Alex's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can touch yourself while taking care of me, but no orgasm!" she heard the demand and her hand moved between her own pussy lips. The blonde woman had to pause a moment before continuing her way up, even the slightest touch to her clit nearly send her over the edge and she didn't want to disappoint her new mistress. If she fucked up now, Alex would leave her here, there was no doubt about that in her mind, and she wanted, needed, to feel her again.

Cautiously she put her head under the dress and let her tongue run upwards, along the inner thigh. The woman's legs moved apart and a wave of her scent flooded Beth's senses. Her hand had already stopped playing with her button, but the smell and heat emanating from the woman alone made her pussy drip again.

When she finally arrived at the thong and she gingerly kissed it, she could feel the woman's wetness on her lips. She had never felt wanted and desired to that extend and any last thoughts of resisting this woman died within her.

Her tongue came out of her mouth and licked across the drenched fabric, tasting her for real this time. The blonde woman loved it. She licked frantically and heard the woman moan above her, before a hand grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back.

"Don't be hasty. Slowly!" Alex demanded and looked down at the face, staring up at her with a look of pure bliss in her eyes.

"Do you like it?" she asked and the girl at her feet nodded hard enough to break the grip she had on her hair.

The brunette woman lifted her skirt up and could see both other woman's eyes fixating on her thong. She turned around to give them a better look at her ass.

A hand touched her cheeks and, even if she would have to punish her new toy for it later, the compliment flattered her.

"Don't just look! Pull down my panties and get your face ..." she started to say and before she could finish this sentence, her thong hit the floor and a tongue reached hungrily for her pussy. A loud moan escaped her before she felt the blonde woman lick across her asshole before plunging as deep into her vagina as she could.

"Slowly!" she nearly screamed as the sensation got too intense and she had to take a step away.

"I love your enthusiasm, but don't just go and ravage me like that without permission!" Alex scolded Beth, who lowered her eyes. She had sounded a little bit too harsh and didn't want to discourage her pet, so she turned around, took the blonde girl's chin in her hand and guided her back towards her pussy.

"Slow down. Don't just lick my clit, make circles around it!" she started her instructions, before her voice trailed off. Beth was a quick study. She wanted to impress her mistress. The tip of her tongue now circled the woman's clit before darting across it, entering her pussy and then going back to her button.

Alex could feel her orgasm building. Looking down at the formerly so reluctant girl, lapping at her willingly, with her juices all over the blonde girl's face ...

She grabbed her head and started to grind her hips against her.

The orgasm build up for what seemed like an eternity and the woman could feel every muscle in herself contract at once as a scream escaped her mouth and she sunk to the floor, nearly unconscious.

Beth was over her in an instant and kissed her passionately, while stroking her still quivering body. The two embraced and lay on the floor for a few minutes while the other woman still stood there, watching them breathe heavily.

"That was hot!" she finally exclaimed, breaking the silence.

Alex looked up at her and motioned for Beth to get up.

"Take care of our friend here," she told her and watched as the blonde woman crawled over on her hands and knees and pulled the jeans and panties down. The woman started playing with her own tits, rubbing and tweaking her nipples while the blonde girl's tongue parted her pussy lips.

Alex watched while rubbing herself gently, enjoying the last few waves from the orgasm she was still getting, while getting an idea.

"Why don't you sit down?" she asked the woman who complied without a word, forcing Beth to lower her own head and raise her naked ass in the air.

The brunette woman got up and positioned herself behind her new toy.

"Now, Beth, you are not allowed to cum until our new friend here had her orgasm first," she said and penetrated her pussy with a finger. The blonde girl's hole started to contract around her and a shiver ran through her whole body.

She lowered her face to the girls behind and with a tentative lick, drew her tongue across her clit. The reaction was instant. Her whole body stared to shake and quiver as her legs clamped shut and she screamed into the other girl's pussy. Alex pulled her finger from her hole and put her thumb on Beth's clit while she saw the woman's back strain and a stream of juices spraying out of her pussy, drenching Alex's dress in the process.

Her whole body was seizing, while she screamed out, her face still buried in the other woman's vagina. Again and again her muscles tensed as her juices flowed freely down her legs, forming a puddle on the floor beneath her.

The other woman joined in to the screaming after a few seconds, her own pussy squirting and drenching Beth's face.

Alex stood up and watched the woman whose name she still hadn't asked, pull her girl's face towards her and kiss her passionately, before pushing her down and making her clean her juices off with her tongue.

She could see how heavy Beth was breathing now but she obeyed diligently.

Only after the woman was well and truly cleaned did she tell the blonde one to stop, pulled her pants up and, without saying anything else, left the bathroom.

Beth was still sitting in the same position as before, her naked body shaking lightly, staring at the now empty floor before her.

"Sorry," the small voice came out of her mouth.

"Hm?" Alex asked.

"I fucked up ... mistress. I know I wasn't allowed to cum but couldn't help myself ... Please don't leave me ... I'm so sorry ..."

She looked up, tears were welling in her eyes and her lower lip was quivering.

Alex couldn't have been happier. The girl was even more submissive than she had thought.

"Well, that's true, and I guess I'll have to punish you for it later, but for now we should leave. There's bound to be more people coming to the toilets soon and maybe one of them will call the bouncers.

Stand up!"

The girl did as she was told, even though her legs were visibly shaky, but a slight smile appeared on her still sticky lips.

"Go get me you panties and bra. You won't be needing the today. And no washing up, I want you just the way you look right now!"

Beth obeyed again, picking up her clothes from the floor, while Alex took off her own thong.

She took the underwear from the blonde girl and, after a thought crossed her mind, said, "Come here, and spread your legs!"

The blonde girl took a step towards her, and opened her legs while still holding her dress in her hand.

"We can't have you drip on the floor any longer," Alex told her, waddled up her panties and pushed them inside the woman's vagina.

Her mouth opened slightly at the intrusion but she kept still.

"That's better. Now get dressed, we're leaving."

Alex walked towards the door and could see the woman pulling her dress over her head and follow her demurely.

The dance floor outside had filled up considerably and nearly all chairs and tables had now been taken. The two women made their way back to Beth's boyfriend, who was still sitting alone, nursing his drink before him.

The people stared at them, especially the blonde girl, with her now messy hair and sticky face but only one guy, a few yards from where Mark sat, reached out and slapped Beth's ass.

Alex looked back at her and saw the blonde girl continuing on, not even acknowledging the guy.

She marveled at her creation, the girl was now in exactly the state of mind she had wanted.

Mark looked up at them and a quizzical look came over his face as he saw his girlfriend as the brunette woman took the chair across from him. Beth stood beside her, looking down at the floor, not him, and a feeling of uneasiness washed over him.

"She's mine now. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her," Alex started the conversation while staring him right in the eye.

"Beth?" he asked, but the blonde woman didn't seem to even know him anymore.

As a demonstration, Alex's hand went up under the woman's dress and started playing with her pussy.

Mark couldn't believe his own eyes. He could hardly recognize the woman, standing there, being toyed with by someone else without doing anything. In the dimming light he thought he could see her moving her hips in rhythm with the woman's hand.

"Darling?" Alex asked.

"Yes mistress?" Beth's eyes shot up towards her as she answered immediately.

"The man that slapped you ass on the way here. Go over there, show him your goods and then ask him, if he wants a blowjob!"

"Yes mistress," her boyfriend heard her say as she turned around and headed back.

Mark was on his feet as fast as he could, but now Alex was standing in his way.

"I told you. She's mine now. Don't make a scene!"

He stood by her, his eyes fixated on his girl, who had arrived at the table, in front of the man, already pulling down her dress. His hands were up and at them, before Mark could even move another step.

Alex now turned around too and grabbed Beth's now ex-boyfriends arm to watch the spectacle with him.

They saw the guy nod before opening his pants and the blonde woman kneeling down before him. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and started sucking on the unfamiliar cock. Cheering and hollering erupted from the tables around them as people watched the show.

"She ... never ... what?" Mark stammered.

"Don't worry. I'll send her back to you if I get bored. Until then, you can take care of this," the brunette woman replied, handing him Beth's bra.

He looked down at the piece of clothing as the woman patted his shoulder and started to move.

"Take care!" she said with a wink while glancing back over her shoulder.

Alex simply touched Beth at the shoulder and the blonde woman stood up without question. Her breasts were still hanging outside of her dress and only when the brunette woman touched them, did she pack them back in. Hand in hand they left the now fully erect guy and Beth's former boyfriend where they were and headed outside.

A bouncer passed them on their way out but paid the two women no mind as they turned towards the girl in front of the coat room and got their clothes.

Outside of the club they got into the back of a cab, Alex giving him her address while Beth sat silently next to her. As the car started to move, the dominant woman took a look back at the door, now seeing Mark standing there, held back by one of the bouncers, screaming at them.

The blonde woman was staring at him too but her mistress simply grabbed her by the hair, opened her legs and pulled her face down. Beth was licking and sucking on her clit immediately.

"Life is good," Alex thought, as she watched the driver's eyes going wide in the rearview-mirror.

12