Alien Mine Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's incredible what she has accomplished in such a short time," Sandy said from across the room. She was still dressed in a one-piece body suit under her armor, neatly piled in a corner near where she sat. None of them were ever far from their weapons now; Rhys had underestimated the Om once, never again. Rhys nodded in agreement, looking at Sandy over the rim of his cup. Beautiful as ever, the skin-tight garment fitted her like a glove showing off the sensual curves of her body. Their relationship was much different now, though they only knew how different. Sandy was more subdued, cautious perhaps around Rhys now. Rhys was somewhat optimistic that the conditioning was proving successful. Part of him regretted what he was doing, but Rhys would not stop, Sandy would submit, or Hua would kill her. On the other hand, Rhys wasn't sure he could stop Hua if he wanted to; their relationship had also changed.

She was desirable as ever, Rhys mused as he enjoyed the sight of her body, actually more desirable. Rhys had been foolish in trusting her even when there had been plenty of warning signs. The symbiont's urge for power had corrupted her, or she had let it corrupt her as he gave Sandy more power. That was another mistake he wouldn't make again. However, Rhys couldn't deny that part of him enjoyed what he was doing. Pulling the energy through Hua, shifting, dominating Sandy sexually and mentally. It made him hard just thinking about it.

Sandy met his eyes briefly before looking away. She sensed his sudden lust, and the sudden flush of her cheeks showed Rhys her body responded to it. Her emotions were a swirl of confusion, but she could not hide her arousal from him. There was still an inner spark of rebellion. Rhys accepted it would always be there; to crush that last bit of defiance would destroy her, and killing her would be kinder. That was still on the table, though, and she knew it; Sandy's actions had threatened all of them too many times.

"She is amazing; they all are," Rhys replied." Even Anita. She is perhaps the most surprising of all," he added thoughtfully. "The way she was thrust into command was less than optimal," he said with a wry grin, "you should be proud of all your girls."

Sandy couldn't help but be pleased with Rhys' compliment, but anger flared that she responded like a dog that had been petted by her master. All the girls reacted similarly, but now her whole body thrilled at the slightest compliment. It was part of Rhys' conditioning, forcing her into a submissive role. Not just making her submissive like Amancia was, but forcing her to submit to him, remaking her personality so that rebellion against Rhys, against the "One" was impossible.

However, because of the dynamics of the symbiont and the shared emotions, the girls were rarely alone with Rhys, especially not intimately. The way they were linked by the bonds the symbionts established naturally made them want the sexual experience to be shared. It was more intense, emotionally satisfying. But unfortunately, it was also one of the things Rhys had taken from her and the one that caused the most anguish. It was more than being cut from all your loved ones, unable to share in the mutual love. No, it was more like the anguish one felt from a sudden and intense narcotic withdrawal, forced to watch others enjoying the profound high while withdrawal ate at your soul. She was an outsider looking in, and Sandy hated that most of all. It was the cruelest but most effective punishment Rhys had enacted.

The physical discipline, the way he whipped her, caused her less pain. He had been clear in his intentions to condition her. "You belong to me, Sandy, to the "One". I am your owner, and you don't have the right to argue or quit, or rebel. At the end, there is only going to be one result," he had told her in a growl. "The certainty of obedience to me will become the focus of your existence, and the knowledge that you belong to me will provide you with the deepest pleasure. You will belong and obey because you can do nothing else. Only then will you be happy again." Sandy's cunt had throbbed around his cock as he told her those words; her pleasure used as a weapon against her. Rhys' emotional control and his ability to use her hair as a weapon against her was devastating. Sandy had to admit it was working, and she hated how it was slowly changing her. Still, Hua had made it very clear that her choice was to accept the conditioning or die.

"I am proud," Sandy replied, giving in to the feelings of submission even though she didn't want to. Fighting it was so hard when her body and mind craved it. She resisted the urge to kneel, which Rhys insisted upon whenever they were alone. It was almost second nature to her now. "The three of them working together is much more effective than I expected; it has helped Anita immensely. She has been a pillar of fortitude and leadership, just what the US and the world need right now."

The destruction caused by the Om nuclear strike had been horrendous. There were at least a million casualties, and the US Navy and Air Force had been hit particularly hard. Miranda's aircraft made the conventional forces obsolete, but the loss of pilots and infrastructure to the US and Japanese militaries had been devastating. Recovery work had begun, but that would take time and money; though that last wasn't a problem, Amancia would see to that. The occupation of North Korea was going well, as there was almost no opposition. Rhys had ordered Kiania to be ruthless, and she was. The leadership that survived the first round of drones did not survive the next, and the internal security forces did not fare any better; they had ceased to exist. Rhys still didn't know what to do about China; too big to invade, but they couldn't let the Om regroup there. Keeping them isolated to their one base in far western China was his goal for now, and his aircraft had been busy seeking out other military assets.

The rest of the world, though, was a more onerous problem indeed. The aliens were no longer a secret, and humanity was in an uproar. There were even peace movements, for God's sake, "We humans are the enemy," one slogan read.

"We need that more than anything right now," Rhys agreed. "Jack has also stepped up, though there has been some grumbling about him being promoted to General." The Pentagon was unhappy about what happened, and the military establishment had difficulty accepting that Kiania had effectively taken command. They had little choice but to go along right now, especially since Kiania had the President's backing, but it would be something they had to deal with in the longer term. "I have a list of Generals and Admirals I want you to visit. Not a lot, but a few need their attitude adjusted."

"Will you be there?" Sandy asked cautiously. Rhys had forbidden her to use her hair on anyone ever again without his permission.

"For some of them, yes, but you can handle the others," he replied. Rhys took another drink from his mug, not letting Bob wash the alcohol from his system. He didn't suffer from depression or PTSD, it was impossible with a symbiont keeping track of your nervous system, but it didn't keep Rhys from thinking about the casualties, all the people who died in sudden nuclear extermination, or had been used by the Om to manufacture their monsters. They had conducted an extensive debriefing among themselves - what went wrong (plenty) and what went right. It was exhausting having to contemplate their failures, but necessary. Now, however, was the time to move on, and his thoughts turned elsewhere as Mika came back into the rook with her arm around Jessica.

Mika wore a soft gray dress down to her knees that hugged her figure. It was the kind of dress appropriate to wear at work, yet she still managed to look sexy. The zipper up the back made every male want to imagine slowly pulling it down, revealing the curves underneath. Amancia had designed it, of course, woven with Drans metal inlays so that it was bullet and fireproof. Gray heels further set off her figure and of course her legs, which went on for miles. The twinkle in her eye let Rhys know she appreciated his approval of her, sassily winking, then pulled Jessica into her for a kiss, and not one between friends.

Mika was happy, and Rhys could tell she was excited about getting someone of her own. He would have to watch Mika; he didn't want another Sandy problem. For now, though, he let go of his concerns enjoying the show the two women were putting on for him. Jessica was smaller than Mika, with an athletic figure, small breasts, and a firm butt. Rhys had decided she would keep that shape, and Mika seemed to like it.

The two women broke their embrace, and first, Mika, then Jessica kissed him and started pulling at his clothes. Rhys decided he would relax and let them take the lead. Jessica and Mika would take turns riding him while dry humping, ramping up their libidos while using Rhys.. Their hands pulled his shirt off over his head, revealing his chest that was drool worthy. Jessica's tongue laved over his right nipple while Mika tortured the left. While their mouths were busy they unbuckled his belt and slowly slipped it out of his pants loops. Jessica slowly dropped to her knees, still not removing her lips from Rhys' body. Her teeth came in contact with the zipper and a metallic noise could be heard as the zipper was agonizingly pulled downward. Lifting her hand and sneaking her fingers under the rim of his underwear, she pulled his gorgeous, hard cock out. There was a gasp as it sprang into view, then he felt lips surrounding it and begin to suck. "She is needy today," Mika said with a smile as she continued undressing him.

Jessica felt the urgency rocket through her as she fumbled to help remove the rest of his clothes while trying to keep his cock in her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked harder. She vaguely heard Mika's words and Rhys' masculine laugh in response as the heat inside her threatened to explode into flames. It was always like this when she was with Rhys, and her pussy was already dripping as his flavor filled her mouth. His seed flowed down the back of her throat, but there was so much, some dribbled out the sides as his cock was dragged slowly back out.

Wiping her lips, Jessica let go of Rhys and stood up swiftly and her clothes fell off as she undid buttons and zippers, then gasped with surprise as Rhys grabbed her, lifting her up and setting him on his lap. She squirmed, trying to feel for his cock but stilled when Rhys' fingers entered her cunt, and drew a shuddering breath as his fingers made lewd sounds as they pumped in and out of her dripping lips. Jessica let out a small scream when his thumbnail scraped across her clit, eliciting a delicious combination of pain and pleasure. Uncontrollably her body jerked and moaned when he ran his now dripping fingers across her little bud. "Does that feel good, Jessica?" Mika teased her as she pressed her naked body against Jessica's bare skin. "God, yes, she mumbled - it felt like her insides were melting, and she couldn't quit squirming as fingers probed her wet cunt. She softly screamed as Mika's finger slipped past her tight ring of muscles into her bottom, and a small yet violent orgasm ripped through her.

Rhys felt impatient. Usually, he enjoyed the foreplay, but right now, he just wanted his cock deep inside her. Jessica heard a full growl escape his lips as she was easily lifted up on his lap, forcing her thighs further apart. "Oh God," she all but shouted as his large hardness pressed up against her lower lips seeking entrance. "Fuck, it's big," Jessica moaned, throwing her head back, nails digging into his shoulder in an effort to withstand the stretch as her pussy struggled to open wide enough for him. The med unit had reset her petite body, yet she still had not adjusted to Rhys' girth. He was going slow, inch by agonizing inch; even as she struggled and whimpered, trying to relieve the pressure, Rhys continued the slow pace, forcing her down onto his cock.

"Just relax, babe; listen to your body; it knows what you want," Mika coaxed her, reaching around and stroking her nipples.

"Ungh!" she groaned with a hiss of pleasure as Rhys finally seated his cock in her.

"Good girl," Rhys told her gently as he pressed even deeper inside her, hitting her cervix. Just relax and take it."

Jessica shook her head; she didn't know how she managed to get all of that inside her, but it was something her body needed, something she had to have more than air to breathe, more than anything. She lifted her head and kissed him, feeding on his mouth as her pussy spasmed around his cock. Jessica felt another body pressed against her from the side, Sandy she knew without thinking, and a heady rush of more pheromones made her body stop fighting, and she clung to Rhys as he began moving her up and down on his cock.

Rhys meant to keep a slow and gentle pace, but his body reacted to the presence of Sandy more than he expected. He lifted Jessica almost all the way off his cock then violently thrust upward with his hips as he strongly pulled her back down onto him, eliciting a scream of either pain or pleasure. Rhys couldn't control her emotions yet, her symbiont was still forming, but the cocktail of pheromones she was receiving from Mika, Sandy, and himself did the job almost as well. Rhys felt her cunt grip hard as he pounded into her more forcefully than he had intended, eliciting an incoherent moan every time he bottomed out. Rhys could feel Mika's excitement and knew she was rubbing her pussy in anticipation of the climax and rush of energy they so enjoyed together. From Sandy, he could feel the same excitement mixed with bitterness. She would not participate in the orgasm; that would only come with her final submission.

Oh! Oh! Awww, fuck! Jessica screamed as her first orgasm ripped through her. Rhys was no longer gentle, and she could feel every bump on his brutal cock. It was excruciating and pleasure in its rawest form. Jessica squealed as every muscle in her body tensed to the point of snapping as Rhys started to cum in her, and her body thrashed on his cock like a woman possessed.

"That's good, take my cum," Rhys roared and began to pump more symbiont into her.

Mika cried out as the orgasm washed over her, briefly connected with the other girls as the rush of pure energy flowed through them all. It was more intense with Anita and Nelya, the three of them bound closer than the others. Something was missing, though; Sandy was not with them as she usually would. Mika sighed in exasperation. She loved Sandy, and Sandy commanded her, but the battle with Rhys was counterproductive and futile. Rhys was taking on the trappings of the "One" more and more, and his power was growing along with it. They could all sense the inner presence of a top predator hidden just beneath the surface. That inherent dominance showed itself more often, especially during sex. The Rhys of just a few months ago would have been gentler with Jessica, she was new, and he would have been careful to bring her along slowly.

This Rhys was more exciting; the way he had just fucked Jessica turned her on. On the other hand, Mika was also concerned about the future. What would Rhys finally become, someone they loved or feared; the savior of the human race or it's tyrant. Then all thought seemed to vanish from her mind as Rhys lifted her onto his cock. Mika moaned as he thrust roughly inside of her. "Oh God, Yes, Harder," she shouted out.

***

Admiral Kasten, the new Joint Chief of Staff; Lieutenant General Richardson, who commanded the Army; and Lieutenant General Ferguson from the Air Force, stepped out of the spacecraft and into the vast open space that served as a hanger. It seemed to go on for miles, Gen Ferguson thought. The ceiling had to be three or four hundred meters above them, and lined up about two hundred meters away were three of the Miranda fighters. Yet, even from here, he could see what could only be described as robots of some kind swarming around it. Multi-legged machines, some resembling spiders, others resembled caterpillars, and still others a shape and function he didn't understand. Though what was even more surprising was the young woman standing nearby, her hair extending out from her head in multiple directions. Gen Ferguson could see her long, flowing hair extending outward from her head in numerous directions. Gen Ferguson could see her hair moving, briefly reaching out to touch multiple robots before moving to others. It only added to the alienness, and without being told, he knew humans had not built this.

"New fighters General," the woman Kiania told him. She, like the others, wore a uniform with rank on it. In her case, a colonel. Also, like the other women he had met, she looked a little young for her grade; Ferguson would have guessed she was in her mid-twenties.

"Unbelievable," was all he could think to say at the moment. He was completely mesmerized by what he was seeing. These aircraft were being assembled by machines, and a woman with hair that moved as if alive seemed to be coordinating it.

Yes, it is amazing what she can do," Kiania said with a cute smile. "That's Thea, our engineer. She designed the aircraft and the drones making them. We are stepping up production now, of course, but Thea is concentrating on building the machines that build the construction drones."

"How many can you build?" the General asked, thinking about the long production time for an F-35.

"Right now, we can build one every four days, but that will increase exponentially as we expand production. In six months, we will be making twenty-five a week here and the same at our base in Israel."

The entire General staff was still trying to come to grips with the sudden power shifts, and to be honest, none of them were happy with this technology being available to other countries, especially Russia. It had been a shock to realize they were powerless to influence Rhys and Miranda, especially since the president supported Rhys in almost all decisions. He and the other Joint Chiefs had their suspicions; the President had come to power under strange circumstances, to say the least. Both of her predecessors were assigned, and she had not been elected. Still, he had to admit the President had been invaluable, constantly traveling to meet with citizens, reassuring them, and projecting confidence in the worst time the country had ever seen. Yet they had seen her calmly kill the aliens, acting as if it were an everyday occurrence. Was she actually human? That was the question on everyone's mind, and the General wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer.

Brigadier General Jack Miller sighed as another meeting started, this one with Generals and Admirals from Canada and South America. Unfortunately, he had been thrown into a role he recognized the necessity of but hated. For the time being, Jack was out of his combat role and had been placed in the President's staff, and was now her Chief Military Aid. Lots of feathers were being ruffled; technically, he was still US Army and a Major, not a General. Nevertheless, he wore Generals stars on his Miranda uniform, and there was nothing the Pentagon could do about it. Rhys insisted everyone wear this uniform, no matter where they were. The point was they were not beholden to any one country; they were humanity's soldiers fighting an alien invasion. The realization struck fear into the US military establishment and governments worldwide, and there was beginning to be pushback, especially at the invasion and occupation of North Korea. The UN was going batshit crazy; at least, that was Anita's opinion.

Sandy would be heading there soon, and she was taking Anita, Nelya, and Mika with her. In the meantime, Jack had to brief another set of military bureaucrats; he doubted any of them had ever seen combat. He liked to start the dog and pony show with a demonstration of the tiger drones. That usually scared most of them and kept them quiet. Rhys had promised that he would be back with his troops next week; they were going "Om hunting," and Kiania needed him there. As soon as this meeting was over, he was leaving with Anita for the UK and then Australia and New Zealand. The trip was not as bad as it sounded; she had her own Thea-built jet now, and his Command Squad would go along for security. However, in the meantime, he started his brief with a life-size hologram of the Trangrod insect-looking form, he wanted them all to know just how alien they were.

1...345678