Aliens and Cheetahs and Balls Oh My

Story Info
A cheetah and a symbiote fight crime and do the sex.
7.4k words
5
1.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Everyone!

You guys seemed to have liked my last story, which I very much appreciate, so here's another! Today's smutty story follows a superhero cheetah and his alien symbiote companion as they fight crime, bust balls, and do the sex.

This story is sort of an experiment, so it's a fair bit different from my last thing, be warned. It contains furry, tentacles, self cum-swallowing, and some ballbusting.

I have an outline for a second chapter, and ideas for a longer series, but do not know yet if I'll continue this. So, if you like it, please let me know!

(Also the title is one character too long :P)

--------------------

"So, whaddya think it's gonna be? Guns or drugs?"

"Probably guns," Adrian replied, stopping in front of a red shipping container. It was hard to see in the dim light, but the identification numbers matched the ones given by that mobster they had interrogated. The cheetah turned to look around the suspiciously deserted loading dock. It was quiet, too quiet. Turning back, he poked at the lock that held the container closed. "I swear, they better not be hiding in this. I really don't feel like getting into another fight right now."

"Ha. Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time for you to jerk off later, honey."

"I told you to stop calling me that." Adrian gave a loud huff, feeling his companion laugh to herself on his back.

Her voice echoed in his mind, from the small of his back, up through his spine, and into his brain. "Sorry ... sweetie."

"Hilarious. Just give me the arms already."

"What do we say?"

The male gave another loud huff, rolling his eyes. He knew Fesla was being annoying and slow on purpose. Yes, he was in a hurry, but he had a good reason! Every single Saturday, for the last few years, he'd made time to unwind with a long, relaxing session with his favorite fleshlight before bed. But today it looked like that streak was going to be broken. Here he was, on a Saturday night, in the damp cold, trying to save the city. Ugh. Couldn't the bad guys give him a day off every now and then? Being a superhero was a lot more exhausting than he had thought it would be. Helping people was great, yes, but it was so much work. There was always something to do, somewhere to go. Not only was he tired, he hadn't had an orgasm all week!

"Give me the arms, please."

"Of course ... babe."

Fesla's chuckles rattled in his skull as he felt a warm, wet sensation travel up his back. It curled over his spotted fur, slithering its way to the base of his neck, before spreading out to his shoulders. Glancing down, he watched as the bright green and black fluid made its way down his arms. He briefly thought back on how the slime felt around his cock, resulting in it suddenly slowing down. Impatient, he tapped his foot, telling her to hurry up. Once it fully covered his hands, it solidified a tiny bit, taking a slightly darker coloration.

"Take a little longer next time, why dontcha?" Adrian whispered.

His alien companion replied by giving him a soft thump on the back. "Keep thinking about your dick instead of the mission and I will."

"Hey," Adrian flexed his fingers, looking around again, "you don't know what it's like having blue balls, it's torture! I mean, can you even get horny?"

"Not really, or at least not in a way you'd understand," the symbiote's voice replied in the cheetah's head, "The desire to reproduce isn't very strong for my species."

"Well, thank goodness for that," Adrian joked half-seriously. As symbiotes, the slime-like Nel species, which Fesla belonged to, had the ability to reproduce by fully consuming a host. This turned them into another Nel, who would proceed to do the same. Thankfully, she claimed that most symbiotes never did this unless their host was already on their deathbed. As Adrian was very much alive, he had nothing to worry about. The Nel could do this whenever they wanted, technically, but as they needed a host at almost all times, this was rare.

The desire to protect one's host was strong, Fesla had explained when they had first bonded years ago. Since Nel were incapable of directly consuming food or making their own energy, they required a host to feed off of. This process was painless, fortunately, as the only effect it had on a host was the need to eat more than usual. In return, the symbiote protected them, granting them incredible strength. It was a close, mutualistic bond. At least, it normally was. There was the occasional selfish Nel that would rapidly jump between bodies, draining each one dry in the process.

Still, Adrian trusted her, seeing as it was practically impossible for her to lie to him. Having a second set of thoughts coming from his back at all times felt odd, to say the least, but it did have its advantages. Although, being so connected also meant that she knew the best ways to tease him, sexually or otherwise.

"Alright, we should probably do this quietly," he whispered as he reached for the lock. Gently, he grabbed it, placing his other hand on the container door. It was a relatively small lock, considering what it was protecting, but it would be loud to just break. "Maybe we can slowly bend the bars and-"

The cheetah's arms suddenly jerked, violently ripping off the lock. Surprised, his grip loosened, causing him to inadvertently throw it behind him. It loudly slammed against the side of another container, hard enough to leave a dent, the sound echoing through the metal maze. Ears flattening back in panic, he jumped into the shadows, hiding their green arms behind his back.

"Fesla!"

"Oh, now you wanna take it slow?" The alien waited a second before letting go of his arms, giving him back full control. "Is it really that hard for you to go five minutes without thinking about getting off?"

"That was reckless, but okay, okay. You made your point, geez. I know I need to focus, but I'm just ... I'm pent up, okay? We've been at this nonstop lately, I really need some time to relax after this."

"Then let's get this done with, already. The sooner we're done, the sooner we can take a break."

Nodding, Adrian looked around the corner, seeing nobody. Still suspicious, he creeped as quietly as he could back to the container door. There was no way that crash had gone unheard. He made a mental note that she owed him an orgasm when this was over, knowing full well she could hear.

Opening it up, he found that he had been correct with his earlier guess. A dozen crates and boxes holding various firearms and their ammunition were stacked together on either side. They didn't see anything else, though they still made sure to check for any kind of booby traps. Effortlessly ripping one of the crates open, the pair was surprised at how poor the haul was. All the guns were either rusting, or were older models that had long since been obsolete. The local crime bosses must have been running out of money if this was all they could afford. And if that was so, they were really going to be pissed when the police confiscated everything.

Fesla's slime-like body undulated across Adrian's back, a motion he knew was her equivalent of a smile. "Wow, I guess we really are making a difference. These guys are getting desperate. With any luck, we can run them out of the city soon. Then we can finally turn our focus back on finding Vaal."

Vaal. The reason for Fesla being on Earth in the first place. A rogue Nel wanted for her many crimes, she had thus far eluded the pair, despite their best efforts. They had heard rumors she had some kind of connection to this city, but beyond that they hadn't managed to track her down. Still, they were making progress. Once free of distractions, it would only be a matter of time until they caught her.

"Yeah, finally. Alright, let's shut this and call- wait ... do you hear that?"

"Oh no, run!"

After slamming the door closed as quietly as he could, Adrian spun and broke into a sprint. A dull pain began to flare from the bottom of his spine, only to get immediately relieved as the symbiote began to spread down his legs. Green slime snaked its way across his body, from his neck to his feet. With Fesla assisting in pushing and moving his body, his speed quickly doubled. It doubled again by the time the symbiote fully covered his legs in her warm embrace. With a leap more powerful than he'd be capable of on his own, the feline bounded off the side of another container. Arms outstretched, he grabbed onto the side of a nearby crane, pulling himself up onto one of the supporting bars. The speed and grace at which he moved was incredible, even for a cheetah.

It had taken Adrian and Fesla a while to learn to work together like that. After much practice, and quite a few mistakes, the two had learned to almost perfectly sync their minds. Her "suit," as they called it, increased the force of all his movements. As he moved, she moved as well, either amplifying or counteracting his actions. It was great, perfect for fighting.

There was one little problem with it, though.

In order to fully extend over his body, Fesla had to quote-unquote "anchor" herself on him. Since burrowing into his skin was not an option, there was only one other place she could use: his ass. Forming a thick green tentacle, she slipped herself in, allowing her to extend down his legs.

Running around with what was essentially a dildo shoved up his ass was a tad bit difficult. But, like with their coordination, it got easier with practice. Likewise, the feel of her wiggling on and over his cock and balls had gotten easier to ignore. That is, if she wasn't intentionally teasing him in her warm, wet hug.

Thankfully, she was not teasing him at the moment. Instead, she was helping him climb up to the top of the crane. Every little shift of his legs only served to make him more and more aware of the green rod penetrating his backside. The erection he was rapidly growing didn't help, either.

The sound of rapidly approaching footsteps down below got his attention back. Reaching the top, he squatted down and leaned over the edge. Three masked figures suddenly appeared out of the darkness, pistols drawn. One of them immediately made for the red container, throwing open the door. The other two stood guard, scanning the area, ready to shoot anything that moved. Adrian prepared himself to jump down if need be, but, like most bad guys, they neglected to look up. A good thing too, seeing as how bright green was not exactly stealthy. (It also didn't help that he was in only a small undershirt and gym shorts. He always wore as little as possible when going out on a mission, both because Fesla couldn't expand over his clothes, and because he didn't want to risk someone recognizing him).

"Only three?" Adrian cocked his head. Surely there was more hiding out of view? If this shipment was so important, wouldn't they send as many guards as possible?

"We did arrest like twenty of them last week," Fesla's tightened her suit around him, simultaneously pushing a tiny bit deeper into his rear, "They might be running out of henchmen."

"Or we scared them so bad they all quit."

The apparent leader of the group, a short male fox, pulled out a small radio. The duo stayed put. They wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying, but weren't worried. If he called for backup, that would only make it easier to catch more of these cronies when the police showed up. He never got a chance to even attempt a call, however. No sooner had he lifted the radio to his mouth, a bright flash suddenly illuminated the area. The other two thugs, a doe and a large male lion in matching black attire, turned and fired several shots in the direction of the flash.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

A terrified avian scream replied from between two large crates. "AAAH! WAIT! DON'T SHOOT!"

The fox yelled at the unseen bird to show herself. Two blue-feathered hands were immediately raised over the crates, their shaking visible even in the dark. Slowly, the rest of the figure came out from behind cover. She was a smartly dressed blue jay, and was carrying a camera around her neck, which the lion quickly ripped off and chucked to the ground. It shattered instantly, making the bird screech in panic again. Grabbing her by the arm, the lion shoved her into the light.

"Who the fuck are you!?" the fox yelled as he took a step forward to point the barrel of his gun in her face.

"Please! I wasn't doi-" She attempted to take a step back, prompting the doe to fire a warning shot at the ground.

BANG!

"You work for the Falcon or something? You think you can just come on our turf and steal our shit!?"

"What!? I didn't steal anyth-"

"How did you open that lock!?"

"I didn-"

This time it was the lion's turn to yell. "She's a fucking cop!"

"Ah shit." Adrian stood up, preparing to jump down. This just got a lot more complicated. They didn't have time to wait for backup now, they couldn't let this lady get hurt. So much for having an easy day. "Mask!"

Fesla mumbled something he couldn't make it. He repeated his request, but the symbiote hesitated. "Wait. I don't like this. There's ... something wrong."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it's ... why does she ..."

"We don't have time! We'll deal with whatever later! Do the mas- guuhlp!"

Adrian was cut off by several small tendrils suddenly slithering into his mouth. Three on each side ran over the inside of his cheeks, while one attached to the roof of his mouth. The tight, warm sensation that covered the rest of his body began rapidly moving its way up his neck. His vision took on a green tint as Fesla fully engulfed his head with her slime, momentarily blocking his breathing. This only lasted a second, thankfully, as another, much larger, tendril pushed its way into his mouth. Ironically, despite stuffing his airway, it acted as sort of a snorkel, giving him a tube to get air through. The taste of it on his tongue as it made its way down his throat was nearly overpowering, though not exactly unpleasant.

Knowing time was running out to save the poor bird, the cheetah's hands shot up to his face. Grabbing the sticky dark slime, he pulled it away, molding it into a short cylinder. It opened in his grip, splitting sideways down the middle. The other end of the large tentacle flattened into a long green tongue, licking the sharp teeth that began to take shape. Two holes formed to create the nose, while the emerald eyes settled and took shape over his. The tendrils in his mouth moved him to snap his jaws a few times, causing Fesla's newly formed mouth to do the same. With two more pulls to form the ears, their mask and suit was complete.

Despite him being a feline, Fesla opted to take on an appearance that was near identical to a wolf when in her suit form, complete with fake fur. With Adrian's body completely enveloped, it was impossible to tell it was just a suit. Indeed, everyone thought the superhero was a wolf, albeit a green one with the strange power of being able to melt herself. Nobody knew Adrian existed. This was fine with him. Though he would have liked to get at least some credit for their heroics, he knew the benefits of having a secret identity. Not to mention, he didn't want to risk her being taken away and experimented on. It wasn't like space aliens were a common sight, after all.

Now ready, the pair jumped down from the crane, landing with a dramatic pose. Her slime hardened for a split second before the impact. Despite being high up, he was unharmed, as the suit absorbed the shock of the fall. The sound of their landing was also drowned out by the fox's yelling.

"Where's your partner!? Cops never come alone!"

The doe roughly shoved her pistol under the bird's beak. Her partners stood to her right, their guns trained on the supposed cop. "Talk! Where are they!?"

"Behind you."

The deer spun around to face this new voice, receiving a fist to the nose for doing so. She stumbled back, dropping her gun to protect her face. The bird yipped in alarm, jumping back behind the crates. The fox, meanwhile, barely had time to react before Adrian knocked his pistol out of his hands. A punch to the stomach followed by a left hook dropped him to his knees.

The lion, though, was faster than his partners. Seeing both of them fall to the ground, he aimed his gun at the wolf's head and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

He just barely missed, the bullet grazing Fesla's fur as she jerked Adrian's head to the side. Using that trademark cheetah swiftness, he spun around, grappling the other feline. Wrestling for control of the pistol, Adrian jerked the lion's arms up as he fired another two shots into the air. With a ferocious roar, the latter stepped forward, headbutting the wolf as hard as he could.

Although Adrian was protected from the blow, thanks to the goopy malleability of Fesla's mask, the hit still stunned him for a brief second. Sensing this, the symbiote took control of his body for him, forcing his knee up toward the lion's crotch.

The alien's ability to briefly solidify her body came in handy at times like this. With incredible speed, the wolf's knee collided with the lion's (rather large) testicles. The sensitive spheres squished around Fesla and Adrian's leg, though the cheetah could not feel it, something he was thankful for. The shock and pain immediately sapped all of the gunman's strength, allowing the pair to yank the pistol out his hands. Eyes watering, he was unable to cover himself, as Fesla knocked his arms away. By grabbing him by his mane, she was able to force him to his knees.

However, they didn't have enough time to take advantage of this. The fox had managed to stand back up, while the doe was attempting to do the same. Seeing the former reach for the knife on his belt, Fesla's jerked Adrian's right leg back. A choked gasp escaped the vulpine's lips as their heel slammed directly into his left ball, flattening it against his pelvis. It quivered pathetically under the blow, just barely surviving a brutal popping. His legs instantly gave out, causing him to collapse with a wavering groan.

But the lion was still standing. So, using the squishy fox nut like a trampoline for her foot, the symbiote brought that leg forward again. The lion's eyes bulged out, his feet briefly leaving the ground from the sheer force of her kick.

WHAM!

He was still in the air when she hopped onto her other foot, sending another colossal kick between his legs. Adrian was again relieved that he didn't have to feel the other male's balls squishing between his toes. He did not want to know how much that hurt, just watching already made him ache in sympathy. With an audible thud, the henchman fell backwards, too overwhelmed by nut agony to even cup himself. The sizable orbs were visible through his tight pants, sporting equally sizable dents.

Now there was only the deer to deal with. Seeing the wolf charge at her, she raised her arms to protect her face, only for Fesla to slide onto one knee. A punch straight to the cunt followed by an uppercut to the chin was all it took to have her rolling in the ground like her male partners.

And just like that, the fight was over. Not even ten seconds had passed. The pair looked down at the groaning goons, making sure to grab their weapons.

"Welp," Fesla bragged to herself, "that was easy. Not even a scratch!"

"Did you really need to hit them in the balls, though?" Adrian mentally asked as he stepped over the fox, who had curled into a fetal position. The alien's tendrils slithered around in his mouth as she answered him.

"Hey, it worked, didn't it? If it's between our lives or some criminal's nuts, I'm choosing their nuts every time. They're just lucky I didn't pop 'em. Anyways, let's get these guys against the wall and check on that lady."

Tossing the three henchmen in a heap next to the red container, they turned to find said lady grabbing her broken camera off the ground. She was saddened to find it completely destroyed, but chirped in excitement when they walked up to her. They didn't even get a chance to speak before she ran up to them, bouncing on her feet and holding a hand to her chest.