Alexis' First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took their time lubing us up, sliding one finger in at a time until they were both three fingers deep into our ass. Causing us both to moan helplessly as they repeatedly applied pressure to our prostates. 'I think they're ready, don't you?', asked Chris. 'Why don't you pass us those condoms so we can get to fucking?' Again, me and Keira took one look at each other, picked up the condoms and chucked them across the room.

'You won't be needing those boys', Keira stated laughing.

We took a dollop of lube each and generously applied it to the two massive cocks awaiting us. Also making sure to tease them enough by wanking them, causing them to let out a light moan here and there. We both mounted them so that we had our backs to them and so we were facing the TV and entrance to the room. We slowly began to lower ourselves onto the dicks below us, both our dicks sitting straight out in front of us. I let out a loud gasp as the head of James' cock made it past my sphincter. I had to let myself stay there for a while, just while I got used to his impressive girth. No surprise that over to my right, Keira was already halfway down Chris' cock and was moaning uncontrollably as she made her way down further.

Eventually we both bottomed out and I was amazed at myself that I'd make it all the way down his impressive cock. He reached around and grabbed my tits, which he absolutely loved, he couldn't get over how real they were. We both began to ride the massive dicks below us and we reached out in between the sofa and held each other's hand as we moaned and groaned with the pleasure that was taking over our bodies. Eventually the boys took some control back and told us to lean back and held our legs in position so they could pound us hard and fast which was something I'd never experienced. It was incredible feeling; James was hitting my prostate with every thrust causing an abnormal amount of precum to be leaking from my dick. I looked across at Keira and she was in the same position. She was also leaking a lot of precum but as I looked over, she scooped off the end of her cock and shoved her finger straight into her mouth. She smiled at me as she did this which caused even more precum to leak from my dick, so I did the same thing. I was no stranger to the taste of my own cum.

During all of the pleasure, none of us heard someone unlocking the door. In walked one of Chris and James' roommate and what a sight he must have seen. He walked in the door to the site of me and Keira both riding reverse cowgirl getting pounded and moaning with every thrust of their dicks.

'Woah!! This isn't what I expected to come home to!', their roommate grabbed our attention. Me and Keira instinctively jumped off the cocks and tried to cover ourselves. Chris and James just laughed and didn't seem to bothered about the situation.

'Sorry Mark', Chris said. 'We weren't expecting anyone home tonight, so we thought we'd be okay bringing these cocksluts back here.'

'Oh no, it's fine', Mark responded. 'Just pretend like I'm not here'.

With that, me and Keira kind of relaxed a little bit before we were both picked up off the floor and immediately bent over on the couch. 'This seems like a good time to swap; don't you think bro?' Chris asked. And with that James got behind Keira and Chris was behind me. They both relubed their cocks and let some lube dribble down towards our asses before quickly re-entering us both. The thought of someone else being in the room had completely one out of my mind as the fucking resumed. The pleasure soon returned, and our moans filled the room once more, we didn't care that someone else could be listening to us and I'm almost sure at one point, I heard them high five behind us. We knew we were just another notch on their bedpost, but they were just another number on my growing list as well.

The boys fucked us like this for around... you know what, I don't even know. I was lost in the pleasure of having my asshole pounded and time seemed to fly by, bearing in mind we didn't leave the club till nearly 2.30am. Boy they could fuck, the joys of fucking younger guys is the stamina and the fact that they can do a lot more. The next thing I knew, I was being pulled off the couch and onto the floor and I was in the jackhammer position and the fucking began again. Keira was now pressed up against a wall with her legs wrapped around James' legs as he fucked away at her hole. From my position I couldn't see much and then I heard Chris start laughing followed by, 'Mark you dirty bastard you!'

'Well I didn't get lucky and although I'm not into guys, this is pretty hot', Mark responded.

'Come on over, get a closer look. Don't just stand in the doorway jerking your cock.' James said laughing. From my upside-down position I seen a set of legs walk over to where I was and sit in the chair.

The first orgasm was incoming, and I was really impressed it wasn't me. Somehow, I had resisted the urge to wank myself off but clearly Keira hadn't. She exploded in between her and James, covering herself in cum and a little bit on him. That didn't interrupt James' flow, he quickly pulled out from her arse, placed her on the floor and resumed fucking her missionary. And it wasn't long before he reached his climax, letting out a massive scream before erupting deep inside of Keira flooding her arse with his load. They collapsed next to each other both exhausted and seemed to drift off into a post orgasm nap.

Meanwhile my fucking with Chris continued. He had now bent me over the arm of the chair where Mark was sat stroking his own cock. 'You know you want to let her suck your cock, don't you Mark? Go on I dare you!' Chris was now taunting Mark as I reached out and moved his hand away from his cock before beginning to stroke it myself. He laid his head back and closed his eyes as I used my mouth to engulf his cock.

'Can you hold my hair please babe?' I asked Chris who kindly obliged, grabbing a hold of my long blonde hair.

He seemed to reach his climax a lot quicker than I thought he would. After only a few minutes, I felt his body stiffen and then his cock exploded into my mouth before he made a quick exit. Maybe he didn't like the fact a guy had made him cum so quick. Chris was clearly turned on by this as he quickened the pace on fucking me doggystyle. He still had a hold of my ponytail and was now using it to give me a good rough fucking. The roughest I'd ever been fucked causing me to scream out in pleasure and I couldn't resist any longer. I grabbed a hold of my cock, pumped it twice before I let go of the biggest load I'd ever seen, I covered the side of the chair where I was and almost collapsed luckily Chris was there to keep me upright.

He was now pounding me at a speed that I can't even describe. And I knew what was to come next. 'Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, take my load you cock loving slut', he shouted before I felt his cock expand and then he thrust a couple more times, each thrust unloading a load of cum into my asshole. We both collapsed onto the sofa and also fell asleep, I was able to catch a look at the clock before I drifted off, it was now 6.30 in the morning.

We all woke up at about 8am, me and Keira gathered our things, quickly got dressed and gave our hunks one last kiss before leaving. I gave Chris a long kiss before handing my knickers from the night before, hoping my bodysuit would be enough to stop the cum leaking from my hole, gave him my number and told him anytime he wanted to fuck, we should meet half way and he could bring as many friends as he wanted.

We tried to make a discreet exit as possible as we made our 'walk of shame' back to the hotel to gather our things and head home. As we left the boys apartment we made it all the way down the corridor to the stairs before we heard someone coming, so we kept our heads down, trying to hide the fact our makeup had been fucked off our face. It was going so well until we heard... 'Hey guys. We both looked up slowly to see that Bethany, the girl from Ann Summers was also doing a 'walk of shame'.

'Wow', she said. 'You guys looked like you had quite the party. What are the chances that you hook-up with James and Chris from my apartment block?'

'How did you know it was them?' I asked.

'Oh, they do it every week, the number of guys and gals I've bumped into while I'm making my way back. Hell, I've even been involved in a few orgies with them.

Both me and Keira were gobsmacked.

'Oh and Alexis', Bethany continued, 'You should always carry a spare pair of knickers to stop the cum dripping down your thighs, why don't you come in for a second while I grab you a spare pair?'

We both followed her into her apartment where luckily everyone else was still asleep, she chucked me a pair of white bikini briefs which I quickly put, laughing off the massive mistake I'd made. As we were leaving, she briefly said to me, 'I know a guy back home, who'd love to fuck me and you. I'll be sure to make it happen', before she kissed me as we said our goodbyes.

After that me and Keira made it back to the hotel without bumping into many people, we packed up our stuff, I got changed back into my clothes ready for the drive home. I said my goodbyes to Keira before making my way home. I'm sure it won't be the last time we meet.

Hope you're all still enjoying the stories, I'm loving writing them, already looking forward to working on the next one.

12