Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want you to fuck my ass.' She begged. 'I want you to slam your cock hard inside me. I want a man to fuck my ass properly!'

With that, John put both his hands upon her shoulders and holding her in place, swiftly forced his length down her passageway. Alice gasped as his member entered her cavity, his entire erection blunt and fierce. Alice felt as his stones rested against her cheeks.

John withdrew half his erection then ploughed back forth, forcing the body beneath to take his entire manhood. Relentlessly, he began a rhythm. In and out.

Alice clenched her teeth and felt her hands tighten against the benchtop. A sharp mixture of pain and pleasure engulfed her. She was trapped beneath his weight, powerless to prevent the masculine, dominant display yet she felt far from submissive with the arousal of knowing he had read her script and was playing his part perfectly.

She wondered just how much of her fantasy she had revealed.

'Fuck me harder.' Alice practically shouted as her rear burned, pleasure coursing throughout her body. Her legs began to shake, and she arched her back as the first orgasm peaked, his cock buried deep within her private passage.

Alice felt as John placed the palm of one hand against her back, his left arm stabilising her against his constant pushing, her body moving with his as he thrusted back and forth, her tight hole gripping his member like a vice.

With his free right hand, he used his fingers beneath her, eagerly placing two digits inside her wet, absent opening. He curled his fingers inside her and rubbed against her inner walls, causing Alice to shriek in ecstasy as both her holes screamed in pleasure.

'Oh god.' She gasped as her body succumbed. 'Don't stop.'

'You like my cock in your ass?'

'Oh god, yes.'

'Say it!' John demanded, his face inches from hers.

'I love your cock fucking my tight little ass.'

John pushed harder and deeper forcing the breath from her lungs, his balls hard against her cheeks with his entire length submerged. 'Is this the biggest cock your ass has taken?'

'Mmmm.' She panted. 'It's so dee...' Her reply cut short as John put two fingers in her mouth. Alice tasting her own dampness and excitement.

'Suck my fingers while I fuck your tight little arse!'

Alice half choked as his fingers prodded her mouth and tickled her tongue. He was rough in clawing at her throat while his body now violently smashed into hers.

The vacant house echoed and reverberated the sound of heavy panting and naked flesh heaving into flesh as her body once again tensed in anticipation of a passionate overflow.

John held her firmly as her body ricocheted around, her legs quivering and spasming. 'Are you cumming with my cock deep in your ass?'

'Oh god, yes! Yes!'

'Do you want me to come inside you?' He asked.

'Yes.' She whimpered; her breath taken away from the orgasmic wave of emotion.

'Tell me what you want?'

'Come in my ass!' She pleaded. 'I want you to come deep in my ass.'

John dug his hands into her hips and held her tight as he hammered away at her rear. His balls started to swell, and tingle and he knew he was close to climax. With one last surge, he pushed himself as far inside as her hole would allow and, in that moment, he lost control.

Alice panted as he thrust himself deep inside, his harsh and rapid breathing in her ear echoed as splurge after splurge filled her cavity.

'Oh god.' She groaned.

Alice felt the hold on her release as his erection softened and withdrew from her tired hole. She turned to face him, looking down at his manhood, still twitching and glistening with the seepage.

'That was in my ass?' she said in awe of his size. It was certainly the largest she'd seen and briefly she found almost embarrassed to be standing, staring at his package.

'You like it?'

'I do.' She confided. 'However, I think I need to freshen up.' And with that Alice made her way towards the bathroom.

As Alice finished up and stared at herself in the mirror, contemplating the whole escapade, she heard a familiar sound of her mobile ringing. Looking at the caller ID she saw "Damien" printed across the screen.'

'Hello.'

'Hey Alice, are you finishing up in Olivia Circuit? I've just had a call from a buyer, and I need the car back as soon as possible!'

'No worries.' She said. 'Yes, we are just finishing up as we speak. See you soon.'

Alice returned to the kitchen to see it empty, a revving from outside drawing her attention to the open front entry.

Once outside, Alice was greeted by John, already in the driver's side of his car and ready to make a hasty exit.

'I'll give you a call tonight.' He said. 'From what I've seen, the house looks good, but I'll probably need another inspection, if you're up for it? He asked.

'I'm sure that can be arranged.' Alice agreed.

'Good.' He said. 'I'll have a good look around tomorrow if that suits? I just want to make sure I'm not getting a bum deal.' He winked. 'Oh and don't forget these!' he laughed as he threw her G-string throw the open car window.

'See you tomorrow!'

Alice smiled as she watched him draw away. She was already excited about the next meeting. Maybe those few drinks were not as regretful as first thought. She wondered how many times, in the future, she'd masturbate to this day; now no longer a fantasy but a very vivid memory.

She opened the door of the borrowed car and took her seat, adjusting herself as her numbing rear met the leather seats.

Carefully, she drove the expensive vehicle back towards the office. As she came within sight of her workplace, she noticed Damien eagerly waiting outside, impatiently looking down the street in anticipation of her arrival.

Alice drew along side him and, leaving the engine running, jumped out.

'Here you go sir' She stammered. 'Good as new.'

'How'd you go with John?' Damien asked, jumping inside.

'I'm going to meet him there again tomorrow, but he seemed impressed with what he saw.'

'Well.' Said Damien, 'Did he made you a good offer?'

'He did.' She smiled. 'He did.'

'Good job Alice! You've certainly made an impression on him.' Damien smiled up at her through the window. 'How's your ass?'

'What!?' Stammered Alice?

'Your ass?' Damien Smirked.

'I don't know what your talking about!' Alice mumbled, embarrassed and alarmed.

'Last night.' Damien started. 'You don't remember?' he asked quizzically, stifling a laugh.

No?'

'You, John, the cleaner and I were the last to leave the party and you were telling us all about your fantasy and how no man would ever truly satisfy your love of anal and dirty talk. John had promised to give it a good shot if you agreed to let the cleaner drive you safely home.'

'Oh my god!' Alice wailed.

'To be honest, I thought you were all talk and that the sober version would never go through with it.'

'Oh. And how do you know I did?'

Damien reached beside him and grabbed the G-string that had landed on the passenger seat, then dangled it out the window for Alice to see. 'I guess he made good on his promise, huh?'

-END-

12