Alex's Gifts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine with me, as long as you promise not to get scared when Chunk meets Sloth," he said, remembering an incident that happened years ago resulting in Casey wetting the sofa out of sheer terror.

Casey blushed and frowned. "That's not fair! I was only seven! Mom should have known better."

Alex laughed and wrapped an arm around her. "Just teasing, little sis," he said with a smile.

Casey leaned into his chest, putting her head in the crook of his shoulder and sighed. "Okay, I forgive you, big bro."

The movie started and Alex sat on the couch, the same place he'd sat the night before. Memories of Carrie ran through his mind. His shorts stirred, but he quickly returned his focus to the movie. Casey curled up next to him, close but not touching.

They reached the scene where Chunk is caught and locked in the basement with Sloth, as he turned his misshapen face and screamed Alex felt Casey tighten up into a little ball. He placed his arm around her protectively and she slid again him. She quickly relaxed and leaned her head against his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat.

Half an hour later Carrie came down to get drinks out of the fridge. She noticed Casey curled up next to Alex and said, "You two sure seem to be getting long," with an eyebrow raised at Alex.

Casey remained silent, leaving Alex to respond to the redhead, "Let's just say that we spent some time bonding today, and Casey gave me a very nice present." He felt Casey's body shaking with laughter which she was thankfully able to muffle under the blanket. He squeezed her closer.

"Well, that's nice. Maybe you can try a little bonding with Lily next time, she could use some cheering up," Carrie said with a sigh.

"I don't know what her problem is. Any time I try to get close she backs away and gets mad about something stupid," he said. Carrie just shrugged and walked back upstairs.

About the time The Goonies found the pirate ship Alex heard even deep breaths coming from his little sister. She'd fallen asleep on him for the second time today. He stroked her hair and looked down at her lovingly.

When the movie ended Alex gingerly untangled himself from his exhausted sister. He stood up and once again lifted her petite body into his arms. He carefully carried her up to her bed, draping a blanket over her, and kissing her lightly on her soft pink lips.

"Mmmm, Alex," he heard her moan, still asleep. She looks so peaceful, he thought, just like earlier at the pool after their lust had been spent. He could watch her sleep for hours. He smiled, his brotherly job done, and went to his room.