Alicia's Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yum!" Alicia's eyes were glittery, smiling, nodding. "No wonder Gabby's crazy about you."

"She says I'm Ok, but she's waiting for better to come along." I grinned.

Alicia punched my arm. "Yeah, right, uh huh. Stay here for a sec, I need to go get something."

I stirred, "Here, I'll go for you..."

She pushed me back as she got up. "Hush, I know where it is." She limped off towards the back of the house. The rain had picked up, as well as the wind. I watched a plastic garbage can lid spinning down the street. In a little while, I heard a clatter in the kitchen and then Alicia returned, bringing me some tea. Before she sat down, she pulled a pump bottle from the pocket of her robe and set it on the sofa table behind her.

"Miss me? I heard you like sweet tea with lemon."

"Where's yours? I'll go get it..."

"Relax Billy, we're good." She eased down onto the sofa, sitting very close. I smelled a hint of musk. "The rain's picked up, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, I hope Gabby's really careful when she gets out." I sipped my tea, rain now battering the window.

"She'll be smart enough to wait, I'm sure. This can't last forever." She cast a sidelong look at me, using those eyes. "Maybe one more kiss?" She actually giggled, her shoulders shaking.

I put my arm around her carefully

She murmured, "I'm not that fragile Bill. You can handle me like any other girl."

Like I had experience with so many!

As I kissed her, she drew my hand to her shoulder, then slowly began drawing it down, over her breast to her robe's sash.

Her tongue, emboldened, pushed into my mouth, questing my tongue and pulling it to her mouth. Her hand guided mine, untying the knot, opening the robe. Then she went to my shorts, finding my excitement, rubbing my distension as it peaked over the waistband.

We broke the kiss. I gazed at the strip of her laid bare from her robe's parting and I could see her luxuriant fur masking her sex. She unzipped me, unbuttoned me.

She whispered, "I don't mind if you take these off."

I stood, turning around to face her as I dropped my shorts.

She looked up at my face, then down to my cock. "Oh boy," she said softly. She reached around for the bottle on the sofa table and squirted some liquid on her hand. She rolled it onto me. It was slick and smelled like strawberries. "A little closer, Bill, just a smidgen. There, just there." She leaned forward and licked my head as she gently began to jack me. It was heaven. I felt my balls tighten and the sensation was almost too sensitive, the way she licked me. She kept pressing the same button as she licked almost forcing my arrival.

She could tell. Her eyes flashed up to me, grinning, handing me still. "You like?"

I nodded, speechless as usual. Her robe gaped, her soft small tits in view, girlish pink nipples, utterly suckable. I reached to caress them, but I was too tall.

"I'll finish you if you want. It's up to you. Or, you can come to my boudoir." Fleeting vulnerability. Just the briefest flicker in her eyes betrayed her.

I reached down, gently lifting her to her feet. She shrugged off her robe, dropping it on the sofa, naked in my arms. We hugged, feeling each other's warm bodies, my member against her belly.

"Oh." Alicia laid her head against my chest and for a moment we listened to the rain pounding on the roof, flooding the eaves. "It's so nice just to be held. So nice. I've missed that so much, so much. I think I'd like a little more kiss too. Maybe more?"

****

Together, in the storm's gloom we found her boudoir. Away from the front of the house, the sounds of the city seemed muted, just the gurgling of the downspouts and the wind soughing through the trees.

Alicia was almost an apparition, pale and luminescent in the gray underlight of the curtains. Laughing like a child, she piloted me to her lair using my member to divine which way to turn. At bed's edge, she sat and I helped swing her legs up.

"Do you need the covers?" I saw them neatly piled at the foot.

"No. Just you. Get in. We'll listen to the rain and imagine waterfalls in some exotic locale, drinks with funny umbrellas in them and...sorry. Gummies, you know. Do you want.."

I chuckled. She was more nervous than me, bless her. I put a finger to her lips, then rounded the bed and climbed in. Her left injured side was to the edge of the bed on the door side, me being to her right. As I came around, I saw all manner of ointments and pill bottles on the other nightstand, which meant I'd deposited her on the wrong side. I mentioned this to her.

"Normally, yes, I sleep where you are so I can get started out of the bed. You won't abandon me, will you? Oh, and this way I can grab you, which I like." She stretched, her titties pointed and tight. She saw me look. "Yes, they made it through. Kevlar vest. I would've been heartbroken. Anyway, they'd love to be sucked, if you need something to do. But gimme kiss first."

A stray thought occurred to me. Alicia wasn't having her usual speech pauses. Then she tugged me onto my side and we kissed again, her talented little tongue sparking my mouth, lightly licking my lips. My hand strayed to her pudenda, her pelt soft and expansive. Her hair was long and thick. I quested lower, arching my fingers to pull up from her center, just grazing the lips of her womanhood.

She shivered. "Oh. That's so naughty, oh yes. Do that again please." Alicia pulled my head back to hers and kissed me furiously as I teased her, never quite touching her sex, but oh so close. Her hand nearly encircled my cock, jacking it until she lost her concentration from my finger torture.

Suddenly, she pulled my hand away. Alicia was trembling and pushed my head to her breast. In my hand, it felt as light as a marshmallow, her tip nubby, so biteable! She petted my head as I sucked, then spoke breathlessly, " That makes me SO wet. Don't stop. Easy on the biting. There, yes, like that, yess..."

Her hand left my cock and insinuated itself in her crevice. I felt small undulations and shortly I heard her gasp. She muttered, "I'm sorry, I need this, sorry Bill, just have to..." The undulations below my chin became stronger, more pronounced, then faster, yet faster. Alicia arched her back, pushing more tit into my mouth. Her leg jerked, hitting my knee. A high pitched keening sound erupted from her lips as she bucked against her hand.

The sound of the rain came back to my ears. There was a light sheen on her belly from her exertions as her breathing calmed from her personal storm. "Oh God, that was good, so good. Oh, thank you, thank you. You're a great tittie sucker Bill. Makes things so much more intense, oh!"

She felt around. "You're hard as a rock. Why don't you climb on?"

"Here I come, Alicia."

She giggled, "I hope so. I want to feel you come in me, I do, nice and deep."

As I rose above her, I glanced at the doorway. A pair of blue eyes stared back. Trish, droplets running down her raincoat, stood at the door, silent. Stunned. She was biting her bottom lip. After a moment, she nodded her head almost imperceptibly, now gazing at my maleness. She spread her hands slightly.

Alicia waited. I moved to her waiting wetness, her grasping, guiding. Slowly, I entered her, pushing her right leg out some more, pushing in some more, hearing Alicia gasp. "I knew you could get it in, knew it!" She closed her eyes, softly writhing, taking more of me.

I hazarded a glance over at Trish. Her mouth hung slack, her attention riveted on our coupling. I filled Alicia completely, her pelt against my belly.

She opened her eyes. "It's all in now. I by God feel it." More softly, "Enjoy me Bill. Enjoy me."

I pulled nearly out before swooping back in, crushing her swollen lips against my groin. She felt delicious, creamy and she had a fleshy spot that tickled the underside of my head as I would enter. She made a mewling sound as I plumbed her depths, in and out. I felt my juices welling in me as I lifted her against me with one arm.

I stole another glance at Trish. Her gaze wavered, meeting my eyes. Even in the dimness, I saw the unabashed wantonness and yearning, undisguised from civility. She nodded slowly, willing on the journey.

Alicia looped her arm over my back, hugging me. "You're about to come. You're getting bigger. Oh yes you are. Do me Bill, take me as your bitch. Harder, all the way in. There you are..."

Indeed, there I was. Her talk pushed me over, I couldn't help it. I buried myself in her, pushing, pushing as my seed erupted and almost from afar I heard myself cry out as my balls spasmed and I emptied myself in her marvelous pussy.

I laid her down in the bed, releasing her from my taking. The rain still poured, the downspouts still gurgled, lulling Alicia into a well earned nap. I watched her face for a few minutes. Sleepily, she protested me removing myself from her, before her breathing evened again.

I went to get my tea. The ice had melted, so I went to the kitchen. Trish saw my reflection in the kitchen window over the sink, where she stood. Her raincoat was on a kitchen chair.

I thought she'd left. I hadn't dressed. She looked me up and down, mainly down. "You're dripping." Her first words. She got out a dishrag out of a drawer, wristing the faucet, until it was hot. She wrung it out. "Come here."

Her face was flushed as I approached. She was in heels, a bigger, taller and older version of Alicia. She looked me in the eye almost challengingly as she encased my manhood in the warm wet rag. "Thanks for being gentle with her. I've worried about how and when it would happen. Does Gabby know?"

"Yes, she helped make the arrangements a little while back. It just seemed to happen today." I shrugged. "I was sure surprised to see you."

Trish groped further down, before rinsing the rag. "The feeling is mutual!" She laughed, more at ease as she continued her cleaning. "I call Alicia every day. She didn't answer earlier, so I zipped over and there you were." She tossed the rag and reached back down, trailing her manicured fingers down my shaft. She sighed. "You're certainly one hung young man. Yeesh, that sounds like Chinese take out, sorry, but, ummm..." She was breathing deeply, looking at what her hands were doing, as if they had a mind of their own.

"Oh God." She said it so quietly. "I'm sorry. Keep this between us, Ok? This isn't me, honest. I didn't mean to...uh, you know..so..."

I was hard again from her ministrations. Her conversation had come to a halt, but her hands still played, jacking me, squeezing the tip and tickling the underside.

Thunder boomed outside and the rain came even harder. I could see the trees whipping out the window over Trish' shoulder. Then I saw brake lights down in the garage.

"Trish?"

"MmmHmm?"

"Gabby's home, she just pulled in."

"Ok...you better dress. I'm going out the front. Damn."

She let me go and pulled on her raincoat. "Just us, right? Bye Billy."

12