Alien Mine Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica felt something she had never expected to feel again; hope. Why she should believe this woman was unclear, but there was something about the way she spoke that made Jessica want to trust her. Jessica watched the woman remove the magazine from the pistol and eject the bullet from the chamber like she knew what she was doing. Then, unable to believe her eyes, Jessica watched the woman twist and squeeze the pistol into a round metal ball, like a child would mold clay into a ball.

"Now may we sit while I tell you my story," she asked, gazing into Jessica's eyes.

Jessica just nodded, her mind numb with fear and hope. Fear that the woman was fooling her; hope that she was speaking the truth. Jessica had been a soldier, and a pilot, a good one. She also had skills MOSSAD appreciated and had left the military; Michael himself had recruited her. Jessica had been good at what she did until a rocket took down her helicopter. She had survived, if you could call this surviving. Michael left the apartment to wait outside, giving the two women privacy.

Michael could hear them talking but couldn't make out the words. He knew Jessica would agree; everyone agreed with Mika when she wanted them to. Mika had changed in ways he didn't understand, and not for the first time he wondered if he had done the right thing. She was different, able to persuade anyone one-on-one, and even crowds responded to her. She had assumed power with ease, too much ease, and it worried him. Even members of her government from the many small parties that would usually be viciously fighting were now working harmoniously together, something that hadn't happened in Michael's lifetime. We Jews are a contentious lot, he thought; we constantly fight amongst ourselves and have been ever ready to fight our neighbors.

Mika had done the impossible almost immediately after taking power, and no one seemed to notice. No one but Rhys and himself. Michael had spent a lot of time thinking about the future of Israel; he was the only human without a symbiont that knew that Rhys planned for Mika to eventually govern all of the Middle East and Africa. He worried that Israel would get lost and that the Jews would finally forget who they were as humanity was mobilized to fight the Om. "Well, that's not a problem you can solve," he said to himself, but he decided he would share his concerns with Mika and perhaps Rhys. However, in the grander scheme of things, the survival of humanity, it was a small thing. Small but important to him.

"Go ahead and bring Jessica out on the plane; you can get away for the evening, can't you," Rhys said.

"Yes, but I have to be back before daylight, I have early meetings tomorrow, and the Prime Minister can't just disappear."

"That's fine; I am looking forward to seeing you, even if just for a few hours," Rhys said in that husky voice that Mika loved. But Jessica will want a friendly face, and she needs to go into a med unit as soon as she gets here. I don't want her terrified when she arrives.

Mika squirmed in her seat at Rhys' words and glanced at the woman sitting next to her. In some ways, she envied her; she would spend at least two months at the base with the Rhys and the other girls. The med unit would heal most of the scarring, and her new symbiont would do the rest. Jessica would need a new identity and a new face that no one would recognize. Rhys told her he would change Jessica to Mika's specifications since she would be spending much of the rest of her long life with her. Mika found that arousing, and like the others, she was excited, knowing she would control someone. Mika had not told Jessica that part. Besides, by the time she found out, she would be more than willing, not that she had a choice anymore. Mika had always been ruthless regarding her ambition, which included the men in her life, she thought grimly. The latter part had changed with Rhys, he would be the only man in her life from now on, but the ruthlessness had grown stronger. When Michael had described Jessica's skill set, Mika knew she would be perfect. She had been kind and was glad that Jessica had agreed, but Jessica would have gone to Rhys whether she wanted to or not. Rhys and Mika needed her. Therefore, she would go.

***

"Oh, God," Sandy moaned and wiggled her hips as Anita's tongue found the perfect spot again, circling her clit. Anita had two fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt, always hitting the right place. "Oh, Fuck," Sandy said again as she held herself right on the edge of a climax. She had begun by making small changes in Anita, just making her more compliant, like Rhys wanted, she had lied to herself. Little changes, just enough so Anita would not be a problem, but the temptation to do more had proved irresistible each time she was with Anita. Sandy knew she had gone far past what Rhys would approve of, but the feeling of power when her hair invaded Anita's every orifice and mind was too delicious to resist. Sandy's nipples hardened even more as she considered what else she was going to do with Anita, the woman kneeling in front of her, collared, naked, and her mind empty, waiting to be told what to do. Anita would make such a beautiful doll, her full red lips that looked so soft and kissed every inch of Sandy's body. Even more warmth spread from Sandy's center at the thought of what those lips and tongue could do. She was hot and sticky; the images and plans rolling around her mind made her body come alive in a way she could not resist. Her nipples were oh so, so hard, and Anita was licking her clit just right; she wanted this no matter what. Sandy wanted Anita to herself, a symbiont that was hers, not one that Rhys gave her control over. Just a few more days and she would have it. Of course, there would be a price to pay, but she knew Rhys, and he would forgive her eventually. He always had.

Sandy felt the mother of all orgasms welling up inside of her, "Oh God, Oh God...." but it wouldn't happen; she was right on the edge trying to jump off, but she couldn't, her body on fire with need. "Fuck!" Sandy screamed, grinding her cunt harder on Anita's face. "Lick me, make me cum, you stupid slut," she cried in frustration, but the climax slipped away; the liquid bliss running through her body drained out like the water down the drain, leaving her suddenly empty.

Before Sandy could grasp what was happening, her hands were grabbed and pulled behind her and locked with some shackles. Sandy tried to whip around to fight whoever had attacked her but froze when she saw Rhys rigidly standing there. Anger radiated off him; the emotional fury beating on her mind was almost overwhelming. "Do... Not ..Move!" he commanded, and Sandy froze in place, her hair still deeply embedded in Anita, who continued to lick away at her crotch, oblivious to all that was happening around her. Hua was behind her; each body had grabbed one of her arms and twisted it behind her back. Sandy's wrists were locked together by something that held them tight. She wanted to say something, to try and explain but couldn't move a muscle.

Rhys thought he knew what to expect when he arrived, Sandy subverting his wishes and inserting commands in Anita that would be locked into place. The result would have been something similar to what happened with Nelya, where behaviors and specific stimulus responses were locked in by the symbiont. But this was totally different; Rhys never expected that Sandy would have been able to directly contact the immature symbiont, to control and manipulate it. Even worse, she was in the process of bringing it into full sentience. Rhys and Bob had sensed it the moment he walked into the room. However, what angered and scared Rhys was that she was close to awakening the symbiont and taking total control, making it hers and establishing herself as another 'One'.

"You must kill her now!" Bob almost shouted into his brain. "If she has been successful, the symbiote will only answer her, and together they will try and kill us. This mate also controls Nelya and Mika, and if she can do this, she will eventually subvert them as well!" Perhaps Bob had suspected what Sandy was doing; that would explain his insistence on bringing the most dangerous Binary.

Rhys felt unreasoning anger rise in him; how dare she challenge him like this! That part of Rhys did not see Sandy as a lover, a bright, intelligent woman he had fallen in love with before there was a symbiont. It only saw Sandy as a competitor, someone who would challenge his right to be 'One'. Instinctively Rhys reached out to Hua, searching for the part of her that controlled the energy flow. Finding it, he probed for the source, and it opened to him, and Rhys felt the energy flow into his body, letting the beast inside of him come to the fore. It fought him for dominance for a brief second, but Rhys let only part of it out. He wanted the strength it would give him, but couldn't let it subsume him as it had done in the Om nest.

Clothes split as his body expanded, wings sprouted from his back, hands and feet turned into claws, and this time a tail, heavy and dangerous, grew behind him. Again, Rhys felt the rush, a feeling of invincibility, strength, and a desire for battle. The berserker rage was there boiling below the surface but contained for now. Sandy's eyes widened in fear when she saw him transform. Suddenly she realized how dangerous her position was. This was not Rhys, this half-beast radiated fury and dominance, and she quailed before his anger. Sandy felt her throat relax enough for her to whimper. "Rhys, please, I'm sorry," Sandy said in a small, pleading voice. She wasn't sure the half-man-half dragon was even Rhys anymore. The expression on his face, still human this time, was angry but also cruel. Sandy shouted in dismay and anger as she was slapped by a large hand that knocked her head to the side. Rhys had never struck one of them in anger.

"You have betrayed my trust, our love," Rhys said in a voice that only sounded half-human. One of Hua's bodies handed him something that Thea had designed for Yaneta. He never used it on Yaneta, but now Sandy would wear it. Rhys showed it to Sandy, and her expression turned to fear when she saw what Rhys was holding. It was a collar; she had helped design it for use on Leslie. Rhys had never used it, but now Sandy would wear it. The collar looked innocuous, an ornate choker, something a woman might wear out to dinner. However, at a command from Rhys, the Drans metal could expand until it covered her entire neck, restricting movement and forcing the chin up.

"No!" Sandy all but screamed, "I am not going to be a slave," Please, Rhys," Sandy said fearfully; I'm sorry, it won't happen again, "please, Rhys, don't do this," Sandy all but cried and begged, but Rhys only response was another slap, this time a backhand that hit her hard enough that she would be bruised.

Her eyes pleaded with him as she felt the collar placed around her neck. It was Drans metal, and it fitted itself to her, holding her neck tightly. Then Sandy could feel the metal crawling across her skin, moving like liquid and flowing around her throat, finally locking in place. Sandy screamed in rage and frustration; tears began to fall as Rhys stripped away her power, breaking the bonds between her and the others. She felt each bond as they broke, a visceral pain like strips of skin slowly peeled away. The beast inside her fought against the chains holding it, but they were too strong; Rhys had seen to that. Kiania, Thea, Leslie, and even Amancia were no longer hers, and she was left with only Mika and Nelya. Then it was done, the collar thick and tight, she couldn't even flex her neck, the edge pushed on her chin forcing her to keep a straight neck posture. She looked at Rhys, but there was no mercy there. Rhys, more dragon than man, attached a leash, and Sandy felt a slight tug pulling her up. She stood there, numb, unable to move her hands, still under Rhys' command.

"Open," Rhys commanded her, holding something to her mouth. Part of him hated what he was doing, hated the tears he was responsible for, but the beast did not care, it wanted revenge and submission, and it would have it. She might not appreciate this now, but the alternative was death.

Sandy's watery eyes pleaded with Rhys, but her mouth opened, and she felt something coating the inside of her mouth. Then at an unspoken command from Rhys, it expanded, pressing down her tongue, filling her mouth, effectively gagging her. Sandy took a panicked breath, but whatever it was allowed air to flow into her lungs, but effectively silenced her except for a soft mewling sound.

Sandy twisted her head, but there was no relief; the collar was tight and restricting. Strangely she felt almost empty, Rhys' firm grip on her symbiont kept her emotions under tight rein, and the connection with Anita was gone even though her hair was still connected to Anita's body.

Panic began to set in despite Rhys' control as her body was pulled away from Anita, turned, and bent over the chair she had been reclining on. The leash was fastened to the leg of the chair, keeping her head bent over, almost touching the cushion. Her hands were still secured behind her, but now she felt something around her ankles locking them apart and in place, unable to move.

Sandy felt Rhys release his control, and her body began to writhe, every muscle spasming and tensing as the reality of the moment crashed into and she recoiled in terror at what was happening to her. She tried to twist her head to look at Rhys but instead screamed into the gag filling her mouth as searing pain swept up from her buttocks. Then, before she could even breathe, she felt it again, lashes striking her ass, her thighs, and then back to her ass. Repeated swaths of fiery pain crashed down upon her flesh and swept across the broadest part of her buttocks, then again, her thighs, the thongs wrapping around them so that there were welts on the front as well as the back. The worst pain was the welts left at the junction of her buttocks and thighs. She tried to squirm away from them, but the Drans metal bonds held her tight, and the Binary only smirked at her struggles. Thea had made the lash from Drans materials that even an enhanced body like Sandy's would feel.

Sandy had not felt pain since the symbiont and had not expected to feel pain ever again if she was lucky. But this was beyond pain, and she screamed in agony as the two bodies of Hua took turns beating her... Sandy just wanted it to stop, oh my God, please stop! It wasn't just the pain, but the humiliation of being whipped like a slave as she had done with Yaneta, and that she just had to lie there and take it. Worst of all, it was the fact that, deep down inside, a part of her knew she deserved it. She had betrayed Rhys and would have taken Anita before he could stop it.

Just when Sandy didn't think she could take any more, the lash was redirected, striking her between the legs. Hua was a woman and knew just where the most delicate parts were; how to cause the most pain and humiliation. When the lash bit into her lips and clit Sandy's scream could be heard even through the gag. Her mind tried to lose consciousness, but Rhys grip on the symbiont wouldn't let her; even that was denied.

Slowly Sandy became aware that the pain had stopped, and then Rhys was lifting up her chin, and she found herself staring into eyes, but not his. They were different, still blue but rimmed with gold, the eyelids angled up, cat-like perhaps. The face was different, still Rhys', but part dragon and the eyes that stared into her were unforgiving and seemed to examine her with little emotion. She wept openly, trying not to meet his eyes. She had been foolish in thinking she could take Anita from him, but something had driven her to try. Looking at Rhys, she knew her punishment was far from over.

Rhys let her head fall down, forcing back his anger; he said with a growl, "we'll discuss the rest of your punishment later; now I have to try and save Anita if you haven't ruined her usefulness. Give me your hair."

At his command, Sandy sent hundreds of strands of hair reaching for Rhys, and then as the connection was made, she felt him reach through her and take control of Anita. Anita had remained still, oblivious to everything that had happened, but no more. Instead, her eyes lit up, and she began to wiggle her hips as if searching for Rhys cock. Rhys ripped the rest of his clothes off, the dragon-like claws ripping the Drans material like tissue paper. Sandy heard Hua gasp as his cock came into view. The erection jutting out was unlike any cock Sandy had ever seen, A dark green monster, long and thick with what looked like flames engraved along the shaft. Rhys positioned himself behind Anita, pressing against her hole, trying to work that huge monster inside of her. "She is wet and ready," Rhys thought to himself as he took his cock in his hand and positioned the blunt tip at her entrance. The need to fuck her, to claim and mark this woman, had taken control of his senses. Rhys fought with himself for control, but anger and a raging lust he couldn't control clouded his mind.

Anita felt something large between her legs pressing, trying to get inside her. The pressure was relentless, and the dragon-like cock trying to enter her caused her back to arch, lifting her hips higher, as she tried to get away. Clawed hands held her tightly, and Anita screamed in pain and raw lust as the tip forced her open, stretching her wider to the point where she felt like she would rip. Her body struggled frantically to get away even though her mind was held by Sandy and Rhys. Animal-like sounds came from her throat as the half-dragon half-man drove the cock into her tight pussy, filling her like never before. Anita cried out again, half in pain and half in pleasure, as the huge cock slowly forced its way into her cunt. She was held tightly, impaled on him, but as the pain slowly faded away, it was replaced by an immense pressure.

"Fuck! She's tight," Rhys yelled and began to rock his hips, driving his cock deeper, millimeter by millimeter, until he was fully sheathed inside her. Anita was full, more than she had ever been, but her self-control had been ripped from her, and her body fucked him back.

Sandy stared as the dragon-like man forced his cock into Anita; she had never seen Rhys like this, nor a cock that large. Thick as her wrist, a deep green and dark red, with a large bulbous head that glowed as if it was on fire. She watched as he fucked Anita with slow, brutal thrusts, pulling the monstrous cock almost all the way out before slowly pushing it back in. This was primal sex, dark and carnal, and Anita was helpless to do anything but accept it. Sandy could hear animal-like sounds coming from Anita as Rhys forcefully used her body. It was obscene and debauched, and Sandy's pussy seemed to contract with every thrust. "He's magnificent, isn't he, Hua breathed into her ears, "we want to be taken like that."

Sandy could feel when Rhys focused his mind and started to rip out the programming she had so carefully inserted into Anita's brain. A forced participant, she sobbed as Anita was slowly taken away from her. Rhys paused and felt his anger rise when he saw how much of Sandy's programming was integrated into Anita's symbiont. Had he not stopped her tonight, it would have been too late. Carefully following what Sandy had done, he was amazed at the complexity of the web she had woven. Sandy had made permanent changes to Anita's personality and had created clever behavior blocks incorporated into her mind. Some were subtle and hard to decipher, others not. It was a masterful job, and Sandy would have succeeded in making Anita hers had he not intervened. Somehow, she had even accelerated the growth of the symbiont, and it was on the verge of becoming sentient.

1...45678...11