Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 23

Story Info
Anson's family freed if he convinces Gretchen he loves her.
5.3k words
4.53
2.8k
3
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 23

By Gary LM Martin

Anson was given two days of rest. Gretchen always wanted to give his body time to recharge before she used him again. But his mind was another matter. His entire family had been stripped from him. Not merely stripped from him, but forced to join a new family. An alien family. Something they called Us.

He could only imagine the unspeakable things they would be made to do. Maggie would be forced to have sex with other men. So would the girls. They would be whored out, their bodies used by an alien virus. Even worse, Anson might never see his wife or daughters again.

As he reflected on all his worst fear, Gretchen, hovering just out of sight near his cell, used her ESPer abilities to listen to his thoughts, smiled, and took copious mental notes.

********

When Anson was brought before her again, two days later, Gretchen welcomed him warmly.

"It's so good to see you, Anson," she said, smiling flirtatiously at him. "Take off your clothes and go to the couch, please."

"Why?" said Anson sullenly.

"Because I asked you to." She stared into him with those dark eyes. She gave him the slightest nudge with her mind.

That was all that was needed. He went over to the couch and started removing his clothes, of his own free will.

Good. Nothing was more thrilling to Gretchen then seeing Anson complying voluntarily. Nothing. That was why she hadn't brought him into Us. Anson was her own pet art project. He would be her crowning achievement, her masterpiece.

This time Gretchen undressed herself, pulling off one long leather glove and then the other, smiling as she caught Anson furtively looking at her. She removed her earrings and started unbuttoning her blouse, never taking her eyes off of Anson as he peeled off his own clothes. As he pulled down his pants Gretchen admired his firm ass. She had never spanked him. For a moment she wondered what it would feel like, and imagined absorbing his waves of humiliation. She smiled to herself as she fantasized briefly about it as she unclipped her bra and removed her skirt.

Anson, totally nude now, lay down on the couch, but his eyes were on Gretchen as she removed her pantyhose, and finally her panties. She saw his eyes widening with lust.

Good.

Gretchen dangled one of her high heel shoes in one hand, as she walked sinuously over to him, rotating her hips and ass in a very feminine way. She looked down at his prone, naked body and savored the view. Seeing Anson just lying there helplessly, seeing his firm hairy chest, his equally hairy penis just putty in her hands, waiting to be used, sent such a thrill through her body.

"You can sit up now, Anson," Gretchen smiled.

"I can?" Anson said, but he did just that, a puzzled look on his face. He wondered what Gretchen had planned for him.

He was even more startled when Gretchen, still totally nude, sat down on the couch right next to him.

"Anson, I have an offer for you," she said, putting a hand on his shoulder. Her touch was electric.

"An offer?" said Anson, immediately on guard.

"Um hm," said Gretchen. She raised her hand holding her high heel shoe, and gently rubbed the sharp heel up and down his upper arm. "How would you like your family to be freed?"

"What do you mean, freed?" said Anson, his eyes narrowing.

"Freed of Us." said Gretchen, looking at him slyly as ran the heel of her shoe against his inner thigh. She moved it in a line up and down, close to his penis, as she stared at him intently.

That immediately got Anson's attention. "Could you... could you Uninfect them?"

"Of course," Gretchen whispered in his ear. Her breath was hot. Her heel now moved to his chest, rubbing against his nipples, softly but intently.

"Why... why would you do that?" said Anson.

"Because if I did something for you... I would expect you to do something for me," said Gretchen, giving him a very suggestive look. Her heel moved down to his pubic hair, moving up and down, zigzagging this way and that, but always moving in a pattern, always moving closer to the base of his penis, before quickly pulling away.

"What... what would you want?" Anson asked.

"For you to become my lover," said Gretchen promptly.

"What?" said Anson, louder this time.

She turned his head to face her and spoke very directly to him. "I want you to become my lover." She stared at him with her big dark eyes. As she did, Anson felt the heel of her shoe rubbing against his shaft and then the head of his penis. Anson gasped as it scratched him painfully, but even as it pained him, he felt it starting to stiffen shamefully.

"Become your lover? No.... I couldn't!" said Anson.

"That's a shame," said Gretchen, with an expression that said nothing of the sort. She moved her shoe again against the head of his penis, making him gasp. "That means your daughters are going to be sent out to fuck hundreds of men. Thousands, eventually. And I haven't even begun to tell you our special plans for Maggie."

"No... no...."

"You can save them, Anson. You can save all of them," she whispered into his ear. The heel was working hard now, against the shaft and head of his penis, and he was beginning to stiffen. Then the heel went underneath his balls, and started to push up from below in the sensitive spot just behind his testicles. Somehow this created an extremely pleasurable tingling on the head of Anson's semi-erect penis which made him gasp.

Gretchen looked at him questioningly. "Can you do it, Anson? Could you be my lover?" she asked.

"I... I don't know," said Anson, feeling confused and bewildered.... And aroused.

"An honest answer," said Gretchen, appreciatively. She dropped her shoe. As it hit the ground with a clatter, she thought she saw a faint shadow of disappointment cross Anson's face. Excellent. She looked him firmly in the eyes "For this to work, you would have to be convincing. Utterly convincing."

"Convincing?"

"You would have to convince me that you are deeply, passionately, in love with me," said Gretchen. Her lips were so close to his, so thick and juicy and red. She reached over and gave him the wettest of kisses, causing him to groan.

When she pulled back, she said, "Can you do it, Anson?"

"You... you want me to be your lover?" said Anson. His tired mind tried to process this. "You, who arranged to have that man make love to and Infect my wife?"

"That was me," Gretchen acknowledged. She reached down between her legs, and coated her fingers with her own wetness. Then she snaked her hand forwards, reaching down between Anson's legs, to slowly move her hand through his pubic hair, to the base of his penis. She circled her wet hand around it, just the base, and felt his semi-erect organ starting to assemble some more.

Anson looked terribly conflicted. "I have to make love to you, the person who arranged for the very same man who fucked my wife to also fuck my daughter Natalie and Infect her with your hivemind?"

"That was also me," Gretchen acknowledged. She starting to kiss his neck as she experimentally worked her hand up and down the entire length of his shaft, to see what might develop. Anson was stiffening even as he displayed outrage, but Gretchen knew better.

"You, who used Natalie to Infect Shelley?"

"Um hm," Gretchen whispered, this time starting to work her fingers all the way up to the head of his penis. She rubbed the extra sensitive tip with her thumb and forefinger, making Anson gasp, before moving her hand down again. She smiled as he openly displayed his arousal to her touch.

Anson was starting to breathe more rapidly now as Gretchen stimulated him. "You, who used Maggie to Infect Audrey?"

"Yessss. That was meeeeeee," Gretchen hissed, in such a sexy way. She worked her hand slowly up and down his shaft as she worked a trail of kisses around his neck. She was pleased to see he was breathing in sync with her hand movements, subtly rocking back and forth as she fisted him.

Anson gasped again. "I... I hate you. You are the most... the most...."

"The most what, Anson?" She stared at him with the most beautiful dark eyes.

"The most... the most vile, wicked cunt... I have ever met."

If Anson was expecting an explosion of outrage, he would have been surprised. Gretchen gave him a sunny smile. "Why Anson, that's the most passionate thing you've ever said to me," she said, feeling a deep thrill inside her body, even her cunt.

Anson glared at her. "And you want me to love you? I'd rather kill you first!"

Gretchen, not at all discouraged, kept working her hand up and down, up and down, building a rhythm. Her ESPer enhanced senses told her that Anson's breathing was following the rhythm of her hand even more closely now--up, inhale, down, exhale, up, inhale, down, exhale. She was controlling him now, even if he didn't fully realize it. After doing this for a long moment, Gretchen gave him a wet kiss and looked searchingly into his eyes and said, "But if you couldn't kill me, what would you do?"

She continued to work her hand up and down, up and down, clenching him more tightly, but still sliding easily up and down his shaft because of the slick wetness she had scooped from her vagina. She saw Anson wince in pain/pleasure and stared at him with her big dark eyes. "What would you do, Anson?"

Anson looked at her, at her gorgeous red hair, at her sexy dark eyes, at her bright, thick red curved lips, and knew exactly what he would do. "I would fuck you!' he said in a gravelly, deep voice. "I would fuck your brains out!"

Success!

"Then do it, Anson. Do it now!" said Gretchen, still working her hand up and down on his shaft, which was now hard like a rock, moving slowly but powerfully, as she brought her lips so tantalizingly close to his.

And as Anson stared at Gretchen's luscious red lips, right in front of his, and felt the intense stimulation in his penis caused by her dainty hand, he suddenly realized how badly he wanted her. Anson hated her, but he wanted her even more. Anson grabbed her and pressed his lips against hers, grinding with the furious desire to release badly pent up need. It was as if a long restrained dam had finally burst. Anson kissed her firmly, passionately, suddenly desperate to feel his arch enemy's body against his.

Gretchen eagerly returned the favor, and suddenly Anson and Gretchen were kissing and hugging as full fledged lovers, loving the feeling of their bodies pressed tightly together as their lips grinded hungrily against each other. Gretchen wanted Anson, and he wanted her, and in that moment they were in perfect sync with each other. And then Anson started to kiss her face, all around, and then when Gretchen whispered, "My neck, Anson!", Anson started hard kissing her there, acting like the perfect sex partner eager to please his mate.

Gretchen was loving it. She always knew that beneath the surface of his anger and rage that Anson felt this way about her. She could have had him as part of Us; she also could have had him using her ESPer powers; but taking him of his own free will made her feel more sexy and vibrant than she had ever felt before.

"Touch my breasts, Anson," she whispered.

Anson complied, eagerly and without any coercion. He was her full fledged lover now and would do anything to please her. He started to cup her breasts gently from below, as if he were weighing them reverently. Then he squeezed them tightly.

Gretchen moaned and whispered, "Is that how you touch Maggie, Anson?"

Anson gave her a curt nod.

"Touch them like you touch her, Anson. Make love to me like I'm Maggie!"

In any other time the request would have horrified him, but he was so driven by the mad lust burning in his head and his penis that he readily complied. He caressed Gretchen's breasts lovingly even as he lowered his head to suck on her teats, first one, and then the other. Gretchen cried out as, one by one, her teats grew long and hard. When Anson was done her teats were long and red and wet and pointing straight at her new lover.

Gretchen lay back on the couch and let Anson work on her. Anson acted like a crazed man who hadn't had sex in years, rubbing, touching, sampling, kissing, caressing. He couldn't get enough of Gretchen, of her fabulous body, her heavy breasts, her strong muscular legs, her tight frame, her lovely hair, and her large kissable lips, and Gretchen loved every moment of it.

As Anson sampled her every possible way he could, Gretchen started to grind her pubic hair against the head of his penis, slowly working it in a rough circle. Anson cried out and kissed her harder.

"Oh Gretchen! Oh Gretchen! That feels so good!" Anson cried, in an unfamiliar high pitched voice.

"Does it, dear?"

"Yes!" His face was etched with need. "Please Honey, ... I need to come... please... I need to come badly," Anson found himself crying.

"You want to put it in me, Anson?"

"Yes!" he cried. His penis was about to explode!

"What will you do if I let you make love to me?" Her eyes were shining, savoring this very moment.

"Anything!" Anson gasped. "Whatever you want... whatever you need.... anything...." He gasped. At that moment it might even have been true.

Gretchen gave a cold smile which chilled him to the core. She sampled his lust, but also something new, something delicious. Subservience. Oh how delicious it tasted!

It was time.

Gretchen nodded. "All right, Anson, I'll give you want you want." She lifted her knees and spread her legs, showing her bright red thick labial lips perfectly framed by her dark brown pubic hair. "Put in me, Anson. Make love to me, slave." She smirked. Gretchen had offered him her vagina, but in the most mocking and demeaning way.

At that moment, Anson looked down at Gretchen McCallister, the person he hated the most in the world, his jailer, his torturer, his tormentor. But his tormentor was also the sexiest woman he had ever seen, and right now he needed to be inside of her more than anything.

And so without any hesitation he plunged right into her.

"Ooooooh!" he cried. He had had sex with Gretchen before, but never like this! She felt so warm so tight, so sexy! He was making love to her as the initiator, not as a captive, but as a full fledged lover! It was like he was making love to her as a free man! Anson joyously plunged in and out of her rapidly in very excited, jagged, uneven strokes. Her tight body, her heavy breasts, her furry cunt, she was so fucking sexy!

"Does it feel good, Anson?"

"Yes!" Anson gasped, looking terribly vulnerable. "Really good!" His lust was infectious like the plague. It drove Gretchen to the heights of arousal as surely as if he had infected her with alien pheromones. The frictioning of his penis inside of her, the intensity of his need, of his desire for her, quickly drove her mad for more.

"Oh yes!" said Gretchen, gasping as he filled her. She wrapped her arms around him. "Make love to me, Anson! Make love to me like there's no tomorrow!"

Anson, feeling his own urgency, did just that, pounding her pussy even more vigorously, grunting as he felt his insane needs getting closer and closer to being met. As he did, he looked down at the sight of his stiff rod moving in and out of her tight, dark furry bush and was inflamed even more.

"Do you like to watch, Anson?" Gretchen asked, her arms around his neck. "You like to watch yourself putting it into me, don't you?"

Anson didn't answer, but just grunted in pain and joy as the head of his penis was wonderfully stimulated. "I... hate you," he finally gasped.

"That's what makes it so good, lover," said Gretchen, hugging him tightly.

Suddenly, Anson noticed red streaks on his penis. "What is that?" he gasped.

"A little unexpected period blood. It happens, sometimes," Gretchen said apologetically. "You like it, don't you? You'd fuck me if I had bear traps down there! You'd fuck me if I had boiling oil down there! Wouldn't you, Anson? Wouldn't you? Tell me!" she shouted.

"Yes! Yes I would!" Anson shouted back, in anger and frustration, thrusting into her like a man who has just conquered the love of his life.

Gretchen shouted back at him. "Come on, Anson, really give it to me! Pound me really hard! Give me the hardest hate fucking of your entire life!"

The passion of her words, her shining eyes, her mocking smile, her tight cunt, the red streaks on his shaft, all of it inflamed Anson to no end. And then to Gretchen's pure delight, Anson growled loudly started pounding into her unmercilessly. He took an iron grip on her shoulders and banged her so hard that her breasts jolted violently back and forth with each move. He saw that mocking smile and he silenced it, grinding his lips against hers. He fucked her so hard, he almost wanted to fuck the life out of her! This was hate-fucking at its most extreme, and it excited and inflamed Gretchen with a passion. They were no longer tormentor and captive; they were simply two bodies fucking each other to the absolute maximum!

Gretchen met his intensity her own, wrapping her legs and arms tightly around him in an implacable grip and forcing her tongue into his mouth to duel with his.

As they fucked passionately together, Gretchen felt his lust and hatred intricately intertwined with each other, emanating from Anson in strong waves. It tasted so good! Anson always tasted so good! Her nipples became as hard as rocks. Her vagina tightened on his penis like a clamp.

The friction was too much for Anson, who felt himself crossing a line which couldn't be uncrossed. He half heartedly tried to pull out, mouthing, "No... no..." but Gretchen held him tightly in place, rotating her hips, grinding on the head of his penis with her tight cunt muscles to stimulate him even further. And then....

Anson came!

Anson surged into her with enormously powerful pulses that shot all the way into her uterus, emptying his balls into her with an incendiary mixture of rage and love. His squirts were so strong that Gretchen could feel his sperm shooting into her. And then Anson's overwhelming orgasm and feelings of lust and shame triggered her own.

Gretchen climaxed!

Gretchen's head jerked back, her body became stiff, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. "AAANNNNNSOOOOOOOONNNN!" She cried.

And then, suddenly, all was still.

********

They lay together for a long time, enjoying the afterglow.

"That was soooo good," Gretchen finally whispered, as her fingers played with the hair on his chest.

"I hate you," said Anson softly.

"That's what made it so good," said Gretchen earnestly. "Tell me, you liked it, didn't you? Didn't you?"

"No!" Anson cried.

"You can't lie to me, Anson. Your body can't lie to me. Your mind can't lie to me. You're craaaazy about me," Gretchen smiled.

"You're deluded."

"Am I?" said Gretchen. "Who just made love to his arch enemy?"

Anson bit his lip in shame. It was true. Somehow she had manipulated him into betraying himself and his family. He felt miserable now, ashamed and embarrassed. He hated himself for continuing to lay with her. He hated himself for enjoying the feeling of her warm body against his. He shouldn't be acting like he enjoyed it!

Finally, he roused himself to sit up.

But Gretchen just pushed him back down.

"What more do you want from me? I fucked you!"

"And quite a good job you did of it too," Gretchen smiled lovingly at him. "But we're not quite done yet."

"What else is there?"

12