Alicia's Tropical Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dress is dry now, so I can take you back to where you're staying,"

"Can't I stay a while longer," she looked at him coquettishly.

"It will get more than a bit risqué and more than bit boisterous, so I can't be held responsible for you if you go back in. You can already see we've brought some girls to entertain the troops. Although Pablo has let us down, and we are one short."

"I'll stay, I'm up for some fun."

"Well take this," handing her the water.

Alicia took a large swig of water, only to splutter when the water turned out to be neat vodka. There was a cheer and collective sigh of relief, and some anticipation, as Alicia returned to the room, starting to feel the effects of whatever strength vodka she had taken.

Time for cards said Nigel as he assumed the role of ringmaster.

The three females, including Alicia, were told to stand around the table as each of the men took to the eight chairs around the table and sat down. Alicia wondered if they were simply eye-candy whilst a poker school was held. However, Naomi was asked to cut the pack, with her turning up an 8 of Hearts. Then Dorcas was asked to do the same, drawing a 9 of Diamonds. The pack was then handed to Alicia and she drew an Ace of Clubs. Aces low, Nigel intoned. It then became apparent that a quick game of Pontoon was being played. The first-round winner then stood up and took Dorcas who won the Diamonds by the hand and led her down the corridor to the far end of the house. The second-round winner then did similar with Naomi who had the Hearts. Alicia noticed the third round was much more tense than the previous, each player straining for victory. By some quirk of fate, or something more devious, Nigel secured victory in the last round, standing up he took hold of Alicia's hand and led her toward the corridor.

Suddenly realising what was happening, she giggled.

"Ooh, I'm about to be fucked, aren't I?"

"But of course," replied Nigel.

Passing the first two-bedroom doors, she heard the unmistakeable sounds of vigorous sex taking place in each room, and the even more recognisable strangulated gasp of a girl whose virginity was being taken and hymen roughly broken. Alicia was day dreaming of the time she had been first taken, as Nigel led her into the third. Nigel immediately removed the Rugby shirt and pushed her shoulders down, till she was on her knees and mouth level with his groin.

Without any instruction, she knew what was expected of her. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his shorts and boxer shorts, and what previously she'd have thought an average size prick bounced up in front of her face. She immediately took its length, compressing her lips around it and sliding it toward the back of her throat. Nigel was impressed and pushed further down her throat, which Alicia easily accommodated.

"No gag reflex, so you're used to taking a lot of cock then?"

Alicia inwardly despaired and reconciled herself with the fact she was never going to correct their misperception. She rocked back on her heels repeatedly pulling back on the full length of his cock, tickling the head with her tongue and then plunging back down its full length. She tasted the first of his pre-cum, relishing the fact she was bringing him off so quickly, she was starting to revel in being such a slut. She still hadn't been well and truly fucked though. Nigel was enjoying her ministrations, but as he started to feel his spunk rise, he pulled out of her mouth.

Yanking her up by her long-hair, he harshly guided her to the bed, throwing her on her back. Still holding onto her hair, which he had wrapped her long tresses round his hand, he brought her head to the edge of the bed, rolling her over so she was on her back. Alicia squealed at his sudden change in attitude, but opened up on his command. Nigel slammed his cock down her throat as her roughly face fucked her. Alicia had been deep throated before, and by much bigger cocks, but this was much rougher sex than she was used to. She spluttered and coughed, even gagged a little as Nigel forcefully fucked her face. She tasted the first spurt of his jism, but then he pulled out and wanked all over her face and tits. Covering her eyes and coating her cheeks with a few stings of spunk daubing her tits.

Alicia rolled over, and cleaned the spunk from her eyes, but Nigel whacked her arse harshly, telling she wasn't finished yet but to play with herself.

"Don't remove the spunk, I think a slapper looks so much more authentic covered in seed. Spread those legs wider I want to see that twat full of fingers and your clit proud."

Nigel stroked himself back to hardness as he watched her masturbate. Time to fuck her he thought. He moved between her thighs, pushing his cock between her hands and twat. She quickly removed her hands and pushed down on him. Nigel appreciated and was surprised by her tightness, most whores he had used were a bit looser.

"You're really fucking tight; you not been working recently?"

"No," she replied, meaning she was not a prostitute but coming across as if she had indeed not been working recently.

"I thought so, you can always tell a whore when she gives a blow-job. You're fucking excellent by the way, how long you been whoring?"

Rather than respond, she focussed on the meat in her cunt and responded to his thrusts with increasing vigour. There was a bang on the door, come on times up, shouted Rob, who had joined the group late after the cards had been played. He was anxious to see who was available to shag,

"Fuck off," shouted Nigel, just as he sent a load of spunk up her love channel, or as he was incorrectly assuming, her channel for rent. Alicia muttered some Anglo-Saxon responses as her pulled out of her -- she still hadn't been fucked properly.

She rose from the bed and made her way to the bathroom to clean herself, but Nigel stopped her.

"You can have a piss, but leave the spunk on, as I said a cum-slut looks much better covered in it and looking appropriately used."

Alicia obliged and returned after relieving her bladder. Nigel then produced a collar and lead and placed the collar around her neck. He then led her out into the corridor, at much the same time as both girls, Dorcas and Naomi, although given the fucking they had most probably received they should be best described as no longer girls but women. They were all wearing matching red collars with each woman being led by a red lead held by the other men. Naked and covered in cum Naomi, Dorcas and Alicia were all equal now, each simply a set of fuck-holes to be taken by the assembled men. Alicia admired the contrast between their bronzed skin with the copious amounts of spunk that covered their faces and tits. She noticed that although not as well-endowed as herself, each now woman could be easily described as buxom. She also noticed some blood specks at the apex of the two local women's thighs, they had obviously had been virgins little over half-an-hour ago.

The three women were greeted with cheering and applause, Naomi and Dorcas smiled and curtsied, followed quickly by Alicia doing the same. They were all now recognised cum-sluts. Immediately the audience pounced on the females, their leads taken by pairs of the men and led to separate parts of the room. What continued could best described as a communal rut fest as the men rotated the girls between the pairs, and cunts, arseholes and mouths were fucked, with Alicia understandably receiving the bulk of the attention. However, the young women had by now rapidly progressed from naïve shy innocents to wanton sluts, actively participating in the group sex. It seemed that bukkake was a signature feature of the group, and each of the three were given further facials. After what seemed an hour, the pace of the sex eased and then gradually ground to a half as everyone took a rest.

Alicia felt the cock ease out of her cunt as it softened, then simply plopped out. She was wedged between the man whose cock had just used her and another whose lap her head rested in having just given a blow job. She then realised that Dorcas was still be between her thighs tenderly lapping her clit - while she herself had been fucked from behind - whether it was her twat or arse it was hard to tell from this position. Alicia surveyed the room, bodies intertwined in fashions only a contortionist could envisage. She considered she must have taken in some way by all the men in the room as well as providing girl-on-girl action with both Naomi and Dorcas at the urging of the men, including both Nigel and Marcus who had used her again. At least she had finally climaxed, repeatedly she mused.

Marcus tapped her not too gently on her shoulder and roused her to get up, as he had already achieved with Naomi. Alicia looked at her and wondered if she if she had been spunked over as much as Naomi. Dorcas was told to get up. Alicia was disappointed as she removed her tongue from her clit, she was also generously covered in cum. Amazingly, none of them had suffered any bruising or bite marks, other than all three twats being almost scarlet and puffy. As she stood up, cum eased down the thighs, she dipped a finger in her pussy, noting the swollen tender lips and took a glob of spunk and then sucked it off her finger, interesting smorgasbord of seed, someone had been eating strawberries, another garlic.

Leading Dorcas, Alicia and Naomi by their leads he took them to his wet room, where Rob and Nigel were preparing for them. All three were soaped down by the two men as the warm showers relaxed their bodies. Nigel cleaned the faces of spunk and washed their hair to remove the last traces of sex. Both men, despite the fact that they had already enjoyed them, took the opportunity to amply explore the bodies and orifices. The showers were quickly turned to cold and all three women squealed and the sudden change in temperature, Alicia tried to escape the cold but Marcus pushed her back in, instructing the slut to finish cleaning herself.

Finished the women were led back into the room and then to the balcony, where they were instructed to kneel on all fours. All the men, reinvigorated by a beer, malt or vodka, also moved out to the balcony. They automatically divided themselves into threes, lining up behind the obediently waiting women.

Some stroked their cocks, other were rock hard already, as they observed three pretty sluts, wating for attention. They commented between themselves, on the relative sizes of the hanging breasts and the relative attractiveness of the cunts and anus displayed.

Nigel placed three dog bowls holding a clear liquid in front of the women.

"Drink, sluts," Rob ordered.

Naomi and Dorcas immediately lapped up the liquid, but for Alicia it seemed a humiliation too far and demurred, However, following a sharp couple of slaps to her arse and a terse instruction, she bowed her head and lapped up what again was revealed as vodka. It was clear that they had to empty the bowls and Alicia's head began to swim a little.

"Time for wheelbarrow race then," announced Marcus to the cheers of the men.

Nigel painted a number on all three women, Naomi was 1, Dorcas 2 and Alicia bringing up the rear at 3. The three lead men, Rob, Tom and Peter stepped forward, positioning themselves between the welcoming legs.

"On your marks,"

Then three men then grasped the thighs of the woman in front of them and in doing so inserted their cocks in the respective twats. All three women gasped, as their thighs were pulled back and the cocks pushed further inside them.

"Go".

The men all pushed forward, Naomi taking the lead to the first corner of the balcony, which encircled the whole house. Naomi's hand slipped as she turned, crashing into the floor, allowing Dorcas to overtake her and Rob. Alicia was struggling to keep, her tits and their size proving a major hindrance, Peter yanked her collar with the lead and whipped her arse to encourage her to go faster. Rob pulled back on Naomi's lead and forced her back up and barked at her to get moving. They caught up with Dorcas and Tom by the next corner. Then Rob shortened her lead by wrapping it around his hand three times, this lifted Naomi's hands above the balcony floor, choking her. She wrapped her legs round Rob's back in attempt to reduce the pressures on her throat, however this served only to deepen his penetration and did little ease the pressure on her throat. Rob however was able to race around the next corner and past the finish. He dropped Naomi on the floor, she collapsed coughing and retching. Rob high-fived his teammates, as Nigel threw a bucket of cold water over Naomi to revive her. Dorcas ridden by Tom finished second but there was no sign of Alicia. Marcus looked round the second corner and found Peter fucking her hard up the arse and simultaneously administering a hard thrashing to her cheeks with the dog lead.

"Hey no marks, Peter, fuck her all you like but no marks."

Tears streamed down her cheeks, she'd never tried spanking or whipping before, but as he stopped, she enjoyed the heat that turned into pleasure. Peter finished cumming inside her. Marcus led her back to the group, but insisted she remain on all fours and crawl.

"Rider fell at the second corner, due to slut offering alternate temptations."

Everyone laughed, Alicia went crimson, and Nigel freshened her up with a cold bucket of water as he had done with Naomi and Dorcas.

Alicia hardly had time to recover before the next race was called. Nigel brought all three girls to the start, but putting them in a different order to supposedly even up the odds. Alicia was in the middle this time as she waited to be mounted. She groaned as starters orders were called, and one of the biggest dicks she had ever encountered moved up her twat -- somehow, she had missed getting fucked by it earlier in the evening.

"Fucking hell, that's some monster, it hurts," he widened her as well as bottoming out. Everyone cheered as they watched the spectacle of her attempting to accommodate the prodigious tool.

"Fuck that's so bloody big."

Naomi and Dorcas looked at each other and giggled.

"She not so high and mighty now -- she's just a whore after all."

Naomi and Dorcas were then mounted, both grimaced at the intrusions as their cunts were already sore and swollen. They both wondered how much more they would have to take, but both were keenly aware that often Marcus' group retained the most talented women as house guests for a few months, after which they could return to their village somewhat richer. The less fortunate were taken back to work for Pablo, a prospect neither relished. They therefore enthusiastically accommodated the cocks, hoping at least one of the men would appreciate their rapidly emerging skills.

Nigel started the next race, Dorcas and Naomi tightened their muscles and the legs around each of their riders back, pulled them in further. In contrast Alicia was still struggling to adjust to the member thrust into her, but her more well used body was able to take a few more cocks without feeling too sore. Size, not frequency was her problem at the moment as her rider thrust further into her. As the race started, he grabbed both her arms, pulling them behind her back raising her up and forward. As a result, they were able to quickly get ahead of Naomi and Dorcas, with each step forcing his cock rapidly back and forth into her twat. She felt an orgasm start to surge within her but before she climaxed, they had won the race. He withdrew and dropped her on the veranda floor, Nigel threw a bucket of water over her.

The third race was described as a handicap, which initially bemused Alicia until she was instructed to get back on all fours and felt her anal rose being probed. Having been anally fucked countless times over the past hours there was little resistance and her rider eased into her. All three women easily accommodate the respective cocks, and the men pushed them forward slowly, enjoying the sensation around their members. It was a slow race and each man came inside their mounts before the rather sedate race was finished, Dorcas managed to edge past the other two, ensuring each had won a race. They were then led back into lounge area, and instructed to kneel in a row. Their respective team members lined up in front of them. Nigel laid a deck of cards and started to cut them; the first card was an even.

"Spunk," shouted Nigel.

The first three men stepped forward, each wanking themselves to cum over their mount, Alicia was the first to be receive a bukkake, closely followed by Dorcas then Naomi. Nigel turned the next card and shouted cum. Alicia's team was slightly in the lead as she waited to receive the next facial. Again, she was the first to receive it. Nigel turned the next card.

"Shower."

Her third team mate directed a stream of hot piss at the unsuspecting woman, quickly closing her eyes but forgetting to do that with her mouth, she received a mouthful.

"All together now," came the last instruction and all team members surrounded their mounts giving them golden showers.

Everyone cheered and high-fived as the flow of urine eased,

Finally, the exhausted women, covered in piss and cum were led into wet room, with Nigel and Rob again soaping them down, joking about the extent to which the lips of their respective pussies were swollen and the width of each of their well-used anus.

"I'm glad you stayed, you're probably the first proper whore we've ever had for a Thursday, the locals are excellent obedient fucks, but I think you matched them tonight. Once you get them going, they fuck and suck without inhibition, just simple fuck toys, very natural sexual animals," commented Nigel as her vigorously cleaned Alicia's twat.

"I'm really not a..."an exasperated Alicia was starting to say, before she recalled the evening's events, admitting defeat as she finally responded, "Thank you for the complement, Sir."

"It's a real shame, we can't keep you for entertainment longer."

She looked at him quizzically, "I have to go tonight, but who knows I might be able to return next Thursday," she smiled and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. She had no idea how she would explain to Phil what had happened and indeed what his reaction would be.

Nigel smiled knowingly, smacked her arse and said Rob would finish her off. He reached for Naomi's lead a pulled her from the wet room into the lounge. Alicia noticed that she looked somewhat downcast, even tearful. Naomi was still dripping wet as she was led into lounge, she looked pleadingly at Nigel.

"Please, Sir, can I not stay, were you not happy with me?"

Nigel asked one of the men to help Rob finish off the other two women, instead two volunteers immediately jumped up and went to help. He pulled Naomi's arms behind her back and attached a pair of handcuffs. He instructed a whimpering Naomi to open her mouth and inserted a ball-gag, tightly strapping it to her head. He squeezed her left breast, then grasped her nipple, elongating the tit to its maximum extent. He then moved his hand down her body and cupped her mound. Lightly fingering her.

"It's a shame, you have an enjoyable body, and normally we would have been more than happy to keep you. Once you were broken in, everyone seems to agree that you are a decent fuck and a few more days I reckon you would have only improved further giving blow-jobs. Unfortunately, we have a problem to deal with tonight and Pablo will have to sort it out."

Nigel pushed the woman down on her knees and told her to wait. He motioned to Marcus to come over. Naomi listened as they discussed the problem, her eyes widening and tears flowed down her cheeks as she heard the solution evolve.

"What we going to do?"

"Well, we can't just let her go, and we can't keep her, if she mentions to anyone what happened tonight or realises what happens after..."