Alien Mine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other women, Sandy, Kiania, and Thea, all seemed to find a reason to touch her, take her hand and tell her how glad they were that she was there. That disturbed her because she expected them to be angry that Rhys was going to have sex with her, but their touch also excited her. By the time breakfast was over, she was in a daze with a slow-burning need that wouldn't go away.

Mei offered no resistance as two of the women led her to the bed, undressing her. Mei was nearly panting, and the awkwardness was forgotten, and by the time she was naked and in bed, Mei was more than ready. Rhys took off his clothes and laid beside her, the woman Sandy on the other side. Rhys and the woman took turns kissing her, she had never been kissed by a woman, and Rhys kissed her like no other man had, as if she was exciting and precious.

Fingers caressed her everywhere, her nipples, thighs, along her neck. Kisses followed, and then there were two mouths on her, each sucking a nipple. Mei didn't understand why she was so aroused, but her body jumped at every touch, her sex wet, and it needed to be touched.

Mei muttered love words in Chinese, lost in the sensations. She almost screamed in frustration as fingers ghosted over her sex so lightly and then were gone again. She spread her thighs wantonly, thrusting her pelvis up, seeking the fingers again, and mewling in frustration to find them gone.

"She's as ready as she will ever be," Sandy said. "She is very susceptible to the pheromones."

"Yes, she is very wet," Rhys said as he ran his tongue over her nether lips, tasting her for the first time and enjoying Mei's sudden gasp at the contact.

Mei felt a maelstrom of emotions sweep over her, and then she felt a tongue on her pussy, another first-time experience. It seemed she had no control of her body because, and to her embarrassment, she spread her legs even farther and gasped, "Yes, Please, More." The tongue was gone, and Mei moaned again, but it was immediately replaced with another. Then Rhys was kissing her, and she reached for him, finding his cock. When she touched it, she felt another wave of excitement.

" Stroke it," whispered someone in her ear. Then Rhys told her she was a good girl for being so obedient, and the excitement climbed even higher. When Rhys finally entered her, Mei was ready to explode. She did not have all that much experience, but she lifted her legs, spreading them as far as possible. Rhys entered her slowly, watching her emotions. There was no symbiont for him to make a connection with, but he did have some ability to know what she was feeling.

He just kept telling her she was a good girl, such an obedient, good girl, and Mei was lost under the influence of the pheromones on her mind Rhys inside her. Pleasure exploded in a whirlwind of excitement and arousal, and Mei screamed as her first orgasm in a decade hit her, and her body arched in ecstasy.

"Good girl," said Sandy as she captured her mouth. Mei felt a hand reach down and gently rub over her clitoris As Rhys started stroking in and out of her body again. Other girls were kissing her, caressing her breasts. She began to cum again and felt a finger slip into her bottom; nothing had ever been in there before. Despite the strange sensation, she came again, hard as Rhys joined her. She heard all the women moan and shout out at the same time as if they came as well.

Sandy felt the wave of orgasms wash over her. The first time with one of the girls was always the best, giving them a symbiont and knowing they would become part of her family. Something inside her reached out for the nascent symbiont just entering Mei's body. She tried to grab it, make it hers, but Rhys was already there blocking her. There was a spark of sudden rage that went away almost immediately. She hardly even noticed these sudden urges anymore, but Rhys did, and so did his Bob.

Mei was limp and did not resist as they fed her the cum that ran out of her vagina, and then hands brought her mouth down to Rhys's cock and told her to take him in her mouth to get the cum off. Good girl, so obedient they kept saying, and Mei's little bud between her legs responded every time; it liked hearing those words.

Rhys and the girls fed her cum four times. He came in Mei twice, but Sandy wanted her to suck the cum from the other girls. "Better to break the ice as soon as possible," she said. Sandy held Mei's mouth to her pussy and arched her hips as Mei stroked her clit with her tongue as Sandy directed. Mei fell asleep after Rhys came in her again, her brain overloaded.

When he came, Rhys could detect Leslie and Thea as well. Not as strong, but their symbionts were beginning to respond. Good thing Leslie was at home already and not in a meeting. That wouldn't have gone well for her.

"We are getting better at this," Sandy observed, "but not like you are thinking," she said with a smile. "When the four of us are together, we seem to overwhelm them. I noticed it with Leslie and Thea, but especially this time. Mei had never been with another woman, I could tell, yet she willingly sucked your cum from Thea and my pussy's. She also licked us to an orgasm without any resistance. I wonder if the change in sexual orientation happens immediately, or if it is just the emotional control we are exerting to make her like it."

Kiania laughed, "what are you doing to her? You never let the rest of us in on your plans."

"No," said Rhys, "you will just have to wait and see."

Sandy's symbiont felt the nascent symbiotic life begin to take form in the human and tried to reach out to it. Instead of making contact and taking control it found barriers already in place, and was blocked from any influence by the human Rhys and his symbiont. The symbiont's impotent rage was unmistakable at being denied the control it wanted, but it could do nothing without the human host.

Sandy felt the strong emotions but quickly dismissed them. She didn't understand the flashes of anger and suppressed them, instead moving closer to Rhys. Touching him always seemed to calm her, and besides being pressed up against his naked body just felt right.

"She tries again," Bob told Rhys, ``you have to deal with it before it comes to combat. The mate Sandy is strong, and you have made her stronger. it is only a matter of time before she challenges you directly."

"Yes, you have warned me. I will do what is necessary. She cannot have this one nor Bao, but there will be one for her."

"Giving your mates this much power is dangerous. It is becoming evident that we broke many of the restraints placed on us when we fought to survive. The programming was not just changed but rewritten without the controls the Drans had imposed. We are changing, evolving; even though they are all clones, they are beginning to develop in unpredictable ways.

Rhys acknowledged Bob's concerns. If he was right, Rhys might end up destroying someone he loved. Rhys didn't need or want absolute control. Slaves might have worked for the Drans, but humans were different, and even if he could exert that much control, it would reduce the effectiveness of everyone. No, he and Bob had discussed another possible solution, but he was reluctant to take that path. He would wait instead despite Bob's warnings.

Smiling, he could feel Bob's disapproval, but it was his decision, and he loved Sandy. He would do whatever was necessary for the human race, and he needed Sandy to play a significant role in the fight. Besides, they needed a pilot; it was time to start looking for one. He would let Sandy make the choice and take the lead with her. It would be a delicate balance, giving Sandy control, but not too much. He preferred Sandy to be strong and independent, but if that did not work, he would have to bind her to him with bonds she could not break.