Alex's Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex's family.
4.4k words
4.68
19.3k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother had asked me to collect my oldest Sister's laundry basket. I knocked politely, as always, and heard a distinct 'Come in'. I came in and very nearly came in... my boxers as well. Big Sis was sitting on her bed painting her toenails. Nothing wrong with that you might think? How about... and was as naked as the day she was born but, fortunately for me, didn't have the body she had the day she was born, not by any manner of means.

Bridget, my oldest Sister had a body that a great many girls would kill for and even more guys would fight for. She is absolutely fucking gorgeous! No question and apart from painting her nails, toe (thank God) and finger she never seems to bother with anything artificial. No make-up, fancy smells or revealing clothes. She did wear very nice undies though. Over the previous few weeks I'd seen a lot of very nice undies wandering about the house.

From the moment I entered my big Sister's bedroom and saw her sitting on the bed naked my life took a quantum leap into the much, much better and let me tell you it was pretty good before. For some of the dirty details to bring you up to date please read Alex's Women Ch.1.

My Sister was still sitting on the bed and playing with my cock.

"So, on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the fuck that lost you your virginity?" she chuckled.

"Err, 50?"

"So 50's between 1 and 10 now is it? Maybe we should give you a pay rise? £50 per hour? How does that sound?"

"Well, think about it," I laughed, "I made a beautiful girl cum on my cock. She soaked me. That made me cum and I shot my load straight into her cunt. She actually told me she felt it hitting the end, the bottom of her womb, her cervix. A bullseye on my first fuck, that can't be all bad now can it? That made her cum again which kept me pumping spunk like there was no tomorrow which kept her going.

She didn't spill a single drop. When we'd both recovered she hopped off my cock and sank to her knees and licked my cock clean. She rolled onto the bed and opened her legs wide and came again while I was enjoying my first cream pie. That made my cock hard again. Her cunt was too sore to go again so she sucked me off. Lemme see, that's me cumin at least twice and Mary cumin god knows how many times. First fuck? Loss of virginity. Not a bad start, don't you think? Maybe I should have said 75?

Was it as good for you? With your body and your beauty I've absolutely no doubt that the guy that took your virginity emptied his balls into your cunt but did you enjoy it? Did you cum?"

Bridget grinned up at me.

"OK, you win. You made her cum, that's worth a hundred in my book and, for the record, No, I didn't enjoy it. Didn't cum, not even close and when he'd cum he rolled off, got dressed and walked out. I thought 'if that's sex then I'll be better off taking up cricket, at least I'd get six balls each over'. He wasn't invited to try again. Should have waited for my Lil' Bro, shouldn't I?"

"Just for the sake of completeness...,"

My Gran's voice. I turned to look over my shoulder. There, spread across the doorway as if intending to prevent me escaping stood my Gran, Mother and younger older Sister Babs. Each one naked. They each had high firm breasts sporting puckered areola supporting hard nipples. All three had their legs parted obscenely wide displaying smooth cunts shiny with the juices of sexual arousal. Despite my eldest Sister having played with my cock for more than a few minutes, it throbbed hopefully.

"I can vouch for Mary's delightful orgasms," continued Gran without pause, "I was in the kitchen with the door closed preparing dinner. I heard every single syllable of Mary's pleasure screamed loud for all to hear. She has a vocabulary that many a sailor would have been proud of. That girl had the biggest and best-est orgasm I've ever heard and I've heard a few over the years," Gran finished with a chuckle.

"Thanks Gran."

"My pleasure Young Alex. By-the-way, did she tell you that she'd popped into the kitchen on her way out to say 'thank you'?" Gran laughed, "now that's a girl that is very happy with her space!"

"She didn't, no. OK, so I'm surrounded by the 4 most beautiful women in the world. They are all naked and showing signs that, each of them have told me, signifies arousal. Will somebody please tell me what's going on?"

"Like I said, BIG Lil' Bro, nothing, it's just your lucky day is all," laughed my big Sister.

"Now you know it's naughty to tell fibs," remonstrated my younger big Sister, "Alex'll need to know sometime... Mum?"

"Mum?" said Mum.

"No, I'm Gran," chuckled Gran, "you're Mum."

"But you're my Mum, Mum," giggled Mum.

"Will somebody please, please tell me what is going on?" I almost begged.

"What did your Dad say to you just before he passed?" said Gran quietly.

My Dad? I glanced around the room hoping to find the answer to that one on somebody's face.

"It's complicated," offered Mum.

"No it isn't," stated Bridget firmly, "it's perfectly straight forward and it's down to you to explain, Gran."

Mum chuckled.

"No, you're right. It's very straightforward just a little different."

She walked towards me, took me into her arms and pulled my naked body tight into hers. It felt good, very good in a way a guy shouldn't feel good about being held tight by his naked Mother.

"Let's just all get comfy on the bed while your Gran explains."

Bridget moved a little so that I could position myself on the bed with my back up against the headboard.

"Budge over into the middle, let me lay beside you," Mum instructed.

I budged and Mum snuggled her naked body close into mine. I put my arm around her and, following my earlier success in the Utility room, stroked my fingers over her glorious breast.

"Ummm, nice," Mum sighed and snuggled in tighter.

Bridget repositioned herself alongside my body and lifted my cock to her mouth.

"I've already heard it so I can concentrate on the good stuff," she explained before wiping her tongue up the length of my still hard cock.

"So've I," said Babs as she snuggled in on the opposite side to Mum, "you can put your arm around me and play with my tits too while I help Big Sis keep your cock hard for later's... baby."

Gran sat at the bottom of the bed her legs crossed and blatantly displaying her scrumptious cunt. It was wide open. The outer lips all puffy and swollen. The inner lips shone with her juices and her fuck hole open and very inviting. Her clitoral hood looked all swollen and the actual clitty looked just like a mini cock looking for a lot of sexual action. There was no way I even attempted to take my eyes off my Grans cunt.

"You like Young Alex? Like I said earlier, it's always ready for you."

"Mum, will you stop trying to drive my Son crazy with your greedy cunt and get on with it. Your turn to cum will cum." Mum chuckled.

Gran made absolutely no attempt to cover her sex. She just grinned and sat up straighter, pushing her shoulders back and her tits forward, showing her bounteous tits to their very best.

"All sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.... Your granddad and I always planned on having a big family. That's the main reason we brought this big house. We didn't rush into having a family though. The sex was too good and we didn't want sleepless nights and wet nappies to spoil our nights of passion and not a little hard, raw sex. Sex, good sex has always been a major feature in our relationship and something we both tried to ensure that your Mum and you kids understood. So, time to start a family. Wasn't hard, we fucked daily anyway so I stopped taking the pill and we fucked at least twice a day instead," she chuckled, "I was heavily pregnant within the year and your Granddad and I were delighted. When the time came your Mum popped out good as gold. Your Mum was perfect but the delivery wasn't quite up to scratch, my fault, or my body's fault entirely. Things got a little messed up inside. The upshot being that I'd probably not be able to have any more kids. We did try hard though, whenever your Mum would let us. At it night and day we were but I never got pregnant again.

Moving quickly on... when your Mum was about seven she asked if she could have a little Brother or Sister. We had to tell her that we'd been trying hard to make a little Brother or Sister for her but 'Mummy' wasn't able to do it.

At seven years old she offered to have Daddy's babies for me. Made me cry that did. Gave her a hug and thanked her."

"I still remember that day," whispered Mum in my ear, "we were sitting in the back garden having a picnic in the sunshine."

"At eighteen she repeated her offer. We told her that she needed to complete her education first.

In her last year of Uni she came home and told us that she was home to start making babies with her Daddy..."

"Don't forget the condition I laid down Mum," chuckled my Mother.

"How could I possibly forget that? She said that she didn't want to be a 'baby factory' she wanted to fuck her Dad as often as possible. She wanted to be his lover, his Mistress and his wife all rolled into one. She wanted me to share him with her in every way, fuck him together, encourage each other. Neither your Dad nor I had the slightest problem with that, raw, hard sex, Mother, Father and Daughter always together.

Your Mum had prepared the ground well. Like me she was a good fuck and always eager for a stiff cock. She built up a reputation at Uni for being a good girl that enjoyed a length of cock or two on a regular basis. She eased up on that after she started to enjoy Dad's cock, told her fuck buddies that she's sworn off sex until the exams were over. She came home every weekend and took her Father's cock as much as she could, often unable to walk back to the train station," Gram giggled, "knew exactly how good that felt... She came down from Uni when she was 21 with a good degree and a bulging belly and still managed to find a good job.

The three of us fucked until it got too uncomfortable and Bridget was born a week later. Your Mum said at the time 'if we're lucky she'll grow up to want her Daddy's babies too. She was a beautiful, bonny, bouncing baby girl and always gurgled delightedly when her Daddy picked her up and made a fuss. Your Mum and Granddad started to fuck properly again as soon as your Mum was able. 6 weeks?" Gran looked at Mum questioningly.

"Yeah, maybe a few days earlier. Soon as my stitches were out and my cunt was tight enough to feel anything probably." Mum laughed dirtily.

"I looked after Bridget when your Mum went back to work. The three of us were still fucking regularly, with one or other of us getting up to sort Bridget out if required. Babs arrived, another beautiful girl that loved her Daddy to bits. Then you, Young Alex. Your Dad's pride and joy. He always hoped that you'd take after him, a ladies man that wanted to please them not just use them. He was very proud of you with your beautiful, sexy girlfriends. He enjoyed seeing their happy faces when they came downstairs. So, there you have it. Your Granddad is also your Dad. OK?"

"Err, not quite Gran," chimed in Bridget from somewhere near my cock, "you haven't explained why I'm sucking his cock and Babs is enjoying feeling his hand wrapped around her tit, while helping me by stroking his cock."

"And you haven't explained why his Mum is purring like a kitten and stealing unmotherly kisses while he uses his other hand to stroke her tits." added Babs.

"Nor have you explained why you are sitting directly in front of him, shoulders back, tits out and your gaping cunt drooling juices," chimed in Mum.

I said nothing just continued to stroke tits, enjoy the feel of a Sisters' mouths around my cock-head and the view of my Grandmother's dripping cunt.

"Thought you could best handle those bits dear?" countered Gran delightedly.

"No way Mum! Your idea and you're head of the household so your responsibility. Get on with it."

"Everything?"

"Everything, right girls?"

"Yes Mum," chorused my Sisters.

"OK, you asked for it. So, I tell the story and you fuck Bridget as soon as I've finished and the rest of us within the next 12 hours, agreed?"

"And if I don't agree what? You'll make me fuck you all twice in the next 6 hours?" I laughed, "I don't agree. Now tell me the next bit so I can get my cock into my big Sister."

"Sunday morning," Gran started, "best time of the best day, always has been. Your Dad had fucked me and filled my cunt with his first load of the day. Your Mum was riding him Reverse Cowgirl and I was kneeling, dripping the contents of my cunt onto his face while squeezing your Mum's tits and helping her bounce. Bridget came in carrying a tray with two mugs of tea on it. She stopped dead. Your Mum didn't stop bouncing on your Dad's cock. I didn't stop squeezing her tits and dripping spunk out of my cunt onto his face. Bridget didn't say a word, just watched the three of us fucking for a few moments. She put the tray on the dresser then removed all her clothes while me and your Mum watched.

She looked good, slim, nice firm tits, flat belly, long legs and a smooth cunt, just how your Dad liked it. Her areola were puckered, her nipples sticking out hard and inviting and her cunt shining with lust. She still hadn't said a word. She came over to the bed, climbed up behind me, took a firm hold of my tits, put a finger and thumb either side of my nipples and squeezed then rolled them hard back and forward. I squeaked with delight.

"Can I have Granddad's cock next please Gran?"

I told her she could. She kissed my cheek, let go of one tit and pushed her hand down between your Mum's back and my belly. Before I knew it she'd got two fingers in my cunt and was finger-fucking me like there was no tomorrow. The faster she fingered me the harder she rolled my nipple. I came like an express train nearly unseating your Mum from her Dad's cock. She'd have killed me if I had so lucky escape then," Gran laughed.

It took Dad a while to cum for the second time in less than an hour even with two cunts over his face and a third riding his cock. Your Mum has been riding her Daddy's cock since she was old enough to take it. She knew how to make him last and she also knew how to make him cum fast. She made him last and all the while Bridget was bringing me to climax after climax with her wicked fingers and dirty talk.

I mean, what sort of Granddaughter tells her Grandmother to enjoy watching her own daughter ride her husbands cock while her Granddaughter torments her nipples and finger-fucks her cunt? I'll tell you, Bridget, your big Sister and I'll also tell you she's a dirty, greedy bitch. Takes after her Mother and her Grandmother, I'm delighted to admit. Runs in the family and I'd love it to stay that way.

Okay, so your Mother finally lets your Dad empty his balls into her cunt. She sits there for a few minutes as her own orgasm subsides... Thing to remember young Alex, the girls in your family only need a load of spunk pumping into their cunts to make them cum, big time and don't you forget it!

So eventually your Mum rolls off your Dad's cock and flops onto her back on the bed. Your Gran, me, climbs off your Dad's face and 69's with your Mum. Your Sister Bridget shuffles back and starts to clean up her Dad's face of the drippings from her Gran's cunt... following me so far?

I'm watching Bridget licking my cum cocktail off her Dad's face and scooping out fresh spunk from your Mum's cunt while your Mum is wiping her finger around my fuck hole collecting anything that didn't trip onto my husbands face with one hand and stroking her Dad's cock with the other, keeping it reasonably hard for her Daughter to fuck," Gran paused to drag some air into her lungs...

"OK, so Dad's face is acceptably clean and his cock is definitely useable. Bridget sits up, turns around and reverses over her Dad's body until her cunt is level with his cock. She rises up, her Mum holds her Dad's, either or, cock in place and Bridget lowers herself onto it.

With Bridget happily riding cock I dip into your Mum's fresh cream pie while she makes do with my slightly older one. We keep going until Bridget screams out her first orgasm on her Dad's cock.

Babs joined in the family fun as soon as she was legal.

"So, now you know, when we Goodknights fuck, we don't fuck about. You're not the only one that makes sure all those involved have a great time."

"And none of you have had a length of cock since Granddad went into hospital?"

"Well, Babs and I have," admitted Bridget, "we have to keep up appearances, but I suspect Mum and Gran have had to look after each other?"

"Keep up appearances?"

"Yeah, obviously," stated Babs, "if we ain't screwing around questions would be asked when we were suddenly walking around with Dad's baby bump out front. That we can't have. Much better everyone thinks, 'what do you expect? Those two will take anything offered'. A small price to pay, don't you think?"

"And now you are offering me the opportunity to take over where Grandad... Dad left off?"

All four of my beautiful girls nodded enthusiastically.

"You up for it Darling?" asked Mum quietly.

"You need to ask? Babies as well?"

"You need to ask?" giggled Babs.

"And what do I do with my girlfriends, ditch them? Not totally happy with that idea, must admit."

"Don't be so dense Big, Lil Bro," Bridget laughed, "we fucked around so nobody would think our babies were our Dad's. Now you have to fuck around so that people don't think our babies are yours. Simples, innit?"

"Can you manage eight of us?" chuckled Mum happily.

"Err, nine? Maybe nine and a half?" I teased.

"Nine and a half?" laughed Babs, "how can you have half a girlfriend?"

"It's complicated."

"You've just heard, we can do complicated standing on our heads," mumbled Bridget around my cock.

"She's married," I said simply.

"What!" exclaimed Mum loudly, "all those beautiful girls and you get hooked up with a married woman? What on earth are you thinking?"

"I didn't get hooked up with her. Nothing to do with me in any real sense. Pamela introduced us, asked if I could help her out a little, is all."

"Whoa! Who's Pamela? I've not seen a Pamela visiting. Have I missed something?" asked Gran in surprise.

"Pamela doesn't need to visit, she's got a place of her own. She's Mary's Mum."

"Does Mary know you're screwing her Mum?" asked Mum.

"Obviously. If the timing's right we have a threesome, sometimes a more-some. Ali particularly likes to join in."

"Jenny? Susan?"

"Yes, if the timing's right, as I said.

"Our Big Lil Bro's a stud, family!" chuckled Bridget delightedly, "you can handle them all, together?"

"I do my best and they are all very happy helping each other out. Which helps me help as well," I grinned filthily.

"So you don't have any problems with a bit of girl-on-girl," checked Gran.

I didn't answer in so many words just gave her a look that clearly said 'what kind of silly question is that?'

"Yeah silly question." chuckled Gran.

"Doesn't help with the question of your married Lady though Alex. Why does Pamela think you can help her?" probed Mum.

"I arrived at Pamela's on time as requested and expecting an hour or so's fun with Pamela, one on one. Caroline was visiting. Pamela introduced me as her fuck-buddy, NSA. Caroline asked what NSA was. Pam explained. Sex, pure and simple -- a damn good fuck and anything else required. No questions asked no answers required. She then added 'just what you need Caroline! A damn good fuck!

She went on to say that Caroline's husband was a cruel bastard who just used her, demanded she do as instructed 'or else'. Two Daughters by the man and never once had a kind word from him let alone an orgasm. I asked why she didn't up sticks and leave him. She said if she left he'd threatened to start abusing his daughters. They are both nearly legal, twins but still studying. They can't leave home yet as they are totally dependent on him for support. They are all terrified that he will start making demands on them very soon, their birthday's next month. So, like I said, complicated."

12