Alien Mine Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch," Joseph said, rerunning it in extremely slow motion with a timer showing in the corner of the screen.

They saw the one holding Mika get shot in the head, then his body just exploded as he was hit six more times; the rounds coming so fast they sounded like one. Then two of the women turned as one, and the six other terrorists were down, most taken out with a head shot, and one decapitated. Several in the audience grimaced as blood spurted out of the corpse.

"Why can't we see more of them," asked a senior IDF officer. "They barely show up on the camera."

"We don't know; our best guess is some kind of active camouflage."

"No one actually has anything like that," the officer said.

"We welcome any other explanations, but we think this is the case. So let us show you the rest."

"They could make out a little of the outline of the individuals and occasionally a little more as they moved through the room. "It looks as though three of them are female, which is unusual, only one man. They appear to be wearing armor of some kind, we've never seen anything like that, and they have helmets completely covering their features."

They watched in slow motion as two of the women moved gracefully, almost like a dance into the other room, then what sounded like one shot.

"Notice how quick they are firing," Joseph went on, "that was three shots, each one to the head, barely a tenth of a second between the first and the last."

"To give everyone an idea of just what we are seeing, watch this again in regular time," Ido said. They could see the windows break, and blurry figures appeared, gunshots so quick they sounded like one, then again blurry movement as two women left the room, gunshots and they returned, then they disappeared out the window.

"We estimate the two women were moving at approximately 22 meters/second."

"How is that possible?" muttered someone.

"Let me put that in perspective Joseph said; the world record for the 100-meter dash is 9.58 seconds. We estimate the two women were moving fast enough to have dropped that to 4 seconds flat."

The audience was stunned.

The SWAT leader just shook his head.

"What about the one who was decapitated? What kind of weapon was that?"

"Aahh, yes," said Joseph, enjoying his time in the spotlight. "We don't have a good shot, but this is what we can see." Another video came up focused on the other woman. "Watch, she shoots the woman with the bomb trigger, then suddenly there is some kind of weapon in her hand. She is moving so fast it's just a blur in our video, but you can see a backhanded slash across the man's throat, and the head is gone, completely separated from his body. Postmortem examination indicates the weapon had something at least as sharp as a surgical scalpel. Now watch this," Joseph said as they saw the man appear to check on Mika, then running and jumping out the window. "One more piece of video, a lucky shot," he said, switching to a camera that was angled up from the ground between the two buildings. Suddenly they could see parts of a body as they jumped from one building to the next.

"So, where did they go?" the PM asked.

"Unknown sir," said Itamar, head of internal security. "We have locked the building down and scoured it. There is no sign of them, though there are some indications they went to the roof, but then where? There are no unaccounted for helicopters, and we would have seen them if one landed on the roof to take them off."

Any idea who we are dealing with and where they may have gone?" another asked. Mika looked; he was head of Mossad. She had not seen him come in.

"Despite our best efforts, they were in and gone by the time we set off the explosives; when our own men got there, no one was left alive but the hostages."

Faces held blank looks all around as no one had anything to offer. Finally, Michael, head of Mossad, spoke up. "There have been several unexplained things that have happened over the last few months. First, an incident in Iraq that the Americans have been very quiet about, rumors only, but there are stories about some kind of killer robots. Sounds crazy, I know, but as I said, they are being reticent about it. Then the apparent abductions of scientists in China with similar stories, rumor again is that the Chinese have samples of the supposed robots. Finally, there have been several unexplained incidents in Washington DC."

"And also," he went on, "how did they get between buildings? No one can jump that far, but they went both ways, but even more interesting is where did they go. We can track a small drone, and everyone was on alert, but I can tell you there was no unexplained aircraft; my people have checked. And one other thing, all the terrorists were shot once only, except the one about to kill you, Mika. That was the one unprofessional thing they did. He was dead with the first shot, but it looks like two of the other shooters took the time and fired several more shots into his body and two directly to his crotch. That doesn't fit the profile of a professional team. I would further note that it was the two who we guess were women, who somehow still had time to turn and execute the other six."

Eyes were turned to Mika, but she just shook her head and shuddered. "No, I have no idea if it had anything to do with me. After watching all this, it seems I am fortunate to still be alive."

There were a lot of thoughtful looks and speculation, but no one had any idea how to explain it.

"So are we going to take credit for it until we learn who was behind it?" Joseph asked.

Nods from around the table.

"Surely someone must know something," interrupted Mika, "these people are in Israel; they kill the terrorists, rescue us, and disappear. "It has to be someone in Israel," she said, looking around the table wondering which of her colleagues was lying.

The head of Mossad nodded. "Either that or aliens, but I can assure you that the Iran nuclear problem would not be a problem if we had this capability."

"So we are going with the alien hypothesis," the PM asked in a sarcastic voice.

No one answered, but there were several thoughtful looks around the table.

***

The head of Mossad looked at Mika thoughtfully; none of this made sense; he knew no one in Israel was responsible. That meant it had to be foreign, but who had this kind of capability. The Russians didn't seem likely, and even if they could, why would they help. The same goes for the Chinese. That only left the Americans, but it wasn't them unless they had developed some kind of super-soldier that no one knew about. Of course, aliens had been a joke, and why, even if they existed, would they intervene. No, no matter who it was, there had to be a specific reason, and it must have to do with one of the hostages. His men were sifting through records on each of the survivors, checking to see if they had missed something. It would take a few days, but he had his own suspicions.

Was it just a coincidence that they waited to act until Mika was going to be killed? Was that the trigger for the sudden intervention? Mika had been in contact with an American corporation only known as Miranda Group. They were a new technology firm specializing in weapons, and they looked legitimate and heavily invested in Israel. Until something else came up, that was where he would focus his attention. He needed to know more about the company and its relationship with Mika; he was pretty sure the relationship was more than business.

***

Nelya woke naked in her bed, as usual, wondering how much time until her next fix. She had been sleeping better the last few nights, not waking up in nightmares as she usually did. She closed her eyes against the light streaming into her room, and she actually felt a little better than usual. Normal for her now was waiting anxiously for the next fix, always worried that it would not be there. She loathed and hated her husband, wanting nothing more than to watch him die a slow and horrible death. But even when she thought she wanted to kill him, Nelya realized she would never do it; the terror of being at Yaneta's mercy was much greater than her hate.

The drug was so addicting; she wanted it all the time, and just the thought of Yaneta withholding it kept her subdued, submissive, willing to suffer the horror day after day, anything to keep the drugs coming. It had only taken forty-eight hours without it, and she was broken, and the agony from withdrawal so great she would have cut off her own arm to get a fix.

She realized Nikita would be back today, Yaneta as well. She trembled in fear at what they would probably do to her, but it really didn't matter; the most important thing was her next fix; she hoped it was soon.

Nelya forced herself out of bed, went to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face looked better; the bruises where Nikita had slapped and hit her were mostly faded. Her breasts looked better as well, not as swollen but still marked from her last whipping. She had been so proud of her breasts, they cost her father a lot, and she had flaunted them around the world. Now they were a source of torment, the thick rings Yaneta had forced on her piercing her nipples.

Thinking about the pain made her sex moisten; the drugs were always accompanied by pain and sex, and her body responded. To her shame, she now orgasmed whenever Nikita fucked her, no matter how rough. Now that was a new source of torment, Yaneta making her cum in obscene ways, using the small vials of drugs to reinforce the behavior. Her body and mind craved it, the new normal for her, the need for the drugs mixed up with the pain and the sex. Yaneta was pleased with her for now, but she was sure there would be a new way to hurt her when Yaneta got bored.

***

Yaneta felt something move lightly over her breasts, like feathers teasing her nipples. "No more Sergey," she mumbled, "you need to leave before Dmitri comes back." Sergey worked for her husband and was the one who provided her with the new drug she was using on Nelya, but, of course, there was a price for everything, and she had known how much Sergey wanted her, enough to risk a bad death if Dmitri found out.

"Stop it, you need to leave," she said louder as the brushing sensation extended up to her throat. Yaneta's eyes flew open in alarm when she heard Sergey ask what she meant from the other side of the king-sized bed. She sat up in a panic and felt the soft sensation tighten sharply around her throat. Then, something grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her, and as she started to scream, her throat was squeezed even tighter, choking off any noise. "Quiet," said a stone-cold voice, "you will get your chance to scream later."

Yaneta turned towards the speaker, her eyes open in terror, sure that Dmitri had discovered them, but it was a woman. A woman whose hair was curled around her throat and arms.

Sergey finally decided to wake up, rolling out of bed in a hurry, ready to fight whoever had found him with Yaneta. But, instead, he was confused seeing two women, one with long red hair wrapped around Yaneta's throat and another, a dark-haired woman. He relaxed briefly, thinking they were not there to kill him, but he was wrong.

"You are an evil person Yaneta," said the woman in Russian, "but we need you. But we do not need your boyfriend. Kill him," she said in a deliberately cruel voice.

Before Sergey could react, the dark-haired woman leaped forward, grabbed his head, and twisted, quickly snapping his neck. Yaneta tried to scream again but found her mouth full of hair, gagging her. She was lifted up and carried to the window while the other woman picked up Sergey in one hand as if he weighed nothing. Yaneta struggled as she was pulled out the window, then up into the air, but she passed out from terror before Sandy could even get her inside the shuttle.

Yaneta awoke strapped tightly on a chair in a strange-looking room, nothing like she had ever seen before. Several women and one man were sitting in a chair to her side. Again, she looked with terrified eyes at the woman she recognized from her room, this time standing with her impossibly long hair extending in every direction, all the way to the sides and ceiling of the room she was in.

"Hello Yaneta," the man said in strangely accented Russian.

She turned her head to look at him but was too shocked and terrified to say anything.

"My name is Rhys; let me introduce you to everyone else."

Yaneta barely listened to the names; she didn't care. They had coldly killed Sergey, and she couldn't stop shaking. It wasn't so much the death; it was the hair that had held her, like snakes extending from that woman's head, being carried out of her window and waking up here, wherever that was.

"Here, have a drink; it's vodka," another woman said, handing her a glass. Yaneta drank it down quickly, letting the alcohol take the edge off. She drank the second one given to her the same way.

The woman took the glass from her and squatted down, staring into her eyes. There was a smile on her face, but the eyes were cold, hard. "My name is Leslie," she said, "and I am going to tell you a story; you are going to listen very carefully."

Leslie watched her with satisfaction as she told the story; she enjoyed seeing Yaneta afraid. She left little out, describing the symbiont, the Om, the attacks, the half-eaten children. Leslie could see the fear in her eyes, especially when she told Yaneta they would infect her with one, here, tonight.

If Yaneta really knew what was in store for her, she would have been even more terrified. Not just of tonight, but a lifetime under Leslie's control. Yes, that should terrify her. However, tonight would be different, one of both pleasure and pain, Rhys would deliver most of the first, and she would provide most of the last.

Yaneta did not know what to think of the crazy story, but the woman Leslie scared her. All of this frightened her, then Leslie reached out and pulled her to her feet. Yaneta screamed as she was half led and half dragged into some sort of bedroom.

"This is where you will do the rest of your screaming tonight," the red-headed woman said with a laugh.

***

Yaneta lay in her own bed watching the morning light that came through the window, falling across the bed. It had been a few hours since she was returned to her room, the same way she had left, carried by that woman's hair. Dmitri had come in early this morning, he was often out all night, and she never asked him where he had been. She had kept her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. Dmitri had undressed and fallen into bed, sleeping almost immediately; she could tell by his snoring.

Yaneta was terrified, Dmitri would kill her slowly if he found out what she was doing, but she was even more terrified of the others, especially the woman Leslie. She had never seen such cold eyes in a woman. They knew everything, and she had been given orders. Of course, she had not been able to sleep, her mind racing, going over everything she had been told, the terror coming back in waves. She did not know if she believed everything they had said, but she was terrified; the alien symbiont, surely that had not been true.

They had known about the drugs, Nelya, her plans for Dmitri, everything! Plus that woman, Leslie; the look in her eyes was cold as death as she showed her images of what she and Nikita had done to Nelya. Leslie laughed cruelly as they had held her down, telling her it was time for her alien symbiont. Yaneta had screamed no and tried to pull away, but the woman Kiania just laughed at her, slapped her, not hard enough to bruise, but it stunned her. Yaneta felt other hands pulling her clothes off. She struggled but was held as casually as if she were a child.

Despite the fear, Yaneta began to feel arousal, like a switch had been thrown in her brain. "No," she shouted out again, " please don't, please no," she had begged in desperation. Despite her pleas, she was pressed back on the bed, strong hands holding her down, her legs pulled apart and up, completely exposing her.

"The whore is wet and ready," she heard a woman say as she ran a hand over her pussy, pinching her clit and making her scream before thrusting two fingers roughly inside her. She saw the man approaching her naked, a large cock protruding from his groin. She felt a moment of fear when she saw how big he was, but the fingers rubbing her made her groan.

"Fuck her, said a voice, "she is sopping wet; what an excellent whore she is going to be."

Yaneta squirmed, unable to form a coherent thought as fear and arousal warred within her body. Around and around, the two emotions flowed through her until she felt the cock placed at her entrance, then the feelings coalesced into one; her mind gave itself over to lust. Fear was still there, but it no longer controlled her. Yaneta was as ready for a cock as she had ever been, but it was one she did not want, one that would change her life forever.

Impossibly strong hands held her arms together above her head, while others pulled her legs even further apart and back as far as they would go, spreading her open and making her angry, scared, despite being so aroused. She knew her pussy was sopping, as one of them had even said so loudly. She struggled to no avail, then groaned in anguish as she felt a large cock enter her savagely. It just plunged into her, hard and deep, with absolutely no time to get used to it. Yaneta screamed in pain and pleasure while fingers pinched her nipples, another finger rubbing her clit roughly. Her body soared, jerking between the different sensations as the fingers on her nipples went from gentle to pinching.

All the while, the cock pounding in and out of her. She screamed in ecstasy as she suddenly climaxed, her inhibitions fleeing, the fear of the symbiont lost in the waves of pleasure that flowed through her. Still, the cock and the fingers did not let her rest. Yaneta felt herself climbing the ladder to another orgasm as her body jerked and tried to meet the cock as it drove into her. Soon she felt the man climax in her and shuddered despite her own pleasure since she knew what it meant. Then Leslie told her again that she would have an alien thing growing in her, and she felt hands turning her over and the cock entering her again.

They had raped her, no matter that her body had craved it. Even that choice had been taken away from her somehow, and she had been too scared to struggle. At one point, Leslie had told her she would enjoy the rest of the rape whether she wanted to or not. The strange thing was that she did, climaxing over and over as they all took turns using her. But each time she came, Leslie was there, twisting a nipple so hard she screamed or using a cane on her, always the pleasure was paid for with pain. The man Rhys had used her in every way possible; he seemed tireless, cuming in her several times.

Leslie had terrified her; the cold, cruel attitude, the videos, the recordings of her discussing murdering Dmitri, she knew everything. She could still feel what the woman had done to her sex.

First, they used something to painfully remove her pubic hair while holding her down. Then the one named Amancia had shown her something, a piercing she had said. It looked like a ring of strange colored metal with a small ball attached by a link of chain so it would dangle just a bit. Finally, one of the women took a needle and roughly pierced her clit hood and threaded the ring through it, closing and sealing it. Yaneta screamed when the needle went in, while the woman had just laughed at her.

"It doesn't come off," Amancia had said; it will never come off again. It is made from alien metal and is even now fusing with your clit. "You can't cut the metal; the only way to remove it would be to rip it out. "That will take your clit with it, so I wouldn't recommend it," she had said with a soft laugh. Then there had been a terrible pain shooting through her, originating at the ring and her clit. Yaneta screamed, fell to the ground, and nearly passed out. "That is to ensure your behavior," Leslie told her, "I will know if you disobey, and you will pay for it each time.