Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 03

Story Info
Assignments and dating advice.
6k words
4.2
2.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

*************************************************************************************************************

Lieutenant Jack Carter, Age 23, Science Division.

Jack, Peter, and Jenny lost count of how many times they orgasmed and how much cum they ate or absorbed by their skin. By the time any of them checked their chronos, it had been a full day and night of sex, and their bodies reeked of it. One by one, they finally dislodged from their heap and went to shower.

Jack went first, ignoring the suggestions of a group shower in favor of actually getting ready for the day. Despite being a day out of quarantine, and given their day off, they still had to do actual work, and no amount of suggestive poses or innuendos would convince him to ignore his shift in the medical wing, regardless of how horny it felt to be naked all day.

After his shower, Peter went next, followed by Jenny. While they were showering, Jack got breakfast ready. Spending a few months among the military personnel, he'd gotten used to making breakfast using their rations, but upon reaching Aldrin One, the Earth's Government had decided before their arrival that their colonial ship would include farms equipped with eggs and fresh milk, along with anything pre-packaged and stored in cryo-vac.

Thus, Jack's breakfast consisted of a dozen eggs cooked in a variety of ways from poached to scrambled, four eggs for each person, along with a mountain of back bacon, sausage, ham, toast, and scones. He also had butter and milk in his fridge, sent from the farmers earlier that week.

By the time Peter and Jenny came out of the shower, naked, glistening with mist and drip drying, while carrying towels in their arms, Jack was putting the final touches on the breakfast plates, having scooped up some scrambled and poached eggs, toast, and meat onto the three platters. He placed the plates in front of the two of them, along with a bowl of freshly sliced fruit.

Jenny placed the towel in her hand on the seat and sat down, taking her plate of food and scarfing it down without hesitation. She and Peter barely bothered to question why Jack had given them more than a necessary portion of food each, since they went without eating the day before, choosing instead to munch on pussy, cock, and cum.

The three of them ate their food in silence, excluding the slurping sounds as they ate their meal, and the occasional yelp or moan when someone, namely Peter, moved his hands away from his utensils to cop a feel to his left or right, either grazing his left on Jack's cock or his right along Jenny's thigh or pussy lips.

Jack, meanwhile, followed suit and was soon eating his eggs with his left hand holding a fork and his right hand grasped firmly around Peter's erect extra long cock. Jenny, meanwhile, had decided to spread her legs wide and grasped Jack's cock in her spare hand. Soon, the food was abandoned as the three of them got up and sat down in the common area, laying in a circular daisy chain. Soon, the three of them had cum and pussy juice on their faces as they brought each other to orgasm once again and had got up to finish eating.

Within a half hour, all of the food was gone and everyone was full. Jack did the dishes as Peter and Jenny went back into his room and got dressed. They came out fully clothed a minute later, bringing Jack a pair of pants, socks, and a shirt. He thanked them and got dressed, not bothering to ask why they left out his briefs, or why the shirt they provided was a size too small.

The answer to why his shirt was small became clear the second he wore it. It hugged his body, showing off his newly acquired features perfectly, outlining his pecs and abs, as well as his strong round arms and evident bulge.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Asked Jenny, sitting down in a low-cut sundress and nothing else, her breasts now reaching a full D-cup and her pussy fully exposed to the elements under the dress' fabric.

"I've got a shift at the Medical Wing for a few hours, then I was thinking of hitting the gym." Jack said, "But I could always come back here and spend the day with you when I'm done."

"Or I could visit you at the Clinic," Jenny countered, "That's an option."

"Or we could all meet at the gym and have some fun there." Said Peter, winking, "And, who knows, maybe we could start our mission to turn Aldrin One into Orgy One."

Jack scoffed, "I thought we agreed to rename it Harem Colony?" He said.

Peter shrugged, "Orgy One is better."

"I agree!" Said Jenny, "I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but Orgy sounds a lot better than Harem."

"Why?" asked Jack.

"Harems are for people who want unlimited access to sex, or self-sexual fulfillment. Orgy is more inclusive and allows everyone to fuck with an equal chance of orgasm." Jenny explained.

"Fine, Orgy One it is." Jack conceded, before a thought popped into his head, "I should also call Sarah and cancel our date."

"Why?" Asked Peter and Jenny together.

"Because I don't want to date someone after I've gotten back together with you, obviously!" Said Jack, defensively.

"Who says you need to be exclusive?" asked Jenny, "We just had an unending threesome last night, and you never complained about being exclusive then!"

Jack hesitated to come up with a response, then gave it some thought and conceded again, "Good point."

"Besides, wouldn't it be fun if we claimed our first person into our new lifestyle?" asked Peter, "Maybe make Sarah our first conquest."

"And how are 'we' going to convince her to have sex on the first date?" asked Jack, suspiciously.

"Simple, show her your new body!" Said Peter, "Show up to her door naked!"

"What, just walk from my apartment to hers fully naked, or strip naked at the door?" Jack asked.

"Either." Said, Peter.

"Do the first one, it'll be way more awesome!" Said, Jenny.

"By that logic, I should just go to work naked," Jack suggested.

"No, not just yet!" Said Peter, "Let's wait until we have more people on our side before we start Public nudity!"

Jack agreed and checked his chrono, "I have to go, or I'll be late." He said, heading to the door, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone!"

"No promises!" Said Jenny, opening her legs as he opened the door. The last thing Jack saw before his doors closed was her wide-open pussy, winking at him. He let out a loud groan as he walked to the elevator. As he stepped inside, he looked down and laughed out loud at the fact that his clothes from yesterday were still sitting there.

*************************************************************************************************************

Lieutenant John Ford, Age 30, Military Division.

John woke up contentedly, wedged between his wife and his sister, naked as the day he was born, and just as messy. He was covered in a sheen of sweat, mixed with pussy and cum. He'd had such a wild night, cumming inside of his wife and sister, and was amazed that he never went soft once over the last few hours until the three of them fell into an untroubled sleep.

As he glanced over to his right side, he spotted his wife's wide eyes staring back at him, her naked breasts on full display. He blinked in shock, his wife's breasts, which were a B-cup the day before, had somehow grown to a double D-Cup. He glanced down and saw that her pussy was also wider, likely to accommodate his now eleven-inch cock. He also noticed that his cock had grown in girth to be thrice as thick as it normally was.

Smiling back at his wife, he leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth, ignoring the fact that her lips tasted like cum. He had cum inside her mouth once or twice...maybe a half dozen times, during the night, when he wasn't cumming inside her womb or his sister's womb. He smiled at the idea that both women were now pregnant. Sure, he'd thought about having kids, but he and Laura had agreed to wait until their careers were more stable.

Being a Lieutenant and married to a Major was pretty stable, but Laura had always wanted to wait until she was a Colonel before she had kids. But, now that they were having relations with Emily, it seemed like all thoughts of waiting for a more permanent position went out the fucking airlock, along with their morals about incest. The second John's cock penetrated Emily's pussy and the instant he came inside her, all thoughts of being responsible evaporated, and the prospect of being a father/uncle/sisterfucker became the dominant focus.

Now, as he lay in bed next to his naked sister, while kissing his wife, he had only one goal in mind: Continue the effort and make them pregnant.

"Good morning!" John vaguely heard his sister's soft voice as he continued to kiss his wife, his hands moving down to rub her pussy. Then, as soon as his fingers entered his wife's cunt, he felt a pair of breasts make contact with his back and felt a hand on his cock. He stopped kissing his wife long enough to turn his head and meet his sister's eyes, which were wide and lustful.

"Morning, Emily." He said, leaning in and kissing her.

"I see you're up and ready to go for another round!" Said Emily, breaking the kiss, "You want to make sure I get pregnant?"

"I wish I could, but I think we have a debriefing to get to!" Said John, sadly.

"We have time!" Said Laura, "At least an hour. Plenty of time for a few quickies! Skip all the foreplay and fuck us!"

John grinned evilly as he dislodged from both women, got up and turned, pulled their legs to the edge of the bed, and lined his cock up with his sister's pussy. Without warning, he lunged forward and impaled his eleven inches inside his sister, and started a rapid humping, fucking hard.

Emily gave a shocked yelp as he plunged into her, and the yelp was soon replaced with cries of pleasure and pleas for more. He gladly obeyed and thrust harder, faster, and more intensely. Within a few minutes, he felt his balls tighten and plunged his cock deep inside her, cumming in waves.

Minutes later, he pulled out and Emily instinctively pushed her legs together, her hand clamping down to keep the cum inside. All the while, John plunged deep inside of Laura and resumed fucking like he hadn't just cum a few seconds ago. Laura gave him the same look and loud pleas for him to go harder, and he followed suit with enough vigor to make anyone question whether he was using some kind of performance-enhancing drug.

But it wasn't a drug driving him to cum inside his wife and sister. It was the parasite within him. It urged him onward, gave him the strength and vitality to continue, nourished his desires, and fueled his libido. Every endorphin that was exuded from every orgasm, in turn, fueled the parasite, allowing it to grow and multiply. Every new parasite that was born from this exchange went straight for the penis' edge, sank inside the cum, and readied itself for the fluid transfer.

The second John felt his orgasm approaching, he doubled down on his wife, throwing her into a passionate scream that echoed throughout the room. Within seconds, John came in buckets, sending impregnating cum deep inside Laura's womb, taking a new life with it. Yes, Laura and Emily were getting impregnated, and not just by John. The newly formed parasite would fuel their desires for more cum, granting them perpetual youth and increasing the size of their breasts.

Once the parasite reached their wombs, the cum made its way to an egg, and within moments, both women were pregnant with genetically enhanced spawn. Their children would be born strong, the alphas of their generation.

John, meanwhile, had pulled his still-hard cock out of his wife's pussy and got off the bed, satisfied that he'd done his job well. Both women lulled on the bed, half asleep and content with themselves. John had to nudge them to wake up again, reminding them of their briefing.

Laura, realizing that they had actual work ahead of them, quickly got up and followed John to the shower. They quickly showered, ignoring their obvious arousal, and got dressed in their fatigues, not bothering with underwear. Laura felt pussy lips clinging to her trousers and felt a tingling sensation as she rubbed her mound against the fabric.

John, meanwhile, felt uncomfortable wearing clothes at all and tried his absolute hardest not to chafe as he pulled up the zipper over his dangling ballsack. It worked, and he was now standing in front of the mirror wearing green fatigues with an obvious bulge in his pants, while his wife had a pair of large pronounced breasts covered by a thin layer of fabric and two very apparent nipple outlines.

By the time the two of them had grabbed some fresh fruit and were preparing to leave, Emily came out of their room in a bathrobe. She had showered but wasn't inclined to be naked in the room alone. John gave her a lustful glance and was about to drop his pants when his wife nudged him toward the door. Emily gave him a long hopeful look as he left, followed closely by Laura. She sighed, grabbed a mug, and poured herself a cup of coffee.

*************************************************************************************************************

The debriefing was held in the same conference room as their briefing had been days earlier. Laura and John sat together on one side of the table while the team that was sent to retrieve them sat on the other, Commander Thorne sitting at the head of the table. Laura tried to concentrate on the team's leader's report but kept stealing glances at her husband's bulge. Finally, something drew her attention.

"We extracted two of the corpses from the wreck," said Colonel Sharp, a tall woman in her mid-thirties with cropped black hair and piercing green eyes, "We've sent them to the morgue to determine what could cause their deaths. After the initial team's decontamination was finished, we got the preliminary report."

Colonel Sharp held out a file to the Commander, who took it and read through it, before giving her a questioning look, "We know next to nothing about this alien species." He said, "How the hell can we determine the cause of death for something we know nothing about?"

"Like most creatures on earth, organic life operates along a series of natural patterns." Sharpe explained, "Sleeping, eating, breeding, hunting, mating, etc. We think that the aliens died of a massive orgasmic event, and likely died of intense pleasure. Based on the factors presented, both the lack of clothing and the fact that no one was at the controls when the ship crashed, we can assume that the bridge crew was all having an orgy when the ship crashed, and the impact caused them all to suffer a fatal orgasmic event."

"They died in the throes of passion as the ship burned around them." Added Major Lundy, a short bulky pale man with a shaved head, and brown eyes.

"Then why aren't they charred?" asked John, "Wouldn't their clothes also be burned up?"

"Their ship likely had shields that failed as they entered the atmosphere, hence why none of them look to be burned, or why their clothes were still intact," said Lundy, speculating.

"Alright." Said Commander Thorne, "Have the coroners finish their autopsies and get a real answer. In the meantime, Major Ford, I'm assigning your sister-in-law to conduct tests on the black substance you acquired."

"Yes, sir." Said Laura without hesitation, taking her gaze off John's crotch and looking directly at Commander Thorne.

"Call the medical science kid in on the project, as well." Said Thorne, "I believe Mr. Carter would benefit from some on-the-books training in exo-biology."

"I'll inform him, sir." Said John, standing up.

"Good. Dismissed." Said Thorne, getting to his feet as well.

Everyone else stood up and saluted him before stepping out of the conference room.

*************************************************************************************************************

Jack was having the most difficult time concentrating. His rounds were taking him all over the medical wing, but none of his work was getting done. Damn this perpetual hard-on, he thought. Everyone he was helping was fucking hot and it was making him aroused. Even the most gruesome injury didn't stop him from admiring a hot babe or sexy guy whom he was getting their injury reports from.

He had to excuse himself for the fifth time before he finally decided he needed some relief. He went to the restroom and dropped his pants, grabbed his coc,k and aimed it for the toilet, jacking off like a madman, picturing every sexual event he had over the last few days, from the threesome in quarantine to the marathon with Jenny and Peter. It worked, and he came in buckets, missing the toilet bowl and hitting the seat and wall. He shrugged, not bothering to clean up his mess as he washed his hands and zipped up his pants.

After that, he went back to his patients and managed to actually fill out all of the charts he needed to before his lunch break. He quickly made his way to the commissary and grabbed some food. His plate quickly filled up with a synthesized steak and mashed potatoes, dripping with gravy, along with an extra-large glass of pineapple juice.

As he ate his meal, he noticed a pair of eyes staring down at him. He looked up and grinned, seeing John Ford standing on the opposite side of his table, a plate of food in his hand.

"May I join you?" He asked, smiling warmly.

Jack smiled back and gestured for him to sit.

John sat down and Jack immediately saw that his plate consisted of twice as much food as he had, and was the exact same meal, minus the drink, which was a tall glass of milk.

As John started eating, Jack asked him in a low voice, "Have you been experiencing any after-effects from our little threesome in quarantine?"

John gulped down his steak and looked up at him, "I've been feeling extra horny the last few days, but nothing out of the ordinary." He said, "Why? Have you experienced anything strange?"

Jack nodded, "I de-aged five years overnight."

John stared at him, "What?"

"I think it's all the cum we had." He explained and went into his theory about the rejuvenating cum being enhanced by the infection. He left out the part about the parasites, thinking he'd play it safe. When he was finished, John stared at him with a puzzled look. After a long pause, he spoke.

"I noticed that, too." He said, "Laura and Emily de-aged ten years."

"Did they drink any of your cum?" asked Jack, smiling slyly.

John shrugged, "A bit, yes, but most of it went inside them, or was on their faces." He said, "Do you think we got infected with something else on the ship?"

Jack shrugged, "I don't know." He lied. He knew exactly what had caused it, but he wasn't about to reveal it yet.

John was silent for a long time before he spoke again, "Commander Thorne wants you to work on a project with Emily." He said, "He wants you to study the black substance that we destroyed."

"You mean the sample that Emily saved?" Jack asked, his attention suddenly sharp.

"Yes. The retrieval team surveyed after we got into quarantine. They picked up two of the ship's crew and sent them to the morgue for study. Thorne wants to know everything about that ship, including the black shit."

"I'd be glad to." Jack said, genuinely smiling, "It might put some insight into why we're so...different."

*************************************************************************************************************

About an hour later, Jack met with Emily in one of the research labs near the medical wing. After a few pleasantries, they sat down and Emily explained their work.

12