Alien Lesbian Tentacle Surprise 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered herself onto me, her breasts pressing into my stomach while her thighs went around my head. Her flowery musk filled my nose. I breathed in deeply as I squirmed on her tentacle. Her dark-purple clitoris peeked out of her folds.

I licked it.

"Yes, Henrietta," gasped the fey. Her tentacle squirmed harder in me. Wonderful delight surged through my body. "Oh, yes, make me cum. Oh, bonding with you is so wonderful."

I licked her clitoris again, gathering her flowery juices. I loved them. My hands grasped her back, stroking her spine again as I licked up and down her slit. My tongue probed into her delicate folds. She had a hole, like mine, my tongue wiggled in, but no hymen.

She wasn't a virgin. Had she lost her maidenhead to another female fey with tentacles?

It really didn't matter right now. I pressed my lips into her folds as my pussy clenched and relaxed on the probing tentacle. Her other tentacles slithered across my body, stroking me, teasing me. Everywhere she touched me tingled, the sensations rushing to my pussy.

"So good," I panted between licks of her pussy.

"Yes," she purred and then her tongue flicked at my clit.

I gasped. My pussy spasmed about her tentacle. I groaned and bucked, sparks of pleasure shooting through me. My paroxysm swelled, my orgasm growing closer and closer. I nuzzled down through the folds of her pussy and sucked on her clit again.

She bucked atop me. Her tentacle rammed harder and harder in and out of my pussy. She grew excited. She tremble and moaned. The tentacle swelled bigger inside of me, expanding, stretching out my pussy.

I loved it. My toes curled. I bucked and moaned. My stomach tensed. I squeezed my eyes shut. And then the paroxysms of pleasure burst in my depths. My pussy convulsed about her wonderful tentacle as the wonderful waves of pleasure rippled through my body.

They reached my mind, bathing my senses in delicious rapture. I sucked so hard on her clit. She shuddered and then her tentacle pulsed inside me. Her appendage rippled, caressing the spasming walls of my pussy, feeding the delicious sensations rippling through me.

I kept cumming as her juices flooded out of her mouth. I tried to drink them down as I shuddered beneath her. I relieved her hysterics, too. She moaned her pleasure about my clit. We both thrashed and groaned. I nibbled harder on her clit.

My pleasure peaked. My mind bathed in ecstasy. Her thoughts poured into me.

Such a wonderful girl. Her pussy feels amazing. So juicy. So sweet. So wonderful. Oh, yes. She's perfect. She's the one.

Our thoughts merged. She echoed through my mind. My fingers dug into her back. They sank into her flesh. She melted down into me. I gasped, my eyes widening as her body flowed into mine. I drank her up like a sponge. I shuddered, gasping in fear as I watched her purple flesh melt into mine until she was gone.

"Oh, Lord," I gasped, my heart hammering in fear.

Shh, don't be afraid. I'm here. I'm in you. We've bonded, Henrietta. We're one. Shh. Relax.

The flashing lights and whirling beeps swirled around me. It was too much. The faerie was in me. My eyes rolled back in my head and darkness crashed down on me.

To be continued...