Aliens Find Way Home Ch. 06: INTERRUPTED

Story Info
Couple abducted by Aliens.
3.9k words
4.48
1.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three of the women in Bill's group now had children. That left Maggie and Bill more time together. The others had three of the bedrooms with their children, so Bill and Maggie stayed in the other room. They were together every night. They each learned the other preferences and likes in the bedroom. It wasn't long before their sex life became such that Bill only slept with other women to breed them. He still spent time with his other three women in his group. It was just that now, he only went into their rooms when they requested he come. By the time the children were a year old, they were perfectly comfortable with Bill fucking their mother while they were in the bed. They could sleep right through a noisy session without waking up or complaining.

Bill had discovered that Maggie had a particular sexual fetish. He discovered it by accident. One night, as they were having sex, he had her get on her knees so he could fuck her from behind. He had done this many times, and she seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. However, one night, as he was beginning to fuck her, she stopped him and rolled over. "Bill, I wonder if you could do something for me?"

"Now? Sure." This had better be good.

"I need you to fuck me in the ass." Bill couldn't believe it. He had avoided the ass with all of them. With everyone trying to have children, he didn't want to waste time in the ass. Maggie had no such concerns, but he never considered it, even with her. "I know we have never done that, but I have always enjoyed it, and it never seemed like a good time to ask of it. But now, it seems we are going to be spending more time together, and I thought we could see what special things each of us might like. I'm pretty sure you would like to do that to me, and it has always gotten me off especially well before."

Bill sat up and smiled. "If you like that, I would love doing that with you. I have thought about it, but it just seemed inappropriate, given our present circumstances." Maggie smiled and hoped back up on her knees. Bill came up behind her to see she was very wet. He began pushing her juices up to her ass and lubricating it with her juices on his fingers. The more he pushed into her with his fingers, the hotter she got. By the time he had three fingers in her ass, she was beginning to shake. He decided to give her one first and continued until she let go. She gripped the sheets and groaned loudly as she came. He continued until she stopped squirming. He kissed her ass cheek and sat back. She fell over on her side and looked back at him.

Maggie had been hesitant to mention this to Bill. Getting fucked in the ass is a man's fantasy, not the woman getting drilled. She had a boyfriend in college that really wanted it and she had finally relented. She was very surprised at how big the orgasm she had was. She let him do it a couple of times more before they broke up, and each time her orgasm was better than any with anything else he did. It had stayed in the back of her mind ever since, but she had not a boyfriend she was close enough with to mention it. Even now, it had taken two years to brave it with Bill. She was SO glad she had. She was confident now that he would do that to her anytime she wanted him to.

Bill sat and watched her recover. He couldn't believe how intense her orgasm had been. He had visions of being able to fuck her ass from now on. The thought made him hard. When she smiled at him, he pushed her legs apart. She quickly laid back and offered herself to him. He climbed on her and rode her until he fired into her. He loved fucking Maggie because she wasn't worried about getting pregnant. They could just do what they wanted when they wanted. Sleeping with her every night made her very comfortable to him. He loved sleeping on her breast or having her lay with her head on his chest. He knew this was the woman that he considered his mate, and he was sure she felt the same way. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Maggie came looking for him one day. She was upset. "Bill, we have a problem. Chole was helping in the day care when she tripped over a toy on the floor. I think she has strained or broken her ankle. We don't have anything to treat her for this."

Bill looked at and said, "The aliens say they can handle things like this. It's time to find out." He went to the upper level and was met in the white room.

He heard the alien say in his head, "Bring the injured woman here. We will deal with it."

Bill returned to Maggie, and they helped Chole up to the white room. The aliens told Bill to have Maggie leave and for him to step out of the room. They left the room and Maggie went downstairs. After a few seconds, the aliens told Bill to come back in. He saw Chole laying on the table, unconscious. The alien floated into the room. It reached out with on of its appendages and touched Chloe's ankle. It began to glow for a few seconds. It then returned to normal.

"You may take her back when she awakens. When you have returned her, please come, and see us here." It floated out of the room and Chloe woke up in a few minutes. He helped her sit up. She wiggled her foot and smiled.

"It doesn't hurt at all. Whatever they did, it worked."

"Good, go back and show Maggie. I must talk to the aliens." Chloe headed downstairs and he waited for them to return.

The alien floated back into the room. "We have had a malfunction of our engines. We are not able to restart them. We are still two of your years away from home. We have notified our people, and they are sending a rescue ship. However, it will take two of your years to get here. We have found an uninhabited planet near here that we can land on. It has an atmosphere suitable for you. We intend to land and wait for our rescue."

Bill was thinking about what next? He shouldn't have thought that.

"What's next is, we won't have enough milk for all of you for these two years and the two years we will need to finally get home. You will need to begin servicing the milk machines again. It won't be as often as before because we don't need the ignition material. You will only have to keep them fertilized enough to keep producing milk. We have adjusted their hormones to accept this from you. We estimate you will need to service each one only once a week of your time to accomplish this."

"Now, back to the planet. We don't want to keep you locked in a dark hold for two years. That would affect your long-term health. Therefore, we are going to allow you out of the ship, and we will build you housing on the planet's surface. You need to inform your people."

The alien floated out. Great, bad news on two fronts. He would have to see Sasha every week instead of once a month like before. She would have to be hooked back up to that machine again. It made him very sad. Not to mention now having four more years of this. Two years on a strange planet and two more years travel. Well, the only constant is change.

He went downstairs and told Patty and Maggie to call the leaders to him. When everyone was there, he gave them the bad news about the delay. He told them they would be on a strange planet for two years and had two more years in the ship after that. He told each of them to gather everyone in the large meeting room at the far end of the hold. They hadn't used it for anything but storage, but it was big enough to hold their entire company at once. The leaders left.

Maggie was the first. "You realize what this will do to our population? We will need the women to back off having children for a while. Natural selection will cause some to be born, but we had better not encourage or try to make anyone have another baby for a while." Bill agreed.

"Patty, I need you to meet with Mary and Gerta to discuss our housing arrangement on the planet. The aliens said they would provide housing, but we will need to adept them like we did here." Patty nodded and left. He hugged Kris and Sue.

They all met in the large hall. He had everyone except Zekia and Chloe. They were watching the nursery. He explained in detail what he had told the leaders. They were going to be stranded on the planet for two years. Then they would have two more years of travel left. At least the planet had oxygen and sunshine. The milk can only make up so much for the lack of sunshine on their bodies and minds. He wanted them to find ways to enjoy being outside for the time they had. There would be nowhere for them to go on the planet, so there would be not thoughts of "escaping" the aliens.

When he had finished, he called the leaders together to talk. "There is one thing I didn't tell them. We don't have enough milk for four more years. I must go back and start the milking room back up. Even then, I am not sure the women they have left will be able to manufacture enough to get our ever-increasing population fed for four years. I want to attack this on two fronts. One, we have many nursing mothers. If we have all of them pump their breasts for the extra milk, it might help. I would also like to try and grow some crops on this planet if we are able." This caused quite a long conversation between the women. He told them to think about it, and they would meet once they had landed on the planet.

The landing on the planet was a little rocky. The aliens apparently were having trouble controlling this ship properly. They hit a little harder than he knew they wanted, but they were sitting on the planet surface safely. He got a call from the aliens after everything had settled down. He headed upstairs and met one of the aliens in the white room.

"Number 45, I want you to go with me outside the ship. The atmosphere here is close to what you had. There is a sun for this system. It is a little further away than in your system. It will not be as hot as on your planet, but you should survive."

The alien started going through doors. They were now in areas Bill had never seen before. He didn't see any more of the aliens, but he did see technologies and machines he didn't understand. Suddenly, the side of the ship opened, and a large ramp came out of the ship down to the surface. The rush of air came streaming into the ship. It smelled different, but more like a dry dessert air. The alien floated down the ramp and Bill followed. Once at the bottom, Bill stepped onto the surface of another world. There was soil, and some vegetation, but he didn't recognize anything.

Bill spoke up. "Does this planet have any life forms?"

The alien answered, "There will be plenty of time for that later. There are no creatures on this planet that can harm any of you.

I want you to look around for now." The alien rose into the sky until he was at least a hundred feet in the air and continued floating as Bill explored. The ground was some sort of soil, but it didn't look like dirt. There was some vegetation growing on the ground that looked like ground cover, but it felt softer. There were no trees, but there were vines that climbed up the rock faces of the formations around him. The sun was in the sky ahead of him, but the air didn't seem very warm. It was bright around, like daylight. After an hour, he had seen enough and headed back to the ship. When he returned, the alien lowered himself to the ship and they both entered the ship.

"Tomorrow you will bring one of your groups up at a time and let them look around. Once everyone has seen the surface, we will discuss what is next. Now you must return to the milking room."

Bill went back to the milking room. All seven remaining women where now attached as before. Sasha was now in the number one slot. The others were in 2 thru 7. He inspected each one to be sure they were properly attached. The milking machines were not operating. He probably had to fuck them to get them started producing milk again. Just as he was finishing looking at each of them, the light above Sasha came on. He went back to her and stood behind her. He hesitated for a moment, looking at her hanging form with no arms and her head in a closed flower-like bag. He touched her and her body was warm to the touch, and her pussy was being lubricated. There was no reason now to delay, so he entered her motionless pussy and began fucking her. As always, she hung in her suspended state as he fucked her. When he came inside her, nothing changed. He went back to his old seat and waited.

The light came on two more of the women that day. He managed to service both before he was sent home.

The next morning, Bill led his group out to the surface. He told the women to be careful what they touched but look around as much as they could. He divided them into pairs, and they were off. He stayed near the ship. He touched all the different vegetation he could find. He wanted to see if there was any reaction to his touch. He noticed no difference. As before, the alien hovered over them as the explored. When the ladies came back, they went back to their rooms.

For the rest of the week, Bill spent the mornings in the milking room, and the afternoons with different groups exploring the surface. After he had serviced each of the seven women, he noticed the milking machines were back and operating. After all the groups had been outside, Bill just continued in the milking room.

One day, as he was servicing one of the milk girls, the alien came into the room. Once he had finished with her, the alien told him to follow him. He followed the alien into areas of the ship he had never seen before. The alien finally stopped in front of a large map.

"This is a map of the area around us presently. The area behind our ship is this little valley. In the middle of the valley is a body of a liquid. It is a simple form of your water, almost like your distilled water. Many of the chemicals in your water are not in the water of this planet. It is safe for you to drink. We believe you can grow your planet's vegetation on this planet. He has brought seeds of many of your plants with us. If you can grow some of your own food, it will greatly reduce the strain we must put on the milk machines. I will give you the seeds, and you should gather some of the water."

Bill nodded and went back to his rooms. He informed his colony about this change of events. The next morning, he took the leaders out of the ship with him to explore. He left Maggie and his team in charge while they were gone.

They walked around the ship and saw the valley the alien had referred to. They could see the lake in the distance. They began walking toward it. It took most of the morning to arrive at the lake. He bent down and tasted the water. It was flat, but otherwise, seemed okay. He had them fill the bottles the aliens had given them to take back with them. On their way back, they stopped and looked over the ground in the valley. It seemed like a dirt-like substance. When they got back, they met in Bill's living room.

"Observations."

Mary was the first. "The water should be okay. If they do have seeds, we will have to experiment. I recommend we set up trails in boxes to see which seeds can grow in this soil." It was agreed and they began building the boxes.

The alien brought them the seeds and more containers for the water. Bill was spending a lot of his time in the milking room, so he put Maggie and Mary in charge of growing crops. He asked for a large tank for water, and they began having caravans of women bringing water to fill it.

They did not have rain, as it was known on Earth, but every morning, a heavy dew was covering everything. To Bill's surprise, Gerta knew something about horticulture. She took charge of the planting and maintaining the experiments. The dew seemed to satisfy the water needs, and within a couple of weeks they had sprouts.

Meanwhile, Bill was servicing seven milk girls at least twice a week. Even with the ring on his scrotum, he was wearing down trying to keep up. At night, Maggie would just hold him. Some nights, she would suck and lick his dick, not for an erection, but just to massage it. Some nights he never got a rise, but she didn't care. Some nights, Bill would fuck Maggie's ass with his fingers until she came. Between this, they managed to survive the first month.

At the end of the first month, all the women had grown accustomed to the outdoors. They could come and go as they pleased. The alien had opened a ramp on the back of the ship that went straight into the hold. It must have been the loading dock for the ship. The trials had been a success, so Gerta and Mary set up groups of women to clear and plow up an area in the valley floor to try and grow food.

It was at this time that Nat came to see Bill. She had an issue, and she didn't know if it was a problem or not. She needed advice.

"Bill, I have an issue. I don't know what your opinion of this will be, but I must tell you what has happened."

Nat oversaw the large storage area that they had been using for a meeting hall and, as the children began getting bigger, a play area. She would use different women to help her supervise the children. One day, Chloe was helping her. They had a large group of children, and they were alone. After the day was finished, and the children were back in day care of with their mothers, it was just the two of them. They were exhausted. Chloe decided they needed to go outside and find a quiet place to rest. Nat agreed and they headed outside. Once outside, they found a nice, secluded area. It had the soft ground cover, and the vines overhung the area. It was shady and cool. They sat on the ground cover and talked. Nat liked Chole's demeanor and sense of humor. The fact that she had no children made her and Nat two of the few that had time of their own. Nat asked Chloe how her ankle was, and Chloe showed her the ankle by laying it on her lap. Nat began rubbing her ankle and looking at it. The more she touched it, the hotter her face got. She looked into Chloe's eyes, and she saw a reflection of her own feelings being returned to her. Before she knew what she was doing, she leaned over and kissed Chloe. Chloe returned the kiss and before either knew what was happening, Nat was laying on top of Chloe and kissing her. While kissing her, she reached between Chloe's legs to find that Chole was wet and willing. Nat moved down between Chloe's legs and pushed her tongue into Chloe. Chloe moaned and spread her legs further apart. Nat began fucking her with her fingers and tongue. It was not long before Chole was rocking against Nat's efforts. She came, as thoroughly as she had come during entire trip. She had found her calling. She had never wanted children. She wanted a woman between her legs, not a man. She had always known this but didn't figure it would be wise to mention it to anyone. As she looked down at Nat's head bobbing up and down servicing her, she knew it was worth the risk. After she had caught her breath, she pushed Nat down and returned the favor.

Nat had never much thought about women. She had experimented in college like everyone does, but never thought about looking into it further. On the ship, she knew her responsibilities, and never considered anything else. It wasn't until Chloe kissed her that she realized the truth. In her heart she knew being a lesbian had nothing to do with her inability to conceive. She knew her body worked just like everyone else. But, at the same time, she felt like this was what helped her escape the eighteen-year sentence of raising a child. She knew that was a terrible thing to think, and she loved the children, but she was happy she hadn't gotten pregnant.

When they got back inside, Nat knew she would have to tell Bill. This is what the issue she had was, and she explained this to him.

Bill smiled at her and hugged her. "My dear, I am very happy for both of you. You and Chloe aren't the only ones who have "hooked up", as they say. I know of at least one other couple. Sally, the leader of group four, and Nora from group five have been seeing each other. I will ask Sally to move you to Nat's group. I will ask Edie to move Nora to group four, and have Nat move one of her girls to group five. That will allow each of you to be together, and still balance the groups. We will not tell the aliens about this.

12