Alice in Chains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod happily. I am sticky, quivering like a tightrope and a little on edge still, but I need to get this closed for Janet's peace of mind. Once we have rules in place things will be easier.

We discuss the normal things. We are already familiar with our agreed safewords, and the normal traffic light system. We decide that there will be a visual rule, whenever I am being submissive I will wear a pair of earrings. They are simple, made from silver and look like handcuffs. Only I will be allowed to put them on or take them off. If I don't have them on, it means I am not open to being dominated. It is a simple rule, but from experience, the best rules are always simple. Other than that, when I am being submissive, both my dommes are entirely responsible for my safety. We agree that they can choose what clothing I will be allowed to wear, if any at all, if I will be allowed to climax, and if so how I will be allowed to achieve that. Other than that, things will be normal, just because I was their submissive it didn't mean I would be on my hands and knees scrubbing for them. I was a sexual submissive, not a slave.

With this decided I feel a weight lift from my shoulders and for the first time in an age I feel content. I feel my body react to that thought as the words are agreed. The soft buzz that still echoes in my body from the earlier torment steps up its pace again.

As I am not yet wearing my submissive jewellery, I go and have another shower to clean up. I let the hot water bounce off my skin and trickle down between my legs. My hands gently soap my breasts, kneading them so my nipples harden under my touch. I briefly let a couple of fingers slip inside me but decide I would rather wait until I am allowed to cum as I am relishing the tension my arousal is creating inside me.

When I finish cleaning up, I dry myself thoroughly. I look at myself in the full-length mirror, knowing that the next step is going to be the first in a new journey of my life. I take the small black box off the shelf and remove the silver earrings. They make erotic tiny clicks as clip in to place.

Alice the submissive is ready.

I walk back in to the kitchen wearing nothing but the earrings and a smile. Miss Janet and Miss Diana are both waiting for me. I look to them happily, at peace with the choice I have made.

"I am ready to please." I announce.

There is an exchange of glances between them and I guess they have been planning something.

"We thought we could go and do some shopping." Miss Janet tells me. "We thought you may like to choose some new toys and maybe some clothing."

My heart leaps at the thought. I have a small selection of bondage gear and toys, but it isn't extensive. I have always wanted to expand my collection, but never really had a good enough reason to do so. This was such a good time to do exactly that.

"I would love to go shopping with you Miss Janet, Miss Diana." I beam.

"Good, we can go now then." Miss Janet replies with a smirk.

It hits me like a hammer that I am nude and can only get dressed when allowed, and I had just agreed to go shopping. I wonder if they intend taking me out to a shop naked and my head spins. I have to make a split-second decision, do I call red and chicken out at the first hurdle, or do I put my faith in my dommes and trust they will keep me safe.

"Ready when you are Miss Janet." I say almost immediately.

There is a tiny expression of relief on Janet's face, if I hadn't been looking for it I would have missed it. If the question had been a test and I had passed with flying colours.

"Miss Diana." Janet says happily. "Why don't you show Alice the clothing she will wear out."

I glance at Diana, she is close to exploding with excitement, and jumps up immediately.

"I picked this out for you Alice. I think it will look awesome on you. You have such a beautiful body. And it is your colour. And I hope you like it."

The words come out in rapid fire, tumbling in to one prolonged sentence. I have seen Diana excited before, but this is an entirely new level. I realise that I am not the only one who is going to enjoy this situation.

Diana holds up a bag.

It is about the size of an A4 sheet of paper. Whatever it contains isn't going to cover a lot of my frame.

My hands tremble as I take the bag. Trembling hands seem to be the norm now. The garment inside is red and shiny. My curiosity is fired, and I carefully remove it from the bag. I can tell by the touch it is made from latex, which explains the small size. I hold it up, so that I can see that it is indeed a latex dress, of a size that would possibly fit Diana perfectly. On me it would be a second skin and very short.

"Please try it on." Diana almost pleads. "I liked how it looked and got it for myself, but it just didn't suit me."

I've never worn latex before. I've always been more of a leather kind of girl. This dress looks more like a very shiny tyre inner tube than an item of clothing. I feel a little trepidation about trying to put it on in front of them, which is backwards to how I should feel, as it is I feel more comfortable nude than how I may look in this dress.

Like a high diver I take a deep breath and jump in.

The inside of the dress is coated with very fine powder, and it slides up my legs far easier than I thought it would. Getting it over my hips and behind is a little harder and trying to convince it to cover my breasts takes the combined effort of all three of us, tugging and pulling in different directions at the same time.

Finally, I am wearing it. I look like my body has been covered in gloss red paint it fits that closely. I can feel the top constantly moving towards my feet every time I take a breath and estimate a readjust every ten minutes or my nipples will be on show. My bottom is suffering the same issue, and a long stride is not an option. To make it worse it is very apparent I have no underwear, to myself and to anyone who so much as glances my way.

My going out wear is completed as I slip my feet in a pair of low ankle boots that Janet has chosen.

I am about as undressed as possible while remaining dressed. The feeling has me wishing I had climaxed when I had the chance.

"Alice." Miss Janet says. "You look like sex on legs." She is slightly breathless as she speaks, and I know she is as aroused by how I look as I am by how it feels. The only difference is my wetness will soon be visible.

"We are going here." Miss Diana announces, showing us both the shop, she has managed to find online.

I read the heading. It is called The Black Boutique, and it looks on the surface to be a well-presented fashion shop. The only real hint that it isn't, is the large amount of PVC and Leather clothing in the window display. I also know that Diana can find anything on the internet. I lick my suddenly dry lips in anticipation of what wonders the shop may hold. Like most people, my fetish collection has only been purchased online and from hardware stores. This would be an entirely new level of temptation.

The three of us head outside, Miss Janet is dressed casually, as is normal for her. Diana has on one of her usual lightweight summer dresses, all bright colours with touches of lace here and there. I am sure that neither of them feels the fresh breeze as much as I do. Between the very short outfit and the dampness between my legs, I may as well have been naked.

Getting in to Miss Janet's car proved to be a challenge. I attempt to keep my thighs as close together as possible to stop the dress from shooting up over my hips, as it is I still end up showing off a lot more than I had intended. I am sat in the front passenger seat, while Miss Diana is in the rear seat behind me.

"We should have brought some handcuffs or something." Miss Diana announces. "Alice would enjoy being restrained a little and maybe getting a little exposed on the way."

Her small fingers snake around the seat to trace a line across my breasts where the dress ended, and my skin began. I could easily imagine Diana pushing the dress down and exposing my breasts while I remained helpless to stop her. The thought made me rub my thighs together again as I tried not to moan.

Sadly, the journey is uneventful, and after half an hour or so we drive slowly past the shop Diana had discovered. The street is busy with pedestrians and my mind immediately wonders where we would park, and how far I will have to walk.

"Here we are." Miss Janet says gleefully as she turns in to a multi-storey car park.

I doubt for a minute she will be parking on the ground floor, and sure enough we drive around until we hit the very top level. They intend for this to be as exposing as possible for me, and I am delighted they have put so much thought in to the adventure.

I attempt to make a better job of getting out of the car than I did getting in but end up making a hash of it. With a tantalisingly slow slither, the hem slips up over my thighs and ends up bunched just over the top of my wet looking mound.

I desperately begin pulling it back down when I hear a car horn. Our three pairs of eyes swivel to a nearby van, where two guys are eating their lunch and enjoying the floor show I am putting on for them. The embarrassment reddens my face to a similar shad of the dress, but it still adds to my arousal, especially as a nipple becomes visible while I am trying to cover up. I turn and walk as quickly as my very short steps will allow towards the exit of out level, the van's horn blaring all the way as I attempt to keep as much covered as possible.

The second the door to the stairwell swings closed behind us, I lean against the wall to catch my breath. My insides are liquid, and my heart is thrumming away like a jackhammer.

"Are you alright?" Janet asks in a concerned tone.

My eye close briefly and I nod happily. "Not had this much of a rush in years." I reply.

With the safety check out of the way Janet's concern fades away. "Good, now you have a choice. You can either take the stairs dressed..." She leaves the words hanging in the air. "Or the lift naked. As with everything that is going to happen, it's your decision."

I welcome the spin Miss Janet has just placed on things, and I contemplate my choices. The lift naked would leave me totally exposed to anyone who got in on the way down, it isn't like I can redress quickly. On the other hand, my body wasn't going to be contained very well when faced with six flights of stairs.

"Stairs." I decide, hoping it was the lesser of two evils.

By the time I get to the bottom of the first flight, I am not sure I made the right choice. It is a constant battle to keep both my breasts and my pelvic region covered. By the bottom of the fifth flight I gave up the fight and let the rubber dress go to where it wants to go. With half a flight to go before we hit the street level, I stop. I have been passing the doors to the different levels with as much caution as possible, but it hadn't been required as I hadn't seen or heard anyone. Even so I am jumping at every noise and my system is awash with tension induced adrenaline and endorphin.

Miss Janet and Miss Diana have walked with me, not making any comments, but taking a lot of pictures to document my descent in to partial nudity. My world consisted of the click of their phones, and the squeak if the dress as it slipped further away from the areas it was supposed to be covering. The dress is little more than a wide belt under my breasts and above my hips and I spend some time readjusting before continuing.

We arrive at street level and I have time to make one final adjustment before stepping out on to the busy pavement. Before we have gone a couple of steps, Miss Janet and Miss Diana link their arms through mine so that they are either side of me. The positioning is welcoming at first, but I realise quickly that I can now no longer stop my dress from riding up or sliding down with them controlling my arms.

I daren't look down, but I can feel fresh air moving over my behind and my left breast. I can feel people staring at my half-covered body, and occasionally an odd comment touches my ears. I am fairly sure I will explode with embarrassment and arousal and moment. Just as I think I can't take any more I am bustled through a doorway and in to the shop that was our destination.

My arms are released, and I quickly adjust my dress, desperately tugging at the stretchy material, so I feel at least a little covered. If being exposed like that had been my sole choice, I would have been brazened about the entire trip, but with the choice taken away, I feel more on display than I have ever been before. The feelings were confusing, I was shamed, but so aroused I could hardly contain myself. All I can think of is bringing myself off there and then.

"Can I help you ladies?"

The shop assistant is a little older than Janet and I, and she carries the air of authority of someone who is used to being in control of a situation. She is dressed professionally but at the same time sexily.

Diana steps forward, her total disregard for subtlety skipping past pleasantries.

"We would like to look at your fetish collection." She announces boldly, and I feel Janet stiffen a little next to me as she bites back a giggle.

The assistant's eyes jump from Diana to me to Janet, then back to me before finally stopping back on Janet. A polite smile runs across her mouth.

"If you would like to follow me then." She turns and leads us towards a door marked 'Staff Only' her five-inch heels making a magnificent tappety tap-tap as she walks elegantly ahead of us in her very well-cut jacket, pencil skirt and seamed stockings.

She oozes dominant.

The back room of the shop makes us all stop and stare for a moment or two. There are racks of fetish wear, shelves of sex toys and bondage gear. Even Diana falls silent while her brain dreams up scenarios for each item her eyes come to rest upon.

It wasn't any of these that got my attention though, it was the object in the centre of the room. A set of wooden stocks, dark polished wood, bound in iron that had been made to look aged. It looked sturdy and invitingly secure.

I licked my lips hungrily.

"Ah, yes." The assistant smiled. "Our finest item of furniture. We call it the Bound Maiden." Her attention switched from me to Janet, addressing her as the one in charge of our trio. "Would you like to leave you submissive in them while I show you around?"

A little squeak of excitement escapes as my grip on Janet's hand tightened.

"That would be very useful." Janet agreed. "And I think enjoyable for her."

"I surmise the three of you are just starting out on your DS journey Miss...?"

"Janet." Janet supplied. "The excitable one is Miss Diana. This is Alice, our very close friend and as you guessed, recent submissive."

"Madam Natasha." The assistant smiles back. "Then you have come to the right place. Not only do we have a very wide range of items for any occasion, we can also offer advice for newcomers of all levels of interest."

A look of relief washed over Janet. "Advice would be very welcome. Thank you. Alice has always been the leader of our group, but she has only just come out to us about being submissive. We want to make thing as much fun for her as we can."

Natasha's grey eyes pinned me in place, re-evaluating her first impression. "Switch but with submissive cravings?"

I nodded eagerly.

Her attention turned back to Janet. "Well let's begin then." Her well-manicured hands caressed the wooden stocks like a lover as she flicked the hasp on the side. "You will see this model has a built-in damper to aid in the retention of your lovely sub."

The top half of the stocks softly rose on its own, lifted by a compressed gas spring, cleverly hidden in the body of the thick wood.

"Please note the quality of the excellent padding around the wrist and neck receptors. We do not condone anything that can cause unnecessary injury, so we strive to ensure that all our products are safe and user friendly."

She beckons to me and carefully places my wrists and neck in the cut outs.

"It is always recommended to ensure any stray hair is out of the way so that when the two halves are closed it doesn't become trapped." Fingers ran through my short hair, combing it forwards. "And when you are ready, the top lowers effortlessly at the touch of a button."

From where I was, I couldn't see what happened, but I heard Janet 'Ahh' in understanding, as the top did indeed gently drop down snugly.

"Once the top is in its lowered position, you can then drop the hasp and secure with the padlock of your choice."

I hear the snap of a lock and I am trapped until someone releases me. My thighs squish together once more as I moan deeply.

"And as you can see, your submissive is already getting aroused by her predicament." Natasha had a touch of humour in her voice. "Now what else does she enjoy?"

In the position I was in my view was restricted to the floor directly below me. It was like wearing a blindfold but still being able to see and the sensation is beginning to play tricks on my brain. I cross my legs as more of my juices trickle out.

"Being naked." Diana's voice shrilled from across the room. "Or at least partly dressed."

"Understandable." Natasha replied. "If Alice enjoys being exposed a lot, then we should make it easy for her to be exposed, but also easy to cover up again. While the outfit you chose for her is very sexy, it lacks versatility. Don't get me wrong, it has made her very aroused as it has been difficult for her to cover up but imagine how it would have been if you could easily slip her clothing off while no one is looking, then cover her up again in a few seconds."

I thought at that point I would pass out for real. A million images hit me, all revolving around being suddenly naked on a busy street. I bit my lip so hard I yelped.

"Are you alright Alice?" Natasha asks concern in her voice.

"Yes." I reply. "Just got a bit over excited."

"Would you prefer something to bite on to?"

The thought of being gagged takes me back to the previous evening, and I nod immediately.

A few seconds later a soft rubber bit is placed in my mouth and fastened in place. Natasha's face appears in my field of view.

"Comfortable?"

I nod.

She holds up an object that looks like a pen with a red button on one end. She presses the button once then holds it down for a few seconds. When she releases the button, it makes a shrill noise.

"Safeword." She says with a grin.

I nod again, and the object is pressed in to my hand and my thumb positioned on the button. Now if I freak out I can just release the button to call red.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Natasha asks politely.

"Please do." Janet replies. "This is really new to me and I want to do things correctly."

"We should go back to basics and begin with a clean slate." Natasha advised. "Now it is completely up to you, but at this point I would add some kind of leg restraint so Alice is completely at your mercy."

"Oooo can we try these?" Diana's voice bursts in to the conversation.

"Excellent choice." Natasha agrees. "Our Open for Business range. Sturdy, comfortable and telescopic for adjustment. Would you be kind enough to spread your legs a little Alice."

The voice is gentle but more a command than a question. I obediently place my feet further apart. Soft padding encircles my ankles and I feel the extra weight of the solid metal that is now locked on to my lower legs.

"And now we can adjust the spread with this ratchet." Natasha explains, sounding like an appliance sales person from a high street shop. "The adjustment is especially designed within a safe working tolerance, so injury is impossible, if you exceed a set amount of pressure, the ratchet releases."