Alice's First College Party

Story Info
Alice cheats for the first time at a college party.
2.6k words
3.9
36.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had always been a dedicated and hardworking student. She had just started her Junior year at college, far away from her hometown. Adjusting to the new environment and making friends had been a bit challenging for her.

She and her boyfriend Michael had been together for 4 years. They loved each other very much but the long distance always proved difficult for them both. As it would for any couple. They visited each other as often as possible. When they met, Alice was a virgin. She had only ever been with Michael. He however had been with a few girls before and had a lot of experience. They would always experiment sexually together.

One day Alice drove back home to surprise Him. When she arrived she let herself in the house with her key, and walked inside. It was late, so surely Michael would be asleep by now she thought to herself. When she opened the bedroom door she found her theory to be true. Michael laid sprawled out on the bed in the dark. Only the light of his computer dimly lighting the room.

She glanced at his computer, seeing what it was he had left open. He was an avid gamer and was known to play games until he fell asleep. She looked at his monitor and saw that a game was open. In the bottom she saw his internet browser as well. All the sudden she became tempted. She double clicked on the browser and it opened right up. Alice was a little taken back, the page that opened was to a porn website!

The idea of Michael watching porn wasn't exactly a surprising one to her, after all boys will be boys, especially her boyfriend with such a high sex drive. What she was surprised to find however, was the type of porn he was watching. The category he was on was called "Cuckhold porn".

"What in the world is this?" Alice pondered to herself as she explored the category.

She moved her mouse to the top right corner and opened up the rest of his browsing history. Just as she thought, it was an entire archive of cucking and hotwife videos. She scrolled down reading the various titles: Hotwife sucks off man in front of Husband, Cheating college girlfriend goes to Halloween party, college girl cheats on boyfriend with roommate.

The list went on and on, not only did Michael watch a lot of this type of porn, but he also read about it, and had audio files saved of cuckhold situations. Curiously, Alice made her way over to the bed and got Michael's phone. She unlocked it and went to his notes app. There she found even more. Notes about wanting to be Cucked, his kinks, and stories he'd written himself fantasizing about his own girlfriend having sex with other men.

Alice wasn't sure how to feel about what she had just discovered, her boyfriend was a very kinky person, but he had never mentioned this fantasy to her before. And that's just it, was it just a fantasy? Or did he genuinely want to be Cucked. She decided to push the thoughts to the back of her head for now. She woke up her boyfriend and the two had sex.

The rest of the trip the ideas floated around in the back of her head.

"Why would he want something like that? Would I even want that?" She found herself thinking.

The last day came and she had to go back to school.

Everything continued on like normal, except Alice decided to read a little about cuckholding to see what the appeal was. She was a girl that liked to be the center of attention. She wanted to be praised and worshipped. And according to the site she read that was sort of the appeal. Many men saw it as a way to glorify their woman, to allow her to satisfy all of her desires. Some women liked sleeping with other men, other women did it for their husbands reaction. Some women did it to test their husbands love for them.

Over the next couple of weeks Alice started to dress a little more provocatively around campus. And naturally she started to garner some attention from the boys on campus. While at first it felt kinda odd, after a while it made her feel more confident and desired. She would tell her boyfriend about the boys and how they would gawk at her. And he would just say it's because she's beautiful and amazing. Look at her, of course everyone would want her. Could you blame them?

One evening, while studying at the campus library, Alice noticed a friendly guy named Alex. He seemed approachable and smiled as they crossed paths at the bookshelves. She decided to strike up a conversation with him, and they quickly discovered they had common interests and classes. Alex was even the same major, and offered to help her out if she ever needed it.

Over the next few weeks, She and Alex spent more time together. They attended group study sessions, explored the campus, and even enjoyed a few college events together. Their connection grew stronger, and it was clear that their friendship was turning into something more. Through Alex she was able to learn a lot about her major, and even make some mutual friends.

A few days before Halloween, Alex messaged her.

"Throwing a party Halloween night, my place. Be there!" The message read.

"What time?" She responded.

"9PM, BYOB and make sure you have a killer costume!"

"Parties aren't really my scene..."

"Awe cmon! It would really mean a lot to me if you were there!"

"Ok fine, I'll go." Alice typed as she hit send on the last message of the night. She was nervous, she had never been to a party before, especially not without her boyfriend.

Halloween was only a couple of days away, and she didn't have a costume yet. She didn't really know much about parties, so she wasn't sure what to wear. She decided to text her old roommate Abby and get some advice. Later that day, Alice and Abby went to the costume store together.

"Oh! You would look so good in this!" Abby said as she pointed to a skimpy cat outfit.

"I'm not sure that's quite what I had in mind. It's a little too slutty for me. What about this?" Alice asked as she pointed to a full body dinosaur costume.

Abby facepalmed.

"Listen, college Halloween parties are different than what you're thinking. You can't wear something like that! It's a time to dress up and look sexy and have fun."

Alice gave it some thought for a few seconds. She typically hated when girls would dress slutty for Halloween. Preferring to go for a more fun, carefree route. She finally gave in and ended up buying some sexy school girl outfit. She figured if worst came to worst her and Michael would probably put it to use.

When she got home she tried on the outfit and sent her boyfriend a few pictures. He was very interested in the costume, and sent a few steamy messages back of his own. She told him about the party, and how she was gonna dress up and just go for a bit. He told her about how he's happy she's going to a party and how he hopes she has a good time and makes some friends.

The day of the party came, Alice anxiously changed into her outfit and made her way towards the building. From a distance she could see it was already packed. There were people dancing and drinking all over the yard, the bright lights and loud music able to be seen and heard from far away.

As she walked through the door she saw many students, some she recognized and some she didn't. One guy from her prod 1 class walked by and whistled at her. She felt both flattered and nervous. She made her way through the house looking for the one person she knew, Alex. Eventually she found him, he was in the kitchen with a few of their mutual friends.

"Alice!" Alex yelled upon seeing her enter the kitchen. "Come take some shots with us!"

She made her way over to the table where they were pouring out some shots of vodka. She usually wasn't much of a drinker, but she figured a little bit of alcohol might help her relax at such a big party. She picked up her first shot and drank it quickly, making a disgusted face afterwards.

Her and her friends hung around the table for a while, they took more and more shots until eventually she was a little drunk.

"Come dance with me!" Alex said to her and she drunkingly agreed.

The two made their way into the livingroom where everyone was dancing. Alice started to dance, her skinny beautiful body captivating many of the boys in the room. She had been a runner in high school, so she was much more fit than most other women, her short crop top showed off her sleek stomach perfectly. She and Alex danced for a while.

After a little while, she started to get hot.

"Hey Alex, mind if we step away I need to rest a minute".

Alex smiled at her. "Sure. Nobody should be upstairs, my room should be quiet enough to relax for a few minutes."

The two made their way up the stairs and into his room, Alice stumbled in onto the bed and crashed down onto it. Alex walked in behind her and shut the door, the sound of the party now distant and faded. He walked over and sat down next to her.

"You alright?" He asked her.

"I'm fine!" She said as she sat up quickly looking at him.

"You know, I'm really glad you came tonight." Alex said, as he moved his hand to her thigh.

Alice who was now pretty drunk, noticed it but wasn't entirely bothered. It felt nice.

"I'm glad I came too. It's been a lot of fun!" She said to him smiling.

All the sudden she realized how close their faces were. And Alex leaned in and kissed her. It felt good, it made her feel wanted and desired. The two of them continued kissing passionately, Alex's hands began to roam her petite body. Alex climbed on top of of her and lifted up her shirt. He started kissing her breasts, circling his tongue around her nipples. Alice moaned at every touch. His right hand slid up her skirt, until it rubbed against her wet panties.

Alice felt bad, she was thinking of her boyfriend at this moment. Should she even be here? Should she let this happen? But then she remembered the notes she found on his phone. He wanted to be Cucked so bad? Let's find out if he really likes it as much as he thinks he does.

"He says he wants to worship me as a goddess? I'll test him with this. Besides, I'm beautiful, I'm amazing. I deserve to have a good time..." She thought to herself.

Alex stood up at the front of the bed and unbuckled his pants. He pulled down his underwear and exposed his cock. It was the only one Alice had seen in person except for her boyfriend's. And it was huge! It had to have been atleast 12 inches, much bigger than her boyfriend's. At this moment all of her thoughts were blank, and in her drunken, horny state all she could think about was being fucked by this man in front of her.

She moved forward on the bed and wrapped both of her hands around his enormous shaft. She moved her mouth closer, and kissed the tip. She opened her mouth and began to suck Alex's big dick. It was so big that it was hard for her, and she could stroke it with two hands easily. Her mouth watered at the taste.

Alex looked down at her lustfully, before grabbing her and throwing her on the bed. As good as her blowjob felt, he wanted to please her. He knelt between her legs and started to lick her pussy under her skirt. At this point Alice was soaking wet, and every lick drove her more and more crazy. His tongue circled around her clit over and over. He kept going for several minutes until eventually she started feeling a pressure building. She was going to orgasm from another man!

Her hands gripped the sheets of the bed tightly as the pressure kept building. It built up and up and up until she couldn't take anymore.

"Oh my god I'm cumming!" She yelled as he continued to go down on her.

After her orgasm had subsided Alex sat up and looked at her. He flipped her over onto her stomach and put her on her hands and knees. He then got behind her and positioned his cock at her entrance. Slowly he thrusted it inside her. Alice let out a loud moan, the biggest cock she had ever seen had just entered her. Inch by inch it slid into her until she was taking all of it.

Alex started to pump in and out of her, while Alice stared drunkenly in the mirror across the room. She watched herself, in a sexy school girl outfit, being fucked by another man. All she could think about was how sexy she looked. She felt confident, she felt beautiful. She reached over for her phone and opened Snapchat. She started recording in the mirror, the full picture of what was going on fully caught on film. Her loud moans blessed the audio, her sexy body the center of attention.

She began to yell things you might hear in a porn video.

"Oh my god you're so big!" She yelled to Alex.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She screamed out between moans.

Once the video hit the max length, she smiled and hit send to her boyfriend. She then sat her phone down and put it on do not disturb.

The two went at it for what felt like forever, in every position imaginable. Until eventually she could feel Alex tightening up.

"I'm so close." He said. "Where do you want me to cum?"

Alice thought for a second. For just a split second she thought about telling him to pull out, to cum on her face. But then she realized how close to orgasm she was as well. If he stopped now it would ruin it for her.

"Keep going! Don't pull out!" She told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes!" Alice responded confidently. "Please cum inside me! I want to be filled with all of your hot sticky cum! Please!"

Alex picked up the pace, slamming into Alice's tight pussy so powerfully that Alice began to orgasm. The feeling unlike anything she had ever felt. At the same time, Alex thrusted deep inside her, so deep she could barely take it.

Alex moaned loudly as Alice felt her insides become flooded with his cum. Alice relaxed for a second as she felt the cum drip out of her.

She flipped over onto her back and looked up at Alex. She had just had the time of her life.

"Hey Alex?" She said as she opened her legs and smiled at him. Exposing her naked body and cum filled pussy to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

Alice grinned and held up her phone.

"Mind taking a picture for my boyfriend?"