Alien Erotic Agenda Ch. 02

Story Info
Fruit makes girls horny, erotic night adventures.
3.6k words
4.67
2.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadow and his ladies, including Kaetaria, sat on Matthias' boat as he steered it to a dock attached to their special island. Matthias had insisted on the boat trip instead of just teleporting them to the island so the majestic place's beauty would prove the ultimate surprise for them all.

In the past few days, Sammy had given up on camming and therefore stopped subbing for Shadow. A cam friend of Bella's and her best friend had joined the harem in those few days, and so the subs on the island were eight humans.

Monique was a new sub and beauty who originally had blonde hair until she dyed it orange. She had brown eyes and was a sexy, feisty Latina who switched between Dominant and submissive. She's known in the cam world as Monique Chavez.

Scarlett was the second new sub, an Asian Filipino beauty and Monique's best friend. She had dark hair and brown eyes and was a submissive for those that deserved it. She's known as Scarlett Yuri in the cam world.

Shadow helped each of his ladies off the boat, including Kaetaria, and then stepped off it himself with Matthias bringing up the rear. Most of what Shadow and the subs needed was provided for them by the Fae after they had answered extensively what they wanted in regard to food, clothes, and entertainment on the surveys that were provided for them. They still each carried a backpack with personal items that they decided they'd want during a week getaway, and Matthias was following them long enough to explain where things were on the island.

"That trail right there connected to the beach will lead you all to the dwelling where your food and sleeping quarters are, as well as some entertainment items," Matthias explained, pointing things out. "The island has many great features, both exotic and some that you're used to. The Fae took everything you put in the surveys to account and added some other things that they thought you might enjoy along with everything else."

Matthias handed Shadow what looked like a playing card that had Matthias' grinning face on it. Shadow smirked at the card and Matthias winked at him.

"In the highly unlikely event that you need me, despite having Kaetaria here, just say 'Matthias, I need you' into the card and I'll be here as quickly as I can," Matthias said, and Shadow nodded.

They shook hands and did a quick knuckle bump, then Matthias walked back to the boat. Shadow and the ladies watched him leave on the boat before making their way across the beach to the trail that would lead them to their living quarters.

The dwelling was huge with several bedrooms, enough that everyone got their own room, and it also had a sitting room, four bathrooms, and a room with a large television and different games such as pool and air-hockey, and a crafts corner for the artistic.

There was a large table for them to eat meals and a traditional kitchen but sitting against the wall of the kitchen was what looked like a large soda pop machine, but instead it had symbols for food and drink on it. The note on the side said to speak selection into microphone for dispersing.

Kali "ordered" a coffee from the machine and instantly attained a hot cup for her drinking pleasure. They settled into their bedrooms, then they all came back to the kitchen still wearing their civilian clothes. For most of the girls this consisted of T-shirts and shorts, for Shadow as well. Bella wore a yellow and black sundress and Kaetaria was dressed in a blue sundress. It was time to explore the island a little bit.

There were several paths leading away from their living quarters, so they simply picked the first one and walked along it, taking in the fresh air and picturesque scenes that the island provided them. It wasn't too long before they came to a grove trees, and followed the path through it, curious of what was beyond.

They came to an opening in the trees and found themselves in a beautiful oasis. The trees that surrounded the tranquil lake in the middle, didn't look like any type of trees any of them had ever encountered. The trunks and branches were an unnatural shade of blue-green and leaves were purple.

The branches of the trees were low hanging, and they noticed things growing on them. They all took a closer look at the trees and crystal-clear lake, and Ivy picked one of the growing things off a branch.

"Careful, it looks good, but we don't know what those are," Shadow warned his sub, who looked at the thing in her hand and looked at her master, contemplating her next action.

The thing looked like two apples combined into one entity except it was purple. Ivy took it over to the lake's edge to wash it off, and in the sunlight, it was revealed to have a green tint to it.

"It should be alright, Master," Kaetaria said simply with a shrug. "The Fae wouldn't put anything poisonous or otherwise harmful on the island since we're here for fun."

Ivy looked at her master, then at Kaetaria and shrugged. She took a bite, chewed for a moment, taking in the fruit's taste, then swallowed and smiled.

"This shit's fucking good!" Ivy exclaimed taking another bite. "I've never tasted something so sweet before, oh, my god."

Kaetaria plucked a fruit from the tree and bit into it without washing it. She smiled while she chewed and swallowed, then nodded in agreement to Ivy. The other girls started plucking fruit too, and Shadow watched in amazement as they all partook in the fruit, and all agreed on the deliciousness of it.

Shadow was just getting ready to get his own fruit from a tree when Ann doubled over, clutching her stomach. He rushed over to her and had her lean against him as she moaned sickly.

"Oh, god, I don't feel good," she moaned, and dropped the fruit on the ground. "My stomach hurts, I might..."

Shadow helped Ann move into the grove of trees so she could be sick without disturbing the other girls. Then he picked her up in a maiden hold and shouted that he was going back to the dwelling and carried Ann away.

The other girls waited a few moments to see if the fruit was going to make any of the rest of them sick, then when it didn't, they kept eating. It was a moment or two later that they realized the fruit wasn't making them sick, but it was making them feel something.

Bella and Leilani were standing right next to each other, and they both dropped the fruit they were eating before embracing one another and beginning a passionate kiss. They were both too horny for description and any and all inhibitions had melted away after eating the fruit.

Kali practically pounced on Kaetaria before their make-out session began, and Scarlett and Aly followed suit. Instead of starting a make-out session immediately, Ivy grabbed Monique by the hand and led her to the lake's edge before pushing her down in the sand.

Ever since Bella and Shadow had introduced Monique and Scarlett to the other girls, Ivy had been eyeing Monique and decided she wanted her. Now, with inhibitions gone and feeling severely horny, the girl was going to have the other girl.

The two embraced and they sought each other's mouths with their own. Lips found lips and tongues found tongues as the passionate kiss sent heat all throughout their bodies.

Ivy pulled down Monique's tube top and grabbed her naked breasts in her hands as the kiss continued, and Monique pulled up Ivy's crop top and undid the front of her bra to take possession of her breasts, making both girls moan against their kiss.

Ivy broke the kiss and kissed Monique's neck, before removing a hand from her breast and taking Monique's rosy nipple into her mouth. She teased the nipple with her teeth and tongue, grazing the sensitive bud with her tongue ring, and Monique gasped and squeezed Ivy's breasts in response to how much she enjoyed Ivy's manipulation.

Ivy used her free hand to pull up Monique's skirt, rubbing her pussy through her purple thong and making Monique moan louder. Ivy finally let go of Monique's breasts with her mouth and hand and pushed the girl down so she could place herself between Monique's legs.

Monique was forced to let go of Ivy's breasts but stroked the girl's hair as Ivy kissed Monique's inner thighs before pulling the front of her thong to side. She grazed Monique's pussy with her tongue, letting the coolness of her tongue ring hit the heat of Monique's clit. Then Ivy stroked the girl's pussy up and down, up and down, even slipping her tongue inside Monique and twirling it around in her wetness.

Then Ivy started focusing her attention primarily on Monique's clit while rubbing her pussy lips with her fingers and making Monique moan loud enough for it to echo across the lake. The other girls were too wrapped up in what they were doing to care, but Ivy gave her a very satisfied grin as she continued to work Monique's pussy with her tongue and fingers.

Ivy inserted her middle finger deep inside Monique and began pumping her hard while she continued to assault her clit with her tongue. For extra measure, Ivy grabbed Monique around the throat and pinned her to the ground so she could assault the girl's pussy even harder. Monique simply continued to hold Ivy's head to her, enjoying every minute of the experience.

Finally, Ivy inserted a second finger inside Monique, and pumped extremely hard and deep. The antics of Ivy's fingers and tongue became to much for the Latina, and Monique screamed as she let out an intense orgasm.

Ivy licked her fingers of Monique's pussy juice and winked at the girl lying there. Monique smiled back and pointed at Ivy's shorts.

"Take those off, it's my turn," Monique said matter-of-factly, to which Ivy grinned before undoing and removing her shorts.

Ivy was just getting ready to remove her thong when Monique showed a small feat of strength by sitting up and grabbing Ivy by the butt before pulling her forward as Monique laid back down. Ivy was forced to sit on Monique's face, but found it was the best idea ever when Monique pulled the front of her thong to the side and went to work on Ivy's pussy.

Ivy let her head fall back and uttered a moan from deep inside her throat as Monique attacked her pussy with her mouth, tongue, and teeth. As experienced as Ivy was at giving oral sex to a woman, Monique was equally as good, and proved it with how wet Ivy was instantly getting.

Monique assaulted her pussy both delicately and ferociously with a rhythm that had Ivy already on the verge of orgasm. It was almost like Monique's tongue was a vibrator and she paced it so that Ivy got the full effect. Monique stayed on Ivy with a vice-like grip, and Ivy wailed as she went over the edge, not able to hold the orgasm back anymore.

Monique finally let Ivy go, and Ivy half sat, half laid there panting while she felt the effects of the orgasm and the resounding effects of Monique's tongue.

"Bitch, you are fucking good at that, that was fucking lit!" Ivy hissed and turned herself around so she could give Monique another kiss.

"Thank you, thank you," Monique said with a smile and a wink. "You're fucking good yourself."

The peered at the other girls and saw that all were still in various stages of making out and groping one another. Ivy and Monique were the only ones who'd had full on sex. This just made them giggle and hug each other, the effects of the fruit still lingering at the back of their minds.

Shadow had just come back into the oasis as his sub's make-out sessions and groping had toned down enough that the ladies were somewhat back in control of their minds. Ivy and Monique had fixed their clothes and waved at him from their position by the edge of the lake.

"How's Ann?" Ivy asked as Shadow approached, looking confused by all the passion he was seeing.

"I put her to bed to rest with anti-nausea medicine," Shadow replied, noting how close Ivy and Monique's bodies were to each other and wondering what happened. "What'd I miss?"

"The fruit was fucking mind-altering," Ivy replied with a shrug. "It made us all really fucking horny and took away our inhibitions. Monique and I fucked, the others apparently just made out and felt each other up."

"All afternoon too," Shadow noted looking at the sun making it close to late afternoon, early evening.

"Master, I didn't know the Fae were going to put something like the fruit on the island," Kaetaria called to him, pulling herself away from Kali after giving her one more kiss.

"It doesn't look like it did any harm to anyone except Ann," Shadow said with a shrug. "I want you to check on her, see if your magic can restore her health."

Kaetaria nodded and walked over to him. The other girls ended their make-out sessions and slowly got to their feet following suit. Shadow led them back up to their living quarters and had them all eat a light dinner to try to counter the effects of the fruit.

After eating, they all took turns showering off the day's activities with hot showers meant to also continue to counter the effects of the fruit. Unfortunately, the after-effects of the fruit were like having extreme hangovers, and they all elected to go sleep the feeling off.

Kaetaria was able to magically take the sickness away from Ann. The feeling and her body fighting it still left her weak, so she remained in bed for the night. Shadow placed a chair next to her bed and sat watching over her while she slept.

After her shower, Kali hadn't bothered getting dressed again after having the hangover-like feeling hit her hard to the point that she just wanted to lay down. She had a bathrobe next to her bed in the event she felt she needed modesty to her naked body, but otherwise she lay naked under the covers tranquilly.

All the bedrooms in the living quarters had balconies to them, something she found interesting standing on hers earlier and taking in the view of the island that she could see. She was pretty sure she had closed the door to the balcony before they had left to explore the island, but now she felt a soft wind hitting her in bed from the direction of the balcony.

When she opened her eyes to look, she did indeed see the balcony door open with the curtains fluttering in the wind. She thought she saw someone standing in the doorway of the balcony and wondered if it was Shadow.

"Master?" She called out and found her voice sounding low and mysterious as though she were in a dream.

If this was a dream, it made sense after having that fruit earlier that messed with her and the other ladies' minds. The figure in the balcony doorway wasn't responding to her identifying him as "Master" so it wasn't Shadow, but someone she was obviously mentally manifesting.

The figure stepped forward and she saw that he was dark haired and wearing a black robe, but she couldn't tell what he was wearing underneath. Kali rose up from her bed into a sitting position and tried to take a better look at the figure.

She thought she recognized him, but she wasn't sure from where, but could tell he was naked under the robe. When she was able to finally discern his gaze, she knew who he was instantly, and her mouth fell open in surprise.

He was an actor, both action and fantasy, and though he cannot be named, one would most likely know him in a flash. She found him gorgeous on a magical level, and her nipples hardened as he drew the robe off himself.

Kali clambered to the edge of the bed as her celebrity crush moved closer, all the way to the edge of the bed himself. He held up a hand, and offered her a small bouquet of lotus flowers, that she took and smiled at him. As though by the magic of the island, another lotus flower appeared in his hand and he gently stuck it beautifully in her hair.

"Hello, beautiful," he said to her in just above a whisper, before leaning down and covering her mouth in a passionate kiss.

He had yet another lotus flower in his hand and stroked it up and down her arm as he deepened the kiss and she kissed him back. Tongue sought tongue, and he wrapped his free arm around the back of her waist, drawing her closer to him.

She wrapped her arm around him as well, massaging his back and butt as they continued their kiss, and he trailed the flower over her breasts, brushing it over her hardened nipples. He then broke the kiss and kissed her neck before going lower to tease one of her nipples with the tip of his tongue.

She allowed her head to fall back as she enjoyed the sensation of him licking her nipple while he caressed her other breast with the flower. He kissed her entire breast, then covered her nipple with his mouth and nibbled at it before sucking.

Kali brought her hand around and started working his hard erection as he manipulated her, moaning in rhythm to his groans at having her hand on him, until finally she made him release her breasts and she crouched down to bring her head parallel with his erection.

She took him in her mouth and showed him her fantastic oral skills, hearing his grunts and groans of pleasure as her tongue glided over his shaft and her lips manipulated his head. She smiled to herself when he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her harder on his erection, and she teased him, never going harder or lighter on him, simply keeping the same pace.

He finally forced her to let go of him and turned her around. She was already wet for him and was only made wetter when he began to rub her clit through her legs, making her moan as his fingertips danced along her sensitive flesh.

Finally, he put his head at her opening and plunged into her from behind. He filled her up with his length and began thrusting quickly and deeply, setting a rhythmic pace that had her moaning his name. The flower was back in his hand and he slid it silkily up her spine and over her breasts once again as he continued his thrusts, and she worked her own clit as she felt the sensuality of the flower and the passion of his erection.

With all the manipulation, passion, and pleasure, she soon found herself about ready to go over the edge with her orgasm. He could sense this also, and thrust harder and deeper, quicker and quicker.

He squeezed her breast and she rubbed her clit quickly, and finally it was too much and they both went over the edge into ecstasy. He released her and she closed her eyes and dropped her head, regaining her composure and basking in the pleasure that had just taken place.

She finally opened her eyes and looked back...only to find that she was all alone in the room. It seemed to real for a dream, yet her celebrity lover was no where in sight and the balcony door was closed. The only evidence of what had happened that Kali could tell was her position in doggy, and the orgasm she could still feel throughout her body.

She climbed off the bed and quickly put on her bathrobe. She felt for the flower in her hair and found nothing, then went and checked the balcony door and found it locked. She heard voices outside her bedroom door and opened it to find all her sub sisters standing in the hallway, talking all at once.

Apparently, they all had similar dream-like experiences, with their celebrity crushes paying them visits and giving them passionate orgasms after hot sex. Was it more after-effects of the fruit they'd eaten? If it was, many of the girls were keen to eat more of the fruit, and they all giggled at the thought.

The only girl who wasn't present was Ann who still lay in bed asleep. That is until her eyes fluttered open as she could sense someone standing over her bed. Seeing who it was, she smiled.

"I'm feeling much better, love, you don't have to watch over me all night," Ann said, seeing Shadow looking down at her, but also sensing something a little off.

For one thing, it looked like he was dressed all in black, contrary to what he was wearing earlier. He also seemed to have a slight glow to him, but that could've easily been from moonlight.

He bent his hand down and stroked her cheek before gliding his fingertips downwards and tracing her breasts through her blanket. She smiled and winked at him.

12