Alien Mine Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I took a happily married woman, ripped her life apart to make her into something I needed, and now I am going to make her Sandy's happy submissive. No one has asked Anita's opinion, and no one will. Instead, I am making these decisions, changing her life, her sexuality, her core personality to suit my needs as if she were a drone with no feelings of her own."

"Would you sacrifice Anita if you needed to win this battle?

"You know the answer to that, Hua, everyone is expendable, including me."

"You are wrong, Rhys. We are expendable, not you; the One must survive no matter what. What you do with Anita is no different from sending her into battle. You needed her to be submissive, and her role is not to fight but to lead; you cannot afford another Sandy now. Sandy has been a distraction that you could have dealt with much sooner. Instead of killing her, you have spent months trying to reach an equilibrium, one that keeps her alive. None of us would have judged you had you taken the more expeditious path, but you didn't. Rhys, you change us, but you love us; we feel that in our souls, and each of us would die for you. No, Anita has no choice, but if she did, she would agree to whatever you need; we all would."

"You agree because I gave you a symbiont, Hua; you must obey."

"It is more than that. We feel your emotions, Rhys; you cannot hide that from any of us, especially me. The bonds you accepted from me flow both ways. I am as much your slave as Sandy will be, and though I can sense your unease, and guilt I suppose; your purpose and drive will not let you make compromises. You were chosen for a reason, and like the 'One' you are becoming, you will do whatever is necessary to win this fight for humanity's survival. You will use us and sacrifice us as needed. You gave Clara, a married woman, to Nelya to keep her stabilized, but you ensured she would be treated kindly and with dignity. You took away part of her freedom, but it was necessary."

Hua was correct, Rhys thought, but it was how he had made the decision to use Clara that bothered him. In the past, he would have discussed this with Sandy first and considered the moral implications of his actions. Instead, with little thought, he had casually ordered Sandy to change a woman's sexual orientation and had, in effect, given Nelya a sexual plaything with no regard for Clara's feelings. He had agonized over the decision to take Anita but had not hesitated with Clara. It was one thing to make the correct choice as long as you recognized the dangers and understood the cost of your actions. He had ordered men into battle while in the army, and he had sent these women in to fight the Om, knowing that they may be killed or injured. Those decisions never bothered him; they were necessary, and everyone understood why. In that regard, Hua was correct; he would defeat the Om no matter the price because the cost of failure was the end of mankind.

"Yes, Clara or someone like her was necessary, and controlling her helps Nelya consolidate power. The danger is thinking that those of us with symbionts are somehow better than normal humans and that we have the right to use them however we believe necessary. That's what I did with Clara; Nelya is more critical to my objectives than she was, so with little thought to the consequences for Clara, I ordered Sandy to change her sexual orientation and force her into a relationship with Nelya... and that is what I am doing with Anita. Sandy is more important right now than Anita, so I sacrifice what is left of Anita's freedom. You are correct that Anita would agree, but I will not force her to make that decision. We must remember...I need to remember that my decisions matter to those like Clara and Anita. However, I will continue to make those decisions, to use whomever I need to ensure humanity survives."

Rhys could sense Hua's approval, but then she had become increasingly cold-blooded where Rhys' interests were concerned. Hua had changed or perhaps evolved, was a better way of putting it. The two individual women, now one, were much different in a way Rhys found hard to describe. He thought it was like a chef mixing two ingredients together to make something that tasted infinitely better, something with more complex flavors and a subtler taste than the originals.

"Sometimes I think you help to ground me as Thea does with you," Rhys added, slightly smiling before switching his attention back to Kiania and the discussion of how best to employ Thea's newest weapons. He had only been half joking about Hua. He was changing, and he knew it. Small changes, but the urge to be the 'One' was ever at the back of his mind, tempting him. Sandy had helped keep him grounded in reality, but she could no longer fulfill that role. The girls were right; he needed to replace her, but not until he sorted out how to control a symbiont combined with a strong personality. But for now, he would concentrate on fighting the Om. It would be several months before they were ready to attack, but they needed to begin infiltrating the cicadas and keep the pressure on the Om. He would draw the net tighter around them as men were trained and weapons became available; it was imperative that they force the Om to remain on the defensive. The Om still controlled the air around their base, and penetrating those defenses was the problem. However, they would test them over the coming months and, in the process, distribute the cicadas. Soon, the shuttle and Sandy would be busy rounding up rocks and putting them into position to strike the Om. It was time to settle her future.

"Hua, take Anita to my quarters when the briefing ends."

"Yes, sir," Hua replied, eager to solve the Sandy problem one way or another.

***

Sandy stood before the door to Rhys' quarters, pausing for a second as the solid wall in front of her reconfigured into an open doorway. Her fate lay just inside, and though she hesitated, she had no choice; Hua's two bodies stood stoically on either side of her. She had been stripped of her weapons and clothes, and the nanobyte necklace had reformed at Rhys' command into a collar complete with a ring on the front to which Hua had attached a leash, emphasizing her status and vulnerability. Sandy knew what awaited her inside and was supremely aware of the emotions of the 'One' beating against her mind; Rhys was making no effort to shield them. However; the person inside was not really Rhys, not anymore. Instead, it was more like what she imagined the Drans had intended, and she felt his implacable will washing over her. The incredibly intense emotions from him made her gasp, sending unwanted feelings coursing through her. There was still anger at her betrayal, but it was more tempered than it had been in the past. The pure masculine sensualism overwhelmed her when Rhys embraced the dragon-like creature inside of him, making Sandy's body tingle with arousal the way it had ever since he first roughly fucked her as a half man/half dragon. However, there was also a strange mixture of regret, guilt, and even love that she hadn't felt recently from him. Still, overlaying it all was a darkly seething, violent passion. Rhys had embraced the dragon inside of him, and Sandy's stomach performed a slow, sensual dip. Her cunt spasmed, and her breasts throbbed, her nipples becoming diamond-hard despite her fear.

Rhys could see her emotions, but today, he wouldn't force them; Sandy's choices had to be her own this time. A passageway opened at Rhys' command, and Sandy was led into the room by the leash where her fate would be decided. She froze when she saw him, more dragon than man, standing almost seven feet tall and impossibly broad at the shoulders. Muscles rippled down his arms, thighs, and across his chest in colors of green and red, just like the mark she wore on her hip and abdomen. Wings sprouted from his back, long and leathery looking, almost touching the floor. However, Sandy's eyes were drawn to his cock that was huge and erect, sticking up like a separate appendage, long and impossibly thick. Her cunt clenched at the sight, and she felt liquid drip down her thighs.

Rhys' nostrils flared, a rumbly growl emanating from his chest before the rough dragon-like claws closed over the leash. "Get in position," he ordered, and Sandy fell to her knees, crouched on the floor, hands between her legs until they touched her ankles. Her head pressed against the floor, back arched, legs spread wide with her cunt and ass up in the air, open and available. Fear and arousal fought for dominance, neither one winning out. Just obeying him and getting into position made her furious with desire. Rhys kicked her legs wider apart so that her twat was fully in the air over an arched back. Sandy's breath came faster, and she could see him at the edge of her vision. Ahh! She cried as something hit her ass hard. Two more strokes of what felt like liquid fire were delivered across her bottom, and then rough fingers stroked her slit, making her gasp as the talon-like fingernails scraped across her sensitive flesh.

Rhys laughed softly, his deep voice almost a growl, more dragon than human. "I've never seen you so wet, delicious, and ready to fuck." he said, gathering the wetness and stroking her asshole to clit.

Rhys was right; she was ready to fuck, and she wanted it so bad. Sandy felt two large claw-like fingers slide into her cunt, slowly, oh God, so slowly. She fought to remain still to avoid giving him a reason to discipline her, but the sensation of him filling her in this exposed and helpless position was too much. She thrust her hips back just a little, seeking more, deeper penetration, and was rewarded with another sharp slap on her ass.

"Hold still, slave; I will tell you when you can move," Rhys said, removing his fingers. "You betrayed me; let your ambition control you. That's over. Today, you submit completely to me; you move when I say, you eat when I tell you. You come only when I allow it."

Sandy felt the words Rhys uttered beating on her mind, each one hitting her with a slap, stinging her pride; then, when she felt a finger touch the hood of her clit. "Look at you," he said, leaning over to almost whisper in her ear, close enough that she could smell his breath. You're a slave to me right now, ensnared by your own needs and ambitions. The only way forward for you is to accept your slavery," Rhys said calmly while using one finger to circle her asshole while another stroked her clit. Mewling sounds came out of Sandy's mouth, and she wiggled her hips to get a little more pressure on her clit, then moaned when Rhys slapped the inside of her thigh along with squeezing her clit.

Sandy wanted him to take her like he usually did. Use her, fuck her like the whore she was, invade her mind, and make her like it, wanting it more than anything else in life. Instead, she said, "You want me to want it, to accept my submission willingly even though it hurts me. That's the victory, to have us both love my pain and slavery."

"Yes, I prefer that to your death."

"Do you really want me as a slave," she demanded.

"I didn't at first, Rhys admitted; it was the only solution. But now, yes. I do. I want to own you, and when you accept these bonds, I will.

Sandy could feel his passion, his eagerness to own her in every sense of the word. She had come to recognize that Rhys wanted her this way; it excited him sexually and seemed to fill a need in him, and it terrified her that he had trained her body to respond to it. Her body was sweating and leaking fluids as humiliation was added to the emotions of arousal and fear, each fighting for dominance in her brain. Rhys had left her emotions alone, waiting for Sandy to decide. Accept the chains or die here.

Another person came into view as Anita knelt by her head. "Please, Sandy, I need you; we all need you," she said, stroking her fingers along the side of Sandy's jaw, cheeks, and lips. Sandy gasped as Rhys grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head up, bending her back painfully, and forcing her to look into Anita's eyes. "I know, it's ok," Anita said with love in her voice as she leaned forward to brush her lips against Sandy's.

"Look at her, she's yours if you want, but you have to choose," Rhys said, slapping her ass with a strap of some kind, the sharp pain cutting through her thoughts and leaving a flare of desire and lewdness. Rhys' fingers continued to plunder her cunt, pushing in, withdrawing, then suddenly thrusting into her asshole, creating a wave building higher and higher.

"Please, Rhys," she moaned, trying to rub her crotch on his body, seeking friction against her sensitive clit.

Rhys knelt behind her and began to rub his cock over her entrance, teasing. "Beg me for it," he demanded.

Sandy was hyper-aware of the way her nipples rubbed against Anita, who had moved against her, and the harsh flesh of Rhys behind her, the roughness of his skin, the way his claws dug into her buttocks, and the smell and feel of the Dragon. A deep, mindless urgency ripped through her when she felt that huge cock finally rubbing against her clit. It was rough against her sensitive organ, but she was so slick, and the exquisite pain felt so good. "Please, Rhys, I need you. Please, fuck me, fuck your slave, I need you inside of me, please fuck your slave", she cried over and over again, rubbing her pelvis against him, desperate to feel him inside her. Sandy heard herself cry out as he rammed into her; every thrust was a combination of pleasure and pain as he pounded her. Her clit was so engorged that she screamed when a claw touched her clit.

"Are you my slave," he asked in a rasping voice as his clawed hands dug into her buttocks, drawing blood. Sandy gasped, but the pain drove her passions even higher. Her hair sought Rhys out without being commanded, and she felt Rhys inside her mind, touching and controlling her symbiont. It filled her with warmth, something that had been missing since her attempt to kill him. Sandy relaxed, letting the sheer pleasure take over as Rhys filled her body and her mind. Her defenses were down, and Rhys had not hesitated to drive a spear of emotions deep into her core, deeper than ever before. Sandy reared as if to escape this intrusion, but her mind couldn't fight it, and Rhys flooded her with intense emotions. Sandy could feel his anger but also his desire for her, the way he needed her. Memories of their earliest times together, making love, sharing Amancia, and the sudden change brought on by the symbiont and their fight and escape were extracted and flashed through her mind. Seducing Kiania, adding her and the others to their family.

At the same time, Rhys seemed to get even larger inside her, stretching her cunt painfully until it resonated throughout her body as he savagely ravaged her passage. "Take it," he growled, and her squeal became one of pure bliss. Without realizing how much Rhys' conditioning had changed her, she bucked back against him while pulling Anita against her. Sandy craved precisely this: hot sex with a demanding, rough male, fucked not like a lover but like a slave who had no choice but to love it. "Take it," the dragon growled, mindless to everything but her welcoming heat. "You're going to take it fucking all like a good slave."

"Yes, yes, yes!" she shouted as Rhys slammed into her., feeling her slick passage gripping his cock. His aggression pushed the flames of desire higher, licking at her body until it was an inferno, and Sandy loved every rough word, the way she was held, the collar on her neck, and every deep fuck of his hard cock.

"I love you so much," said a voice in her mind that Sandy knew was Amancia's. "Please, Sandy, let go and come back to us."

"We need you, Sandy," another voice said, as a second pair of hands touched her flesh and Rhys where they were joined together. Please, Sandy, Anita needs her mistress. Don't be cruel and leave her, deny her what she needs more than anything," Kiania said.

"It is time. Submit Sandy and become my slave," Rhys demanded, slamming into her slow and deliberate, powerfully slapping their flesh together and sending a delicious jolt that sparked nerve endings to life with every thrust. One clawed hand gripped her throat while the other gripped her hip, controlling her movements. The clawed hand around her throat tightened, not enough to restrict breathing, but enough for Sandy to realize the threat even through the desire-induced fog in her brain.

Rhys knew they were at the point of no return; either Sandy let go and submitted, or he would have to kill her. He pushed himself into her mind, grabbing at the symbiont. The manifestation was magnificent, a saber-tooth tiger from a bygone age, a beautiful, sleek top predator in every sense who recognized no equal. It prowled back and forth, moving with deadly grace as if ready to defend itself. Rhys began to power into her while the dragon stared at the tiger, each testing the will and mettle of the other.

Sandy responded to the brutal pounding of Rhys cock, each thrust slamming into her, bringing that tingling anticipation, and no indication that he might withhold that ultimate release she craved, that joining with the others that produced so much pleasure and such a sense of belonging that had been denied her for so long. His cock slammed into her over and over, fast, urgent, and it drove her body to the top of the mountain, that place of ultimate release, and held her there. No! God Damn you, Rhys, Please! she screamed out as her body teetered at the top, desperately trying to fall over.

"Submit Slave, and you can have what you want. Anita is here waiting for you; let go; I'm begging you, Sandy".

Rhys tightened his fingers about her throat, prepared to break her neck if the symbiont attacked. The dragon and tiger remain locked in a silent battle, each ready to fight and rend. The passions unleashed by the human bodies flowed over to the symbionts, and Rhys could feel the need to fight, to dominate this creature that dared to defy him. The dragon flexed its wings, fire surrounding it like a halo, and the saber-tooth tensed, ready to meet the challenge. However, Rhys could see that it was weakened as Sandy's will to resist had been beaten down. Rhys knew he could destroy this symbiont, and the saber-toothed tiger hesitated as a sleek black panther suddenly joined it. Amancia, his thoughts registered, and then they were joined by a giant Anaconda and a large black bear-looking animal, Kiania and Anita. Rhys hadn't known this was possible, and the four of them faced Sandy together. Everything held in a balance, then the Saber-tooth relaxed and turned, presenting her backside as if waiting to be mounted.

"Oh God, I submit! Sandy screamed, and the orgasm withheld for so long crashed down upon her, sweeping her under with a tsunami of emotions. Sweet Amancia, Kiania, Leslie, Hua, Thea, Anita, Nelya, Mika, and even Jessica were suddenly all there, and their emotions swelled and flowed around her, enclosing her in their warmth. She felt Hua and Rhys in her mind but didn't fight it, instead welcoming the new chains locking into place while Rhys pumped cum into her until it ran down her legs.

Rhys had been waiting for Sandy to let go, and he and Hua struck swiftly before she could resist. The old chains he had forged were discarded, and new ones locked into place. These were different and could only be done with the human and symbiont's permission and cooperation. And these were slightly different from Hua's; Sandy would now be his willing slave in every sense of the word, a full-time submissive who would never challenge him. Rhys was pleased that He had not been forced to kill her but saddened in other ways. A vital part of Sandy's personality was gone, forever repressed by the chains of submission she now wore, but another part of him was excited, and he felt his cock stir at the thought of completely owning her. He was now her ultimate master, and the dragon part of him roared as his cock became harder, as he began to fuck her again, this time indeed as a slave.