryan and Chad hung back for a few seconds and were on their way before the amigos were out of the parking lot. Wherever they headed they were on foot. That was a break. As they approached the alley where they had beaten up on Alexa, Ryan and Chad had caught up with them.

"Are you guys looking for someone else to beat up?" Ryan asked.

Jeff wheeled around on Ryan and Chad and said, "Who the fuck are you, and what's it to ya?"

"I happen to be a friend of Alexa the girl you beat up on last week." Ryan replied.

By this time Roger and Lefty were facing Ryan and Chad as well. They had their muscles all puffed up and looking as fierce as prizefighters. Lefty was the biggest and obviously the strongest. "You are a friend of that freak, faggot pretending to be a girl. Are you kidding me?" Lefty shouted.

"Yes, and not only a friend but she is my girlfriend," Ryan meekly replied.

At that all three of the amigos looked at each other and Roger said. "I think we should show these guys what we think of faggots." All three rushed Ryan.

Ryan felled the first with a judo chop as he was wheeling around clipping the second with a foot to the head. A punch from the third glanced off his shoulder as his had chopped him in the throat. The fight was over before it started. As the amigos regained their wits, they wanted nothing more to do with Ryan. Chad spoke up and told the bullies to watch themselves because there were many members of the martial arts club and any one of them, including the girls, could whup their sorry asses. Word spread quickly and there was no more violence.

It took a couple of weeks before Alexa's sore ribs and muscles allowed her to move around comfortably. When she was with Ryan they limited their activity to those that didn't require her to move much. On their first date, after Ryan's run in with Roger, Jeff and Lefty, Alexa wanted to show her appreciation. When she tried to be physical there wasn't much she could do for him. She tried to suck him but ribs hurt too much as she moved her head up and down his cock. She suggested he fuck her from the rear while lying on their sides. It still hurt too much when he thrust. Ryan eased into her gently and his thrusts were long and slow. Alexa loved it. Ryan lasted a long time eventually cumming without being rough. When he finished Alexa rolled onto her back. Ryan was on his knees beside her. He leaned down and kissed her gently, her lips parted and their tongues danced a happy love dance.

"This isn't fair. You didn't cum." Ryan declared.

"That's okay Ryan, I loved what you did and you were so careful not to hurt me. I love you!"

"Well, you're the one that is hurting and I need to take care of you. I don't want you to move a muscle, just lay there and I promise I will make you feel good."

Alexa smiled at this and told him she would try to be still. Ryan showered her with kisses, touching her only with his mouth. He started his journey around her body, kissing her right eyelid, nibbled on her ear lobe, ran his bare teeth down her neck, sucked on her right breast, feathered his lips over her sore ribcage, ran his tongue over her abdomen, dipping it into her navel, followed her treasure trail, placed a sloppy kiss on her cockhead, slid his open lips down the side of her cock, rolling her right nut inside his mouth with his tongue, sucked a hickey on her inner thigh, licked his way down her leg and sucked each of her toes before starting up the left side.

When he got back to her left eyelid, he let the kiss on the eyelid slide over her nose and lock onto her lips. After a passionate, tongue dancing kiss fluttered his lips down over her throat, licked down between her breasts, over her abs, into her navel, opened his mouth and swallowed her cock to the hilt.

Alexa had been in ecstasy during Ryan's trip around her body encouraging his efforts, but when he took her cock deep into his mouth she gasped, her cock jerked and hardened until it was almost painful. As Ryan's lips and tongue worked her cock, she could feel her body tensing. Kneeling between Alexa's legs now, Ryan backed off a bit feathering his tongue over her cockhead and around the ridge. Alexa moaned, Ryan opened his mouth letting Alexa's cockhead slide against the roof of his mouth his tongue sliding along the big vein on the bottom. He rocked back and forth on her cock going deeper with each stroke. Alexa's cock swelled and jerked. Ryan's tongue pressed hard against the bottom of her cock kept the cum from spilling out. When her cock jerked again the dam broke and Ryan's mouth filled with her sweet cum.

It wasn't hard to tell that he had succeeded in making Alexa feel good the noises she had made filled him with pleasure and the flood of her cum as she climaxed was just what he needed to complete his own satisfaction. Her pleasure was so important to him. He moved up bringing his lips to hers. The kiss was warm and soft. Alexa savored the taste of her cum on his tongue and the kiss lasted a long time.

They pulled up the covers and slept like babies all night.

A week later Alexa was almost as good as new and was able to hold her own with Ryan. The situation at school was better, there were no more slurring remarks. The bullies simply avoided Alexa and that was okay with her. She was never alone. When she wasn't with Ryan or Amy and Jill, her new friend Maggie was there for her. Maggie was different than Amy and Jill. She was more intimate she touched Alexa often. It was a hand on her shoulder or a brush of her hair from her eyes. Nothing sexual just familiar behavior. It reminded Alexa of time before puberty and interest in boys when her girlfriends all touched and sometimes even kissed each other. Alexa realized that she liked what Maggie was doing and one day when Maggie brushed her cheek Alexa leaned toward her and kissed her on the cheek. Maggie's response was to turn her face so that their lips contacted each other. Her tongue lightly brushed across Alexa's lips. Alexa pulled back with a little moan. Nothing more happened that day. It had been a moment and there were other people nearby.

After class Alexa met up with Ryan. He openly kissed her rather passionately, in public, on campus. She returned the kiss but she didn't feel the passion that she usually did. Oh, it was still good and she still loved Ryan, but she was thinking about that moment with Maggie. It was a mid-week so they went to Ryan's apartment and made love before Ryan took her home so she could study. That evening business textbooks could not hold her attention. She closed her eyes and Maggie appeared in her imagination. She thought back to her date with Ursula and the disastrously embarrassing revelation that Alexa had a male appendage. 'Maggie already knows that,' Alexa thought. Maggie was a classmate in her business classes. Alexa was curious about Maggie, so she called her and told her that she was having a problem with some principles discussed in the text and asked her if she could come over and help her.

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12