Alexis the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, saying "I have only ever squirt once before, and it was 2 years ago. That was incredible!"

Matthew looks at me smiling, leans over and kisses me on my temple.

I look at my phone again and frown.

"I should go, it's almost 3:30 in the morning." I say, not wanting to leave.

Matthew kisses me and then says "Why don't you spend the night? Emily is visiting family for the weekend after her meeting, so she wont be home till Sunday evening."

I think about it for a minute and nod saying "Okay, but I am going to sleep in the guest room so the kids don't catch us."

He smiles, happy he convinced me to spend the night. I sit up and climb out of the bed. Bending over to pick up my dress and panties, Matthew smacks me on the ass and laughs as I walk out of the room and toward the guest room.

I plug my phone in, send a quick email, then go to sleep. Matthew hears his phone go off, he checks it and smiles while looking at the picture he had taken of his cum dripping out of my ass he just finished fucking. He goes to sleep wondering what the morning will bring with his sexy new mistress.

12