Alex's Gifts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

Becky grabbed her breasts through her shirt and squeezed them together, rolling her thumbs and index fingers over their stiffened crowns. "Did you find the gift I left for you yet?" she asked with a foxy smile.

"Uhh, what gift?" Alex stammered.

"Silly boy," Becky said while shaking her head. "I know you noticed I was missing something last night."

Her panties! They must still be in the bathroom.

"You're such a slut, Becky," Fiona said in a low voice.

"Maybe I am, but so are you!" Becky countered. The two girls started giggling, their matching full lips quivering seductively.

"I have an idea," Becky said. "Fiona, why don't you take Alex on a little treasure hunt. I'll stay here in case someone comes looking for you."

Treasure hunt! Here we go again with their games, though Alex. But the chance of finding Becky's hidden panties was enough motivation for him to risk it.

Fiona's eyes widened in excitement. "Great idea! Alex, let's go!" she said as she stood quickly and spun towards the bathroom hallway. Her shirt lifted as she twirled and Alex caught another glimpse of the white panties stretched tightly across her ass. He reached under the table and down his pants and pulled his stiffness under the waistband of his shorts. It was a futile gesture, he knew the weight of his prick would eventually win out over the frail elastic band.

Alex stood up but stayed slightly hunched over, trying to keep his aching cock at an angle that wouldn't immediately pop out of his shorts. He shuffled past a giggling Becky and was rewarded with a slap on his butt. He jumped, his shorts almost immediately losing the battle, and then continued awkwardly after Fiona into the bathroom. She closed the door behind him and grinned. "Ok Alex, let's see what you can find!"

The only place the panties could be hidden was under the sink. Alex checked the top drawers first but found nothing. He then switched to the bottom cabinets, pushing aside first aid kits and bottles of various cleaning and bathing supplies. Down on his hands and knees, he stuck his head deep into the darkness. A hand slid softly down his back, then it pulled away and landed with a whack against his upturned backside. Alex yelped and banged his head hard against the wooden underside of the cabinet. What is with these girls and my ass? he pondered while grimacing in pain.

Finally, he spotted Becky's black cotton panties balled up in the farthest corner. He grabbed them triumphantly and stood quickly. Too quickly. The waistband let loose and Alex's rigidity slipped down into his shorts, now pointing vulgarly in Fiona's direction. He rubbed his sore head and admired his prize, so distracted that he was not the first to realize what had happened.

Fiona let out a little gasp and brought her hand to her mouth. "My goodness Alex, I had no idea. I can't believe you've kept that monster hidden." With her free hand, Fiona reached out and wrapped her hand around the end of his bulge. She tugged briefly, pulling the slick polyester fabric along his rippling hardness.

Alex hopped in surprise but quickly surrendered to Fiona's exploration. Turning his attention back to his prize, he could see pale smudges in the gusset as he pulled the black panties up to his face and inhaled. The scent was still very strong, Becky must have been quite excited before she took them off last night. He breathed in bitter earthy scents as he spread the fabric across his face, enjoying how soft it was.

Fiona watched Alex while he played with her sister's dirty panties. She continued weakly stroking him over his slick shorts but was becoming more interested in how he was handling the spoils of their short treasure hunt. "Wow, you really like that, don't you?"

Alex was lost in space, unable to stop his depravity. He nodded vigorously towards Fiona with the cotton panties now half stuffed in his mouth and spread around his nose.

"Wouldn't you rather handle a pair that is still being worn?" she asked as she used her free hand to lift her shirt above her waist. "Go on, take a good look," she said encouragingly.

Alex shifted his focus to Fiona as she stepped back towards the door so he could admire her full form. Her thighs were rounded, not to the extent of Carrie's, but more filled out than Sam. Her white panties rode perfectly along her hip bones and contoured down through the creases between her upper thighs and hips. His eyes followed that line to her mounded center where he could see wavy light colored hairs poking out from beneath the seams. It seemed that unlike her sister, Fiona preferred to keep herself in a more natural state.

The outline of her sex was apparent under the tight cotton stretched between her legs. He needed to touch her, to slid his hand down her front and cup her warmth. But he was still too uneasy. Even with everything that happened to him in the past day, he still couldn't bring himself to lay his hands on her feminine form.

Suddenly weak in the knees, Alex took a couple steps away from Fiona and sat carefully on the edge of the bathtub. The bump on his head and his near thirty-minute erection proved too much for his trembling legs. He needed to do something about it, hoping Fiona might oblige. She stepped forward, first making sure the door was locked, and then sauntered across the bathroom until her hips were less than a foot from Alex's face. She slowly lifted her shirt again and tied it in a knot above her waist, giving him permission to continue his admiration.

"You can touch, just be gentle," she purred. She reached for his hands in his lap and placed them on her hips over the waistband of her white panties. Fiona felt her own excitement growing at his attention, slippery wetness spread between her legs as she squirmed lightly under his touch.

Alex couldn't believe his luck for the hundredth time. He was about to live out one of his most intimate fantasies. From his seated position his face was looking directly between Fiona's thighs, so close he could smell her scent. He slid his hands down her backside, gently squeezing and rolling silky smooth flesh with his palms. He curled his fingers and dug longingly into Fiona's abyss through her cotton panties, feeling the warmth coming from its depths. His focus shifted to the front; using an index finger, Alex gently traced the narrow elastic band around her waist.

Fiona jumped from his touch, "That tickles," she said excitedly. "But don't stop!"

Alex moved both of his hands to her hips and dropped onto the seams that circled her thighs. He traced both lines down and in, pressing a little harder to avoid causing Fiona to spring from his touch. He traversed Fiona's mound and felt soft hairs poking out from under the seams. Farther still his fingers traveled until they started to push into the narrow hills of her sex.

Fiona shuddered and moaned as Alex pinched her clit between her lips. God he is driving me crazy, she thought. She didn't expect to get so turned on just by showing her friend's little brother her tits and underwear. Granted, he was far from little. She yearned to see his massive cock and slowly began hatching a plan in her mind.

Alex traced his fingers towards the gusset of Fiona's panties and into new territory. She widened her stance, giving him easier access to the treasure between her legs. Alex placed his hand through her gap, cupping her mound and pressing his fingers up and into the damp fabric covering her pussy. His fantasy had become reality.

Fiona mewled and Alex felt her lean into his hand, encouraging more pressure. He flexed his fingers and pressed into her cotton-covered folds, not entirely sure where he was going. But he'd seen enough porn, and it didn't take an expert to follow where the heat and moisture were coming from. He slid his hand back and forth several times, rubbing the length of her damp cleft. He stopped with his hand almost entirely between her legs and pressed his palm against her sensitive button.

Fiona couldn't believe she'd been brought close to climax so quickly. It usually took a little more than light petting over her clothes. She clamped her legs around Alex's hand and moved her hips in a circle, forcing his fingers into her wetness and grinding his palm against her throbbing nub.

Once Fiona took control Alex knew she was working herself to climax. But he had one more thing he wanted to do first. He forcefully pulled his hand from between her clenched legs, causing her panties to bunch and loosen in front, giving him a momentary peek at her unshaven mound. The smell was intoxicating.

Fiona grunted with indignation, but Alex quickly recovered. He placed both hands firmly on her backside and pulled her half a step closer. He wanted to be in that smell, to taste it, and cover his face with it. Just like he did with Becky's panties, but this would be so much better.

Alex leaned forward and touched his nose to the light cotton fabric covering her small hill. He dropped down until he could reach no further and inhaled. He was delirious, and he wanted more. Fiona spread her legs farther to give him more room to work. Alex pressed his nose into her clit and turned his head side to side slowly, rocking her swollen button across her pelvis. He stuck out his tongue and licked the damp fabric, sampling the busty blonde's erotic nectar.

Fiona began thrusting against Alex's face, doing her best not to scream out in pleasure. She felt a trail of moisture trickle down the inside of her thigh, a sure sign she was close to release.

Alex held on for dear life, face firmly planted between the blonde's gyrating hips. He worked his head up and down, lapping at her panties and continuing to press his nose into the fleshy folds at the top of her pussy. Fiona suddenly stopped moving and tensed her legs around Alex's head. He pressed as hard as he could while she reached her peak, following as she thrashed and convulsed, his face wet with her womanly secretions. It was the first time he'd given a girl an orgasm. He tasted it, smelled it, reveled in it.

"Oh my god," Fiona exclaimed as the final throes of her orgasm washed over her. "Where did you learn to do that?"

Alex sat up straight, satisfied that he did well. "Uh, nowhere. I just did what I wanted to do."

Fiona couldn't believe it, Alex was four years younger than anyone she'd dated and he just rocked her with one of the best orgasms she'd ever had. And she hadn't even taken her underwear off! "Well, my boy, whatever you do, keep doing that," she said in a husky voice. Fiona bent down close to Alex and kissed him full on the mouth. She tasted herself on his lips and broke into a smile once she pulled away from his sopping maw.

Fiona stood up straight and her focus shifted to the thing poking into her leg. Alex was still in a daze, his face covered in her fluids. He kept licking around his mouth, lost in the taste and smell of the tall blonde. He was brought to attention when she turned away and bent to reach into the bathroom cabinet, giving him a view of her soaked panties from behind. They were partly transparent now. Alex could clearly see the outline of her swollen lips arching out from the between her legs, split by a crease caused when the white cotton of her panties pulled into her. She reached into the cabinet and retrieved a bottle. Alex couldn't tell what it was, but he was surely about to find out.

Returning to face Alex, Fiona untied her shirt and lifted it over her head, swinging her large breasts above his head. She gripped Alex's arms and directed his hands to her bosom. He tentatively kneaded the soft spongy flesh, unsure how sensitive she was. Passing his fingers gently across her pointed crowns, he carefully located her small nipples at the center.

Fiona set the bottle down on the edge of the bathtub and dropped to her knees, Alex's hands followed, never losing contact. She grasped and stroked its length over his slippery polyester pants and noticed drops of wetness on the fabric. Surely some of it was hers, but she suspected Alex had been leaking for quite a while. It's time to take care of this poor boy, she thought and grabbed the elastic waistband of his shorts with both hands.

"Up!" Fiona demanded. Alex quickly obliged, maintaining his grip on Fiona while she worked his shorts and underwear to the ground. As if gasping for air, his rock hard cock sprang to life pointed directly at Fiona's face. It bobbed several times, basking in its newfound freedom. "My, my," he heard Fiona say breathlessly as she grabbed the bottle while Alex continued to massage her breasts, exploring how the mounds of soft skin responded to pressure from different angles.

Fiona spread a healthy amount of baby oil into her hand and then held the bottle out for Alex. He seemed confused, or at least unwilling to release his grip on her chest. Fiona was insistent and he dropped one hand and clasped the bottle. Fiona rubbed her lubricated hands together briskly and then placed both on his thick shaft.

"Ohhh..." Alex moaned. In part from understanding what was in the bottle, but mostly from the thrilling sensations that Fiona sent through his body. She stroked him slowly, avoiding the most sensitive part, knowing he wouldn't last long. Oil dripped off his balls as Fiona cupped and fondled them, rolling his dangling purse in one hand and continuing to caress his length with the other.

Alex's eyes rolled back in his head. He'd never felt anything so good. Baby oil! Yet another surprise. Lost in sensation, it took several moments for him to come back to reality. He still had a hand on Fiona, and in his other was the bottle of oil. A light bulb switched on in his sex-addled brain and he immediately began pouring it across Fiona's protruding chest.

"That's it, you're a quick learner," she smiled while fondling him. She wasn't getting into a rhythm, just exploring, running her fingers along all sides, feeling the veins and ridges of Alex's cock. She couldn't remember ever handling a prick this magnificent. Longer, maybe, but that girth! It made her ache.

Alex set the bottle down, satisfied that he adequately covered Fiona's breasts with oil. He started spreading it evenly across her soft skin. He bounced her breasts side to side, pushed them together, ran his hands between them, and then circled each slowly until he held Fiona's tiny pale nipples in his fingers.

Fiona gasped as Alex explored her pale skin. She was self-conscious about how her areola and nipples looked. She'd rather be like her sister; small, dark, and pointed. The way Alex was focusing on them made her feel good, he obviously didn't mind; time to put her plan into action.

Fiona placed her oily hands on Alex's wrists. She firmly pushed them away from her and scooched forward until the flared tip of his cock was pressing into her breastbone. Alex spread his legs and allowed her to close the remaining gap between their bodies.

"Relax," she whispered. "I'll take it from here." With that, she grabbed the sides of her colossal swells and wrapped them around his shaft, enveloping it completely.

Alex was in awe as Fiona slowly worked her breasts up and down. He could feel her tiny hard nipples brushing his sack as it dangled over the side of his bathtub perch. His head lolled back and he again became lost in the moment, doubting he'd ever find anything softer to slip into.

Fiona looked up at Alex, intent on seeing whether he was enjoying her treatment. She'd never done this before, but always wanted to, she had the requisite equipment after all. Alex was obviously in outer space, his head rolling loosely across his shoulders, eyes closed. Fiona was pleased and looked down at the tip of Alex's cock nestled in her cleavage, glistening with oil. Peekaboo, she thought and giggled silently. With her chin on her chest, she rocked back and forth, pulling his hardness through her soft valley. Each downstroke brought her face closer to his flared knob until it was less than an inch from her lips. She continued, picking up the pace, shaking her breasts up and down his thick cock.

Alex groaned and lifted slightly off the edge of the bathtub, telling FIona what was about to happen. On the final pass she dropped farther and pulled him into her mouth. Alex immediately sensed the change and looked down. Fiona's pouty lips were wrapped around his dick! He felt a slight movement as her tongue reached out and flicked across his tender tip. Alex immediately let loose, pumping several jets into Fiona's mouth, coating her tongue and cheeks. He moaned and quivered, nearly slipping off his oily perch as he emptied into her hot mouth.

Fiona let go with a slurping kiss and rose up to meet Alex face to face. Her lips immediately found his and unlike their first kiss, this one was full-throated. Her tongue immediately sought entrance into his mouth. He obliged and was surprised as his tongue twisted through her lips and came in contact with a new taste. Not unpleasant, slightly salty, but certainly different than what he sampled between Fiona's legs. She hadn't swallowed yet! His tongue continued to slide through Fiona's mouth, swapping fluids back and forth. After several more moments of chasing his cum between their tongues, Fiona broke off contact and swallowed.

The both grinned ear to ear. "Thanks," she said first. "What you did made me want to try something new. I hope you liked it."

"Oh, Fiona, that was amazing," he said dreamily.

"Good!" she said, standing up. Fiona grabbed her bunched shirt off the ground and pulled it back over her head. She turned for the door as Alex finished making himself decent. As she touched the handle she paused and turned to Alex. "I think you deserve these, add them to your collection," she said as she lifted her shirt and stuck her thumbs under her panties. She bent lithly and pulled the wet cotton briefs down past her knees.

Alex stared down the drooping neck of her nightshirt and watched while her two glistening breasts swung to and fro as she danced off her panties. She tossed the damp underwear across the room and he eagerly snatched them from the air and brought them to his face. She chuckled and shook her head at his perversion and then spun to open the bathroom door.

Alex caught one fleeting glimpse of her light colored bush and shapely ass as her nightshirt twirled to her waist. His head swam in the clouds, unwilling to come back to earth. Why couldn't his sister have a birthday party every day?

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers
12