Alien Predators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer climbed out of the pool at the first sound of thunder, dressed and came to sit under a big tree to wait it out. Obviously this was not her first time. Greg wondered how to find out how many afternoon thunderstorms she had sat through. Hmm, maybe that was a way to pass the time during the rain.

He went to sit near her and held out his hand, fingers spread. "Hand," he said clearly.

She looked at him for a minute like he had lost his mind, then seemed to catch on. "Hand," she repeated.

"Finger"

"Flinger."

"No, finger. Fin-ger."

"Fin-ger."

"Yes."

"Yes."

Well, they had lots of time.

After the storm Greg used a stick to draw a picture of his escape capsule in the soft ground, then the parachute above it.

"Parachute." he said pointing at it. "We need parachute."

"Parachut?"

"Yes, we need to go get the parachute."

"Need get parachut."

"Yes." He stood and started off in the direction they had come from. Then stopped and motioned for her to follow. He would have just gone himself but he wasn't sure of the exact direction. It wasn't that far, but the heat and humidity made it seem like much further. In fact, the humidity was worse since the clouds had cleared. Greg wouldn't be surprised if there was a second wave of storms.

Once back at the capsule he had to cut the thin ropes the capsule had hung from, then used them to tie the parachute into a manageable sized bundle. Sameer helped, more out of curiosity than anything else it seemed to Greg.

Back at their campsite Sameer started to gather fruit for a meal and Greg set about on his own project. He used the ropes and large branches to build a good sized tent out of the parachute, then spread his sleeping bag inside it and lay down.

Sure enough, a second wave of storms passed over. Sameer caught on to the idea immediately and jumped in with him. They sat eating fruit and watching the rain fall into the pond. The silence between them was loud and there was no way to fill it.

Later Sameer brought some of her gear closer to the tent. Holding what looked to be her version of a sleeping bag she said "Yes?" in a questioning tone.

Greg said, "My house is your house," with an expansive gesture.

Sameer gave a "ah ah ah ah" that he thought was her laughter and spread out along side him. She took a pinch of the fabric in her fingers and shook it.

"What?"

She shook it again and he understood.

"Tent," he supplied.

"Tent. Tent good, Greg."

Wow, she picked that up fast, he thought. Maybe learning to talk to each other won't be as tedious as he first thought it would be.

After the sun went down Greg stripped to his underwear and hung his clothes on a tree branch, hoping that they would dry despite the still humid air. It was a lot cooler since the sun went down, but still humid, although if the temperature dropped enough the humidity would decrease. At least he hoped it would.

Sameer, apparently, had no modesty or shyness in her. She stripped and casually hung up her clothes in plain sight of Greg's interested gaze, before crawling into the tent with him and stretching out. She was a deliciously graceful creature, he thought.

She didn't stretch out on her side of the tent the way he expected her to. She crawled over, grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled it down.

"Hey, maybe we could talk about this first."

Apparently they couldn't. She threw her leg over his hips, pressed down on his crotch and ground down hard. He could feel that she was wet already. He wasn't ready and she made a displeased sound before lifting off of him, reaching around and grabbing his cock so she could pump it.

"You're making assumptions, aren't you?"

She stopped what she was doing with her hand, but only long enough to put his hands on her breasts.

He couldn't help himself. He'd been admiring those breasts all day, firm, nicely shaped, now that they were under his hands it was too much to resist. Her impatient stroking of his cock produced the result she wanted. She made a pleased growling sound when she felt him begin to stiffen, then another when he pinched her nipples.

That was all the encouragement she needed. She lifted her hips, positioned his cock against her pussy and pushed herself down. Greg took her hips in his hands and arched under her, driving himself all the way in. She gasped and began to ride him. They slammed together hard, Greg grunted and Sameer growled. Their movements becoming faster as restraint gave way to lust.

She stopped moving and began making that "A...A...A...A" sound again, getting louder and louder. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly and he could feel the muscles inside her squeezing and relaxing in turn, the sensation traveling up his cock, like she was milking him inside her. The sensation was amazing and he gave a loud moan as he climaxed hard inside her.

Greg wasn't sure what to expect next. Kissing and cuddling in the afterglow? Probably not. Another bite? Maybe. What he did not expect was Sameer pulling off, crawling to her side of the tent and going directly to sleep.

Greg wasn't the type to expect applause or a lot of attention, but even so a smile would have been nice.

They established a routine over the next few days. Waking with the sunrise, breakfast of fruit, language lessons, some exploring of the area (although that was more for Greg since Sameer was well familiar with the area), more language lessons, more fruit, hiding in the tent during the frequent rain storms, abrupt sex before sleeping. Greg couldn't make too many complaints about the sex. Sameer was an eager lover, although he couldn't call her a generous one. She didn't seem to care all that much if he enjoyed himself. There wasn't much Intimacy to their intimacy. That was it, he decided. It was like having sex with a stranger who didn't really care about you much. Actually, that was exactly the situation. She was a stranger and she didn't care about him much. Other than the language lessons and the sex they really didn't have much to do with each other. They were strangers and she seemed to have no interest in changing that. He wasn't a friend or partner, he was just... convenient. He didn't expect declarations of undying love, but maybe she could warm up to him a little bit. On the other hand... she's an alien, so who knew?

He was laying on his stomach beside the stream as these thoughts ran through his mind, not for the first time. Sameer was off gathering food for them both. She had been gone for a while but he wasn't concerned, she was probably better able to take care of herself than he was.

He saw one of the 'fish' approaching and relaxed the arm that was dangling in the water. Gently he curled his fingers and let the tips brush lightly along the creature's belly as it passed. It stopped swimming, paused for a second, then turned and came back. That was interesting, trout didn't do that. He brushed its belly again and again it turned and came back for more. This time, he decided.

He jerked his hand out of the water and tossed the fish onto the shore. "Ha! Gotcha. You're dinner."

Sameer was standing there with her arms full of large knobbly fruit and what he had come to recognize as astonishment on her face.

She dropped the fruit and pointed at the creature now flopping feebly on the grass.

"Greg! What?"

"Food." He pointed at the fire pit. "Make a fire, we're having meat tonight. Or something like it."

"What?"

"Fire. Fire. We talked about fire yesterday." He pointed again.

So did she, at the fish. "How?"

"Oh," he motioned her over and had her lay down beside him. There were plenty of fish in the stream and it only took them a few minutes to calm down after the splash. Before long he tossed a second fish on the shore near the first. In the process he accidentally threw some water into Sameer's face. Naturally, she wasn't about to let him get away with that, so she returned the favor. They went back and forth a few times, each splash getting bigger and bigger. She was laughing, he was grinning.

When Sameer scooped a double handful of water directly into his face he said, "Okay, you asked for it," stood, grabbed her by the hips and tossed her into the pond. Clothes and all.

There was no way she was angry about it, not the way she was laughing as she chased him around their little clearing. She was probably faster than he was, but she was wearing her big boots and he was barefoot, so he was able to stay ahead of her for quite some time. But he zigged when he should have zagged and she made a prodigious leap onto his back. She probably expected to knock him down but her weight wasn't enough to do that. He went charging around the clearing a few times, both of them laughing like children, then ran straight at the pond and jumped in, twisting so he came down on top of her.

If he thought that would end it, he was mistaken. She surfaced, pushed hair out of her face and immediately began trying to force him underwater. So he grabbed her hips and tossed her into the deep part of the pond again, with her screaming "NO!" before she hit.

It was all very silly and completely enjoyable. Greg realized that it was the first non-sexual act they had done together purely for the fun of it. He wondered if Sameer had considered that, or if she cared at all.

Sameer had enjoyed playing with Greg a great deal. Later, as she was pulling off her boots, she wondered how long it had been since she had done something so... frivolous. Years? Certainly she had not played with anyone else since becoming marooned on this miserable ball of a planet.

She looked over at Greg as he began skinning the fish he had caught and suddenly she didn't want the mood to end. She filled one boot with water and ran over to pour it over his head.

He laughed and reached out a hand quicker than she expected to grab her ankle and dump her unceremoniously onto the ground. She started laughing again, so hard that she couldn't stop him from scooping her up and throwing her into the pond again. It was delightful. She couldn't stop laughing.

Eventually they both settled down and began putting a meal together. She built a fire while he prepared the fish. She sliced one of the big fruit and spent some time watching him grill the fish. Was this the first time she had just sat and watched him, she wondered. Perhaps it was, because she had never noticed the calm, capable way that he did that simple task. She thought about him building their tent and the other things he did around the camp. He seemed to display the same competence in everything he did. She liked that about him.

Had she ever told him that she liked him? Well, not in words she had not. She wasn't sure how to express something like that in his language. Had she shown him at all, though? Or had she been alone for so long that she had completely forgotten how to interact with others?

A memory bubbled up from somewhere, it felt like an old memory. She had been told that her species was evolved from a pack animal and still retained some of that animal's traits. So long term isolation caused issues, something about an inability to... she could not remember all of it.

Was that it? Was that why she had been acting so... distantly? So much of the past months were just vague.

While ruminating she had been watching Greg without being aware of it. Suddenly he focused on her and asked, "What?"

She tried to think of a way to phrase it, but the concept was beyond the scope of what they had taught each other. She made a frustrated sound and said, "no word."

They were both familiar with that feeling, Greg bobbed his head up and down. That meant assent or agreement, she had learned. He returned his attention to his cooking.

She felt a sudden welling up of affection for him. Other than the delight she had felt while playing it was the strongest emotion she could remember feeling in weeks, maybe longer.

So, what did it mean? What should she do?

Well, if he was one of her own people she knew what she would do. Would he accept the gesture and understand?

She rose to her feet and walked around to kneel behind him so she could slip her arms around his chest.

He froze. It was like he didn't know what to do.

Well, of course he did not know what to do, she realized. They had been together almost constantly for days and she had never shown him the slightest sign of kindness, or affection, or even friendship. She felt another emotion at the thought; shame.

He deserved more. He deserved better. She would give it.

She tightened her arms around him and laid her cheek against his back. After a short time he relaxed and she felt him reaching up to touch her hand. So she kissed the back of his neck, then stood to find some of the big leaves they used to hold the food when they ate.

That was unexpected, Greg thought. Not unpleasant, just out of the blue unexpected.

Something was running around in her head, but she had no way to explain what it was. Well, not yet. Probably best to just go with things, maybe she would figure out how to explain?

Or maybe she wouldn't, who knew. But at least she wasn't biting him.

She held out two of the big leaves and he divided up their dinner. Normally they sat facing each other and had a language lesson while they ate. That changed too, she sat beside him this time and leaned against him. It felt... friendly.

The fish had a surprisingly delicate taste, the fruit was juicy and tart.

She had kissed him, hadn't she? Not a big sloppy kiss, but still it was another change in how she was acting toward him.

Damn, this was confusing. Just as he was starting to feel comfortable with how things were going she had to change it all.

Her hand came up suddenly and she slowly and deliberately pushed a piece of fruit onto his nose. She pressed in hard so the juice ran down his face then gave that "ah ah ah" laugh of hers.

He wiped his face with the back of his hand and said, "You are such a trouble maker."

"Trouble maker," she repeated. "Fucking crazy lady." She was smiling, he thought. He had learned to recognize some of her expressions but this one he had not seen enough to be sure of.

"Yes, fucking crazy lady. That's you." He grinned at her and nudged her with his shoulder. She nudged back. Then she wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him down so she could kiss his cheek.

Something had changed in her, no doubt about it. What was she...

She dropped a piece of fruit down the back of his shirt and laughed. That might have led to another bout of chasing and throwing in the pond if thunder hadn't started sounding. Instead of playing they hurried to finish eating, then put out the fire and retreated to the tent.

Normally they sat apart and watched the rainfall without speaking. This time she lay on her side, head in hand, and watched him thoughtfully for a long time before crawling over to kneel over him.

Sex between them usually started that way. Normally it was after the sun went down but this was fine too. To his surprise she took his head in her hands and shook it gently.

"Head," she said.

"Yes, head." Not sex then, a language lesson.

"Face, eyes, nose, mouth, lips, teeth" Greg pretended to snap his teeth at her finger as she pointed. "Stop. Practice."

"Chin, neck, shoulder, chest, stomach. Yes?"

"Yes, good."

She pointed at herself. "Breast."

"Yes," Greg pointed, "No breast."

"No breast, Greg male no breast, Sameer female breast, yes?"

"Yes."

"Like breasts?"

Huh? Was she serious?

"Yes, I like. Pretty breasts."

That got him a smile.

"Like touch?"

He reached up to cup her breasts and feel the weight of them through her shirt.

"Yes, I like touching. Do you like?"

"Yes. Touch more, Greg. Yes?"

"Yes."

She leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips, then pointed at her lips then his. "What?"

"Kiss."

"Kiss. Like kiss, Greg?"

"Yes, I like kissing you."

"Kiss more? Uh, more time?"

"Yes, kiss a lot."

She patted his cheeks clumsily. "I like Greg. Much."

"I like Sameer too, very much."

She was struggling to find the words she was trying to say.

"No talk much. Bad."

Was she apologizing? Something had certainly changed in her.

"We can talk now, yes?"

"Yes! Talk much, kiss much, touch much. Yes?"

"Yes!" He grinned at her and saw her eyes smiling. "And other stuff, I hope."

She reached around behind herself and rubbed his crotch through his pants. "Cock."

"Yes." He returned the gesture and said, "Pussy." Maybe he should have used more anatomical language?

She made a soft pleased sound as he stroked her. "Like pussy?"

"YES!" His emphasis made her laugh.

"Cock in pussy, what?"

"Huh? Oh, cock in pussy is sex."

"Sex. Like sex, Greg?"

"Yes, I do. Like sex?"

"Yes yes. Want much. Talk much, kiss much, touch much, sex much?"

"I hope so, yes. Very much sex."

She leaned down and kissed him with surprising gentleness, then leaned back and seemed to struggle with the language again. "Greg good." She rapped her knuckles on her own forehead. "Greg make head good." She kissed him again.

Greg hoped he understood what she was trying to say. Her head had been messed up by something, maybe being alone too long? Anyway, having him here had helped straighten her out. She had not been treating him well, she apologized and wanted to do better. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but something was different about her. She seemed more focused, more aware of what was going on around her.

"I should have thrown you in the pond sooner."

"What?"

"Nothing. Kiss much." He grabbed a handful of her pale hair and pulled her down for another kiss. She returned it eagerly.

Apparently, getting her head right included giving her the sense of humor of a 12 year old. She woke him the next morning by pouring water over his head while laughing like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. From then on it was either sneak water attacks, sticking her foot out to trip him whenever he walked by, tying knots into the legs of his pants while he was swimming, or jumping onto his back and riding him around their camp.

Greg's retaliation was usually the same thing, picking her up and throwing her into the pond, while she laughed her head off. She would stay in the water, peeling off her wet clothes and throwing them at him. Once bare she would say, "Come Greg fuck" and begin to fondle her own breasts enticingly. She had learned fairly quickly that he had no willpower if she did that. He would peel off his own clothes and join her so they could have slow sex standing in the stream. Her childish pranks usually ended with them having sex, maybe that was why she pulled them.

Her interest and enthusiasm had grown tremendously. They had sex at least once a day and most mornings she would slide her body down so she could take his cock in her mouth.

After swallowing his semen she would lay on top of him for a few minutes, with her eyes hugely dilated and a vacant expression on her face. It was almost like she found his cum intoxicating. Whether it was or not, she rarely missed a chance.

Greg enjoyed it all more than he thought he would have, 12 year old sense of humor and all. She seemed to genuinely enjoy every aspect of his company, she touched and kissed him at every opportunity and told him frequently how much she liked him. The sex was delightful, she was generous, curious, playful and seemed to have no modesty, no shyness and no inhibition. Some of the things she suggested surprised him, those things they enjoyed they repeated often.

If Greg had any complaint at all it was that during moments of extreme passion she would bite him and she wasn't gentle about it. When he complained she remained unrepentant. He just assumed it was a cultural thing. Usually after biting him she would shout "Fucking crazy lady" with unmistakable glee, so maybe it wasn't cultural, maybe she just liked biting.