Alex's Gifts Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,074 Followers

"I'd better get going. Casey and Lily are expecting me at home. I guess I won't see you for a few days."

"I'll be over later. Gotta say goodbye to Case before you two leave me alone all weekend," Megan said, pouting for show.

"Why don't you come with?"

"I can't, the family's coming over and my parents made me promise to be here. They've started getting curious about all the time I've been spending away."

"Uh oh," Alex said warily.

"I have it under control, just have to put in some quality time. You know how it is," Megan said.

"Yes, I do." Alex stood and hugged the petite girl, kissing the top of her head lightly. "Have you thought about getting your own place?" he asked, the idea just popping into his head.

"Casey wants me to move in with you and her," Megan said quietly. "But I don't know. My parents might be a problem."

The idea took Alex by surprise, but he liked it. "You're eighteen, you have a job, you should do what you want to do. We can talk about it; I was just curious."

Megan was excited that Alex hadn't immediately shot down the idea but did her best to hide it. "Thanks, Alex, I appreciate you thinking about me."

"I love you, Meg. You know that, right? Whatever makes you happy."

Megan blushed, he'd never said it that clearly before, as much as she knew it to be true. She stretched up on her tippy toes and pulled his face down with her hands, kissing him passionately for several moments.

"I love you too, Alex. And good show. I hope you can keep it up," she added with a sly grin, patting the front of his pants lightly.

Alex's little firecracker never failed to surprise. "I'll manage. See ya tonight," he said with a grin and strolled through the door. He had half a mind to pop back into Ben's room to say goodbye, but he didn't think he could face another round with his friend after what he'd had just seen him do to his sister.

The sun was setting when he hopped in his jeep. With any luck, he'd be home in time for dinner with his real sisters.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,074 Followers