Alice’s Adventure at Alpha Phi Rho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rode Ten of Spades cock, Derek and a brother with a Black Panther tattoo took turns fucking my face. Eventually they began shoving their heads into my mouth together as I struggled to accommodate them both, teasing the undersides of their throbbing glans with the tip of my tongue as they jostled together within my distended cheeks. As I tried to swallow a mouthful of their precum around their turgid, thrusting flesh, a horrid gulping sound escaped me.

"Go easy on her, man," I heard Craig say.

"Don't worry dude, she's loving this shit," I heard Derek respond from directly above me.

My three current partners decided to switch places and I was rolled onto my back. Black Panther Tattoo got between my thighs and spread my legs wide before he started fucking me roughly. Ten of Spades knelt astraddle my face with his balls on my forehead and fed me his cock, now reeking of my own pussy. Derek squatted over my chest and began to pump a dirty titty fuck between my jizz-slicked breasts. I was sweating fiercely under those three guys as I twisted and writhed, attempting to grind back into their three disjointed fucks.

Within a couple of minutes Black Panther Tattoo climaxed with a shuddering grunt, bucking muscularly as he flooded my pussy with cum. Ten of Spades came in mouth shortly thereafter, splashing quite a bit onto my face and hair because of the odd, upside-down position. I had swallowed his load and was trying to wipe his sperm from my watering eyes when Derek began pulling me up from the couch to reposition me again.

But Michael sat down next to me and waved off Derek. "Hold on a minute here, Brother, I'm gonna cut in." Derek looked noticeably annoyed, but he stepped back to let Michael have his way with me.

Michael ordered me to stand up and bend over in front of him. My legs were shaky as I stood, but strong hands reached out to steady me as Michael loomed up behind me. I felt his big hands grab my hips and his fat glans push at my lubed-up anus. I groaned and pushed back and felt him slide into my ass.

Derek reappeared in front of me and lifted my head to start slowly face-fucking me as Michael gradually eased his long thick cock deeper into my guts. I whimpered wetly around Derek's dick as my bottom strained to accept Michael's fully erect shaft. When he was finally sunk completely into my ass, he carefully eased us back onto the couch with him in a sitting position and me impaled atop his cock, facing the mob of horny brothers. When Derek knelt down and spread my thighs, I knew what was coming and I trembled.

"It's ok Alice, you're gonna like this," said Derek as he lined his erection up with my pussy.

Somewhere behind me, I heard someone laugh. "They gonna tear that poor white girl right in half."

That was my concern too as Derek began forcing his thick cock into my over-stuffed pelvis. I cried out, gulped, shook and wailed as he forced himself inside me. I heard Craig shout out to me, asking if I was ok and I did my best to moan an affirmative. Finally, when they were both buried to the hilt, they began to move together, crushing me between them with a slow syncopated cadence. I felt sparks of pleasure begin to rise through the dimming pain of my over-extended flesh. These sparks quickly multiplied into rippling flames of ecstasy that burned through me in a flash and ignited a screaming, thrashing orgasm that lasted several hot seconds.

I rode their cocks through my climax, bucking back into the double fuck being pounded into me from above and below. The guys began increasing their pace, fucking me vigorously now. And very soon I felt again the now familiar upwelling of pleasure as I rode their cocks towards another orgasm, achieving it as Michael, Derek and I came as one in a shuddering, pumping pile.

I was now a sweaty, fucked-over mess with semen leaking from every hole. But there was more to come as the next set of guys picked me up off the couch like a shared fuck toy and positioned me for their turn to plug my face, ass and vag with their hard, thrusting cocks. They rode me to climax, sending me into a howling release that made my teeth tingle and my toes curl, before they too tipped over the precipice of pleasure and, one by one, pumped their seed deep inside me.

Details got hazy as another set of brothers picked me up and spread me out on the floor. Cocks came and went, switching from hole to hole to hole as I worked through my increasing exhaustion to keep up. Any sense of time became elusive as my orgasm-dazed mind lost the ability to maintain a thought from moment to moment and I was wholly subsumed in a wet whirlwind of sex.

Eventually the orgasms stopped blooming within me as the dull ache in my knees, hips and back began to throb and the moist heat of my pussy and ass began to feel like a painful burn. I was able to free my mouth from a cock that had just dumped a heavy load of sperm across my tongue and plead thickly.

"I'm done... I'm done," I panted. "I'm sorry. I can't take anymore..."

A few guys expressed their disappointment as the remaining crowd stepped back. I had no idea how many men I'd just fucked.

I looked up and Michael was standing over me drinking a beer. "You did pretty good, girl. Only four left."

I looked up at him blankly.

"You remember what I said? Everybody gets to finish."

I looked him in the eye and nodded slowly.

"A'ight brothers, let's see you unfortunate leftovers treat this tired slut to an Alpha Phi Rho bukakke."

Four tall brothers encircled me, standing close with their dicks in their hands. They began to stroke themselves. I reached up to help them along as best I could; tickling their taints, cupping their balls and bestowing long licks of my semen-glazed tongue along the tender undersides of their trembling shafts.

Pretty soon, one after another, they began to pop, blasting me with thick pulses of slime. I opened my mouth to catch and swallow what I could but most ended up on my face and tits. It got in my eyes and burning tears ruined what was left of my mascara. I was only able to breathe with difficulty around the thick layers covering my nostrils and clinging to the inside of my throat. My tummy felt queasy from the rich load of doomed sperm that now sloshed around inside me.

Then, finally, the last of them stepped back satisfied. It was over.

"Thanks," I said thickly, exhaustedly. The brothers all gave me a cheer and I smiled up at them through my mask of semen.

One of the brothers was handing out beers to the guys who'd just finished jizzing on me. He noticed me and laughed. "Come here you filthy slut," he said as he pulled me to my feet and brought me to a full-length mirror. "Get a good look at yourself."

He was right. I was a mess. Loose coils of my dark hair were plastered to my face with drying jizz. What was left of my eyeliner was smeared around my eyes and ran down my cheeks in long sad streaks. My big brown eyes were puffy and red-rimmed from all the sperm that had seeped between my eyelids. Blotches of my skin were rubbed raw under layers of sweat and cum and my nipples were swollen and puffy from near constant abuse. Then I spotted Craig, standing beyond the mirror to the right, looking at me with lurid wonder. "Hey babe," said Craig calmly, although his eyes were wild and intense.

"Thanks for all this," I said. "Best second date I've ever had."

"Me too."

"You want your cock sucked?"

"You don't have to do that right now."

"Oh, yes I do," I said with a tired but happy smile as I lowered myself to my sore knees in front of him. He pulled his cock from his slacks for me. Unsurprisingly, he was fully erect after the special request live gangbang I'd just performed for him. I grasped his shaft and began licking it up and down while stroking the head. I attempted to go slow but it was no use, I knew his cock was going to be on a hair trigger and, indeed, he began to tremble and drip to my touch very quickly. Soon he erupted copiously onto me. I let it cascade down my body from my face, splashing over my tits onto the sex-tightened muscles of my abdomen to congeal in thinning rivulets running to my pussy and down my thighs. I was too full to attempt to swallow any of it but Craig didn't seem to mind.

"Oooohhh," he moaned as he sank backwards into a chair. "Thank you, Alice. Thank you."

Fortunately, Michael interrupted us. The emotional high I was getting from the fresh flood of Craig's pheromones were enticing me to blurt out "I love you" or something equally stupid. And who wants the story of the first time they declared their love to take place in the aftermath of a sixteen dick gangbang?

"That's sweet and all, but we got one more thing for you, girl," said Michael. His eyes looked heavy and his speech was slightly slurred. He took a swig from the beer bottle he was holding and continued. "We noticed you're looking awfully filthy. We're about ready to take you out back and hose you off... if you know what I mean." Several guys laughed a little too loudly as they all took long drinks of their beers.

Behind them, I spotted Derek. He gave me worried look.

"Craig..." I said.

"You say you want to leave now, Alice?" Asked Craig. He stood up immediately and offered me a hand.

"Yes! Let's!" I agreed, not wanting to ruin a lovely evening by getting peed on by a dozen guys.

Craig lifted me to my feet and held out my dress for me while nervously scanning the crowd. But it would've taken too long to slide my sore and sticky body into that tight thing and I didn't want to wait around.

"Go! Just keep moving," I whispered.

Someone got between Craig and the door and Craig shoved him aside as he grabbed the knob and pulled it open. I clasped one arm across my tits and another to my pussy as I stumbled toward the dark.

"OK, suit yourself," Laughed Michael as Craig and I burst out the front door into the night air, which had grown much chillier. Naked, dripping wet with spunk and sore in every muscle, I walked with great difficulty on my filthy stiletto pumps. The Brothers of Alpha Phi Rho poured out onto the porch to watch me go, pursuing me with laughter and catcalls as I limped to Craig's car.

The noise caught the attention of the residents of the surrounding apartments. Faces appeared in the windows and people rushed out onto their porches to look down at the naked, cum-blasted slut making her escape from the neighborhood fraternity.

About halfway to the car, my exhaustion, euphoria and the overall ridiculousness of the moment overwhelmed me and I started giggling. My shoulders began shaking and I made constrained, bubbling sounds as I tried to hold it back, but that only made it worse. Craig was right behind me and he put a steady hand on my shoulder, saying, "It's OK, it'll be all right...," in the apparent belief that I was weeping. That also made it worse. When I saw a university bus coming down the street I lost it completely. I started laughing hysterically as thirty surprised faces looked down at me as they passed. Pausing at the sidewalk, I put a hand behind my head and another on my hip and did a series of cute poses as they struggled to get out their phones for a photo. The whole block seemed to have been alerted by then and people cheered and hollered their approval from their porches, windows and yards. By the time the bus had passed, Craig was laughing uncontrollably too.

He popped his trunk and pulled out a blanket to wrap around me, which I much appreciated because I was starting to shiver in the cold air. He helped me into the passenger's seat before sprinting around the car to the driver's side. Still laughing giddily as we pulled away, we could hear the whole block cheering wildly.


12