Alien Experiments 01 - Uncanny Slit

Story Info
A series of extraterrestrial experiments on human sexuality.
16.3k words
4.27
87.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Experiments Book 1

The Uncanny Slit

PHASE ONE

I squeezed my eyes shut just as soon as I opened them, pain spiking through my head at the bright white lights piercing down from overhead. I lifted my hand to cover my eyes better—

But no, I didn't. I couldn't lift my hand. Either of them. In fact, I could hardly move any part of me.

I opened my eyes just a little, beginning to let the light in more as it broke through my eyelids and forced me to adjust regardless of my preference to block it all out. All I could see overhead was blinding light, but I found I could move my head just fine.

What I saw when I exercised this meager freedom, however, was no reassurance.

I was lying on a bare metal table. My wrists and ankle were bound in metal cuffs built into its surface, without any visible hinges or locking mechanisms marring their surfaces. These were the only other visible features of the room, brilliantly illuminated by the white overhead lights whose sources were washed out in their brightness, with the rest of the room descending rapidly into impenetrable shadow in every other direction.

I tugged at the cuffs, but was unsurprised to find they were more than sturdy enough to keep me in place.

What the hell happened? I wondered, hoping my eyes would adjust to the darkness so I could see more of the situation, but even after my eyes began to adjust the shadows remained impenetrable, as though the darkness itself was a wall trapping me.

As the pain from the light began to clear, I tried to think up the last thing I remembered, but all that came to me was lying down for bed after a nondescript night, with no appropriately dramatic events to account for my current circumstances. Dreaming? But it feels so goddamn real. Maybe kidnapped with a small side of amnesia?

I had to clear my throat when I tried to speak, but then was able to mutter, "What the fuck is going on? Where am I?"

My voice echoed back slightly from whatever unseen walls hid in the distance. After a moment, it was followed by a loud metallic clanking sound that came from somewhere far above me. This sound also echoed for a moment, and then I jumped within the limits of my bondage as the first sign that I wasn't alone burst into my skull.

"Welcome, chosen one," the Voice, flat, metallic, and male said.

"Chosen one? What the hell are you talking about? Let me out of here!"

"Yes. You have been chosen to participate in a very important study of the human species."

"I didn't agree to be part of any study!" I shouted, twisting my head back and forth to try and find the source of the voice in the darkened room. "Let me the fuck out of here!"

"Your agreement was not required," the flat Voice replied, unfazed by my anger. "I assure you, this should be a most enjoyable experiment for you."

"Oh really? What kind of fucking experiments am I going to be enjoying this evening?!" I struggled at the bands around my wrists but they wouldn't budge even the littlest bit for all my effort.

"Today we will be studying the Uncanny Slit."

"The what?" I asked, confused and almost ready to laugh. The shock of what I'd just heard was enough to pause my struggles as I listened for an explanation.

"Yes, as we understand it translates into quite a vulgar term, but this is the term our human brain trust has created to represent the study. And it's an area of vital importance to our cause, the next phase of our research that will help guide future practical applications."

"Jesus, just get to the point," I grunted, not bothering to restart my efforts to struggle my way out of the bonds. I was managing to project my fear into anger, but it was a close, running game of cat and mouse between the two emotions as my eyes darted around the room in search of any indications of where I was or what sort of room I was even in.

"In short, now that we have mapped the human physiology sufficiently to understand all of its underlying biochemical responses with regards to sexuality, we must now study those responses in relation to new, external factors."

"Meaning...?"

There was a sigh from deep in the shadows of the room, unmistakably coming from over my left shoulder. I twisted my neck so hard I could feel the muscles protesting against the maneuver, but was rewarded with a sight that was worth the pain.

"What he means," she said, stepping into the harsh light, "is that they want to see what you will and won't eagerly, willingly, reluctantly, or involuntarily fuck. Unfortunately for you, this will probably also include things you're so disgusted by you can't even get hard enough to fuck. Unless you're a real kinky bastard..."

She was beyond perfection, words falling short of describing this specimen even as I tried to make sense of her. Even my eyes seemed to fall short of understanding, something seeming to float just beyond the edge of my vision that would go further in conveying the nature of her existence into the depths of my understanding but flitting just beyond my ability to catch it in the light.

What I could put into words were only the simple parts: Her breasts were large, the nipples petite and erect, her hips just wide and ample enough to grip, her waist narrow, a perfectly round curve to her butt, her legs toned, a smooth space between them with just a glimpse of narrow folds, her skin flawless, her lips full and moist, her eyes piercing yet suggestively inviting, her movements fluid as she stalked around the table on which I was bound, giving me a full view of every side of her as she came around to stand beside my head. Her full chest cast shadows over my face just before she leaned her lips next to my ear and warmly whispered, "...but even if you're not a real kinky bastard, they're going to make sure you get hard in the end anyway. So better lean in and enjoy yourself big guy. For science."

I was already hard, scientifically or otherwise, harder than I could recall being since the first time I'd gotten a blowjob back in high school, and as this mysterious woman whispered in my ear I turned my head toward her in hopes of catching her lips against mine. She was ready for me and was already moving away before I'd even started turning, leaving me to stare into the narrow space between her thighs where the light did not reach but where my thoughts stretched into the darkness and filled in the blanks.

"Who are you?" I asked, practically panting, trying to get myself under control as though by looking calm, cool, and collected while tied naked to this cold metal table I might convince her I was worthy of being allowed inside her.

Standing near the edge where the bright overhead lights blended into shadow, her tits the only thing still perfectly illuminated on her, the woman said, "I'm just here to make the whole process a little easier than just listening to the professionals babble on about the science part of this. And to be a little incentive. You see, if you comply with the scientists, then I'll comply with absolutely anything you want me to do for you. Sound like a deal?"

In a flash I understood where I was: I'd been abducted. Whatever the flying saucer, alien abduction, UFO phenomenon was, whatever existed behind the whole mystery, no matter how little I had believed in the whole damn thing before I had woken up in this threatening space, I had become a part of that circle of individuals who claimed interference in their lives by creatures from another world. All those claims of being removed from their lives, being manipulated and maneuvered and used by mysterious beings for unspoken motivations, all of those unbelievable tales had suddenly been given reality in my own life.

Even as this understanding hit me, I nodded agreement to my Hostess's offer without considering any implications, only knowing the importance of getting my hands - and all of my other parts - on that majestic body that was fading into the shadows beside me. "Yes, sure, I'll do whatever they want, just... just...."

I couldn't finish the thought. She was already gone, and part of me was thankful: I wasn't sure how to say what I wanted to say in a non-desperate fashion.

Anyway, as soon as she was out of sight I had to start fulfilling my end of the bargain.

The light expanded outward, revealing more of the room in which I had been detained, though not reaching any walls to help define the scale of the space. I was disappointed to see that the heavenly woman was nowhere to be found in my visible space, having rapidly and silently disappeared deeper into the areas of the room into which my sight could not yet penetrate.

The light had, however, revealed seven structures arranged around the bed, faintly labeled with unfamiliar symbols. They were squatly cylindrical in shape, all the same size at about eight feet tall and almost as wide with a glowing cap on top from which almost invisible tubes and wires rose up into the darkness that remained overhead. The fronts of the structures facing me were filled with a panel of oval-shaped fogged glass, with whatever was inside entirely hidden from view.

Very quickly, however, the first glass face over my left shoulder slid silently downward to reveal an opening out of which pure white fog drifted into the room, and I got my first glimpse into the method of this experiment.

A humanoid silhouette appeared in the fog, slim at the waist but with relatively wide hips - relatively, because the entire figure was skinny at its widest. The shape stepped forward, a dainty foot reaching out onto the room's metal floor, five petite toes taking the diminutive weight behind the slender leg teasing what hid in the pod.

When she stepped fully out of the fog, I could see bare petite breasts on a short, slim frame that was at most five feet tall; blonde hair through which two thin fleshy antennae poked up six inches, each ending in a tapered point; eyes whose whole surfaces glowed solid blue; and ears that came to a sharp point on either side of her head nearly-human head.

I had to think back on what the woman had said: What will I eagerly, willing, reluctantly, or involuntarily fuck?

Still erect from my encounter with my perfect Hostess only moments earlier, I knew I would most eagerly fuck this almost-human figure approaching the table to which I was bound.

And, if the look on her face was to be understood by human terms, it looked like she was quite eager to do the same.

Not that I had to go by looks for very long: Without hesitation, the blue-eyed woman crossed the space between her chamber and my bed and leaned down to look closely at my erection. The little antennae on her head leaned in closer as well, waving on either side of my glans and—

"Oh, fuck!" I said, throwing my head back at the sensation. It was hard to understand, almost like my cock was being jerked off from the inside, but without being touched. Blue-Eyes made a sound which on Earth might have been a chuckle. Whatever the sound was, it was accompanied by the movement of that touch-free sensation down to the base of my shaft and into my balls. My whole body tensed again, loving this uncanny invasion as Blue-Eyes crawled onto the foot of the table to get a closer look at the subject of her explorations.

your antenna is so big! but why do you only have one?

I shook my head, the sensation of my brain being invaded far more jarring and far less satisfying than the other sensations Blue-Eyes was projecting into me. I looked back into her glowing eyes for a moment, collected myself and thought, I only need one to satisfy you.

I felt a little thrill sweep off her and through my body, watched a tremor slip through her, as I vividly imagined for her sake exactly where my "antenna" should go to do its job of satisfying her.

Her big eyes widening, Blue-Eyes quickly crawled over top of me, the tingle of her antennae gliding up my stomach, up my chest, and then wrapping around my head. I felt suddenly dizzy, my vision suddenly confused with visuals that seemed to be leaking into my thoughts from the slender woman crouched over me.

A jungle planet. Small villages full of alien women all with the same slim frame as that which Blue-Eyes held over me, but with breasts and butts of all imaginable sizes, skin color ranging from black to white, blue to red, eyes and hair from all ends of the rainbow. Rituals that would go on for days in which whole villages of women went into a trance and traded increasingly erotic imaginings, thoughts with the power to send dozens of women at once into a series of collective orgasms that had the power to alter the face of their planet.

But not a cock on the whole planet. All the right anatomy was there in the women, but there were no men left.

But Blue-Eyes' body remembered its ancient biologic history, and was responding accordingly.

My cock was hard enough that Blue-Eyes had to lift herself up onto her toes to get over top of it. I could feel her hot liquids dripping eagerly onto me as she got herself into position, could feel the fear and excitement slipping from her thoughts and into mine as she prepared to do something that her species hadn't done in all of her planet's surviving recorded history: Dropping slowly, nervously, she pressed the head of my erection against her tight - so fucking tight - tighter than anything I had ever felt before, tighter even than when I had tried anal once with my girlfriend whose name I was struggling to hold onto in that moment - tight hole and began to let a male organ into her sacred female body.

As she slid me into her, I could feel the ancient history of her people radiating into my thoughts, how science had developed male-free procreation, how slowly men had been weeded out of the species, how a whole sapphic planet had developed, how the last of the males had not gone willingly and how their laws and planetary religion had ultimately made sex with males one of the worst sins as an act of desperate survival. And how Blue-Eyes had been abducted by the unseen voices beyond the edge of the light and brought to this strange place, and how she now found herself committing her species' greatest sin, putting my relatively massive cock into her relatively tiny pussy, and how wonderful she immediately found that sin to feel stretching her tight body out around its forbidden totem.

She and I both looked down as her skinny pelvis stretched at my insertion, her skin bulging with my clear shape inside of her as she pressed me as far into her abdomen as I could go.

When she sat up the sense of mental connection immediately slipped, but neither of us needed it anymore. We had reached a far more primal connection, one wholly unfamiliar to her lithe body, and which I could see was overwhelming her more and more by the moment as she experienced sensations that had previously been described as wicked and which she was suddenly finding were divine. Her whole tight body was quivering as she leaned forward, pressing her tiny hands against my chest and using every muscle she could to press my cock against her elating insides.

Her orgasm nearly knocked me unconscious, breaking against my brain like a tidal wave of pleasure that I could barely understand, felt like I could barely survive, wiping away my humanity and leaving me a hopeless, hapless concept of a man briefly decimated by pleasure.

When that wave passed me an infinity later, I was reconstructed but incomplete.

I needed to take her. I needed to approach that sensation of pleasure once again.

And, as if reacting to my new state, the cuffs binding me came undone and I was freed to take the blue-eyed willow of a woman - alien, perfect, mine to claim - into my possession.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, lifting her up as I stood off of the table and planted my feet on the warm floor. She was lighter than she looked, and I was able to hold her entire body in my arms and pump it onto my cock, her whole body a toy in my hands as I pushed as far into her as her body would allow, then pushed harder still. I dropped her onto the table and pinned her in place, pounding her into the metal surface, filling her, stretching her, I should have been breaking her but I could feel her loving every moment of it. I curled up her arms and legs and spun her around, excited to see her from behind, gripping her hips and pulling her petite frame against mine. I could feel her wave approaching again, could feel it shuddering in the spaces where our bodies met, feel it preparing to break over me, could feel myself preparing to break into her, and I reached up to grab her chin, turn her head, and press my lips against hers, so that when our competing waves broke against each other her little antennae were wrapped around my brain and both of my heads exploded with pleasure at once.

This time, when I was washed away, I did not immediately come back.

PHASE TWO

I snapped awake, reaching to grab onto Blue-Eyes' hips, only to find that not only was Blue-Eyes gone, but that I had been put back on the table and cuffed to its surface again.

"Goddamnit," I said groggily, shaking my head slightly to clear my vision and regretting the movement immediately. My brain spun and pounded inside my skull, not responding well at all to what was being done to it in that room.

In my shaking, however, I had noticed that I was erect - again? still? - despite having just cum what felt like moments earlier. And as I was able to focus again, I saw that any aftermath I would have expected from my explosive finish inside Blue-Eyes was gone from my skin. In fact, I felt like I had been scrubbed clean while I'd been asleep.

A moment later, I noticed that there were now only six pods circled around me, the one Blue-Eyes had arrived in having disappeared during my blackout. So, assuming one of those was there for the "Hostess," then there were five other surprises in store for me before I could get my hands on her perfect body....

"Hello?" I called out, looking around for any other changes. "You really think you need to tie me down still? I thought I proved I was pretty willing with... you know...." Somehow, I felt silly saying my nickname for Blue-Eyes out loud, even in that peculiar place.

It was the Voice that replied from the void, unemotionally replying, "The nature of our experiment is such that we cannot be sure of a consistent reaction. If our monitors indicate a sufficiently positive response to our subjects, then we will allow for similar freedoms."

"Hey, you keep providing women like the two I've seen so far, we'll have no problems," I said, letting my head rest back. There was nothing left to see, no point to straining at my bonds or tightening muscles I might want to use soon.

The Voice did not respond. But something in the air changed. A feeling that seemed to briefly emanate from the darkness and pass through me, making me wonder if I'd actually been "hearing" the Voice all along or if, like Blue-Eyes, it was reaching its messages directly into my brain.

It felt like a chuckle.

To my left, the second pod opened.