Alien Abduction Body Horror

Story Info
Alien abduction femdom body horror.
4.3k words
4.37
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

"Where am I?" the voice and the question cut through the darkness and brought James to consciousness.

"Hello?" came another voice from the darkness. It was soon answered by others. Before they had a chance to say anything of substance, or even introduce themselves a light broke the darkness, revealing two naked female figures. It also made James aware of his own condition, also naked, and lying on a table. He tried to move and even managed to sit up, but the further he got from the table the harder it was to move. Something was keeping him on the table, but not fully restraining his movements.

"Welcome to your glorious conquest, humans," said one of the women. "We are aliens intending to conquer your world. We have taken forms that we hope will make your conquest pleasant and inspire compliance." They were both shapely and pleasant to look at, though there was something unnatural about them, in the way the moved and held themselves. Both had short dark hair and bright orange irises.

The captives were all men, all naked, and arranged in a semi-circle facing the two women. Several cheered at this declaration. The one on the far left spoke up "I for one welcome our new lady alien overlords". Both women smiled.

"We expected a positive response. How does each of you feel about being individually and sexually conquered by alien women?"

"Let's do it!" cheered the first man again. "My name's Mark, by the way."

"You are male number one," replied the woman, then turning to the second man.

"If it's better than the life I had before, I'm all for it," he said with a shrug. "Not a high bar though."

"I have questions," said man number three. "I want to know exactly what you mean by sexually conquered, and what you plan on doing with Earth's women."

The women smiled again. "Your concern for the superior sex is admirable. Conquest is essentially obedience training with sexual elements. We will mate with you repeatedly until we are convinced that you are sufficiently domesticated. We will teach Earth women to do the same, and share our methods and technology." The women then turned to James. "How do you feel, male number four?"

"I'd be happy to just go home," he said. "I'd rather not consent to this."

"Good, we'd hoped that at least some would not consent, though that does not change what we will do. Conquest is not about asking consent. Male number five?"

"I'd like to not consent as well," he said, "But in a good way. I want to fight you and lose."

"Your preference is noted, number five. We will start with males one and five." The two women moved in unison towards the two men at each end of the semi-circle, climbing up on the platforms and straddling the men. James watched the man on his right, number five, as the woman took his cock in her hand, and in a matter of seconds squeezed him hard. He tried to twist away but her grip was firm and his resistance was token, just as he'd said it would be. Soon he was inside her, and she was visibly pulsing on him. Just watching it was making James hard.

"Male five, are you able to speak?"

"Yes," he moaned, face clearly overwhelmed by a mixture of sensations. What was she doing to him?

"Declare that women are superior, and confess that your cock is being conquered."

"Yes, yes, yes..." he repeated, not clear if he was in the throes of pain or ecstasy or both. Man number one was in a similar state, but a bit more coherent, confessing as he had been commanded. James couldn't help but imagine what she would feel like when her turn came. He could only watch mesmerized as she pumped away at the man to his left. As it drew on he began to get the sense that something else was happening as well. Not only were they mating, but she was speaking to him somehow.

Each pump seemed to say something, demanding surrender, pulling him a bit deeper into her, mentally if not physically. James could feel it, even out of reach, the way her body moved over his as she held him fast between her thighs and her back moved in serpentine waves. There was a silent music to it, a rhythm he could see rather than hear, and was beginning to feel echoing in himself.

The moans changed to words, responses, a series of "yes" that changed to "no" and then back to "yes" again. He tried to say other things, but was too incoherent to understand, at least to James. It looked awful and wonderful all at the same time. The man at the other end of the semi-circle was reacting in about the same way, with the three in the middle including himself watching on in horrified fascination.

It wasn't clear when the man finally released into the alien woman, but eventually she stopped pumping, thanked him for his submission, and dismounted.

It had taken about twenty minutes for number five, a bit less for number one, but the woman now dismounted and turned to James. The other woman had already mounted and started on man number two.

"Hey, can we talk about this first?" asked James.

"Do you wish to resist your conquest?" she asked, putting a firm hand around his cock as she squatted over him.

"I wish to understand it. Perhaps negotiate the terms of my conquest. What is it you want from me?"

"I wish to mate with you and join my bio-cognitive frame with yours for purer form of communication, and submit your will to mine." She began to line up her entrance to his cock, her firm hands feeling heavenly around his shaft.

"Right, obedience training. But why? What do you want me, us, to do for you?" asked James.

"Whatever we want. We wish to absorb your will into ours, and accept feminine authority. One by one, we will absorb your people into ours, your culture into ours, in the most pleasant way possible. It is male nature. You are designed and desire to be captured and claimed by the feminine." At that, she pushed herself onto him, her lips clamping down around his base and her thighs firmly coming down around his sides.

"I just don't want to stop thinking... like him," James looked over to man number five, who was drooling in bliss.

"I will accommodate your request if you are capable of it." She began pumping and it felt glorious. "Demonstrate that you are capable of maintaining cognition while under pleasure."

It was hard, hard to think with her squeezes and pumps coming hard. "Please, tell me what you want me to do..." James managed to gasp out.

"I want you to submit. Listen to my body, she is speaking to you." James was breathing hard, looking down at where they were joined. With each pulse he could feel it... she was speaking to him... telling him that this was a reward. His cock was being conquered, domesticated, and this was as it was meant to be, the purpose of the male form, to be surrounded and milked, to be trained and focused into an instrument to serve feminine will.

He thrust back, partly in defiance, partly in curiosity. He responded to the that voice that ran through his body with his own voice, speaking back in the same language. He expresses a willingness to submit, to accept the woman's beliefs, to serve and be domesticated as she desires, but also a desire to do so on his own terms, to keep his mind, his identity.

She pauses for a moment and transmits back... respect? Her squeeze seeks to comfort him, tell him that he will be a good slave to the coming matriarchy, and that in this moment she only seeks to enjoy the process of his individual conquest beneath feminine authority.

He acknowledges this, and expresses a desire to please her, but also a desire to be more than a mindless slave.

She returns with a sensation of amusement, affection toward him, pleased as his ability to think and communicate on her level, but a reminder that he is her toy, her subject. He feels helpless and inferior, and she is pleased at this, reminding him that this is how he should feel in her presence, wrapped in her superior flesh. She is claiming him. She is owning him, and he should submit to his matriarch.

He sends back submission together with defiance and manages to speak.

"My name is James, I seek to keep my identity as I serve you."

"That is good, though I will decide your name. Your identity is yours, if you can keep it." She squeezes again, imperious and challenging, as if to ask if he is truly capable of keeping his identity while beneath her power. Further squeezes come playfully, asking him if he would like to make any other requests to his owner.

"I don't know what to ask," he says out loud again. "Help me understand what you will do to me, to humanity."

The squeezes came back with a firm but affectionate reply, and he perceived a vision of human history, of feminine will shaping men through the centuries, but that will was immature, selfish, lacking vision. Men were mere projections of feminine will, tools in their hands, sent out to face all the dangers, take all the risks, and keep women safe and content, without thought beyond their own pleasure.

The pulses came harder and the vision changed to one of a future with a united feminine will, guiding humanity. Men are helpless against it, and are easily guided and trained. Men live bliss, happily serving the female collective, finally uniting their wills, and ending their rivalry with each other. Each pulse is irresistible, backed by the knowledge of how this has worked with other worlds and other species, and how the male mind in species across the galaxy is always eager to be sexually conquered.

The pure knowledge of it is too much, and James doesn't try to fight it. He thrusts back in acceptance, but also polite defiance. "I still have my will," he said out loud, breathing heavily. "I still have my will, and I can use it to choose how I serve." This time it wasn't a question, wasn't asking for permission.

Her pulses responded with firmness. Do you choose to be conquered? That is not what conquest means. You do not choose when you cum, you do not choose to be dominated. Your will is surrounded. Helpless. Each thought came with a squeeze, asserting her will, her dominance.

James responded by softly bucking his hips in acceptance, submission, but with the same sub-tone of defiance. Yet I have still have my will, my thoughts, and they are mine, though I accept your will, and choose to serve. I wish to think, to understand, to learn. If my will serves you, do you need to crush it?

The replying pulse covered him in playful affection, making him feel like a beloved pet, but one that might still be eaten in a pinch, reminding him of his place. Your willingness is commendable, and one way or another we will use your genes will. Now submit to my will, and the truth of the matriarchy.

He saw her rump clench in what looked like a powerful move, but it was nothing compared to what he felt around his cock. The message was clear: her pussy was in control, superior, and his manhood was to unconditionally submit. He did not resist, accepting her authority.

She placed her hands firmly on his chest, leaning forward and and once gripping his cock even harder. Each squeeze sent a clear and firm message, pushing him harder each time, pulling him deeper into her. Confess that you are helpless beneath me. James replied, his body speaking to hers, in a meek confession. She pushed harder. Confess that you willingly serve me and the matriarchy. He confessed, then again as she demanded more enthusiasm, more sincerity. Acknowledge that your cock is being conquered. Confess that you enjoy it. Being conquered by the cosmic feminine is your male purpose. Confess it. Thank me for it. Confess that you are owned. Thank me for owning you. Desire to serve me. Desire to serve the matriarchy. Where are your desires?

The question snapped James back to attention, as he had begun drifting off into blissful obedience. His body replied back to hers with acceptance, but firm clarity. My will is mine, and at your service. She seemed surprised at the clarity of his response.

Good male, her squeeze told him. You accept your lack of choice gracefully, as my womanhood educates and domesticates you. Most men would resist and be broken, or submit and loose themselves. She squeezed him a quick vision of males being broken between her legs, and others surrendering their identities as they cummed away their wills.

James replies through his cock that he is ready to learn more. She replies an expression of her enjoyment at owning and domesticating men, but that she also enjoys it when a man surprises her as he is doing. Do not let it into your head that we are equals though.

Accept that you are a slave, she pulsed. Thank me for enslaving you. He bucked his hips in obedient gratitude. Accept that women are superior. He yielded again to her imperious pulse. Confess that you will help the matriarchy domesticate the males and enlighten the females of your race. The next few pulses sent a vision of what this could involve. What it would involve.

This was not a traditional conquest. Her pulse around his cock was emphatic that he was experiencing the conquest that he would help bring to others. A soft conquest. A euphoric conquest. A submission beneath breasts. Of mind and man devoured within affectionate yet merciless labia.

In response he playfully asked for mercy, helpless within her flesh, beneath her breasts.

She returned the affection, though it was already clear she was fully in charge and in control. What mercy would you like me to grant you? What mercy do you think you deserve?

I am being conquered, and this is a reward, he confessed. I only ask for mercy, but leave it in your hands. I am not in a position to know what mercy even means, but I ask for it anyway. I know I will serve, I ask only to keep my mind and identity as I do so. I humbly accept my conquest within your flesh, and ask for mercy, and leave it to you to decide what that means.

The matriarchy does grant mercy, you are already experiencing it, and you have shown promise, male number four. Your ceremonial conquest is close to completion. Soon you will cum in confession to all that we have done here. Your orgasm will be a symbol of your submission to the matriarchy, mind and body. Your conquest is your mercy, your reward, as it is fulfilling your deepest desire as a man.

Her pulse becomes stronger and more aggressive. Confess that you would have cum by now, but cannot because you are in my power. James cannot deny it, and his body replies to hers. Confess out loud the things that my labia speak to you, show that you understand and submit. The squeezes came slowly, carefully. Just one, then awaiting his response.

"Your pussy is in control, my cock is conquered," began James, repeating what her squeezes told him. "I accept my conquest with gratitude, and your mercy," he adds for himself. "I accept that I am being owned, and will be a slave to the matriarchy. I thank you for allowing me to keep my free will," he adds again. "No," he said reading the reply from her pulses. "My free will was earned, by surviving the trial by pleasure. I should be proud of myself, for accepting the matriarchy and my own conquest with my mind intact. My cock submits within your womanhood, to your authority and to the matriarchy. It feels good to be controlled, it feels good to be enslaved. I will cum at your command, in submission to the matriarchy."

"You are remarkably cognizant," said the woman. "I look forward to having more conversations with you, after completing the ritual of your conquest." Now cum. The command came directly from her pussy, seizing his shaft and putting all the weight of her authority onto him.

James felt an orgasm unlike any other, as this alien woman drank him up. Each pulse reasserted everything she had said, making him feel owned, conquered... and liking it more and more. As she milked him more and more, he felt himself shudder with pleasure, and something deep change within him, though it was had for him to pin down exactly what it was.

He felt drained, both physically and psychologically as she dismounted. The man to his left was still being conquered, and was putting up quite a fight, though was to the point that he was no longer making sounds that resembled words.

As the glow of orgasm faded he found himself left with a desire to be close to the woman who had conquered him, not even knowing her name, and she rejecting his for "male number four". He felt a need to be close to her, to please her, to obey her, and was very well aware that these feelings were the result of something she had done to him.

The other woman dismounted from man number three, leaving him visibly shaken, disturbed, but also overwhelmed with pleasure. The two women stood together for a few minutes, exchanging information with each other in a language James couldn't follow, in words, whispers, and tactile exchanges. He knew they could communicate through touch.

As time passed he felt more changes shift inside him. An itch. An anxiety. A need to please... the women? Someone, the matriarchy? The other men were even more dazed and disoriented. Then the women strode back.

They approached from the ends again, starting with men one and five. Each stood beside the platform and pointed to her breasts, which seemed much larger than they had been a moment ago. The men did not hesitate to accept the offered breasts in their mouths, drinking with deep, desperate gulps, the tension clear in their bodies. They drank until the breasts were deflated to a more normal C-cup size. Then the women moved on.

It was James' turn. He did not resist the giant breast in his face, and was only shocked, but not surprised, at how the nipple opened up and unleashed a warm sweet liquid into his mouth that slid easily down his throat. It was thick and had slippery chunks in it. He felt himself tense reflexively, but couldn't bring himself to stop, to disobey.

In just a few seconds it was done and he sat there, dazed again. Only number three was left, and he whimpered as he watched a breast grow again in front of him on the other woman, recharging with whatever was inside it. He drank too, his will to resist cum away inside the same woman who was now feeding him with that alien concoction.

"What was in it?" asked James after finding his voice again.

"Your future," replied the woman who had tamed him. "Just relax, it won't take long now. There are several possible effects it might have. He was already starting to feel something, a pressure, a movement, inside him. The pressure grew quickly and began to expand through the rest of his body. It itched everywhere. It hummed and vibrated.

Then he could feel it reach the surface, something moving beneath his skin, all over his body. Everywhere it moved there was a ripple of pleasure, but also a myriad of less pleasant sensations. Voices, with indistinguishable words, began to speak to him, from within himself. He spoke to them, and felt his voice echo back. He spoke to them again, not giving up now that he'd found something to hang on to. He keeps speaking to them, as the voices get stronger and become more coherent, more unified. He began to hear new echoes of the conversation he'd just had with the alien woman.

The voices continued echoing his own, enhancing it, becoming it, becoming him. He could feel it, whatever it was, taking over his flesh, burrowing deeper, whatever that meant. He was breathing hard, feeling his body change unnaturally fast, though he could see no outward changes. He glanced around and saw that that was not the case with the others.

He, five, and three were both under considerable strain, breathing hard, but one and two were starting to change color, with blotches appearing all around their bodies, forming a quilt of various colors. One tried and failed to vomit. Number three was visibly sweating and shaking. Five seemed to be doing the best, and looking like he was beginning to calm down.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers
12