Alice Needs Her Brother's Support Pt. 03

Story Info
Alice and brother plus a friend.
4.7k words
4.51
12.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cbtrack
Cbtrack
35 Followers

The honeymoon phase of our new living arrangement ended when Alice started dating a guy she met in geometry study group, Karl, who bothered me the moment i met him.

I shouldn't have been surprised that my sister was attracting the attention of boys in her school. She might have only been 5'3" and her small b cups didn't scream for attention, but she liked to think of herself as ordinary, safe from unwanted attention but still approachably attractive, at most.

I'd always know her to be an introvert and this was true until that fateful night when am innocent massage opened up something in her. Her new clothes, the constant working out, her hot friends.. I barely recognized her when she came home last night in a revealing little black dress and too much makeup.

I didn't say anything though, who was I to criticize how she wanted to live her life.

The gap between us widened over those first few weeks and I guess we just accepted that whatever was between us was in our past.

I didn't even try to get the tape Alice had told me about from the housewarming party, thinking it would make things awkward to bring up the subject. And god I could use that tape these days, mostly playing video games, jerking of to porn and wasting time online; I'd do anything for the rush I felt when I thought my sister and her hot young friends were into me. I wasn't even working anymore now that our parents decided to give us an allowance. And Karl, my least favorite person, had just asked Alice to prom, and knowing I'd have to watch him show up to my house and pick up my sister was too much. I planned on being out of the house on prom night, crashing at Brian's.

Trying not to seem too bitter i offered her a congrats on her upcoming prom and graduation and tried to make small talk as best I could.

"So you and Karl huh? I'm really happy for you, seems like just yesterday we couldn't get you of the house, now I'll bet you'll be voted prom Queen."

"I know he comes off a little douchy," she admitted, "but I swear, he's really sweet when you get to know him."

"I'll take your word for it, I said, and walked into my room to call it a night.

A few minutes later Alice knocks once and enters my room.

"Ok this might sound lame," she said as she walked over and sat on the bed next to me, "but I've been ignoring you lately for a reason. You known how I love plans, well this one was me hoping that on prom night you'd be obsessed with me, and also pissed at me so that you'd fuck me like it was our first time and make it a night I'd never forget. I'm really sorry bro, can you forgive me?"

As she apologizes she puts a hand on my thigh and her sweet brown eyes are impossible to stay mad at.

"And Karl" i asked?

"Whose Karl?" She laughs and says to consider him history.

"So Patrick, my favorite brother, my cutest brother, my most well endowed brother, she says as she playfully digs at my soft dick under my boxer briefs, will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course" I said, hoping not to give away my relief and excitement.

"Pick me up at 7 and with a cute giggle she threw her arms around my neck and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She reached down inside my briefs and feels around my now semi hard penis and whispers "I've missed you" and jumped off the bed and left my room.

As excited as i was for prom night I had a nagging feeling of guilt over how I had treated her gym friend, Sheila, at our housewarming party. She hadn't stuck around that evening and I didn't get a chance to smooth things over with her and make sure she was all right. I'd done some homework in the meantime about S and M and realized I had tried to make her feel like shit instead of exploring a sexual position of power which we could both participate and enjoy. I wished there was a way I could make it up to her.

I quickly sent a text to Alice asking her to do me a favor and get Shiela's address so I could send her an apology note and a spa package gift that i assumed she'd enjoy on a day off from the gym.

I wanted prom to be an amazing night for my sister, and since I hadn't gone to my own last year, I was even more excited. I rented a tux, bought a yellow corsage that would match her dress, and made sure there were some energy drinks and liquor in the fridge.

Prom night was finally happening and I could hardly control myself from getting an erection thinking about what my sister's naked wet body looked like as she was taking a shower. I wanted to barge in and hold her against the shower door while I explored her delicious body.

'Text mom and dad!' She yelled from the bathroom. We had given into our parents' insistence that they come to our place and take pictures of us both dressed up.

They were on their way and as I got up from the couch to make drinks in the kitchen I spied through a crack in Alice's door as she was shimmying into a tight black and red dress. She looked amazing with her long eyelashes and I could see her checking out her own ass in the mirror, enjoying her own curves apparently.

She joined me in the kitchen for a quick shot of vodka to settle our nerves.

'I thought you were wearing the yellow dress? This corsage doesn't match.' I said, feeling like this night wasn't going as smoothly as I hoped.

She lifted her miniskirt an inch and I saw her tiny bright yellow panties barely covering her tiny slit. Seeing the smooth skin of her pussy on the sides of her panties made me want to hoist her up in the counter and bury my face under her skirt and skip the dance.

'Don't worry Patrick, the flower matches my panties.' She said with a cute wink.

'To my handsome brother, the most thoughtful, caring guy I've ever met and hope tonight I can make a night he won't forget.'

We took a shot and I poured another.

'To my beautiful step sister, who will never fully understand how lucky I feel that we've become so close lately."

As we swallowed the shot the doorbell rang and I let my parents in.

After a few minutes of watching my stepdad George gushing over how amazing Alice looked I suggested we take the pictures and get it over with. I was anxious to get rid of them and get on with night.

'Come here sweetie,' George instructed Alice. 'I just want to tell you how proud we are of both of you. Come sit on my lap.'

She reluctantly did and he began talking about how he's so happy for this new chapter in our lives and how thankful he is that I've been able to get Alice out of her shell and was able to unwrap this beautiful present of a girl and share her with the world. At this point he was kind of rambling and I got the feeling he was just stalling to keep Alice on his lap. He leaned his face forward into her hair and took a deep breath. Then as he kissed her neck and told her again how proud he was I noticed her shifting awkwardly and jumped off his lap.

'Ok! I think maybe we all have a drink and get going?' She seemed really embarrassed by her dad and wanted to get them out of the house as much I did.

Shirley positioned us the way she wanted and Goerge got his camera ready.

After what felt like a thousand photos George wanted a picture of Alice jumping up into my arms. At only 5'3" it was easy for me to scoop her up and with one arm under her back and the other under her knees I could hold her out horizontally like a platter. I could tell George wanted her in this position to get a good angle up her skirt and feeling generous I went along with it. He got a bunch more pics of her and I was happy to be holding all her weight in my hands and allowing one hand to accidentally brush up and even grab her small breast and the other to run up a little too high up her thigh. She gave me a few knowing looks that implied I better knock it off while our parents were around.

My dad insisted that they drop us off and while I wanted to just get an Uber and have some privacy, and my sister all to myself at last, I relented and we got in the car.

He was so proud of his new car I wasn't surprised he wanted to drive us to the dance. It was a brand new Porsche Taycan, seating for four. As we got in the back seat Alice had a worried expression

and said we had to make a quick stop. We pulled up to an apartment complex and standing outside was what looked like a super model, in high black heels and a short blue mini skirt. As she approached the car I realized it was Shiela from the other night.

"Wow Shiela, um so glad to see you again, I thought you might've been pissed about, well, you know." I stammered and mumbled and just hoped she didn't hold a grudge or even hate me.

"Well ya that was interesting and weird but water under the bridge ya know? And by the way, it's Sophie, I used a made up name cause I didn't really feel comfortable at the party and wanted to stay kind of anonymous."

Shirley, who luckily couldn't hear our conversation said 'Well someone would have to sit on Patrick's lap."

Sophie overheard my mom and quickly said 'I don't mind,' and jumped in sitting on my lap and said her hellos to our parents.

With my heart racing with nerves she leaned toward my sister and kissed her on the cheek. Her hair smelled amazing and she turned her head toward me and said, "Your present was really sweet, Patrick, I hope you don't mind if I tag along tonight, your sis mentioned the dance while we were working out a few days ago and I begged her to let me come. I've never been to one of these, and she said you hopefully wouldn't mind."

I couldn't believe my luck, not only was she not upset about how I acted like a jerk the other night, she wanted to keep hanging out with me and Alice.

Her toned ass felt amazing as my dad drove us toward the school dance. I could tell he was showing off his driving skills as we took turns way too fast and my sister crushing me from the side and Sophie's body sliding deliciously across my lap.

She could tell I was hard immediately and playfully moved her hips from side to side.

She hiked up her skirt so I could see her black thong. My sister looked over at us and put her hand to her mouth in surprise. She pointed at Sophie's ass and when I looked down I saw, peeking out the side of her thong, a glistening jeweled butt plug.

Sophie could tell that we knew and she whispered to me that she'd appreciate it if I could quietly pull it out and put it in my sisters mouth.

Praying my parents didn't turn around and look at us, Sophie put her butt higher in the air towards my face, and wiggled it impatiently and I pulled the black lace material to the side and popped out her cute little plug. I stared at it for a second before I saw a hungry look in my sisters eyes. She put her head down a little out of view from my step-dads' rear view mirror and opened her mouth. I quickly put it in and as she started to suck on it and enjoy it my dad said,

"Looks like we made it in one piece, quite a car, don't you think?' 'Sure it is Dad, thanks for the ride,' I said as we exited, and Alice, quickly took the butt-plug out of her mouth, kissed both our parents on the cheek, and the three of us walked toward the dance.

Most of the night Alice and Sophie just kind of danced with themselves, occasionally another guy would approach but they would show an obvious disinterest to discourage interactions. I wasn't even sure if they wanted me to join until I got a text from my sister as i went to bathroom.

'Don't be a weirdo, come dance with us, Sophie just mentioned that she wants to feel you behind her while she dances with me'.

I splashed some water on my face and joined them on the dance floor. They were playing an R&B song I remembered from middle school and I watched as Sophie and my sister danced, their hips and breast locked up against each other and their faces so close it looked they were about to kiss. When they noticed me Sophie acted like they hadn't seen me in forever and she wrapped her hands around me and gave me a tight hug. Her perky c cups squashed against my chest and her cleavage begging for her breasts to be free from her tight one piece dress.

'Where have you been you stud!? I missed you so much! Your sister is super cute but to be honest, I've been hoping to explore that bulge I felt in your dads car on the way over.'

I pressed my body onto hers and reached out to squeeze my sisters hips. As enjoyable as it was to press my groin into Sophie's butt in public, pulling my sisters body into Sophie's was bringing a small amount of cum out of the tip of my cock and I felt the wetness accumulate in my boxer-briefs. I made sure Alice's small breasts were mashed up against Sophie's and I pulled hard on her hips so that I could imagine Alice fucking Sophie. I know they could tell what I was thinking about and my sister pulled the butt plug out of her purse and leaned across Sophie to ask me who I wanted it in.

I couldn't believe I had the chance to decide which of the cute butts dancing with me was about to have a jeweled butt plug shoved up it.

'Taste it quickly and see if you can squeeze it up your own butt, sis.'

'Oh my god, it's like you can read my mind Patrick, since the car ride I've obsessively thought about it just sitting in my purse when it should be in my mouth, and butt,' she said as she popped it into her mouth as if we weren't on a dance floor in a crowded room. Somehow no one noticed or said anything and she took the plug out of her mouth and looked at Sophie.

'Hey babe, I know it's a big ask but can you put a finger in me without anyone seeing and help open me up a little so I can get your little toy in me?' She said playfully to Sophie who looked back at me for a sec and then danced even tighter with Alice while sneakily working her finger into her butt.

This whole scene seemed to be getting out of hand and I really just wanted some time alone with them

'We should leave guys, I feel like people are staring. Can you please take that out of your mouth Alice?' I pleaded with them thinking we might be heading into some trouble and I didn't want anything to jeopardize the rest of my night with these two girls.

Alice put her hand under Sophie's short skirt for a moment and whispered in my ear

'Is this amazing or what? I swear, she tastes like strawberries.' I wasn't sure where she had put her finger but she delicately put her finger into my mouth and while it didn't exactly taste like strawberries, the taste drove me crazy to want to bury my face and tongue under Sophie's skirt. I impatiently grabbed the butt-plug from my sister, put it into my own mouth quickly to lubricate it and shoved it as gently and as quickly as I could into my sisters' butt. Once it was inside her and snug I said enough was enough.

"I hate to break this up but either we're going to be kicked out or I'm going to cum in few seconds. Either way we should go."

"You're so bossy Patrick." Sophie said. "We can go, right after you take out your bulging cock, and slip it into my pussy. I'll hike up my skirt and even move my panties to the side for you."

She actually did, in a matter of seconds, have her cute pussy ready for me. I didn't see any option but to casually unzip my pants and sneak my hard cock into the open, somehow without anyone seeing, and slipped it into Sophie's slick pussy. I even pumped back and forth for a few seconds before taking it out, zipping up and made sure she was satisfied.

"totally," Sophie replied, "and thank you Patrick for being such a good sport, I know us girls can be such a pain in the ass." She said playfully, giving Alice a wet kiss.

I ordered an Uber and holding each by their small waists, I ushered them outside the building.

Unfortunately with extra space in the car, I wasn't able to squeeze next to or under either my sister or Sophie. Sophie seemed bored and passed the time on her phone. As we were let off and entering the house, I wouldn't have been surprised if Sophie wanted to call it a night and I'd end up alone jerking off and passing out.

My worries were abated when closing the front door behind us Sophie exclaimed, 'wow that Uber driver was creepy right!? I was dying to at least rub the outside of my damp panties with my finger but I swear the driver wouldn't take his creepy eyes off me.'

'I totally noticed,' Alice agreed, 'but to be honest him staring at you left me free to get a little naughty.' She smiled as she stuck her finger under my nose and then Sophie's.

By now I could recognize the almost lavender scent and taste of my sisters' pussy. And Sophie must have appreciated it as well because as my sister withdrew her hand Sophie grabbed her wrist and shoved her finger into her own mouth. She looked at me and suggested I also sample.

It was such a tease for me to be sucking on her finger thinking about her wet pussy. My dick was hard at this point and Sophie and Alice could see the bulge in my pants.

'I want to see Alice's room,' Sophie said.

As we entered I said to them what was going through my mind would be a sort of apology and way to redeem myself for how I treated Sophie at the party.

'My sister can hold my hands behind my back and you can put the toilet seat down on my neck with my head in the toilet. Then you can pee on my face. If that's what your into at all, let's do it and I'll feel better about what happened last time.'

'That's really thoughtful of you Patrick,' Sophie replied, and my sister nodded in agreement.

My sister looked like she was into the idea but Sophie added 'I think your sister and i could be a little rough with you, but let's leave pissing out of it.'

I was a little relieved to hear I wouldn't be pissed on that night but my sister whispered into my ear, 'let's table this idea, the image of me pissing in your mouth is kind of turning me on.'

Suddenly Sophie pushed me on the bed and told me to stay quiet and relax. She set some music on her phone and looked at Alice.

"Take off your dress and bra, but leave on that sexy yellow string barely covering your little pussy." Alice quickly slid out of her dress and unclasped her small tight bra. Her cute nipples seemed hard already but I wished I could feel them between my lips to be sure.

'Now rub your tiny yellow thong with two fingers and make sure to get it soaking wet, we're gonna make a present for your adoring brother.' Sophie said in an authoritative but sexy tone.

Watching my sister masturbate for us was making me extremely hard and just when I felt like I couldn't fight the urge to start jerking off, Sophie walked over to Alice, kissed the outside of her panties where there was a small but growing wet spot, and licked her panties from the waistline over her small slit, all the way under so that her tongue was reaching up between her ass cheeks. Then she pulled off the thong and walked over to me on the bed. After taking a deep inhale of the panties she balled them up and shoved them inside my mouth. The taste was incredible and watching my sister standing naked a few feet away I was hoping Sophie would order me to take out my dick and fuck my sister immediately.

'Crawl over to me and look up under my skirt.' She ordered to Alice.

'Now spit on my panties and rub until I say stop.'

My sister had an impressive amount of spit coming out of her mouth and while I wasn't able to see it land on Sophie's panties, I could notice Sophie's eyes rolling back a little enjoying forcing my sister to make her pussy wet.

'Now take off my panties and go stuff them in your brothers' mouth.' Sophie ordered.

The familiar taste entered my mouth and I couldn't wait to find out what she would do next.

She grabbed a sleep-mask out of her purse and blindfolded me saying, 'a quick test, your sister and I will be on all fours on her bed and you will lick both of our assholes and I want to see if you can tell me and her apart. Ok?'

I said sure, trying to hold back the excitement in my voice.

Cbtrack
Cbtrack
35 Followers
12