Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 15

Story Info
Gretchen uses her ESPer powers to claim Worth for herself.
4.1k words
4.65
3.1k
5
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 15

By Gary LM Martin

"So what do you have for us today, Mr. Lytton?" Colonel Anderson asked.

Maurice Lytton was not a member of their resistance group. Indeed, he had contacts with many resistance teams. But he had gradually gained their trust, so much so that he was invited to their base to deliver new information. But some among them were not fully convinced that Lytton wasn't Infected.

Mark Royce, always the skeptic, thought that Lytton played the part of an Infected just a little bit too well. "Just look at his eyes! He must be one of them."

"But he knows where our base is. He hasn't betrayed us," Melissa Sands had said.

"At least, not yet," Royce had replied.

Lytton looked around the table at the gathered operatives. Worth Rogers and Saoirse McKenna sat together, as they always did. Their relationship was no longer a secret. But they weren't the only couple. Mark Royce and Nancy Kingsolver, Melissa Sands and Duncan Clark, Linda Courtney and Paul Thompson--everyone seemed to find someone, if only for mutual comfort in these highly stressful times.

"There is a database of people slated to be turned into biomass for the Air Loves," said Lytton. "They number in the tens of thousands."

"Tens of thousands of people?" said Royce. "Why are they still making Air Loves when they have Infected nearly the entire population? Surely they know the rest of us are immune."

"Not all of you. Not every person has been exposed to the spores," said Lytton. "We view human lives as expendable. If They can sacrifice a hundred of theirs to get one of yours, they consider it a fair trade."

"They're going to kill all those people?" Saoirse asked, her voice a half whisper. "Are there really that many Uninfected people in their custody?"

"No," said Lytton. "Most of the people on the list are already Infected, but people who don't have skills they have use for. If they have the appropriate muscle mass, they are converted into biomass."

"Muscle mass. They treat human beings like so much meat, like cows," Saoirse said, in horror.

"Yes," said Lytton. "They have taken over the Centers for Disease Control in Bethesda. Now it's called the Bureau of Infection. You need to go there and wipe out their database. It will set back their efforts for months."

"Why can't you wipe it out?" Duncan Clark. "You work there. You could do it."

"Yes, I could," said Lytton. "But I would be discovered shortly thereafter. I would have to go into hiding, and lose access to all the valuable intelligence I have given you from the Bureau. But if you destroy it, I will be blameless."

"Destroy it how?" Colonel Anderson asked.

"You'll need to get the primaries and the backups. I'll tell you what directories they are in," said Lytton. "The rest is up to you."

"You want us to infiltrate the agency responsible for Infecting us?" Paul Thompson asked, thinking how incredibly dangerous that would be.

"Why not?" Lytton shrugged. "I do it every day."

"He has a point. That's the last place they'll be looking for us," said Nancy Kingsolver.

"Captain Rogers, you've been quiet so far. What do you think?" Colonel Anderson asked.

Worth felt Saoirse's eyes on him. He could sense her opinion without asking. "There are a lot of lives at stake. It's worth the risk."

"I'll go too," said Saoirse. Before Worth could protest, she said, "I'm the only computer expert here."

"It doesn't take an expert to delete a few files," said Worth.

She put her hand in his, and those green eyes stared him down. "I'm going."

********

Lytton tried to give them a crash course in acting Infected.

"We've done it before," said Mark Royce.

"Yes, and if you were being hired for a film adaptation, no casting director would ever hire you to play an Infected," said Lytton. "No offense, but acting is not your strength. You over-exaggerate the blank expression on your face. When you give their smile, it looks more like one of ours. When you walk, you need to walk more fluidly, like this." He demonstrated.

"Like this?" Paul Thompson asked, walking forward.

"No, fluidly," said Lytton, demonstrating again.

"I just walked the same exact way you did," said Thompson. "That's what I see."

"And that is precisely the problem," said Lytton.

In the end, only Worth and Saoirse were selected to go. They were the ones whose acting Lytton branded "least worst". Lytton would not be involved at all. Security holocams would record Worth and Saoirse's sabotage, and Lytton couldn't be seen anywhere near them.

********

Lytton had provided them with identification datapads that would get them into the building.

"Here we go, into the lion's den," Worth whispered. He gazed up at the imposing building which used to house the CDC's Bethesda headquarters. Saoirse gave his hand a gentle squeeze as she followed right behind him.

They showed their ID's and were allowed entry. Lytton had said the main computer banks were accessible from terminals on the fifth floor. The fifth floor had a large open space where people worked on terminals, but one area enclosed by a large interior glass wall held their attention. That was the area designated for high security access. They walked across the open space, passing Infected who barely gave them a glance.

When they got there, Saoirse looked at the terminals, and whispered, "This must be it," and started typing on one.

Worth guarded her back, watching for any undue interest in their efforts, as Saoirse typed away. After a minute or two, she whispered, "I'm in."

Worth nodded. He watched the other Infected working at their desks, still looking for any sign of trouble. Something was starting to feel wrong. He didn't know what it was. He looked around the room, and didn't see anything which put him on his guard.

"I have deleted the primary Air Love waiting list," said Saoirse.

Worth nodded fractionally. Something was definitely wrong. He could feel it now. Through his ESPer abilities. He couldn't identify it tangibly, but there was some danger, something big, nearby. And it was getting closer.

A moment later, Saoirse whispered, "The secondary waiting list is deleted. We're done. Should I try to take a data dump?"

"No-" said Worth, but he stopped speaking as the elevator door opened, some 100 feet away.

A woman in her mid 30's stepped out, surrounded by a small entourage of Infected. She stood there, calmly looking around. She was some distance away, but somehow, Worth knew who she was. He sensed it.

Moira McDonald.

No, not Moira. She had said her name was... Gretchen. Gretchen McCallister. The beautiful redhead who claimed to have an unheard of ESPer score of 98. The woman who could control people with her mind, whose mental abilities were off the chart, completely unknown.

Gretchen slowly looked around the room. It was as big room, filled with dozens of people. Worth was only half facing her. He was 100 feet away. There was no reason why she should-

Suddenly, everyone stopped moving. Everyone. Even Saoirse. Worth felt like he was in a bubble in time. He turned his head to look at Gretchen.

She matched his gaze and smiled broadly at him.

He had been recognized.

And then, somehow, Worth was suddenly in two places at once. He was in the computer room, standing next to Saoirse, but he was also somewhere else, in an intimate bedroom, with Gretchen McCallister.

"Hello, Captain Worth Rogers," she said smiling at him. She looked at him with dark eyes blazing with ESPer and alien power. It only took a split second for Gretchen to take control of him, and take control she did. Gretchen dominated Worth, and she did it all with a look. Something in her eyes told him that she was the master, and he was a slave, a slave to be used whenever and however she saw fit. She smiled when she saw that he realized this and accepted her dominion over his helpless mind.

Gretchen, having won a contest of wills that Worth hadn't even realized he had fought, raised her chin and smiled at him. "You want me, more than anything, don't you, Captain Rogers?"

"Yes," Worth said instantly, realizing it was true. Everything Gretchen said was true now.

Gretchen reached out with a long black gloved hand and touched his chest, while Worth stood as still as stone, as if to emphasize that she could do anything she liked to him, anything at all. "You've wanted me from the moment you found out who I was, isn't that right, Captain?"

"Yes," Worth said again.

Gretchen pressed her lips against his. Worth groaned. She smiled as she pulled back. "You would do anything to make love to me. Even becoming Infected. Isn't that right, Worth?"

"Yes," Worth repeated a third time. He knew it was true.

Gretchen kissed him again. Worth felt a tingling all over his body.

And then suddenly, Worth was back in the computer room, and Gretchen was smiling at him from 200 feet away.

And then he was once again back in the intimate bedroom with Gretchen. And somehow, he was in both places at once.

"Take off your clothes, Captain Rogers," Gretchen ordered, looking away with the confident air of a woman who knew she would be obeyed. Gretchen started to undress as well, but in a slower, more relaxed fashion, as if they had all the time in the world.

Worth hurried to remove his clothing. As he did he stared at Gretchen. She smiled at his obvious interest. Gretchen McCallister was a redhead with large breasts, like Anna and Saoirse, but there the resemblance ended. Gretchen had strong, dark eyes. She wore dark eye shadow and eyeliner to accentuate them, as well as rouge on her cheeks and bright red lipstick, giving Gretchen a very sensual, seductive look.

Gretchen barely wore makeup before she joined Us. But after Anna infected her, she underwent a total makeover. She started wearing short skirts which showed off her sheer black pantyhose encasing her sexy legs, and silky shirts which revealed her marvelous breasts. She wore long leather gloves that went up her arms, and high heels that made her breasts more prominent with every step. She permed her hair and gave herself sexy bangs over her forehead. In short, Gretchen was made for sex.

Worth's eyes widened as he watched Gretchen undress. The simple act of taking off one of her long leather gloves excited him. She smiled at him as she sensed his arousal. When Gretchen's shirt and bra was off he looked at her breasts. They were heavy and teardrop shaped like Saoirse's, but unlike Saoirse's they had absolutely no sag. They seemed to defy gravity entirely. It was as if Gretchen had the body of an 18 year old.

And lower down... Gretchen's pubic hair was brown, unlike the hair on top. But it was a rich, full bush that made Worth's penis stand up and take notice.

Gretchen looked over his body with a hint of a smile. "Not bad, Captain Rogers," she said grudgingly.

And then Worth was back in the computer room again and everyone was frozen around him, and Gretchen was still staring at him from across the room. What was happening to him?

And then once again he was back in the bedroom. But now they were both nude, and Gretchen reached out for him and took a kiss from him. There was no other word for it. She reached over, grabbed him, and rubbed her lips passionately against his until he moaned. As she kissed him, she grinded her large breasts against his chest, and smiled when she saw the effect it was having on his rapidly stiffening penis.

And then he was back in the computer room, looking at Saoirse, frozen in a speck of time, staring at him open-mouthed. Saoirse was an ESPer too; could she sense what was going on?

And then he was back in the bedroom, lying on his back, and Gretchen smiled triumphantly as she climbed on top of him. Worth felt the roughness of her pubic hair against his erect organ she leaned forward, and kissed him again. It felt so real, that Worth could actually feel the impact on his lips, and the feeling of her coarse pubic hair rubbing against the shaft and tip of his penis, even while he was still in the computer room with Saoirse.

"Tell me the name of that chippie with you, Worth," she said.

No! He mustn't tell her about Saoirse!

"Tell me, Worth," said Gretchen, her dark eyes commanding him as her rough pubic hair drove the head of his penis mad.

"Saoirse," Worth said, struggling mightily against himself.

"Saoirse? What is her full name?"

"Saoirse... McKenna." Worth gasped as her name was ripped out of him.

"The wife of Ryan McKenna. Interesting," said Gretchen, looking pleased, but also sounding surprised. She reached down and grabbed his member in her hand, looking at him triumphantly, to show him that she could touch the most intimate part of him with impunity. She stroked it for a moment, causing it to stiffen even more, and she smiled, knowing that she was now controlling him in yet another way.

"Have you been fucking her, Worth?" Gretchen asked casually. She continued to stroke him. "Worth, I asked you a question."

"Yes," Worth gasped.

Gretchen's laughter was cruel and cutting. "Won't Anna be excited to hear about that! Well that raises all sorts of interesting possibilities, doesn't it?" And the way she said "interesting possibilities" in her sexy musical voice made him shudder.

Gretchen raised herself up, momentarily providing him with a highly arousing view of the glistening vaginal lips between her legs. She smiled, sensing the effect this brief glimpse had provided him. She grasped his now stiff organ in her hand, and lifted up ever so slightly, setting the tip of it inside her, and then slowly, ever so slowly, settled down again, watching his face to enjoy every minute reaction.

Gretchen gradually started to slide up and down on his shaft. She looked at him knowingly "You like this, Worth, don't you?"

"Yes," Worth gasped.

She kissed him passionately. "Welcome to Us, dear," she said. She felt his reaction. "Yes. You've just joined Us. That burning sensation you're just starting to feel? That's Us, making its way up your body into your brain. In a few minutes you will be part of Us."

"No!" Worth cried.

"Yes," said Gretchen. She looked at him sternly. "I've made an important decision, Worth. One you should be very aware of." Her dark eyes flashed ominously at him. "I've decided to take you for a lover. You just feel too good inside to let go."

"What about Anna?" Worth gasped.

"Nope," said Gretchen with a grin. "I'm not sharing you with Anna! And I'm not sharing you with Suurrrsha, or anyone else for that matter!" she declared, artificially stretching out Saoirse's name. Gretchen felt waves of sexual pleasure as her vaginal muscles bore down on the hardness within her. "Anna won't be very pleased, of course. But don't worry, I'll handle her. We're good friends, and she's important to Us, but I am too. But even more importantly, I'm stronger than her. Anna knows her place." Gretchen winked at him with a sexy smile. "You're going to be my sexual footman, Worth. You'll wake me every morning by eating me out and lull me to sleep every night by doing the same."

Gretchen slid her hands across her breasts and smiled at him. "I can think of nothing better than coming home after a hard day of serving Us to have you waiting to eat me out or put your thing in me. And you'll want to do it, Worth. Oh, you'll not only want to do it, but beg me for the privilege of it," she smiled again.

For a split second, Worth was back in the computer room. Saoirse was looking at him in horror. Was she hearing all this?

Back in the bedroom, Gretchen continued to ride him, in more ways than one.

She move up and down on his penis, sometimes fast, sometimes slowly, but never stopping, always walking a fine line, trying to keep him on the very edge of coming without falling over. At times she brought him to the heights of ruin, and then, to his intense disappointment, she backed off for a few seconds, resuming when she judged he had cooled down. She loved the pleading in his eyes and the moans he made as she brought him to the edge of disaster time and time again. As she did so, Gretchen was making him dance closer and closer to edge, which made it inevitable that sooner or later he would fall off of it. As she teased and played with his just out of reach orgasm, Worth barely felt the burning sensation rising in his body; he was too busy desperately seeking his elusive climax.

"You'd do anything to keep feeling this way, wouldn't you?" Gretchen asked, as her hair fell forwards as she banged him.

"Yes," Worth said immediately.

"Even to turn over your redheaded chippie to Us?"

"No!" Worth cried.

"If you want to come, Worth, say yes," said Gretchen.

Worth groaned in sexual agony. He had to come.

"Say it, Worth!"

"Yes!" Worth cried, his face twisted up in shame.

Back in the computer room, Worth noticed Gretchen's smile grow broader. His heart started to pound. Everyone else was still as frozen as stone. Saoirse was looking up at him with shock and horror. She knew!

Back in the bedroom, Gretchen continued to edge Worth, denying him his orgasm, riding him to the very edge of delight even as Worth could feel the burning sensation riding up into his chest. Worth knew what it was. The pain of Infection. But Gretchen felt so good, so tight, that Worth didn't care. He just needed to come.

Gretchen, with her ESPer powers, knew that quite well.

"Would you like to come, Worth?"

"Yes!" Worth gasped.

"And you'll turn your little redheaded squeeze over to us?"

"Yes!" Worth cried out again. He had to come.

"Then say her name, Worth!"

"Sursha!" said Worth, pronouncing Saoirse's name.

Gretchen started to pole more rapidly now up and down. She could feel Worth's penis trembling. It was almost time.

"Again!"

"Sursha!" Worth cried.

"Again!"

"Sursha... Sursha...ah... ah.... Sursha!" Worth cried out, and exploded inside of Gretchen as he released inside of her. The buildup had been so intense, so prolonged, that Worth's release was twice as strong as usual, as he felt himself flooding Gretchen with his sperm.

And even as he came he felt a pounding in his head, and he cried out in agony. And then the pain was gone, and Gretchen kissed him passionately, and whispered into his ear.

"Welcome to Us, darling."

And suddenly Worth was back in the computer room, and time suddenly resumed at its normal pace, and everything seemed unchanged, except... except...

The front of his pants was now wet.

The mind-rape seemed to have occurred in the space of two seconds, or less, if that were even possible, because Saoirse was still in the same position, looking up at him with a thoroughly shocked expression.

Worth turned his head to look at Gretchen. She stood there now, with her hands outstretched. She didn't speak, but he heard her voice in his head all the same.

Come to me, Worth. Come to me now.

Worth slowly started walking to Gretchen. She smiled as she saw him respond to her call.

But then Saoirse grabbed his arm and pulled him around. "No, Worth!" she cried.

Worth froze, clearly torn. She grabbed his head in her hands, forcing him to stare into her crystal green eyes.

"Come back to me, Worth," She whispered. "Come on."

Worth blinked rapidly and shuddered as if waking from a deep sleep. Saoirse must have liked what she saw in his eyes because she smiled and grabbed his hand.

They started to run, even as Gretchen pointed to them, opened her mouth wide, and gave an inhuman scream.

Everyone in the room started to run after them even as Worth and Saoirse ran for the stairwell. Even as they were running down the stairs they could hear the sounds of their pursuers behind them.

12