Alien Abduction with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I mumbled.

At first I thought it was a little weird. I knew I was inexperienced at this whole thing, but I had never heard of anything like that. To me sweat was sweat. Was it a little sex kink she had? Maybe it was some motherly secret that all moms are privy to... smelling the body of your woman to get you naturally excited more, like she said.

It was as if she were proud to not need any cheap perfume parlor tricks. She was simply challenging a notion, like saying "This is how I smell during sex. It'll hike your penis up into me more because it's a primitive instinct. Dirty and cringy any other time, but beautiful and basking during sex."

She shimmied up a little so her boobs dangled in my face, and I buried my nose into her upper cleavage to take in her naturally perspiring womanly smell. I gave a fulfilled exhale and sucked on the nipples, then kissed and licked them as she moaned.

I couldn't identify it, but she was right. Maybe it was the whole turn-on aspect that enhanced it, but there was something different about it. My dick stiffened and hardened more solidly, and I was back to bucking my hips as she rocked on me.

She thumbed my cheek and kissed my forehead. "There you go. There you go, you got it. Good boy. Get my neck and armpits, too. It'll be stronger there."

I arched my head up and whiffed her neck and collarbone area, then scoured my nose to under one of her arms, where I inhaled deeply. I know the thought of it sounds bad, but one thing I would wholeheartedly assure to the entire world after my first and only sex experience is that you've never smelled a smell like a naked woman naturally perspiring during intercourse.

It blows my mind how women can make any damn thing seem sexier. Maybe that's what made me give a quick, curious lick under her arm, dragging my tongue to explore the sweaty beads of reactive wetness a beautiful female's body was producing while being fucked.

After all, I had already pinnacled the mountain of ultimate taboo by glazing the inside of her pussy with my bare hard cock's pre-cum, so smelling and licking a little of my mother's nude body sweat didn't seem like much of a big deal.

I let out some moans, streaking my palms across her hips.

"Do you feel like you're getting close?" she then wondered.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I think we're ready. I think we've gone long enough. And if it's not good enough for them, we'll do it again and keep doing it. It feels so good," she said. "I'll do it when we get home, I'll do it whenever you want, just keep making me feel this way."

I grit my teeth and squeezed her ass harder.

"Flip over on top of me, baby," she urged. "That's the best way for you to ejaculate into me."

We rolled and I wiggled with a little adjusting as I kept mounting into her without any serious broken rhythm. "Just pound me. Bang me. Fuck your cum into me. Just let it shoot out and let your virginity flow into me, baby."

I was slapping against her, now giving it all I could, no holds barred as she repeated

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" like one of those exaggerated old Herbal Essences shampoo commercials, only hers was true, real pleasure.

And I was giving it to her.

I couldn't believe this moment had arrived. Was I really about to blow my load unprotected inside my own mother's pussy? At this point, I didn't care. A cock knows no boundaries when it's feeling this good, and women know that, too. My mother certainly did.

And more importantly, was it satisfying these alien creatures' study of us? For a quick moment, I almost hoped not, just for the possibility of getting to do this again. So long as it didn't end in our deaths, obviously!

I couldn't believe the things she was saying. Was she saying them for purposes of encouragement to get this thing done, or was she really feeling that good? I've read that sex can make people spout some pretty bizarre verbiage they would think otherwise of when not in heat.

"Just pretend I'm your favorite actress," she suggested.

"I would never," I firmly told her. "I won't disrespect you like that. I'm with you right now and no one else, body and mind."

Her face practically melted as she cupped my face. "Oh, baby," she cooed. "I love you so much."

"I love you, mom," I cried back, wrapping my arms underneath her to hold her closer.

Her hands glided up and down my back as her sexy eyes encouraged me. "Do it! Do it, baby! Cum inside me! I want your cum! Give it to me!"

"Oh, mommmmm!" I moaned, bucking and thumping hard against her.

"Almost there! Almost there! Just let it go into me, honey! Cum, baby, it's the most natural thing in the world. Just let your virgin dick cum and be a man inside me. Become my man. I wanna be your woman!"

I could feel myself swelling, buzzing and ready to burst. I was about to cum inside a true vagina. My mother's vagina. And as I looked down at her sexy, beautiful, sweat-glistened face, I knew it was nothing but natural animal instincts I could not avoid any longer. "I'm gonna fucking cuuuum!" I announced.

"Cum for me!!!" she screamed.

I slammed my eyelids shut tightly and grit my teeth, stiffening my jaw and straining my neck muscles as my naked warm body tensed rigidly. I felt the pinnacle peak of that wonderful tingling wave across my balls and cock, until I couldn't contain its power any longer. I released my first shot, hard and smooth and in good abundance as her interior muscles milked, causing my stress to loosen as I slightly fell, mashing her breasts beneath my collapsing chest.

"Ugghhhnn!" I moaned, flopping my face against the base of her sweaty neck.

My hips bucked and twitched in response to shooting the immediate second wave, streaming a flow of my semen deep into her as I pressed against her pelvis.

My jaw dropped and my tongue wagged from my open mouth as I made a reactive, indecipherable "nnnhh" sound, eyes rolling into the back of my head.

The third and fourth releases were shorter and quicker, spunking out the last little bit as my body began to slow with a calming rock and grind against her. All she could do was breath hard as she held onto my back, tightening her legs around me to keep me from escaping.

My motions finally ceased to a halt as I lied sprawled over her, my penis giving one quick last spasm as my leg uncontrollably twitched like a dog basking asleep in a dream.

I panted to match her breaths that were slightly raising me up and down as if her boobs were inflating and deflating over and over.

"Good," she muttered softly under her breath as she began to caress my bare back. "So good. So good."

I lifted my head to look down at her face. We exchanged a stare for a dragging moment until she broke it by craning her neck to meet my lips with hers for a soft, plush kiss. She then guided my head back down to rest against her shoulder as she stroked my hair. "Just lay down," she cooed. "Just rest. Just lie here and stay inside me."

My breaths soothingly slowed. I felt like a million things wanted to flood from my mind, but it was as still and calm as the sea.

"You didn't do anything wrong," she then noted in a more quieter, comforting tone. "We didn't do anything wrong."

I could sense that she slightly rolled her head back onto the pillow in exasperation as she took a deeper breath. "God, I could feel your penis cumming inside me," she whispered in an unbelievable but embellished tone.

"Did it feel... good?" I asked, a bit unsure how to say it. "Did I... do good?"

"You did great," she said, bending down to kiss my head. "You did just fine. It felt so nice. Did it feel good for you?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, taking a breath. "I love you," I told her before quickly catching myself and adding, "Sorry. I keep saying that."

"Don't be sorry," she sweetly murmured, rubbing my back. "Don't be ashamed. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Our bodies were doing what they were built for. It was the first time your penis released semen into a vagina. I think you have a right to naturally feel and say that. I love you so much."

"I know but you're my mom. Shouldn't we be feeling guilty for enjoying it?"

"Sex is supposed to feel good, sweetie. It's meant to be enjoyed, regardless of who it's with unless it was unwanted, and I'm happy now we got to share it together. I'm happy we're naked together and more connected now than ever."

I smirked and lifted my head to glare down at her bare breasts. "Well, you do have pretty sexy boobs, after all."

She snickered, playfully rubbing me. "You can kiss them again if you want," she encouraged as if reading my mind.

"Really?" I asked, unsure.

She thumbed my cheek and continued quirking a smile. "Sweetheart, you're still inside me. I'd say it's a little more than okay at this point for you to give my chest another kiss. If you don't mind kissing sweaty mom boobs."

I laughed. "I don't mind at all," I stated with enthusiasm as I dipped down and patted them with my puckered lips, stopping to twist and twirl my tongue around her brown nipples.

I resurfaced and gave her lips a tangled, deep kiss, but when we both opened our eyes, we found ourselves shrouded in the darkness of our tent in the woods, with nothing but the soft moonlight above silhouetting our composures.

"Are we back?" my mom had asked, turning her head all around. "We're back in the tent!"

"They must have brought us back. Do you remember them saying anything? Did we fall asleep in the bed?"

She shook her head. "No."

I grazed my eyes along her naked body next to mine, shifting my mouth into a grin.

"Well... I guess we passed their observational challenge," I figured.

"It was teamwork," my mom noted with a modest shrug as she reached over and thumbed my cheek. "I'm just glad we're safe and it's over."

I smiled. Still, it bothered me. The aliens were so demanding and content on the outcome of our performance. Why didn't they give any parting words? Not that I'm complaining for not being dead, anyway.

And the whole seismic-like departure from our tent initially onto the ship was evident, yet we just suddenly reappeared back in it? The whole thing was strange as it was, and strange is a poor word.

Did it even really happen? It had to have! We were both purely naked, my mom lying just inches away from me with her bare titties hanging out, for shit's sake. My cock was softer and more limp; my balls felt drained... I had definitely ejaculated.

Did we hallucinate from something we ate or inhaled in the woods that led me to sexually conquering my own mother?

Yet maybe I was still asleep and dreaming it all, a dream within a dream.

Before any further confused awkwardness could consume my thoughts and feelings, I simply spoke out with, "So, um, what now? Should we go home, or go to the police, or what?"

My mom sighed and ran a hand through her beautiful black smooth hair. "Like anyone would believe us. I'm not even sure I believe it. Besides, this is not something that should be promoted publicly. If it were a normal alien abduction, maybe, but with this..."

"Yeah," I softly agreed.

My mom's face slightly shifted to something more positive as she scooted herself closer against me and grabbed the blankets, hiking them over our naked forms as she cuddled into me. "We've been through a lot. Let's just figure it out in the morning. Okay?" she spoke.

"Sure."

I didn't know what to expect. Maybe I'd wake up and we'd both we fully clothed like nothing happened, having experienced the craziest dream in my life. Maybe the aliens would delete our memories of the whole thing after a good sleep. No matter what, I knew things were definitely going to be different between my mother and I from then on.

She gave my shoulder a light peck with her lips and took a soothing, relaxed breath as I felt her right hand coast down my chest from under the blanket and park itself over my penis and balls, gently cupping the area and resting there as if nourishing it with a sense of protection.

A warm wave washed through me. Come what may when the light of dawn hit, but right then I sure didn't mind having that nicely-aged naked woman I loved next to me.

The End