Alex's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn sorry bro hahah" Jordan laughed, as Logan and Ryan all gave each other high fives. "I feel bad for you but honestly you're not worth the pity." As his said that he raised his hand to my face and gave me the middle finger while laughing.

Ash found herself unconsciously stroking Jordan's cock. The smell was filling her senses finally she couldn't take it anymore. "Hey Jordan how you help me show this bitch how a real man does it?"

I couldn't take what was about to happened to I tried again to stop it from going further. "Ash okay please, let's stop this now."

Ash just grabbed me by the back oh my head and forced it to the ground. In a quick motion she pulled off the sock from her left foot and disgustingly wiped me ass with it and then stuck the putrid sock into my mouth.

"Now shut up baby while the adults are talking!"

Jordan laughed and said "Ash I think it's time you get satisfied."

He picked her up and threw her onto my bed. "I hope you don't mind bro, mine's dirty." He Scoffed.

I tried to mutter a protest, but besides but the putrid sock in my mouth as soon as I made a sound Ryan slapped me across the face and told me me to shut up. I was totally powerless and my three, big cocked roommates where going to do whatever they wanted to do.

Jordan ripped off Ash's short shorts and crop top and suddenly I was staring at the most beautiful woman I had seen in my life. She had perfect tiny nipples on her flat chest, a perfectly toned body, and long legs with juicy thighs. I was in such a whirlwind of emotions after going from having never been touched by a woman to having one rape my asshole. At the moment all I could think about way how beautiful Ash was. I think I was beginning to fall in love with her.

She laid on the bed with her pussy displayed and legs open. She was looking at me with a little grin and then Jordan bent down and stuck his tongue in her pussy. Immediately while keeping eye contact she was moaning, and moaning as loudly as all the other girls Jordan's fucked in this room.

Quickly the other two got onto the bed on each side of Ash and started jerking off over her.

"Fuck, we're gonna ruin this whore." Logan said

I spit out the sock and yelled "Don't talk about her like that!" and as I did Ash easily forced her putrid foot into my mouth, this time the unlicked one.

"It's okay baby boy, just enjoy the show while Mommy takes this huge cocks in front of you. You have to see what real men do to a woman, what you'll never be able to do."

She started jerking off both of the cocks with her free hands while Jordan stood up positioning his cock in front of her pussy.

"Get ready bitch, this is gonna hurt!" And with that Jordan slowly started inserting all ten inches of his huge cock. With each inch that entered Ash moaned louder and louder. And after a little more than half way Jordan shoved the rest in at once causing Ash to scream with pleasure. As she did Ryan took the opportunity and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"That's it bitch take this dick!" Ryan yelled while he started pumped as hard as he could into her mouth.

Jordan was pumping all ten inches in and out of her pussy. His penis looked like a baseball bat and her pussy was getting destroyed.

Ash was moaning uncontrollably while getting fucked from both ends. I was still gagging on her foot, which from all my licking and sucking still hadn't started to smell any better.

"Alright you wanna be a whore, we gonna treat you like one."

Jordan then pulled out and got underneath Ash's back. His huge cock was soaking wet with Ash's pussy juices and he was able to easily slide his cock into her ass. He was really able to pump the full ten inches in now, and while he did Logan started fucking her pussy. Ryan was still face fucking her with all his might.

"Fuck yeah take it bitch! Ryan yelled as he fucked her face as hard as he could. She was able to deep throat his cock and I could even see she was licking his balls.

While she was getting fucked from every hole as hard as these three brutes could possibly fuck her, but I noticed she was still looking at me. Mascara running down her facing from the tears she had from gagging on Ryan's cock, she was staring straight at me and sticking her foot further into my mouth.

"Take this you dirty slut." Ryan said as her turned around and sat his ass on her mouth, making her tongue his asshole. "Aaaahhh fuck yeaaah that's good" Ryan moaned.

Jordan from behind started to yell "FUCK! I love feeling this fat ass hug my cock. You got one fat ass, did you know that bitch?"

Ash pulling her tongue out of Ryan's ass said "Yes Daddy, fuck it!"

Logan said "Fuck this pussy is good I'm gonna cum!" He started pumping faster but suspiciously looked at me. "Wait I have an Idea." He pulled out and while jerking off pulled Ash's foot out enough that only her dirty toes were resting on my lips, and with my mouth wide open he positioned his cock in front of my face.

"Get ready bitch boy! I'm gonna paint your face white!" and with that he blew a huge load all over my face and Ash's foot. My entire face was covered in cum as well as most of my mouth was filled with cum. I gulped down the massive amount of sperm that had accumulated in my mouth but I wasn't as worried about the cum on my face. At this point I had been contentiously precumming for half an hour and was basically sitting in a pool of my own cum, so the thought of more being on me didn't have as much of an effect.

They started to ease up on her. Jordan was was going slow on Ash's ass, and after apparently having his asshole sufficiently licked, Ryan turned back around to let Ash lick at his cock.

Ash was able to look at me again and started giggling when she noticed all the cum on my face and hair. I wanted to stop licking her nasty, cum covered feet but tried to push it back it, I resisted and then she said "Come on baby, it's good for you, lick it up. Do it for Mommy."

I couldn't help but do what she asked after her asking me like that, so I begrudgingly opened my mouth back up to lick her foot but out of nowhere she again shoved as much of her foot as she could into my mouth. At once I was met again with her horrible stench and a huge amount of another man's cum. I pulled her foot out and started coughing up Logan's cum. Ash started laughing while licking Ryan's dick.

Ryan started pumping into Ash's mouth harder again. He was thrusting in with all his might, absolutely face fucking her. Tear were streaming down her face and she was moaning with each trust. Ryan started going fast and fast, pulling on her short hair and absolutely destroying her face.

Ash's face was being thrown back and forth so aggressively I was starting to get worried. I mean this woman, touched me where no one else had ever, and had a motherly power over me. I felt almost like she cared for me. When she looked into my eyes I felt love. I really was falling in love with her and cared about her, and all I saw was the worse, most vile, careless act being performed on her. Her face was being used like a rag doll. Ryan was moan and yelling with joy as his abused her face and she was covered in runny mascara and tears, all the while Jordan's enormous ten inch cock was fully inserted into her asshole. I called her mommy, and she felt like my mommy, but she was being used like a $5 hooker.

Ryan started going even faster, pumping his full shaft into her mouth and slapping her chin with his balls. "OH FUCK! I'm gonna blow in this cunt's mouth! Get ready bitch" I felt like crying almost seeing her treated and talked to like that. And then Ryan shoved his cock as deep as he could into her mouth while screaming 'AHHHHHH FUUUUCK!" His balls resting on her chin I could see him pumping hot cum into her throat. He seemed to pump over and over, it lasted forever and Ash took it all.

When he finally stopped shooting cum he pulled out and clasped next to her. Ash was gulping down cum but there was so much it was pouring down from the sides of her mouth and onto my bed. Ryan was sitting with his wet asshole on my pillow.

Jordan finally pulled out of Ash's ass and stood up. I was sucking on Ash's rotten foot, but now was faced with a horrible, shit smelling cock, bigger than I had ever seen before even in porn. He smiled down at me and I already knew what he wanted me to do.

"Ash's ass is great, but if i'm gonna cum I need to fuck her pussy, so I need to clean the shit off, and from what I heard you're great at cleaning." Jordan and the other guys laughed.

I stared at the massive cock presented before me and thought I couldn't possible touch it, it disgusted me. I recoiled but then Ash butted in. "Come on baby, I know you'll like it. You must be gay from how much you like it in the ass."

"I don't like it in the ass!" I yelled

"Yeah you do baby, you loved my fingers deep in your asshole."

"No that's not true!"

"Of course it is baby, I took a picture."

Immediately Jordan said "Woah you fingered his ass and took a picture?!"

I was overtaken with embarrassment "No she didn't!"

Ash smiled maliciously at me "Of course I did guys, check it out." Then she pulled out her phone and showed all the guys the embarrassing photo of me liking my cum off of Ash while she fingered my ass and they all started laughing their asses off.

I was in tears and yelled "You promised you weren't going to show anyone! How could you?!"

"Aww don't be sad baby boy. But now that ever knows you're gay why don't you help Jordan clean up?"

I still had tears in my eyes when Jordan looked down at me, put his hand on the back of my head and positioned it directly next to his cock. I finally stuck my tongue out and started licking side to side trying to get all the way from the top to the bottom of the incredible cock. I thought the smell of the inside of Ash's ass was going to be the worst, but I couldn't imagine how intense the smell of Jordan's cock was going to be.

I had grown extremely familiar with the smell of his cock and balls, but now acting licking it and putting it into my mouth I was completely over taken by it. It was taking control over me.

I was licking ever inch of Jordan's cock with my tongue which Ash sat on the bed laugh and fingering herself. She got so much pleasure from seeing me in pain. Jordan's cock was soaking wet and then he said "Well as long as you're down there you might as well lick it all" and then he took his balls and shoved them into my mouth. It was disgusting. I could barely fit them in and they tasted like they hadn't been washed in forever. I was absolutely engrossed with the smell of Jordan's cock and balls and Ash loved seeing me fall in love with it.

Jordan then pushed me off and turned to Ash. I had see her go through so much that the last thing I wanted to see now was Jordan fuck her senseless and cum all over her, but the was exactly what happened.

He pushed inside her, starting slow and building up. Ash was enjoying it more than before. She started moaning so loudly, and then screaming.

"OH FUCK, fuck me with that big COCK!" She screamed.

"That's right, take it bitch. I know you love this cock!"

"I Do! Your dick is amazing Jordan! I love your cock Jordan!"

Ash's eyes were going back and forth between rolling to the back of her head and staring at me. She was losing control of herself while getting fucked. I had never seen such pleasure and I could tell she was going to orgasm soon.

"Pleeeease fuck me Jordan, this is the best sex I've ever had!" Ash screamed

"Damn right it is. Do you think a bitch like Alex could ever satisfy you like this?"

"Never. There's nothing Alex could ever do to please me like your cock does. It's so biiiiigggg. Alex would need five cocks to match yours!"

Jordan leaned in "You know what I want to hear, say it."

"I don't know Jordan" Ash said

Jordan started fucking her harder "Say it!"

"AHHH OKAY, I Love You! I love you and I love your huge cock. I don't care that you fucked me and never called me back. I'm in love with you! I could never love Alex like I love you!" Just as she said this Jordan pushed her over the edge and she started having the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body started shaking uncontrollably. She spamming around on Jordan's huge cock.

I was in tears and could hardly take what Ash was saying about me. It's been 2 hours since she walked into my apartment and changed my life, and that's all the time it took for her to make me fall in love with her. I couldn't stand her telling my asshole roommate that she loved him and that no matter what I do I couldn't live up to him. He treated her like a whore, one fuck and done, and now he's back just to take her away from me with his big cock.

"Holy shit dude she's cumming so hard on your dick, I bet she's never cum this hard!" Logan yelled

"Not since the last time I fucked her!" Then they all high fived while Jordan continued to fuck her brains out.

Jordan turned to me and said "Fuck, sorry Bitch Boy but you know I gotta do this." Then with Ash still orgasming on his dick Jordan extended his arm right in my face and extended his middle finger. Then while flipping me off, she started pumping inside Ash faster. "I hope the view is good for you back there bitch, because you'll never get to fuck her like I am!"

Jordan was fucking Ash hard. Her pussy was getting beat so hard it was bright red. He was pumping in his full shaft with every thrust. His balls where so big and heavy they were slapping Ash's fat ass hard with each trust making a loud sound that was filling the room. At this point Jordan was just fucking Ash as hard as he was to make me feel worse about my tiny penis. He had a huge shit eating grin and him flipping me off while fucking Ash was the most humiliating thing I could imagine.

Finally Ash started to come back to consciousness after her insane orgasm. She was already moaning again "OH GODDD FUCK! Jordan I came so fucking hard on your shaft!!! Please keep fucking me daddy! I need it! I want your cum! FUCK AHHH"

"That's fucking right whore, now get ready." Jordan said while still looking at me.

Jordan pulled out and started fucking her mouth rapidly. For how rough Ryan was with Ash, Jordan was twice as intense. His huge cock beat her face like a baton and choking her when he stuck it in. He was pumping in and out her throat going as deep as he could. Ash's face was turning blue. I have never seen a girl be used so rough, like a worthless fuck sleeve.

Then Jordan pulled out and got his cock ready to cum "FUCK here it comes!"

"Give it to me Jordan. I want to get covered in your cum. I love you" Ash gave me a side look while she said I love you. I was still completely naked, covered in my own cum as well as Logan's. Pathetic in comparison to the huge cock about to plaster her face with cum.

"FUUUCCK AAAHHH TAKE IT BITCH!"

While Ash keeping eye contact with me, Jordan's cock erupted with more cum than I had ever seen come from a cock. He shot out huge ropes hitting her face, mouth, eye, the wall, covering my sheets as well as Ash's face. One rope after another came out and his huge balls raised up each time he shot. He pulled back and covered Ash's chest and my pillow, finally slowing down and wiping the tip of his cock off on Ash like a used napkin.

I finally stood up to get a better view of the damage and it was incomprehensible. From the nipples up Ash was totally covered in cum. It was all over her hair and in her eyes and her mouth was fill liked a pool.

Ash shallow the huge pool of cum in her mouth and said "Thank you daddy, that was great" She had the biggest smile of the evening.

Jordan on the other hand didn't seem to care. "Whatever whore, I gotta go." And just like that my three roommates all just started to leave.

"Hey wait, will you call me this time at least" Ash asked, although it was still kind of hard to hear what she was saying with all the cum

"I don't know about that, I have other things to do." Then he turned to me. "Hey Bitch Boy! I need you to find somewhere else to stay tonight, and clean up this room, I got a date tonight."

And like nothing happened the three of left leaving me and Ash in the room, both covered in cum.

I slowly sat next to Ash on my bed. She had started crying.

"Hey Mommy don't worry about that asshole. You'll always have me!" I said trying to cheer her up.

It didn't worked she just cried harder. "It's not the same! I mean you're a good helper and cleaner, but you could never fuck me! I mean I can't see having any satisfaction from you!"

"Well I'll try the best I can, and maybe help you find someone else like Jordan?"

"There's no one else like Jordan. I'll never feel with you or anyone like what I felt with him, but you're sweet for trying, my little helper."

Ash then sweetly put her hand on my face. It was covered with fresh hot cum, further covering my face with cum.

I looked at her, but wasn't able to see her face that well since there was so much cum. She wasn't even looking at me really since one eye was closed due to the cum and the other was barely open. It was goosing down her face and chest and all I could smell was Jordan's pungent sperm.

Ashed started to warm up to the idea of having me around to help. She pulled me in and gave me a big hug. I was now absolutely covered with cum, but she didn't seem to care. She was as casual as ever.

With her hands on either side of my face, Ash then looked me in the eyes and brought me in for a kiss.

She kissed me deeply and passionately. Immediately I was rock hard again. Her tongue was swirling around in my mouth and I could taste so much. I could taste Ryan asshole and his cum, again taste Jordan's smelly cock and of course taste Jordan's cum. His cum tasted so strong it almost blocked out the other tastes.

Ash kissed me for so long and so deeply that I actually came. I ejaculated without even touching my penis which had never happened before. All my cum shot out onto myself which made Ash laugh again, but when while laughing she still was sticking her tongue all around my mouth making sure I tasted ever vile thing that had been in there.

It was my first kiss.


12