Alexis' First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ohhhhhhhhh fuck..... I'm gonna cum.'

Charlie pulled out from fucking Keira and she quickly got onto her knees just as he began to cum all over her face, leaving her covered in cum before she took his cock into her mouth and drained him of everything he had to give. This only spurred Tom on even more and after a couple of minutes he pulled his dick out from me, I dropped to my knees and received my first ever facial. I had no idea how long he'd been saving that but he covered me in cum, it was everywhere, there was some on the wall and a lot in my wig.

Me and Keira returned to the bed whilst the gents had a drink before we made our way to the bathroom to clean up. As we both made our way over to the bathroom, Steve spoke up as he and Martin approached us.

'Where do you two think your going? We're not done yet, we want to swap and blow our loads.'

We didn't even get chance to make it back to the bed, Martin grabbed me and Steve grabbed Keira and we were on the floor in no time. Only this time, me and Keira were placed in a 69 position. I was on the bottom with my legs spread eagle and Keira was on top in the doggy style position. Martin and Steve quickly relubed their dicks and then quickly began to fuck us. This was similar to my second fuck with Steve, there was no love making or passion, it was a pure fuck and they both intended to finish inside us.

Having Keira's dick bobbing above my head was to much of a temptation and I began to lift my head and suck on her hard cock as we were both being fucked. We were both sucking quickly hoping to all reach our orgasm at the same time. The fucking continued for a couple of minutes before I couldn't hold back any longer. It was difficult trying to suck a cock while you're getting fucked and all you want to do is scream and there was no way I could warn Keira that I was cumming. I flooded her mouth with a weeks worth of cum that I'd been saving since we organised this meet. And it also turned out that Keira couldn't warn me, as I was in mid orgasm, I felt Keiras cock pulse and then she shot a massive load into my mouth which I swallowed.

This must have been to much for Steve and Martin as we heard a joint 'Arghhhhhhh I'm going to cum', before we both received on final thrust as Steve and Martin exploded inside us, flooding our insides with cum. We all collapsed in one massive heap before they pulled out and cum started leaking all over the carpets.

The four gentlemen began to get dressed, we all exchanged numbers and agreed to meet again some time. We kissed them goodbye before me and Keira jumped in the shower before climbing into bed.

'So, we've still got another night here, and I brought some going out clothes, what do you say we head out tomorrow to a few bars and see what naughtiness we can get up to?' I said to Keira.

'You've read my mind.'

Hope you all enjoy Chapter 2, if people still want more, chapter 3 will be me and Keira heading for a night out. And after that I have ideas for another 5 or 6 chapters if people are interested. Again, please leave all comments and feedback, it's very much appreciated.


12