Alice Falls Down The Rabbit Hole

Story Info
A new start in London. The twisted tale of her degradation.
5.8k words
3.89
69.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers

****Warning this story contains scenes some readers may find disturbing. Only proceed if you enjoy erotic fantasy with non-content and forced submission.***

Alice's parents wanted her to go to university but she'd have none of that. She wanted to be a model in London and make her fortune. She certainly had the looks for it. 18 year old cute face, long black hair and petite frame.

So Alice had left for London.

She got off the bus at Victoria station and headed for the tube. Her meeting wasn't for three hours so she had plenty of time to get to Kilburn.

Rush hour commuters made her regret the decision to bring three bags as she was jostled into a corner trying to protect her precious possessions. With one foot on her duffel bag, her rucksack over her shoulder and brief case in her left hand Alice was able to hold everything and still grip the hand rail.

Seated behind Alice two young men watched her struggle. The hussle, bussle and warmth had affected Alice as her unfettered nipples began poking through her black shirt.

As she moved with the train they saw her bare back. The shirt was a few straps loosely holding the single sheet of fabric to her chest.

A Breeze from the open window flapped passed her back and through the opening by her rib cage and flashed a nice bit of side boob to all who cared to stare. Her legs and ass covered in tight clinging fabric where obviously a soft perky paradise.

As the car began to fill the duo moved to a discreet location right behind her where she could not turn without first unloading other passengers.

The crowd surrounded Alice causing her concern for her bags. Her concern was soon displaced, however, when she realised a hand had begun fondling her ass.

The grouper realised that currently she was unable to free either hand and stop his advances.

Her muffled cries of "Hay, get off" were lost in the train's disarray.

Alice felt the hand getting bolder, trying to slip down the top of her jeggings.

With the movement of the train Alice had to hold tight and so could do nothing about the molester until the next stop.

The crowed noisy train could not hear her continued protests. Suddenly a second hand reached into the back of her shirt and cupped her bare breast. Her yelp was heard solely by the owner of the hand beside her.

The duo looked at each other with big smiles. One fondled a soft breast and rubbed her lower back while the other plunged deeper beneath the waist band and rubbed his crotch against her peachy ass.

Alice felt the hand, slipping down into her waistband, dragging the front of her jeggings and exposing her panties. Having found its goal, under her delicates, the hand proceeded to grind up and down her pussy.

Her nipple continued to receive its abuse as it was tweaked and squeezed.

The train slowed and her breast was released but first the hand stroked down her cleavage, over her stomach, up her side ribs and under her arm.

In those brief seconds the hand had defiled her body and treated it as if it were one of the few she would allow to be so intimate.

The other hand just withdrew leaving her yellow panties half exposed and Alice's body feeling dirty and used.

With the exiting passengers leaving room to spare, Alice dropped her bags and pulled up her jeggings. Having had enough Alice decided to exit and get a cab.

"Sod the expense."

Waving for a mini cab a friendly looking chap advised her of cheaper taxis available down the next side street.

"Thanks a lot sir," she said happily trundling toward the cheaper ride.

A fleet of cars with taxi signs sat outside a door painted with the word Cabs. Next to them their drivers hovered together.

"Where to love?" Asked one of the drivers.

"Kilburn," she answered. "How much do you recon it'll be?"

"Under a tenner love."

"Oh great," she smiled popping her luggage into the boot.

They exchanged small talk along the way, he complained about the Olympics and she shared her excitement for her new life. The taxi slowed to a stop and Alice looked around.

"Which way to the high road?" She asked.

"Just through the alleyway sweetheart," he said pointing behind her. "Want a hand with the bags?"

"Yes please."

He got out and headed toward the boot but stopped short behind Alice exiting her side door. He banged into her causing Alice to lose grip of her case and fall forward into the car and down to the curb.

Suddenly his hands were on her back and she realised it hadn't been an accident. As she knelt on the ground she noticed the deserted waste ground they'd parked in had on one else around.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed.

"Fuck up bitch and come here," he shouted, wrenching her by the waist band of her leggings causing them to slip off her hips.

"Wait, stop this," cried Alice, still being man handled on her hands and knees by the side of the road.

He finished pulling off her jeggings and with them one of her trainers. Flipping her on to her butt he quickly grabbed Alice's throat and pointed a thick finger into her face.

"Do what you're told and you'll keep that pretty model face of yours."

Spittle sprayed Alice's face, fear draining it of colour. His pointing hand dropped to her top and ripped it down. Being backless the thin neck strap tore and flapped forward displaying Alice's pert breasts.

"Jesus cr...," she cried. His hand quickly snapped back up and across her face.

*SLAP*

"What did I say bitch?"

"Sorry I'll be good," she whimpered, her face throbbing.

"Yeah you gonna be a good girl. Let daddy have his fun." She was trapped between him, the rear wheel and a parking meter behind her. "Oh Baby you like to tease with your nipples? Now you're gona show em about like the slut you are."

He wrestled about his waist and unbuttoned his jeans. His semi engorged dick popped out.

Alice laid beneath him in her frilly yellow panties, her trimmed bush a dark patch in the yellow. Her torn top exposed firm soft tits. He reached out and took a hand full while stroking himself ready.

"Such a little tramp flashing me your knickers what do you expect a man to do?"

Alice couldn't look, his lust filled face scared her senseless. She spotted her shoe; it had fallen below the taxi.

She could feel the curb against her bare foot, arms and butt.

Looking up and away from the car she could see far off legs and feet passing along a safe street so close but beyond her reach.

The fumbling at her groin brought her back.

"Please, I can give you money just stop this."

He simply growled and yanked her panties to the side. Alice was left whimpering and sobbing.

He spread her with his finger and spat to help his penetration. She knew it was coming but still jumped when his tip pushed up against her.

She tossed her head and gripped at the stone curb. As he slid into her, her whole body stiffened unable to stop the invasion.

"Oh yeah that's better. Now be a good girl and take it nice and softly like a proper slut. You're so smooth and tight." He whispered.

His cock bottomed out within her and then pulled almost all the way out. His hands found her nipples and attacked them; flicking and scraping away while he licked and sucked her neck and ear.

The slow thrusts continued as he sucked down onto her left nipple. His free hand worked around her labia trying to unhood her clit.

Fear and tension had hidden her building explosion even from her. As he rocked into and out of her faster and faster her body responded. His hand found her bud and immediately she knew she was in trouble.

Sensations were crossing her wires as this monster not only rapped her holes but also her dignity. He saw it coming.

"Come on you little minx cream your cunt for me, Show me you love it rough."

"No please, not that, don't make me." Her cries as much to her body as him.

"Come on harlot, get that tunnel spasming and milk my cock for me."

Her body tensed as she fought. He grabbed he head to force her to look at him.

"Look at me bitch!" He yelled. "I'll keep pounding your pussy all day if I need to but you're gonna cum for me."

She cried out a yelp at first then a low moan as it washed over her. He sped his pace to get him there and carry her over a few more times.

Her Pussy wanted free but his iron grip forced his will and kept pounding. She tensed and stopped making any sound. He erupted inside her.

She saw spots and when he quickly pulled out and thrashed onto her clit she too erupted.

Alice lay exhausted and used, looking like she had pissed herself as her rapist gathered himself and got in the car. She was only just sitting up as the taxi drove off.

Still groggy she looked about for her clothes then remembered he had made her squirt for the first time in her life, most of it over her legs and jeggings.

Alice stood up and un-bunched her panties, now soaked through. She managed to tie her top together and cover her breasts.

She decided to get a skirt or sarong from her bag to save having to try and put wet jeggings back on.

"Where is my duffel bag?" She asked the street. It was in the boot with her rucksack both stolen along with her dignity and innocence.

She checked her case; there were a few risqué items of dancing gear and strappy heels. Using her Jeggings to mop up her crotch and legs she put on a short ruffle skirt and the blue heels. The other shoe had disappeared.

Alice headed toward the street to find help and somewhere to get cleaned up.

"Are you ok honey?" Asked a foreign sounding lady as Alice approached more civilised streets.

"No I've been attacked. Is there a police station near here?"

"Sure honey, you come with me I'll get you help. You wanna wait in my flat? You can call the cops there and rest yourself."

"Thanks yes," answered Alice, so relieved she nearly went to tears.

"The names Olga," advised the good Samaritan.

"Hi Olga, I'm Alice."

Olga's Flat was in a basic block, one and two roomed apartments with shared toilets. Up a few flights of stairs and Alice was relieved to find a soft seat to rest on.

The morning had taken it out of her and as soon as she sat down Alice's eyes grew heavy as she drifted off.

Coming too again... a conversation filtered through.

"No all alone. Yeah just right. Hmm nine out of ten. Oh yes. Wait I'll call you shortly, got to go."

"Sorry I just dozed off their," apologised Alice.

"Nonsense Alice, don't be silly." Olga smiled down.

"You want something to drink?"

"No thanks. Can I borrow your phone?"

"Sure honey just give me a second gotta make a quick call," said Olga as she stepped out through the door closing it behind her.

Alice then noticed her skirt was around her waist, her top was undone and a nipple exposed. After fixing herself she got up and tried the door but it was locked. She banged it and called out but no one answered.

Looking around the room Alice noticed her stuff was gone; the room consisted of a basic bed and sofa.

Long mirrors on the walls failed to make it look any bigger. The small window was welded shut and painted so was no help to her.

After fifteen minutes Olga came back in with a tall Russian looking bloke.

"Ok honey we're gonna explain the rules," she said.

"What the hell is going on where is my stuff?"

The Russian slapped her across the face.

"No questions just listen!" He roared.

Alice sat holding her jaw.

"We decided you'd be better of working for us instead of some dodgy modelling agency," advised Olga. "The work is good and easy but you gotta do what you're told or else Yorgi gets annoyed. You'll want to avoid that. For the first few months, while you in training, it's a pretty tight ship here until we know we can trust you. Ok?"

"I don't know what you want from me I just want to go home."

*SLAP*

Yorgi's displeasure at that answer was evident.

"Ok." Alice mumbled

"Excellent," clapped Olga. "Now you'll want to get freshened up next door. Come on I'll show you," she said as if they hadn't just kidnapped the young girl.

Olga led her to a dingy shower room with no doors or curtains. Guys as big and scary as Yorgi milled about speaking in Slavic tongues and openly stared at Alice.

"Ok the waters a bit cool but not too bad. Better to be quick," explained Olga. Alice paused looking expectantly toward to others. Olga handed her a bottle of shower gel. "Body and hair" she stated pointing at Alice's stomach, then her head and then the small shower stall.

When Yorgi joined them, Alice jumped to it and moved toward the shower. With her back to them Alice undid the ripped top, kicked off her heels, slid down the skirt and peeled of her soaked yellow panties.

Olga stepped over and patted Alice's behind, pushing her into the shower.

"Body and hair," she reminded Alice picking up the pile of clothes and throwing them to the watching group.

With her head under the cold water Alice took a moment for herself then lathered up her body before doing the same with her hair.

Olga was beside her again.

"Turn round honey. Gotta check your pussy."

"Can't I have some privacy? They're watching me."

"Oh honey," laughed Olga. "Those mean bastards are goona get a lot more than a look at your body. They're goona fuck every hole you got"

Colour drained out of Alice's face. The group watched her with leering, lusty looks.

Hiding her face in the water she tipped her head back and coverd her sobs with cold shower rain.

Their eyes watched Alice as she presented her body to them, her soon to-be rapists. The chilled water had turned her skin goose pimpled.

She had her hands brushed away from her pussy so it could get a second soak. Olga knew how to work the room soaping the tits far more than necessary. Then she worked the suds into Alice's fold along with three of her fingers.

The crowd was enjoying Alice's fingering in the shower but it had to end. Turned again to rinse off, Alice was done. She stepped out and noticed Olga was wearing her heels.

"Just too cute, had to have them," explained Olga. "Follow me and I'll show you to your digs."

Alice looked for a towel but could see none.

Shivering Alice had to squeeze past her leering crowd to follow Olga.

Then she saw the towels. The crowd had them and now rushed forward to dry her off. She was quickly dry but that didn't stop them.

They then continued rubbing without towels, twelve hands vying over so few of her private parts. Fingers entered her in threes and as they shifted bewteen holes she was treated to the taste of her own ass and pussy.

Soon the group had her pinned by the table and in the throng she was lifted allowing more finger banging and buggery. Upside down, she found an erect cock banging into her face and splatting her with pre-cum.

"HAYYY!" Bellowed Yorgi.

Alice thanked god he'd stopped them. But a SLAP quickly changed her impression.

"These are mine," he shouted, grabbing Alice buy her crotch. "You don't give away, unless I alow it. You fuck for me not you. YES?"

"Yes sorry, I didn't mean to let them."

"Hay where did you go?" Asked Olga only now reappearing. "You're going to have to pay attention little one."

On the way out Alice spotted her top and skirt in a bin and her panties hanging out of the back pocket of one of the crowd.

Olga led her to a familiar room and whispered

"First day's tough while they're breaking you in. always the way with the new girl. I'll see you soon, you'll be all right, you'll see."

Alice was still standing by the door when it opened again, she turned thinking it was Olga but Yorgi had arrived to enjoy her first.

He pointed at the floor by the bed. Alice looked down, puzzled she bent to look down. He grabbed her hair and threw her down.

She landed on her side, legs akimbo and wet hair sprawled. Yorgi grabbed the nearest leg, lifted it until Alice nearly hung by it and then let go.

She landed on her knees this time and looked up fearing another slap. He had His cock out now and beckoned for her to suck him.

She bobbed up and down on his shaft while he coached her.

"Eyes up always. Unless you're told not to. And you suck it all down when it comes out."

Her acknowledgment was muted by his cock.

"Kneel on bed," he directed.

Once there he opened a drawer by the bed and squirted some gel on his cock.

"Here, in your ass," he said offering her the tube.

Like a bunny in head lights Alice was stuck.

Yorgi waved the tube, cursed in another language and threw the tube at her.

As she flinched, Yorgi grabbed her legs dragged her over the back of the couch.

With one leg one either side on him yorgi held her face down into the seat of the couch. Her ass and pussy sat prone on the top of the back rest and her legs dangled out in mid-air off of the back of the Couch.

He reined a succession on blows down on her lower back and butt.

"Don't fucking move!" He then handcuffed Alice and tied her waist to the back of the couch. Returning to her prone parts he slapped the soles of her feet and along her legs.

Open wails came from deep in the couch as he Moved up to her pussy, slapped her all over and then rammed a purple rubber dildo deep into her womb.

Alice could no longer close her legs as he stood between them. The pain she felt, was as if she were choking, her pussy was so stuffed.

Then something hard entered her ass. It was small and followed by a cold slipperiness that filled her passage with lube. Then the small hard shape disappeared and was replaced by a force her whole body felt.

With painful stretches and thrusts Yorgi's cock was shoved in, withdrawn and forced in further.

"You will learn to beg for this bitch. All my girls take it in the ass and you'll be no different." Another shove to reinforce his point.

"You hear me bitch?"

The muffled response was not good enough.

"Louder whore! Men want to hear you getting off."

This time he pulled all the way out and shoved back in while pushing down on the dildo.

"YYYYEEMMMPHHH!" Came the reply.

Soon her pain died and the rhythm built helping him get off. A new wetness indicated he was done. Both cocks were removed and Alice felt she could breathe again.

Then there was some time in the cushion without anything inside her. It wasn't long until she was filled again as her night of rape started.

Some fucked both her holes, some one or the other and some bit her or slapped her while using her body.

Alice lost count of how meny times she was entered but the constant rubbing and throbbing grew. She was getting close again. Even with cramped arms and a fiery ass she would soon have her second climax.

She tried to hold it back but it was pointless, she knew it was inevitable with one after the other fucking her holes.

When it happened her legs tensed and her toes curled up, her whole body shuddered and she squirted again. Her rapist seemed to enjoy the incident and took his time smearing the juices around her legs and over her feet. Then she was left panting in her cushion cave.

When Olga entered she was greeted by a pair of legs hanging over the couch, each glistened as if oiled up. Tracks ran down them onto the floor below from the copious quantities of ejaculate deposited into each enflamed, puckered and gaping hole.

Some of her gentlemen callers had been kind enough not to run the risk of leaving their seen up her and had elected over her back, shoulders and hair.

Expecting the imminent invasion of one of her passages, Alice was surprised to feel the cuffs unlocked and find Olga's face before her. Still aching, Alice slowly stood leaking the collected pools still within her.

Hoping for a wipe or towel she looked to Olga, who had none but now wore a leather jacket from Alice's rucksack.

abbeynat
abbeynat
143 Followers
12