Alice Tries Cuckyoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark walked up behind her after having been cut short from his blowjob and as soon as Derrick was in Alices cunt he used his hand to spread a large blob of cum all around her asshole. Then he placed the head of his cock at her entrance and began to push.

"Fuck, I don't think she was quite ready yet." Mark said as he kept pushing.

Derrick looked at her face and could see the pain this caused her and laughed at her. He pinched her nipple and she forgot about the pain at her backdoor which caused her to relax her ass enough that Mark popped the rest of his bulbous head through. He began to slowly saw back and forth inside of Alice and soon the three of them were in a rhythm that lasted 10 minutes before first Derrick came then Alice and finally Mark. Mark pulled out and then stood in front of Alice and fed his cock to her mouth where she cleaned off his cock. Then Derrick pushed Alice off of him and stood up.

"That was fun. Did you both enjoy your first experience with Cuckyoga?" Derrick asked them.

Frank stayed silent but Alice laying in a pool of cum and sweat expressed her pleasure, "That was the best experience I have ever had. I have never felt so relaxed in my entire life."

How about you enter your thoughts on our website I gave you so that other prospective clients can understand what they are signing up for. After she used her phone to post her review of the new Cuckyoga she started hoping for a second lesson. She sat up and watched sadly as the three men gathered their clothes and walked up to the patio door. Derrick reached down and closed a camcorder and put it in a bag then they all walked through the house and out the front door. 'When did they setup the camcorder and why would they do that?' Alice thought then she thought about everything they could do with that video and she started to get hot again and looked at Frank, "Get your ass over here right now and fuck me like your friends just did or I'm gonna find our neighbor to do it." She screamed at him.

Derrick climbed in his truck with Jose and Mark and drove away, "I can't believe that worked, We have to try that with our other friends." Mark said.

"Yes we will, and we are gonna use this to fuck my bosses trophy wife as well." Was Derricks response.

Mark looked at Derrick and asked, "What's up with the video man? Don't you think that Franks gonna be pissed when he sobers up?"

"Nah, In fact, I'm gonna use that to keep fucking that little slut. Next time we're taking her to the movies though." Derrick replied.

12