Alex's Gifts Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex stepped back and opened his shoulders to Carrie, holding out an arm and beckoning her into the sibling's embrace. Carrie smiled and stood, inserting her pale soft body between the two souls she loved most in the world. She reached her chin up and first kissed Lily's red lips, then turned to her brother, drawing his tongue into her mouth and using her gift to inflame his passion. Not that she needed to, his stiffness was already pushing impatiently into her hip.

Carrie reached down and met an obstacle, it seemed Lily had the same idea and was already handling her brother, so she turned her attention to her friend, sliding a hand up and under her frilly negligee. She felt Alex's searching hands do the same to her, reaching under the short satin robe and inquiring as to what may lie beneath. His hand found the front of her satin panties at the same moment Carrie reached the front and center of Lily's skimpy g-string.

Reaching out with the gift, Alex could feel what Carrie was doing to his sister, and how Lily felt in response. Joining with Carrie, it was almost like he was in her skin. But instead of taking control he simply felt and copied Carrie's motions. When Carrie slid her fingers through Lily's slippery folds, he did the same to Carrie. And when Lily cried out as Carrie flicked across her tender button, Alex heard Carrie do the same when he found her nerve center. Carrie danced across his sister's pussy with years of experience and Alex soaked in the lesson: pressure, pinches, tender touches, slippery fingers, prodding digits digging deep inside and curling to touch secret unseen flesh.

To say it was enlightening was an understatement, it was a master class in pleasuring the female sex, his sister in particular. Alex could sense every minuscule response Lily made to each delicate movement Carrie made. He discovered hidden mysteries that, even with his heightened senses, would have remained unfound until he happened upon them by chance. It gave him a new appreciation for what the two lovers meant to each other and what Carrie's healing touches had meant to Lily over the years they'd been intimate.

Carrie dropped to her knees and pulled down Lily's stringy underwear. Alex kissed his sister and caressed her body while Carrie continued the lesson, showing him the intricacies of oral pleasure; suction, lips, tongue, teeth, and throaty moans that vibrated to the core. Within minutes Lily succumbed to her first orgasm and Alex marveled at the mutual outpouring of passion and love. It paled in comparison to anything he'd ever done or experienced with someone else. Quite simply, the two lovers put him to shame.

Alex didn't dwell on the comparison, in fact he'd have been disappointed in anything less. Carrie and his sister had years of a head start and it gave him hope and enthusiasm to see what could grow between two people in that time. Instead, Alex focused on the gift Carrie had given him. The lessons she'd just imparted gave him a head start and spared him much time that would have been wasted in frustration. He felt like Neo waking up in the chair after his first training lesson. Except instead of kung-fu, he knew cunnilingus.

Alex guided the two girls to bed once Lily calmed from her quaking release. Carrie hit the mattress first and Alex immediately dove between her legs, seeking the damp red satin panties he knew held her softly. Sliding his lips slowly up her inner thigh, Alex's cheek eventually found what he'd sought. He continued across the crease of her leg, jumping the seam of her panties and then burrowed his face in her strawberry sex. Nestling his nose into her cleft, he inhaled her intoxicating scents and became lost in her womanhood. Carrie ran her hands through his hair and pulled his face up and into her curvaceous mound. Alex felt Lily squirm up his side, begging for a seat at Carrie's table.

Alex shifted to his right and wrapped an arm around his sister, encouraging her platinum blonde-caped head between Carrie's pale legs. The redhead mewled as both siblings lavished attention on her satin-cradled mound and pussy.

Lily went low and Alex stayed high, focusing his attention on her curviest of curves and the swollen nub at the entrance protruding from the peak of her panty-clad valley. She quickly grew impatient with the lack of skin on skin contact and wrapped two hands around the waistband wrapping Carrie's hips. Tugging down, Lily sent a message to both Alex and Carrie who responded, albeit reluctantly at first. Alex leaned back on his knees while Carrie lifted her broad hips and Lily stripped down the satin undies. Wasting no time, the blonde knelt back between Carrie's legs and feasted, sliding two long fingers between her glistening folds and lashing the redhead's clit with her tongue.

Alex knelt and watched, one hand caressing Lily's arched back and another on Carrie's thigh. He felt the energies flow between them and sent his gift into Carrie via Lily. It was an experiment, something he'd never had a chance to do until that moment. Carrie's eyes flashed open and looked at him in pleasurable surprise. A smile stretched her plump red lips and her head lolled back as she moaned in bliss while Lily continued licking and sucking on the wetness and heat between her legs. Projecting through Lily, he mentally joined with his sister and simultaneously guided and enhanced her as she slid her tongue through Carrie's creases, feeling and probing for the secret places that would bring the redhead to an explosive climax.

Feeling Carrie's release nearing, he slid his hand down Lily's back and reached low between her legs, lightly sliding her fingers through her dark crevasse. Cupping his hand, Alex cradled his sister's damp sex, pressing his palm into her heat. He slid two fingers between her narrow folds, pinching her tiny button and rolling it between his knuckles. Prying his palm back, Alex angled his thumb toward her entrance and slid it inside while continuing to pressure her inflamed clit.

Lily moaned into Carrie as Alex pressed his thumb into her opening, flexing it to caress the walls of her rippled tunnel. He slid his hand along her lips, hitting all the sensitive nerves that Carrie had shown him simultaneously both inside and outside his sister's pussy. Lily continued moaning and rocking her hips, pushing back against his hand until she turned her head and gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Alex stopped, giving his sister a break from the intensity of being trapped between two gifted lovers. Shifting behind, and dropping his connection with Carrie, he knelt between Lily's legs looking down at her dramatically flared hips and upturned ass. Holding himself in his hand, he brushed his tip through her spread lips, dipping lightly into her entrance and watching as her thin petals opened and closed as his ridged head pushed and pulled along their tender edges. Slowly, he bobbed his cock in and out of Lily, driving an extra bit with each thrust until his length reached fully inside her hot depth.

Buried deep in his sister's tight hot pussy, he sent a jolt of energy through her body and into Carrie. Both girls cried out simultaneously and Carrie bucked her hips, latching her thighs onto Lily's head. She shook and moaned, eyes closed tightly while her core clenched and convulsed in rhythm with Alex's thrusts into Lily. Hands on his sister's hips, he drove deep into her rippling tunnel, forcing his gift through her core and into Carrie's spasming pussy as Lily continued lashing it with her tongue, grunts and squeals of pleasure escaping from between the two girls' opposing lips.

Alex felt Carrie return her warmth through his sister as her insides flared with heat and she clenched his cock tightly. He increased his pace, pulling Lily's hips into his as he pummeled his precious sister from behind. Carrie let out one final wail of release, shocking the siblings with her explosion and causing both to clench and erupt together. Alex buried himself as deep as possible between his sister's warm wetness and held, pumping his seed into her womb while she thrashed and cried out, her head still buried between the redhead's pale thighs.

Carrie lifted Lily and shifted down under her body, rolling her back and thighs, pulling herself closer to Alex with her ankles dug hard into the mattress. She shimmied down, holding Lily's wracking body until her the bottoms of her thighs made contact with her lover's legs. Lily fell forward, resting her weight on Carrie and the two kissed passionately while Alex finally came to a calm inside his sister. He relaxed, pulling out and let himself drop onto Carrie's inflamed sex. She gasped, reaching down between her and Lily's legs and pulled him closer to her entrance.

Lily shifted up slightly and bent her legs up, locked her knees under Carrie's and stretching the redhead wide to give Alex the access he needed. Lily was acting as a proxy for the gifted couple, her body responding unconsciously to the signals they were sending through her. Lily's years of experience with gifted lovers made her the perfect conduit for their energies.

Leaning down and resting slightly on his sister, Alex arched his back and thrust into Carrie's yawning chasm, immediately feeling their gifts reach out and become interlocked. He held his position and the two danced their sexes together, Alex throbbing and flailing against the walls of her pussy while Carrie rippled and squeezed his hardness. Now cocooned in their powers with Lily trapped between, the coupled began moving together. Alex looked down, past his sister's drooling pussy, to the point where his cock parted Carrie's lips and watched as he slid through her inflamed sex. Her bulging lips parted and billowed with each thrust while her thick inner folds followed his glistening shaft in and out of her pulsating core.

Alex was lost in sensation: his and Carrie's extrasensory explorations, the sights and sounds of his penetration, the feeling of both his sister and lover crushed together, and the chorus of moans and whimpers of passion as he drove Carrie to the brink of a cataclysmic orgasm. Together, the three cried out and came together. Carrie wrapped his legs around the two siblings while Alex emptied into her steaming tunnel, grunting with each spasm as Lily moaned, sandwiched between the convulsing pair. Alex did his best to support his weight, but eventually collapsed on top of his sister, pressing their combined weight against Carrie who grunted in surprise.

Lily tried to lift her weight, but couldn't move with Alex trapping her on top Carrie. Instead, she rolled to the side, taking Alex with her. The three ended up on their sides with Alex curled around his sister who in turn nestled against Carrie's side. The redhead continued to pant, trying to catch her breath after the intense threesome left her powerless to move.

"I thought you two were incredible alone, but together...that was unbelievable," Lily said softly, her breath still ragged.

Alex and Carrie could only moan in agreement as they pressed into Lily's warmth from each side.

They lay in silence for several minutes, thoughts racing through Alex's mind as he lived out one of his deepest fantasies with his elder sister and long-time crush. He'd never admitted it until that moment, but the two of them together had always magnified his feelings for the other. It was as if he always knew they were lovers and their invisible attraction fed his subconscious desires. He supposed it was Carrie's gift playing tricks on him and Carrie's gift of playing tricks on him that hid the feelings. His long-time unwillingness to indulge and natural shyness kept this wonderful experience hidden. It wasn't until Carrie finally brought him out of his shell and shared her gift with him that he'd finally come to realize what he'd been missing. And now, of course, he never wanted to give it up.

Sensing Alex's inner monologue, Carrie spoke up, "That was beyond anything I've done before. You two are something else."

Alex asked, "You mean it's not like this all the time when you and Lily are together?"

Lily laughed and turned in his arms. Looking Alex in the face, she said. "No, despite what your boyhood fantasies may believe, two girls together don't usually end so...explosively." She kissed Alex lightly on the lips and added, "You definitely bring a little something extra to the mix." Then she reached her hand down and squeezed his softened package while her face scrunched into a smile and she giggled cutely. "And I don't really mean little."

"I just like seeing you happy," was all Alex could say as Lily continued running her hand through his legs, fondling his floppy cock and cupping his testicles. When it didn't seem she planned on stopping until she had a response, he kissed her back, this time deeply, sending his tongue between her lips. His excitement rose in her palm and soon she was stroking his thick rigid shaft, pressing it against his stomach and writhing her naked body against his in anticipation.

Lily rose up and straddled Alex, her flush face looking down at him with lust-filled eyes. She dropped down on his shaft, pushing it into her slippery sex. Her hips began to gyrate, sliding him through her heat. Alex looked down and could see her petite lips folded around his cock, kissing his tip lightly each time she slid back and enveloping his shaft as she pushed forward. Looking back up, Alex smiled at his enraptured sister, beautiful heaving breasts jostling as she rode his length back and forth. Taut muscles in her stomach flexed and loosened, highlighting her trim fit body and incredibly narrow waist. Her flush face and chest betrayed her excitement and the look on her face was almost animalistic as her silvery-blond hair shimmered down her shoulders.

Carrie turned and watched as Lily rose up and reached between her legs for Alex's cock. Standing it up, she quickly drove herself down onto his rod, exhaling a soft wail of relief as her brother once again filled her to the brim. Bringing herself to her knees, Carrie knelt at Alex's hip, placing a hand on his chest and another on Lily's heaving back. Her gift was quiet, she simply wanted the physical contact between the two siblings, and to watch their passionate display without interference.

Alex rose his hips in time with Lily's fall, pushing himself deeper into her tightness. His cock danced with glee each time it sank fully into her and Lily whimpered every time she came crashing back down onto his lap. A wet slap rang out in time with their meeting and soon Lily lost complete control, bouncing with glee on her brother, swinging her head and hair about in wild abandon as she rode him into another frenzied wave of bliss. She cried out and shuddered, clamping her thighs against his waist, shuddering back and forth with his length buried inside her. Her head lolled forward and she lost her grip on Alex's chest and fell forward.

Alex caught his sister and brought her sweat-slick body to his. Lily's hips refused to be still as his hardness remained implanted inside her. He hadn't climaxed and continued to twitch uncontrollably in her depths, wanting more than the exhausted girl had left to give. He lifted his back off the bed, picking up Lily's torso and rolling her forward. Their legs unraveled and Alex brought his under his body, while helping Lily shift hers forward, behind his back. She instinctively wrapped around his waist and Alex continued forward, flipping ends of the bed and putting him on top, supported by his knees and ankles while he resumed sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy. First slowly, but quickly increasing tempo as it became apparent Lily also wanted more.

Alex bided his time, keeping his fire low, intent on pleasuring his sister above all else. He felt Carrie's hands on his back, giving him support, and using her gift to enhance Lily's experience through his own body. Much as he'd done when Lily was pleasuring Carrie, she now did as he drove in and out of his sister. Lily screamed and thrashed under him, moaning and clearly lost in the animalistic rutting that was now occurring as Alex bounced and thrust and drove powerfully into her.

Alex gave Lily everything she wanted, and then some, filling her, devouring her, quenching the lust that had grown inside her until he could give no more. He collapsed onto her sticky warm body as his legs tightened and he felt the pent up release explode deep inside her. Moaning and convulsing, Alex pushed against her womb and deposited a second load of seed into his sister while she grunted and flexed against his convulsing shaft, encouraging each burst to leave his body and enter hers.

Lily was comatose as Alex softened and slid from her sex. Carrie curled up at her side and softly stroked her hair, kissing her brow lightly as she came down from the second intense round of lovemaking with her brother. She looked up at Alex and smiled, eyes wide in admiration for the act he'd just performed. He rolled back and sat on the edge of the bed, watching the two young women calm and fade into sleep.

Standing, Alex pulled on his skimpy underwear and left the room to take a shower. He turned on the water and waited patiently for it to get warm. Slipping out of his briefs, he stepped under the hot spray and sighed, a broad smile stretching across his face. He worked a lather across his tired body and took his time rinsing the cleansing suds from his tight frame. He heard the door open and braced for an invasion, expecting his sister or Megan. His loud lovemaking with Lily and Carrie likely kept them up.

Instead, it was Carrie, reminiscent of days before when she stepped into his shower following an exhausting session with the twin gymnasts. He pulled the curtain back and made room for her under the warm spray of water. She entered wordlessly and rinsed her body while Alex took another chance to admire her curvaceous womanly shape. The pinnacle of fertility, her broad hips, large breasts, and sweeping lines never failed to enthrall the teenager.

"You are something else, Alex. Using Lily like that, as a way to send the gift between us. I never thought of it before," Carrie said, looking at him with eyes wide in admiration.

"I'm guessing you never had the chance. It was obvious once I opened up to both of you at the same time."

"That's true. It's not like I ever shared her with your dad. As much as I wanted to..." she trailed off.

Alex took her in his arms and held her wet warm body close, head on her shoulder, nuzzling into her soggy red mane. He stepped back and took the soap and washcloth in his hands. Working up a heavy lather he began meticulously cleaning Carrie from her toes to her ears, taking his time and relishing every curve, crease, soft contour, and sharp edge of her delicious body. It wasn't sexual, it was caring; he poured his attention into her in admiration for what she meant to him, wanting only to make her feel loved.

Taking a handful of shampoo, Alex gently ran it through her hair. Carrie turned and leaned her head back and he massaged her scalp, working the foamy lather through her fiery tangles. He'd never washed long hair before and proceeded with care, but seemed happy with the results as Carrie turned back facing him and pulled his lips into hers while stepping back into the water to rinse the soap from her body.

"Thank you," Carrie said, smiling and blushing slightly at his tender and wholesome attention.

"Any time, love," Alex said, returning her smile. "Do you think it's alright if I sleep in my room tonight? I have a feeling there are two other girls who might want my attention before I can call it a night." Alex sighed, more out of fatigue than trepidation.

Carrie chuckled. "Poor little man. Are you sure you're still alright with all this?"