Alien: Lineage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones gave her a wordless grunt that he hoped would convey his rising excitement, gripping her hips like handles and pulling her down onto his shaft. Those fever-hot, pillowy walls seemed to swirl around his length, her folds caressing his glans with their maddening textures.

Maybe he'd stay here. Maybe he'd say fuck it and just spend the rest of his days eating packaged rations and bending this succubus over a crate whenever the mood took him. That wasn't such a bad prospect...

He could feel Twelve getting closer and closer, her seething, squeezing depths gripping him ever more tightly. It felt like molten flesh was pouring around his shaft, liquid muscle massaging him, her loins drawing on him with a palpable thirst.

Even if Jones had wanted to hold back and keep the encounter going, Twelve wasn't letting him, wringing his climax from him through sheer force and vigor alone. It wasn't like he could ask her to slow down. The pressure built and built, that sweet ache growing harder and harder to ignore.

Twelve beat him to the punch, her winding body contorting, her loins clamping down on him like a fist as the first wave of her orgasm hit. Even now, she didn't relent, moving in time with each spasm of ecstasy to prolong it as much as she could. The ripples and contractions were enough to drag Jones over the edge along with her, her hissing rising in pitch as he pumped a hot rope of his seed into her waiting passage. She could feel it, her long spine arching and her tail whipping through the mist with each wad of emission that painted her tender reaches, her walls narrowing rhythmically as though trying to wring out every drop that they could. Keeping a hand on his chest possessively to keep her mate pinned, she bounced in his lap, letting droplets of her drool rain down on his face as she drew closer. After a few more cruel thrusts, she'd taken everything that he could give, and her aggressive fucking gradually slowed to a more placating pace.

She locked him in another kiss, a trembling aftershock making her tense up for a moment, Jones meeting her grateful embrace. He let his hands wander across her damp skin, tracing the curve of her hips and the sculpted muscles of her belly, cupping her breasts and gripping her thighs. Twelve liked to be touched, crooning and trilling as he pet her, rubbing her squishy face against his cheek affectionately.

"I'm really glad you decided not to eat me," Jones sighed, relaxing into the resin. Twelve flopped down on top of him, still keeping her thighs tightly locked as though not wanting to let him leave just yet. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do with you, but I promise not to leave you here alone."

As he lay there with the chimera resting peacefully in his arms, more memories surfaced. He remembered what had happened now, and why he had entered the pod. There was the sound of warning sirens - flashing red lights signaling a containment breach. People were running and panicking, Wey-Yu security were gearing up, and Jones was yelling at someone. Maybe an overseer? He was arguing bitterly that there needed to be an evacuation, and that even the Marines dispatched from the troop transport ship in orbit wouldn't be able to save them, but the man was adamant. All staff should remain at their posts, and all civilians should lock their doors and stay inside - the authorities would get everything back under control. They didn't understand. None of them did.

Knowing the fate that would await him if he lingered for too long, Jones had made for the medical bay and the stasis pods. He had stripped down to his skinnies, climbing inside the pod even as he heard the telltale sounds of gunfire outside, setting the machine to open only via manual release. In theory, only a rescue party should have been able to open the pod and release him, but rescue had never come.

"I have all the pieces now," he muttered, giving Twelve a pat on the head.

After a few minutes, she seemed to rouse from her post-coital stupor, finally sliding off him. She sat at his side, watching him curiously as though waiting to see what he did next.

"I have a reactor to check on," he explained, knowing that she didn't understand but appreciating her company all the same. "Once that's done, I think I'm going to place a phone call. Want to come with?"

She tilted her head, but when he zipped up his suit and lifted his bag, she seemed to get the picture. Twelve fell in behind him as he made his way deeper into the building.

CHAPTER 4: PROOF OF CONCEPT

The dropship plummeted through the canopy of dark clouds, starting to shed velocity as it neared the colony, its missile pods unfolding like the wings of a bird. As it began to hover over the landing pad, skids dropped from beneath its belly, the squealing of its engines overpowering even the rumbling thunder. It bounced on its gear as it set down on the pad, the floodlights mounted beneath the cockpit bathing the surrounding area with pale, blue light.

It had taken a month, but Jones had finally managed to hail someone. It seemed that Wey-Yu still had some ships snooping around the area to make sure nobody stumbled upon their little science experiment. The dropship was probably Marine surplus, its usual markings replaced with the unmistakable yellow of the corporate logo.

A landing ramp began to descend from under the bulky craft, several flashlight beams piercing the darkness as they swept across the nearby crates and prefabs. There were three men wearing private security gear, and they were armed with some pretty hefty pulse rifles, keeping them shouldered as they made their way out onto the pad. Jones wasn't a fool - he knew that they weren't here to extract him. They were here to tie up loose ends. He was very familiar with the comms frequencies they used after recovering some helmets from the bodies, and he was already tapped in.

"Where the hell is this guy?" one of them asked. "Didn't he say he'd meet us here?"

"You think the xenomorphs got him?" another suggested.

"I already told you, Santiago, there ain't no fuckin' bugs left on this rock. They're either long dead or in hibernation. The scans showed two heat signatures in the colony, that's the egghead and his cat, accordin' to him."

"A fucking cat survived this long?" another of them asked skeptically.

"Too small for the bugs to bother with, maybe?" his counterpart added with a shrug.

"I'm pickin' up two signatures on the scanner," the first man continued as he waved a thermal device in Jones' direction. "They're in the control tower - that must be our mark."

"What do we do about the cat?"

"Oh, like headquarters wants us to keep the cat from spillin' company secrets," the first soldier said, giving the other man a shove. "Just call the guy and have him get down here. I ain't climbin' all those steps just to put a round in the back of his skull."

"Corporate said they wanted it done proper. No evidence."

"Have him dig his own hole, then. I ain't doin' it."

One of the men lifted a hand to his helmet, changing frequencies, his voice crackling through a speaker in the control tower's console. Jones waited for a moment, then picked up a receiver.

"Yo, Doctor Jones. How you doing? Your evac is here - first-class ticket to somewhere better than this shithole. You reading me?"

"I'm so relieved to see you," Jones replied, doing his best to sound sincere. "I've been stranded here for so long. I can't tell you how good it feels to speak to another person after all this time."

"Don't you worry, Doc. We'll take real good care of you. Hope your bags are packed because we don't want to be here any longer than necessary. Why don't you come down and meet us on the pad?"

"I'll be right there," Jones replied, replacing the receiver.

"You think he bought it?" one of the men asked over their private channel.

"What choice does he have? You think he's gonna wait around for the next ship to drift by?"

Jones turned to Twelve, who was perched on a storage crate nearby, crouched there like a gargoyle as her long tail trailed down onto the floor. He reached out and stroked her head, the chimera nuzzling his hand affectionately. During their time together, their bond had only grown stronger, and he'd been able to continue the little experiment that he had started so many years prior.

"Twelve," he chimed. "Kill."

Baring her teeth in a cruel grin, she dropped down from the crate and slunk off into the shadows, melting into the darkness. The goons were partially correct. There had been some drones still left hibernating in the colony, and he had disturbed more than one during his foraging, but Twelve had made short work of them. She had all the strength and speed of a xenomorph, but was far more intelligent and cunning, allowing her to run circles around them. It had made for valuable training. After all, that was what she had been created for.

He settled into a moldy office chair and adjusted the salvaged headset that he was wearing, eavesdropping on the security team. After a few minutes of him ignoring their calls, they grew restless.

"Fuck this, let's just go get his ass," one of them complained as the group set off towards the tower. "I ain't standin' around in the rain forever."

"Wait, what was that?" another asked.

"What was what?"

"Didn't you guys hear that?"

"It's probably just the fuckin' wind."

"No, I could have sworn that..."

"Hang on, one of the heat signatures is movin' our way. Is that the Doc?"

"Motion sensor is pinging. What the hell?"

"Head inside, and let's get this over with. The sooner this asshole is dead, the sooner we can get off this dirtball."

Jones heard the sound of a door opening, the rain fading into the background.

"Fuck me, what the hell happened in here? Looks like a whole fuckin' squad of Marines and a dozen of our guys bought the farm."

"Shit! Oh, goddamn. It's a bug - a dead one. Scared me half to death. Looks like they managed to ventilate a few drones before they got overrun."

"Get upstairs. Take point. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be."

"Shit! Got movement! What the fuck!"

"Contact, contact! On your fucking right!"

Jones swiveled in his chair idly as he heard muffled gunfire emanate from a few floors below, his headset filling with panicked shouting and screaming. When the noise faded, he rose from his seat, heading over to the window to look out at the dropship. A pale figure passed through its floodlight beams, racing up the ramp, Jones waiting patiently as he watched the cockpit canopy light up with muzzle flashes.

"That ought to do it," he muttered, slinging a rucksack loaded with supplies over his shoulder. He made his way down the stairs, stepping around the mangled bodies of the three intruders and out into the rain, securing his hood more tightly against the howling wind. As he walked across the landing pad, Twelve rushed out to meet him, the rain washing away the blood that stained her translucent skin.

"You did a great job," he said, reaching down to pet her. "Just like we practiced, good girl. I doubt this is how Wey-Yu expected me to deliver their new weapon. I have some supplies to load, so hang tight. We'll be off this rock before you know it."

~THE END~