Aliens Find Way Home Ch. 09: RESOLUTION

Story Info
Couple abducted by Aliens.
4.8k words
4.61
1.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and his team decided to tell the others the first part only. They would keep the bad intentions of Al to them selves for now. Bill called a meeting in the large hall. He informed everyone they would be staying on this planet forever. This would be their new home. The leaders would lay out a plan for how to build out a town and way of life here soon. Until then, they were to continue as they have been. There were many questions, and it went late into the night.

Al asked Bill to come upstairs, and he showed Bill how he had been able to give them the objects they had asked for. He had a replicator that could produce many earth objects from the computer specs. He showed Bill how to operate it, and told Bill he would show himself to the others whenever Bill thought they were ready. He told Bill he now had a free run of the ship. The ship had no propulsion, but plenty of power to do anything else they needed. As long as the bull had milk girls to fuck, they would generate the igniter serum to power the rest of the ship. Bill brought Mary with him and introduced her to Al. It took her a few minutes to get used to the look of him, but after a while, she had adjusted.

Bill wanted Al to show Mary how to operate as much as he could. Bill needed someone else to be the one doing whatever they needed besides him. He had her make took, shovels, buckets, etc. Within a few minutes, she had replicated a small farm shed worth of tools. He had Helen send a couple of girls up to meet Al and take the tools to one of their sod buildings. He told Mary to replicate whatever she could think of that they might need in the future while they still had power. She spent the next week producing a steady stream of pipes, pots and pans, cooking utensils, whatever she could think of. BY the time she quit, they had two buildings full of things to help them build a town.

Now that they were staying, Bill told Al they wanted to move their settlement closer to the lake. Al agreed, and to their surprise, as able to lift the ship off just enough to move it near the lake. They now had a base to work from. The lake was fifty yards or so from the ship. He had some of the girls start disassembling the building they had made. They then carried the materials down to the area for the new settlement.

Al surprised Bill by showing him his single flying machine. It was how he had traveled the earth snatching women from everywhere. This little ship could travel a good distance, and it's propulsion was just fine. Al showed Bill how to operate it, and after quite a bit of practice, was able to fly it. Al and Bill took turns mapping the entire area around the lake. They were surprised to find an area that had tree-like growths. Al cut one down and flew it back to the big ship. It's main vine almost qualified as wood. It was six inches wide and held up well to the abuse they put it to. For a solid month, Bill and All took turns flying these "trees' to an area by them. It wasn't long before they had a small lumber yard of "wood" to work with. Bill had Mary replicate a small saw to cut the vines, and hammers and nails to build with.

They decided to build a large meeting building first. It took a month, but at the end of that month, they had a building that could house all of them under one roof. They used the vines to cover it like before. However, they now had beams across the top to secure everything to. They then began building the seven buildings each group would live in. Bill's house was built first. It was between the ship and the meeting building. They then build the other six, three on one side of the path to the lake and three on the other side of the path. When the second earth year had passed, they had a small village started. They now had seen one cycle of this planet's travel around it' sun. The weather had been mild the entre time. There had been no wind or rain, and the temperatures were mild.

Maggie and Bill celebrated the four-year mark but taking stock of the family. They now had fifty children by twenty-six women. They had eight women that were not planning on getting pregnant. Four were lesbians and four were older. Bill had fathered children with twelve women of the colony. He figured that was enough diversity for him. They decided to leave the nursery and day care centers in the ship, along with the play area for the children. The oldest were now five. Now that they were staying, Al had no objection to Mary printing off earth books from the computers. They would need these to teach the children how to read and write. Bill and Maggie was determined these children would know about where they came from. At least the basics.

They had put the five bulls not in the milk room to work. It was time to use their strength for some of the manual labor they needed. They had them plow the bigger field they were planning outside their area. Mary had figured out how to replicate a small wagon out of metal frames. She found files in the computer of wheels and rigging for harnesses and other pieces for hooking the bulls up in teams to pull the wagon. They could now haul larger loads whenever they needed to. During one of their surveying flights, Bill found an area that was rocky. They hadn't seen rocks before. Some of the rock were of good size. He decided to bring some of the rocks home. He hooked up a couple of bulls to the wagon, and he and Mary took of to the rocks. It was a two-day journey, so they packed provisions, including a tent and food. They took some of the vine branches and a lighter to have a fire to cook with. This reminded Bill of his trips with Sasha that started this entire adventure.

He had Mary ride in the wagon but he walked in front of the bulls. They followed him in silent obedience. As the sun was setting, they looked for a place to spend the night. They found a nice creek among some of the bigger vines. It was a pleasant little meadow. Bill put up the tent while Mary prepared their food. Bill fed the bulls and tied them to the largest vine. He didn't have to; they weren't going anywhere. It was just a habit. He had them bed down on their mats. After they had eaten, Bill and Mary sat by the fire and enjoyed the cool night air. They had to admit, the stars were bright, and the air was clean on this planet. It grew a little chilly, and as they were naked, they decided to go into the tent. Bill laid a blanket on the floor and when Mary had laid down, he joined her an pulled a large, warm blanket over them. Mary snuggled up to Bill and they lay in the complete silence, alone in this strange world. She suddenly reached up and kissed him. Bill was ready for that and returned it. She then pulled him on top of her. She had forgotten if she was in heat now, but she didn't care. What was another child here, anyway. She helped him inside her and held him as he fucked her slowly. They were in no hurry and having him inside her again was heavenly to her. When they finally came together, he just lay on top of her with his dick inside her as they fell asleep.

The next morning, they packed up and headed for the rocks. Al came by in the small ship as they arrived at the rock pile. He loaded up whatever rocks he could take with him and left. Bill had the bulls load the wagon until it was full. They headed home. Mary had to walk this trip, and the wagon was heavy. The bulls didn't seem to strain, but Bill wasn't going to push them too hard. They had to stop for the night twice on the way back. Bill fucked Mary both nights, and they enjoyed this little excursion very much. Mary thought it might be a good thing if she got pregnant on this trip. She only had one child, and she was in the minority of the mothers now. Most had at least two, and several had three. They were all now full-time mothers and care-givers for the young ones.

When they arrived at home, Bill had the bulls unload the wagon into an area where they could build up a wall in the future.

The new field they had plowed was now planted. It was twice the size of the little patch they had started with. It took most of their seeds to plant this field. They would need this to produce a good harvest to build their seed stock back up. By the time they had built everyone's houses, the harvest was ready. This time, they hitched the bulls to the wagon and had them pull it into the field. The women picked the carrots, beans, and potatoes and put them in the wagon. When it was full, Gerta led the bulls back to the large ship. They were still using it as their food storage area. It took several days to get the entire harvest in, but it was a large harvest. They had decided to have women walk the rows of plants and pour some of the lake water on the plants regularly. It had a huge difference. They produced a harvest that would be enough for the year. Now they asked Al what other seeds he had brought with him. They were surprised when he brought out seeds for trees, bushes, and real grass. He had seeds for apple trees, peach trees, and several others. He admitted he had brought these seeds for himself because he liked the smell of the trees.

Al had been working on his nutrients for the better part of a year. He was to the testing stage, but he was not ready for it yet. His yearly feeding time was coming, and he talked to Bill.

"I am afraid I am going to have to use one more of the milk girls for nourishment. I will not have my formula ready in time."

"I was expecting this to happen this time. Let's go and see what we have." Bill and Al headed to the milking room. They were continuing the running of the milking room because the women there were providing the power they were using in the ship. They both were aware that if they couldn't find something for Al to consume before he had to use these women as food, they would run out of power.

Al chose the woman he knew was closest to dying. He repeated the process from last year, and after he finished glowing, she was gone. They now only had five milk girls left. They would have to find the answer quickly, or they would be totally stranded on this planet with no power.

Al's breakthrough came in the next year. He was able to produce a nutrient package of sufficient size that, when they combined the ignitor serum from one of the milk girls, it sparked the package into a combustible soup that Al was able to ingest. It was only at the six month interval, but they would wait to see if it got him past the normal feeding time. When the next feeding time came, he body numbers were of sufficient levels that he thought they may have solved his problem. Six months later, they tried it again, and it worked again. If he was not hungry for the next year, they had fixed the problem. When the next year rolled around before he needed nourishment, they all relaxed. That problem was gone.

When they reached the ten-year mark, they had a celebration. By then, they had a pumping station that drew water out of the lake into a couple of large tanks. They had built an irrigation system into the fields they now had, as well as the orchard of apple and peach trees. Trees seemed to like this soil, and they flourished. By the third year after they had planted the trees, they were getting small fruit. By the fifth year, they had apples and peaches. The trees were large and full. They had planted several types of trees, elms, oaks, etc. They spaced them out so they would spread over the valley they lived in.

The oldest children were now ten. They had nearly eighty children now. They were averaging six or seven new babies every year. They estimated that by the time the oldest children were adults, they would have over one hundred children in every year group up to adults. The twenty-six childbearing women would have averaged five children apiece.

Bill spent most of his time now with Maggie. He made sure Patty, Kris, and Sue were fucked every time they wished. After they had their fourth child, they decided to stop. They were busy with the community and that was enough. They each made sure they only slept with Bill during their safe period. Otherwise, Bill was with Maggie.

The five bulls rotated in the six groups. Bill would help the empty group as much as he could. The bulls rotated every month, so the odd group out had to only wait a month, at worst. As time went by, the women were busy enough with children and chores that they didn't really need Bill much. He was okay with that.

AL continued to live in his ship, but he visited outside often. They had put collars on each of them so he could talk to them. One by one, the milk girls began to fail. In the fourth year after they were stranded, another girl dyed. Al decided to let them bury her in the cemetery they started. No one knew her name, but they remembered her anyway. They now had four girls left.

Al and Bill discussed what they would do when the final girl passed. The ship would then eventually run out of power without them. Bill asked Al how he would survive without the ship. He had not idea.

From the fourth year until the tenth year, Mary made everything she could think of with the replicator. They filled the large holding room with a huge number of supplies. Bill had Mary replicate the pieces to build a boat they could put on the lake. They had to row it, but at least they had a way to see what was on the other side of the large lake. It turned out there were large smooth stones laying on the shore there. They made dozens of trips to bring the stones to their side. They used them to pave the path between their homes and the ship.

Bill had Mary replicate the schematics for generating electricity, and any other machines they could think of that they might be able to built in the years to come after the ship had died.

In the fifteenth year, the oldest child was fifteen. She had been taught as much earth history as they could. She also knew how to live in this community.

Bill had established a leadership council made up of the leaders of each group and Maggie. He sat in some, but, after a while, he let them run the community.

By the twentieth year, another milk girl had died and was buried. They were now down to four, and they had stopped making the milk, except for Al's annual feeding. They had stored enough for many years for him. They had worked for years trying to find a way to store the ignition serum so he could continue after the last milk girl died. They finally succeeded in the fifteen year. Now he didn't really need the milk girls any longer.

Bill and All asked the committee to decide what to do with them. After much discussion, it was decided to leave them operating so they could use the replicator for as long as possible. It was felt they were not feeling anything now, so continuing did nothing more to them.

They now had ten young adults over fifteen. They had finished their schooling and were assigned jobs. The young men were the first men to be in the community besides Bill and the bulls.

It was not long before these young people began pairing up. The first two were Ester and Steve. They were sixteen and seventeen. When it became known they were sleeping together, the committee brought them to them, and asked them if they wanted to be together. When they confirmed they did, the community had their first wedding.

Bill and the committee decided they would try to encourage monogamy in the future but allow the crossbreeding they would need for at least one hundred years. It would be the decision of each person involved.

Sex education had been a part of their schooling. Maggie had insisted each child know about sex, how to do it, what it was, and the dangers. By the time the girls had hit puberty, they were fully ready to engage in sex.

Ester had liked Steve for most of her young life. He was handsome, and kind to her. They grew up together swearing to each other they would get married, even as children. By the time she was sixteen, she was fully flowering, and knew exactly what that meant. She could tell Steve was hung and decided to seduce him at her first opportunity.

It came the afternoon both were picking apples in the orchard. They were the last in the group, and they lingered by one if the little streams that fed the lake.

"Ester, let's rest here by the stream for a minute." He put his basket down and sat on a rock. She was ready for this. She sat on his lap and looked into his eyes. He wasn't an expert at this, but he was pretty sure she was ready to have sex with him. He knew his body was ready, He knew she could feel his member growing hard under her lap. When she smiled at him, and kissed him on the mouth, he knew.

He embraced her, and they kissed for a long time. He carefully reached up and squeezed her breast. She closed her eyes and let him. He was enjoying her breasts, but he was unprepared for when she took his other hand and put it between her legs. He touched her private parts for the very first time. She was wet and felt very nice. She spread her legs to let him have more room, and he took advantage of it. She lay back on his chest, and let him find his way into her for the first time. It felt wonderful. She was going to have him now, and she knew it, and she knew he knew it.

He picked her up and laid her on the soft ground cover. She spread her legs and motioned him on top of her. He clumsily climbed on her. She helped him into her. When he started pushing into her, she shuddered. It hurt. She had not had anything of that size in her before, and it took them several minutes to get him in. When he was partially inside, they both rested for a few minutes. As she relaxed, he was able to slowly push in more. He began thrusting in and out, slowly at first. But, when she began moaning and cooing, he got more excited and worked faster and harder. It didn't take him long to explode into her. When he was finished, he noticed that she was still not done. He pulled out of her and began fingering her until he saw her explode on his fingers. The adults had taught him enough to know how to please a woman, and to tell when she had been satisfied. Maggie had made sure mutual satisfaction was taught in every sex education class. They would need a healthy sex life for the next one hundred years if they wanted to have a broad and stable society left behind when they were gone.

After their wedding, the community built them a small home off one of the side paths leading to the orchards. They felt it only fair that they live there.

Bill and Maggie were both nearly fifty by now. They didn't really need to do much in leadership. The committee took care of everything. Bill, Mary, and Al continued building systems to make the community better. They had built a comfortable barn for the bulls. They were now isolated on their own. Any woman who wanted one, could either sleep with them in one of the barn rooms, or take him with them wherever they wanted. They made the bulls off limits to the girls under seventeen. However, they did have them observe whenever one of the women wanted to fuck a bull in the barn, if the woman didn't mind. The committee wanted the girls to see what happens before it happened to them. That way, by the time they were ready to have a boy, at least the girl would know what to do.

By the twenty fifth year, they had six young couples wedded. Ester and Steve had already had their first child. The next generation had begun. Maggie had trained Nat and Chloe in how to be midwives. They had no children to raise, and that gave them the time to be with the expectant mothers until they gave birth.

The first death in the family came hard. Sajji, the Thai woman was picking apples when she slipped and fell out of the tree. She hit her head on a rock, and the blow killed her. The entire community came together to morn with her two children. They were in their early teens. Hanna and Zoey, two of the mothers in their family, took them in to help them until they paired up.

12