Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 17

Story Info
Orson Merrick is controlled by US.... or is he?
3.6k words
4.61
2.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 17

By Gary LM Martin

Just one. We only need one.

The Voice had been working on Orson Merrick ever since he had been Infected. But Orson had been unusually resistant.

Merrick was on his way to meet with Casey Alvin, a member of a local resistance group. We desperately wanted to infect a member of that group.

"No," said Merrick. "I won't infect her."

You will Infect her. Or we will make you Infect your sister.

No, not Heather!

Yes, Heather.

Merrick licked his lips desperately. "You'll be satisfied with only Casey? You won't Infect the rest of the group?"

We only want eyes and ears in the group. We only need one. The rest of the group will not be Infected.

"I have your promise on that?"

Yes.

"All right, then."

Merrick went to his rendezvous with Casey. She was a beautiful, young brunette in her 20's. He personally found her quite attractive. That would make what he was about to do both harder, and easier.

Casey smiled and hugged him when she saw him. She trusted Merrick. He had been feeding her group information for weeks now. But now he was about to feed her something of an altogether different kind.

They were in abandoned room in a wreck of an old apartment building. The floor was hard and dusty, but would serve.

"So what do you have for me today?" Casey smiled, unaware of the peril presented by her question.

Infect! Touch her hands!

"I have some information about a Hunter trap being set in McLean," said Merrick.

Infect the female now!

"What's happening?"

"The police will be setting up traffic stops on all the main roads to search for Uninfecteds," said Merrick.

Begin touching the female now!

Suddenly Merrick felt a great sexual desire within him. Images of him making love to Casey filled his mind, of both of them, nude, with Merrick on top of her, filling her young body with his delightful hardness. He felt the sudden strong urge to take her, right then and there.

"When is this happening?" Casey asked, still unaware of her danger.

The Voice fed Merrick images of himself thrusting in her, watching her face groan with pleasure as he took her, feeling the tightness of her vagina around his rock hard penis.

Merrick, sexually inflamed, finally couldn't take any more, and moved his hand-

Yes, yes, touch the female!

-and pulled a datapad out of his pocket. "Here's all the information you need on the locations of the roadblocks," said Merrick. "Dates, times, places."

Touch her now, or we will make you Infect your sister!

"Thank you!" said Casey, so grateful. "There's just one thing I want to ask you."

This is your final chance! Your sister is next!

Merrick looked at Casey inquiringly.

She said, "Well, it's just that... you work in the Department of Hunters, right? Don't they realize you're uninfected?"

Merrick simply smiled, patted her on her shoulder, a clothed part of her shoulder, and said, "See you next time."

As he left, the Voice raged at him.

Your sister will be taken. Painfully. Your 19 year old sister. You will do it, or you will be made to watch others do it!

And then Merrick, seeing Casey leaving in the distance, laughed.

"I know you took Heather two months ago," said Merrick. "You didn't think I knew that, did you? What are you going to do, Infect her a second time?"

Suddenly Merrick felt the sexual urges within him double in strength.

Infect! Infect!

But Merrick only smiled. "Thanks. That feels good." The sexual urges he was feeling was only a fraction of what other Infected could be made to feel. It was like a mild stimulant, like the one got watching an attractive newscaster.

Merrick returned to the office as the Voice continued to rage. He simply ignored it.

Orson Merrick had been infected through the NR-1 vaccine. A bad batch of the NR-1 vaccine, or depending on your perspective, a less-bad batch of the vaccine. It had been a less potent version produced by a production error which didn't allow the virus to mature as much as it should have before being Serumized.

So Orson Merrick had been Infected, and he could hear the Voice, but all the Voice could truly do was to offer suggestions. Suggestions Orson Merrick was perfectly free to ignore. Which he did.

In a sense, instead of Orson being trapped inside his head with the virus in control, the virus was trapped inside his head with Orson in control. And the virus didn't like it one bit. It had no way of communicating its plight to others. All it could do was plead with Orson to call for help. Which, of course, Orson had no intention of doing.

His immediate boss, Samantha Strivers, greeted him when he entered the office. The DC branch of the Bureau of Hunters was a busy place.

"The boss wants to see you, Orson," said Strivers. The boss. That meant Samantha's boss. That might mean trouble. Had he been discovered?

She knows about you. You are going to be Reinfected.

"Sure thing. Sam," said Orson. He went upstairs to the Director's office.

Everyone was terrified of the new Director. It was said she had a sky-high ESPer rating, and was supposed to be able to read people's minds. She was a very sexy woman in her mid 30's. She had a gorgeous body and flaunted it. She wore a silky open shirt which showed off her gorgeous breasts, short skirts, dark pantyhose and high heels. It was said that a mere glance from those sultry dark eyes could give a man an instant erection.

And her name was Gretchen McCallister.

As Orson entered her office, he saw Gretchen, dressed silver satin blouse and a short skirt, standing with her legs spread apart as she read a datapad. The sunlight illuminated her legs through her skirt. Orson's pulse jumped as she looked up from her datapad.

"Ah, Orson, good to see you," she said, staring at him with those piercing dark eyes.

Gretchen was supposed to be able to read people's minds... and yet she never seemed to know what was going on in Orson's.

"What can I do for you, Ma'am?" He asked politely.

Gretchen's eyebrows arched and she gave a small smile, as if she had just thought of something extremely interesting he could do for her. But she only said, "I've been looking at your productivity records. The number of Infections in your section are down 25% this quarter."

She knows. You will be Reinfected, the voice gloated.

We'll see about that.

"We're a victim of our own success," said Orson, ready with his response. "As we Infect more and more of the remaining stragglers, there are fewer and fewer left to be found."

Gretchen gave him a hard look. "A compelling argument, except for the fact that the other sections don't report a similar drop in new Infections. They don't seem to have any problem finding any of the Uninfected."

"They search for just anyone. We look for resistors. They are harder to find." Orson was cool, calm, and collected. He had an answer ready for everything.

You are not fooling her.

Gretchen stared at him for a long moment, as if trying to decide if she believed him. Or perhaps the look from her powerful eyes was a form of interrogation. Gretchen found that long silences often made weaker men confess under her gaze. But after a moment, she only said, "We're running a series of traffic stops in McLean tomorrow. I want you to supervise." She looked at him for any sign of reticence.

"Of course," said Orson. He tried not to smile. They might pick up a handful of Uninfected, but all the key resistance fighters would be far away. And when he announced his failure, he wouldn't be held to blame. How could he? The plan had been Gretchen's, not his.

Gretchen stared at him for a moment longer and gave a frosty smile. "That's all. Thank you."

********

The traffic stops the following day yielded the results Orson expected. Four Uninfected, a pitifully small number for such a massive expenditure of Hunter resources. But he could not be held to blame. How could he?

During a downtime, he contacted Casey, and told her they had to meet.

Casey appeared in the old apartment building. She was wearing a tight shirt that accentuated her large breasts.

Look how luscious they are. Wouldn't you like to squeeze them?

"I have some new information for you," said Orson.

She smiled up at him, even as she caught him staring at her breasts. Casey trusted him.

Imagine yourself sucking on those marvelous teats.

"There's a convoy of components for Unity Towers travelling through Alexandria tomorrow," said Orson.

"Unity Towers?" said Casey, sounding impressed. Destroying Unity Towers had been a top priority of the resistance.

Wouldn't you like to make love to her?

The Voice fed an image of Orson, thrusting inside of Casey's moist, warm vagina. She was so tight, he felt waves of pleasure going up and down his body.

"Yes, Unity Towers," said Orson. He handed her a datapad. "Ambush them at the point indicated here, and they'll never know what hit them."

"Thank you!" said Casey, smiling at him.

Orson imaged himself exploding inside of Casey, filling her body with Infection, and Casey, her body slick with sweat, moaning in pleasure, and also in pain.

We can make this happen. All you need do is-

"You're quite welcome," Orson said politely.

When he returned to the office, Gretchen McCallister wanted to see him. It was about the traffic stops.

"Only four Uninfecteds?" she said. This time she moved around her desk and went behind him. Orson did not dare turn to look at her.

"Unfortunately," said Orson. He tried not to jump when he felt her starting to delicately rub his shoulders. Could she sense his mind by touching his body?

"I didn't think it was the best use of resources," said Orson.

"You didn't?" said Gretchen, continuing to rub.

"No offense meant," said Orson, struggling to stay calm under her touch. "But I think we should be focusing more on undercover work to ferret out resistance groups."

"That hasn't yielded much results in recent weeks either." Gretchen started to rub more intensely now. "My, you are tense." She turned her head so she could look him in the eye.

Orson smiled back innocently.

"I still think that's the best way to proceed," said Orson. "It's slow, it's steady, but gets results in the end."

Gretchen removed her hands, and looked at him, as if considering.

Considering what?

"All right," she said, as if satisfied by what she saw. "We'll try it your way, for a while."

"Thank you," said Orson.

She knows you are defective.

If she knows, why did she let me go?

She is observing.

Orson had to walk a fine line. He wanted to protect the resistance groups, but at the same time he had to capture Uninfecteds, or else his real identity would be discovered. So he tried to compromise, arranging a few stings to Infect a small number of resistance members.

But not members of Casey's group.

When the news came in that the convoy of Unity Tower components had been ambushed and totally destroyed, Orson showed no outward reaction. But shortly thereafter Gretchen started to call each section head into her office, one at a time, at one hour intervals. What was she doing in there with them, for a whole hour?

When his turn came, Orson felt a bit of trepidation.

But Gretchen simply smiled at him. She was sitting on the couch by her desk. She patted a seat and gestured for him to sit down. He did.

"You heard about the strike on the Unity Tower shipment," Gretchen said.

"Yes," said Orson.

"Seven trucks full of vital components were all destroyed," said Gretchen.

"Terrible," said Orson.

"Yes, it is," said Gretchen, looking into his eyes. "Information about that convoy passed through this office."

"Do you think someone here leaked the information?"

"It's a possibility," said Gretchen.

"But we're all Infected," said Orson.

"Are we?" she said, with a smile. She started to rub his hand playfully.

"I'm pretty sure we are," said Orson.

"We'll figure it out," said Gretchen. "We always do."

Orson started to get sexually excited as Gretchen rubbed oily pheromone into it. "Yes, We do," Orson agreed, staring into her eyes.

Orson knew that he needed to get out of there right now! But somehow, all thoughts of escape were dulled by Gretchen's heavy brown eyes. They stared into him, sapping him of his will to resist. And so he just sat there and let her rub more pheromone into him.

Gretchen started rubbing his arms, being very obvious about what she was doing, and she even smiled at him, to let him know that she knew.

Good! She has discovered you!

As his mind began to get cloudy, Orson realized that if Gretchen had sex with him, she would drain his most passionate mental energies. His feelings for the resistance. She would know everything.

But even more importantly, she would Reinfect him. He would fully become one of Us.

But as Gretchen rubbed her hands on his face, Orson found he could no longer resist. She was just so intoxicating. He didn't resist when she slowly removed his clothes. He watched with awe rather than horror as she removed her own. For a woman in her 30's, Gretchen had perfect, large, firm breasts without a hint of sag. And between her legs her hair was brown rather than red as it was on the top of her head, but it was a thick busy triangle, with her womanhood nestled snugly between it.

Gretchen pulled Orson over to her couch, and had him lay down on his back.

She climbed on top of him, highlighting the thick curls between her legs, and her large, fleshy, hanging breasts, and smiled knowingly at him.

Oh my God. She is so beautiful.

And she is about to Infect me, and discover who I really am.

Gretchen grabbed Orson's member and put it into her. She started to ride up and down. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, the sexiest Orson had ever known. Orson couldn't help but admire her conically shaped breasts as they jiggled up and down with every thrust.

And yet, he was also aware of the tip of his penis, being roughly stimulated by the insides of Gretchen's vagina. Of the inevitable Serum which even now was working its way into the tip of his organ, heading to his brain.

In the short time he had left, Orson started to drain some of Gretchen's feelings. His pre-existing level of Infection at least allowed that. He sensed some of her passions. They were all about lust. Gretchen was filled with lust for other people. Men, women, everyone. Especially some woman named Anna who Orson didn't know, and someone new, a man named Worth.... Orson started to absorb some of it.

But he also felt a drain on his own brain at the same time. Gretchen was starting to draw on his own his passions too. His passion for the resistance. His passion for Casey.

If she didn't know before, she surely knew now.

But Gretchen just smiled and kept riding him, until he exploded inside of her. She was such an expert in these things, that she arranged her own orgasm to coincide with her own, and they smiled at each other as they both climaxed together.

And then Orson felt the burning, in his penis, slowly working its way up. He was running out of time.

Afterwards, when Gretchen was lying in the sheets with him, during the quiet period, she said, "Well, that was a pleasure. I haven't had an Uninfected in a long time."

There was no sense denying it now. "If I had to be Infected, I'm glad it was from you," he said, and he meant it. Gretchen was the sexiest woman she had ever been with.

"Why thank you, darling," Gretchen said, looking very flattered, as she touched his lips with a finger and smiled slyly at him. For a moment, they just enjoyed things as they were. Then she said, "How did it happen?"

"I'm not sure. I think it was a bad batch of vaccine," said Orson. "How did you know?"

"It wasn't difficult," said Gretchen, smiling as she playfully rubbed his hair. "I've been observing you for some time. But now you're going to genuinely help us crush the resistance, aren't you?"

Orson was silent. He shook his head.

"I have a feeling, any minute from now, that you're going to change your mind about that," Gretchen smiled.

And then, as if on cue, the moment came. Orson grabbed his head and screamed as he felt the incredible pain. Then it ended.

"Contact has been made," he said woodenly.

"And about time too," said Gretchen. Her tone hardened instantly. "Now. This resistance group you've been working with. I trust you know where their operation is?"

"Of course," said Orson woodenly.

"Take a team of hunters in, and Infect them all," said Gretchen. She looked Orson in the eyes. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," said Orson, starting to get up.

Gretchen pulled at his arm. "Then there's no immediate hurry, is there?" Something about him... something about his... vitality... fascinated her. Aroused her.

"Do you wish me to proceed?" Orson asked.

"Yes, but... it can wait a few minutes more." Smiling broadly, she pulled him back down.

********

A team of 20 Hunters descended on the abandoned house in Potomac, Maryland. They took the resistance group totally by surprise. The team, armed with blasters, disarmed all of them and put them into binders.

When Casey saw Orson, she looked at him with a world of hurt in her eyes. "Orson? How could you?"

Orson grabbed Casey, and turned to his team of Hunters. "Take these others in."

"What are you going to do with that one?" one of his men asked.

"I think this one can't wait to be Infected," said Orson. "I'm going to make her part of Us right now."

"No! Noooo!" Casey screamed, as Orson dragged her upstairs. He took her into the bedroom and closed the door. A moment later, they heard the van with the prisoners pulling away.

"Why?" Casey cried. "Why did you turn on us?"

"You might say I had a change of mind," said Orson, looking out the window, to make sure his men were gone. They were. Then he turned back to her.

"What now? You're going to Infect me?" Casey asked.

"That's one option," said Orson. "The other is I can let you go."

"Are you serious?"

"Go to the abandoned gas station in town. Hide there. I'll arrange for someone to come and get you out of the metro DC area tomorrow morning," said Orson.

She looked at him, no longer trembling, and studied his face for a long moment. "You're serious, aren't you? Why did you betray us? Why are you saving me?"

"I did what I had to do," said Orson woodenly. "No go, before I change my mind."

Casey looked at Orson indecisively for a moment, and then she bolted for the door.

********

Orson returned to work. He was congratulated by his coworkers for arresting so many Uninfected. Eleven of them! That was quite a coup.

Gretchen called him to her office. She was all smiles.

"Good work," she said, moving behind him. She started to rub his shoulders.

"Thank you," he said.

"I expect that this kind of improved productivity will be the norm from now on," said Gretchen. Her fingers felt good on his shoulders.

12