Ali and Me 3 - Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. This is more secluded, but also seems more likely to get us in trouble. With only four classes left, I do want to come back here at least once. We can let Jim watch up close if you bring your mask." I agreed and called Rose from home to invite her to join us in two days. She reluctantly agreed.

That next class, Rose sat next to me and Ali sat next to her. They exchanged whispers and nods without me. The teacher was late and I noticed Ali getting bolder by pulling Rose's legs apart and stroking her upper bare thigh. She put Rose's hand on her thigh and slid it under her short skirt which she moved up to her hips. "See?" she said. "No panties. I'm ready for later." It was true. Her bare pussy was well lit by the room lights. The guy in front of us turned, looked up her legs and did a sharp double take at the smoldering pussy begging for a fucking. His jaw dropped, but Ali signaled for him to turn around without closing her legs. Now she was a smiling, daring, carefree exhibitionist as well as a 'hot wife.'

She pushed Rose's skirt to her hip and held her legs apart. "We've all seen each other naked, so . . ." She stroked Rose's yellow print panties a few times as Rose, getting aroused, looked on in near shock. The guy turned again and saw Rose's legs apart. When he questioned what we were doing, Ali pulled the yellow panties aside and exposed another bare pusssy. "Just this, she said." He choked as Ali laughed. "You need to lose this," Ali said as she snagged the panties' waistband.

I was shocked when Rose lifted her submissive ass and let Ali remove her panties in class. Ali sniffed them then tossed them to me. I saw her stroke Roses's timid gash and push two fingers inside her. "Hmm, you feel a little different from me. Here, feel." She guided Roses's fingers into her wet pussy. They both stiffened. The professor arrived and they slowly withdrew their fingers. "To be continued," said Ali. YES!

When we got to the swamp, Jim was waiting near the entrance, so I quickly put on my mask. Ali again stripped and waggled her cute ass on the way to the tree; Jim shot it as a video. When I laid the towel down, Ali stripped Rose as Jim took more photos. Rose looked uncomfortable and at me as her skirt dropped and revealed her bright red patch and shaved labia. Jim took more photos as Ali held and sucked Rose's tits while fingering her. I wondered if this was too much for Rose. Ali pulled Rose to me so both could strip me for photos. They rubbed me until I was hard then pushed my jeans off and let my cock pop up for the camera.

Ali wanted to take lead and show Rose what we do as she scanned the building again. Jim noticed and took pictures of the windows for later. Ali settled Rose in the depression and opened her legs then pulled me by my cock between her legs. "Show me how you fuck me fast and hard, Dick One." She moved up to nibble on a monster tit and nipple as I slowly entered her. "NO! Fast and hard." I raised a finger to signal I needed a minute, then nodded a question to Rose. She was wet and gave me a thumbs up. Jim captured the slow then speedy fucking. Ali bit a nipple when I slammed harder into Rose. The bite sent an electric shock directly to her clit. She clenched hard and I filled her pussy.

Ali moved me aside then knelt and lapped Rose's flooded pussy. After her first taste, she became voracious and scooped my cum out as fast as she could. Jim's cock was hard in his slacks and surged when she showed him her mouthful of my cum. With Rose cleaned out, Ali stood and snowballed Jim. She fished out his cock and within a few strokes, had him cum on the shore. We never discussed involving him.

I turned back to Rose and gently entered her again. She clenched and we made love with Ali and Jim watching. Though smiling, a thick tear ran down Ali's face. When Rose got close, I pushed a finger into her pussy with my cock and she gasped with the extra pressure on her clit. Her eyes rolled and I pushed that wet finger into her ass and twisted. The surprise was enough to push her to orgasm. As we came together, a cloud parted and a few sun rays lit up just Rose and me. "That was beautiful," said Ali. "That's what I want, Jim." She ran back to my car and sat there naked and sobbing. Jim went to console her so I kissed Rose passionately. The clouds closed and we walked back to my car.

Ali missed the next class so Rose and I went back to the swamp, alone and in some privacy. Feelings showed in how ardently we made love. We didn't even strip until we were at the tree. We connected and knew we had a solid future together. As we held hands and hugged, we discussed coming back to the swamp at least monthly to make love and hope for that ray of sun to bless us again.

When Summer classes ended the following week, both women exited my life. I still miss Rose to this day. However, it turned out that Ali wasn't done with me yet.

==== 11 hrs 1100 8/19/20 ==== 4786 words ====

8//20 seminal image: public sex under campus tree and 'swamp'

gck August 19, 2020

12