Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 05

Story Info
People are catching on...
4.3k words
4.67
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

*************************************************************************************************************

Major Donald Lundy, Age 40, Engineer, Science Division.

In the weeks that followed the orgy in the barracks, the military forces slowly but surely became infected with the ever-growing presence of the parasites. Everyone who participated in the orgy between the Fords, the Anders, Adam, Boyle, and Sharp, began to wear more revealing clothes with fewer restrictive garments. All underwear was thrown out the proverbial airlock as no one could fit into their briefs or bras anymore, and hardly anyone tried.

John Ford began to experiment more often with men, choosing to be spit-roasted by the Anders boys, alongside Adam, who had now become a versatile top-over-a-bottom bitch. Jefferson was eager to test out his fourteen-inch-cock, eagerly taking every woman he'd fucked in the orgy and going on a series of one-night stands with members of other divisions.

Jefferson Boyle was a Ladies' Man of some repute, and knew how to seduce any woman. Most of his conquests came out of their one-night stands feeling full, but now that his cock had been enhanced and his libido was making charts explode, he decided he wanted to revisit some of them.

Within the last month after fucking Ava Sharp and the Anders girls, he called up members of the Research Division and a few engineers, and in the span of a week, had turned every one-night stand into a two-night stand, leaving every woman begging for more as the parasites invaded their wombs and made their breasts expand and their pussies dampen.

Meanwhile, Majoincensedwas incensed. Though he'd watched the orgy, he'd left in a fit of rage before anyone developed their new interest in sex. The next morning, and in the days that followed, however, he began noticing a wild change in his fellows and his disgust intensified. He saw as Colonel Sharp took cock after cock from members of the military who had been on the night shift patrols and therefore not in the barracks at the time of the orgy, and soon saw those same men fucking each other and their spouses or paramours or anyone who had wet legs.

All of this made him get unwanted erections and untamed images in his mind, images that he wanted to purge! He was a traditionalist! A Monotheist! He and his daughter, Sarah, came to Mars to start a new life! They believed in a single God, not the pantheons of Greek or Celtic Gods the world has since embraced, and these orgies were simply the latest in a long line of how fucked up the world had become.

In Lundy's mind, nudity and orgies were connected to polytheism, and nothing else. Lundy had no idea that there were parasitic aliens influencing everyone, and even if he did know that he probably wouldn't have believed it. He had a very closed mind, bordering on conspiratorial. He resolved to be a good officer as opposed to a deviant like his superior and fellows.

He began documenting and reporting encounters and instances of polyamorous encounters in the barracks, not to mention all of the multi-night stands conducted by Boyle and others. At the end of the month, he'd compiled enough evidence to turn the entire barracks into a quarantine zone.

He now sat in the anti-chamber to Commander Thorne's office, a stack of evidence in his lap. It was twelve hundred hours. In a moment, the doors to Thorne's office opened and his executive assistant, a short man with a tight body and a handsome, narrow face, sporting hazel eyes, stepped over to his desk, after adjusting an evident bulge, and sat down.

"The commander will see you now, Major Lundy." He said, cracking his neck and jaw. The movement gave Lundy a moment's pause before he stood up and entered the office.

The second he entered, he stopped dead. Commander Thorne was getting dressed, having clearly been naked a moment ago. His bare torso, dark-skinned with grey hairs scattered over his chest and stomach, sported a lot of large muscles that seemed to be appearing out of thin air, restructuring what was once obese fat.

Lundy averted his gaze as a very evident twelve-inch erection disappeared behind the button of his slacks. Thorne didn't bother with a shirt as he sat down behind his mahogany desk and sighed in relief.

"You wanted to speak with me, Lundy?" He asked, his voice radiating satisfaction mixed with annoyance, as if something had happened to make him feel at ease but Lundy's presence was exuding a disruption to that ease.

Lundy composed himself and gripped the papers in his hand, "Sir, I've compiled evidence of disobedience among the officers." He said, with false authority in his voice, "Colonel Sharp, alongside Major Ford, Lieutenant Ford, and the Anders siblings, among others, have been engaged in disruptive and, if I may say so, wildly inappropriate activities over the last month. I've taken to documenting their activities and I would like disciplinary action to occur!"

Commander Thorne sighed, "This is a very serious accusation, Lundy." He said, sitting forward, "Let me see this evidence."

Lundy smiled and handed Thorne the documents. Thorne began to read through the documented instances of, what Lundy considered, 'Pornographic activity'.

Thorne, meanwhile, became increasingly annoyed by what he considered to be an 'invasion of privacy'. Lundy had clearly been stalking his fellow officers and recording or documenting instances of their off-the-clock activities, which was fully within their rights as citizens. The fact that some of them engaged in group sex was hardly a call for disciplinary action.

A few things stood out to him, however, such as Adam having a gangbang in a spa, and Ava Sharp engaging in a series of nuru massages with a few of the research staff from the archive. Instead of being enraged, he was intrigued. He was feeling very aroused by what he was reading and thought whatever Lundy had compiled was worthy of 21st-century pornographic movies, if not works of fiction on old internet sites. In the end, he chuckled to himself when he read about the multi-night stands between Boyle and his paramours, before he shoved the papers back at Lundy.

"Major Lundy, I have seen enough." He said, crossing his hands on his desk, "It's clear to me that you've been experiencing a great deal of stress and are confusing inappropriate activity with extracurricular activity."

Lundy's eyes widened in shock, "Sir, you can't be serious!" He said, incredulous, "I've been compiling this evidence for over a month. Some of this shit happened on the clock!"

"Enough!" Thorne practically shouted, before switching back to his civilized tone, "I think you should take a week's vacation. Go home, spend some time with your daughter, and maybe even go to the gym or the spa. And, when you come back from that vacation, you can be ready to work."

"Sir, I don't understand!" Lundy pleaded, "Where is all of this coming from?"

Thorne sighed, "Simply put, I've heard whispers among your fellows." He said, "I think you're under a great deal of stress and you're taking it out on your fellows. I've heard complaints from the people in these files. They've said you've been following them, giving them dirty looks, avoiding conversations, even giving them attitude when they asked you to either join them in their leisurely activities or requests for comradery. It's conduct unbecoming of an officer."

Lundy shook his head, "They're acting like deviants!" He muttered.

"And you're acting like a child!" Thorne added, angrily, "You're not acting like a soldier. Do you remember the oath you took?"

Lundy stood at attention and recited the oath of allegiance when he joined the military, "I, Donald Lundy, do swear upon the United Earth Coalition, to uphold the values of this military body; to be loyal, just, true, and integral to the safety of its citizens and protect against its enemies, foreign and domestic."

"Good. Now, as I said, take some time off, go have something to eat, and enjoy life in our new colony." Thorne said, standing up, "Dismissed!"

Lundy reluctantly turned on his heel and left the office. Thorne waited until he heard the outer doors shut before he unclasped his buttons and dropped his pants, stepped out of them, and opened the door to his office.

"Daniel, get in here and continue!" He said, swiftly.

Daniel, his secretary, got to his feet, stripped off his clothes, and practically lunged into the office, dropped to his knees, and took Thorne's cock back into his mouth.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sarah Lundy, Age 20, Engineering.

Sarah couldn't believe it. She'd walked into work to find almost every single one of her coworkers naked and engaged in some amorous activity or another.

Jones and Banes were in a 69 while Tanner and Oswald fucked them from behind. Jefferson Boyle was fucking a dozen women in a lineup over a computer terminal, entering each one from behind and fucking them a half dozen times before moving on to the next.

And then there was the Chief Engineer, Mavis Broom, getting gangbanged by a bunch of women wearing strap-ons, all of her holes covered by a silicon cock. Sarah shrieked but was ignored by most, if not all of her fellows. Even though her face screamed rage, her loins screamed excitement. She suddenly abandoned her work ethic and left, storming out and trying to slam the doors behind her, except that most were automatic and had the equipment to prevent them from being slammed, meaning her tactic for making a scene in her exit evaporated.

She stormed out of the engineering facility and down the street to a local café, where she ordered a stiff drink and sat down a minute later, gulping down the strong coffee and trying to shake all of the naked, orgasmic, images in her head. She began to drum her fingers on the table and think to herself, how could this have happened?

Then a thought struck her: Jack Carter!

Jack had asked her out about a month ago before he got infected with something and went into quarantine. When they'd rescheduled their date for a few days after his quarantine ended, she thought nothing of it. Then, after seeing the kind of deviant he was, showing up naked at her door, she couldn't shake the idea that something was wrong! With Jack, and with the world. Now, after seeing her entire workplace reduced to an orgy with everyone engaged in some kind of sexual activity, she couldn't stop thinking that Jack was somehow responsible.

Somehow, Jack had turned Aldrin One into some kind of polyamorous Harem. But how?

Before she could form a cohesive thought, she looked up to see her father storming toward her. She smiled, but her smile faded when she saw the look on his face.

"What is it, Daddy?" She asked, scared at the site of her father's angry expression.

"I just got put on administrative leave for being disruptive and anti-social!" He said, angrily sitting down and slamming his fist onto the table, making Sarah's coffee shake.

"I'm sure it's nothing, Daddy!" Said Sarah, leaning over and taking his fist in her hand, grasping it gently. She knew her father had a bad temper when he was upset, and she knew exactly how to help him. She started to rub his arm and gave him a smile that could melt glacial ice.

Donald Lundy glared at her for a moment, before his face relaxed into a gentle smile, "Thank you, sweetcake." He said, softly, before opening his fist and letting her palm in, "You know just how to make me feel better."

The two sat in silence before Sarah's mind reverted back to the orgy she'd witnessed and her mood soured. Donald saw the change in her and asked what was wrong.

Sarah sighed, "I just walked in on my coworkers acting like deviants and polyamorous despots." She said, "I had to get out of there and I can't go back until I know they've stopped acting like deplorable reprobates!"

Donald's eyes widened, "You, too?" he asked, "You've seen them acting like degenerates, too?"

Sarah's eyes widened in shock, "You've seen people fucking in public? Acting like nudist hippies?"

Donald nodded, "I thought I was the only one!" He said, "My entire division is engaged in some kind of unending orgy, started by Major Ford and her husband!"

"The Fords?" Sarah asked, "Not Jack Carter?"

"Jack Carter?" asked Donald, "What does he have to do with it?"

Sarah shrugged, "I was supposed to go on a date with him a month ago, but he showed up at my door stark naked and sporting an erection as if he was expecting me to drop to my knees and blow him over the threshold!"

"Sarah, language!" Said Donald, scoldingly.

"Sorry, Daddy, but you know what I mean!" Said Sarah, "He was acting like a total deviant, not at all like the gentleman I thought he was! Who walks around stark naked in public?"

"The same people who fornicate in the barracks, surrounded by other people!" Said Donald, angrily, "Which includes my entire division, apparently. And they had the gall to go to Thorne and report me! Me! I've been nothing but professional!"

Donald then went into a rant about his meeting with Thorne and how he'd been dismissed and his charges thrown out like wet tissue paper. By the time he was finished, Sarah was both disgusted and surprisingly aroused. She hated that every instance her father had revealed was turning her on, and she shook her head to remove all deviant thoughts.

In the end, the two of them left the café after Sarah paid for her coffee and went to Sarah's domicile. Once inside, Sarah sat down and started to think, finally coming up with an idea on how to learn the origins of Aldrin One's deviant activity. She shared her thoughts with her father, who agreed and decided they needed someone with medical knowledge. Someone who wasn't corrupted by the orgies to think straight. They started to go through the personnel records to find someone who wasn't connected to anything that was happening.

Their search came up short, but Sarah was determined to find someone, so she told her father to wait in her domicile while she went to the medical wing.

*************************************************************************************************************

Jack was having the time of his life. He had decided to have a date night with Jenny, and the two of them were now experiencing an ancient massaging ritual called a "Nuru Massage".

According to Eva Sharp, a woman he'd fucked last week, and a friend of John's, Nuru Massages were oil massages where the masseuse and client strip naked, bathe to get all outside dirt and sweat off their bodies, then lie on a surface.

The masseuse then coats the body in the massage oil and proceeds to rub the body all over the client's back and torso. Most Nuru massages were conducted by buxom women with large breasts so the massage was very stimulating.

What made this particular massage extraordinarily better was that both the client and masseuse were now suspended in mid-air by a gravity bubble. At some point, gravity bubbles were developed to allow for mid-air suspension for medical purposes and recreational activities. It created the illusion of weightlessness in deep space, and in some cases allowed for people to experience a therapeutic suspension of senses. It was essentially the 22nd-century version of a deprivation tank.

And this was stimulating for Jack. He had a hard-on and was getting an eyeful of Jenny's naked body being rubbed all over by a busty woman of her own. Both of them were suspended in mid-air and their masseuses were rubbing all over their backs, clinging to their respective partners, essentially swimming while providing the massage.

While the two of them were getting rubbed all over by busty naked women, Jack was also getting his cock sucked by someone below him. At some point within the last week or so, the Nuru Massage staff had incorporated Happy Ending Massages into the mix, as well as removed all robes and towels, making the spa nude-only rather than clothing optional. Right now, Jack was floating in mid-air, a woman rubbing her double D-cup breasts on his back, while a lanky guy was below him, massaging his stomach and sucking his cock.

Jenny, meanwhile, had two women on her, one rubbing her breasts against her back, while another woman was below her and they were eating each other's pussies in a floating 69. Jack smiled as a thought occurred to him and he reached out and grasped his cocksucker's dick, which was hard and insistent against his grasp. He then pulled the man toward him and latched his mouth around his cocksucker's cock, and began returning the favor, mimicking the techniques his cocksucker was providing him.

All of this stimulation sent ripples through their bodies and soon all six participants were moaning and orgasming. By the time their hour was done and the gravity bubble slowly let them all descend to the ground, every single person in their little heap was gasping for breath, having orgasmed at least twice.

Jack and Jenny reluctantly extracted themselves from the post-coital heap minutes later, thanking each of their masseuses with a kiss, and left the spa to shower. Along the way, they saw various groups of people engaged in one sexual act or another. Men fucking men, men fucking women, women dominating men with dildos and strap-ons, and women eating each other's pussies in daisy chains, 69s, or a few Eiffel towers and great walls.

By the time they reached the showers, they were met with an awesome and very arousing sight. Half of the showers were occupied by lines of men waiting while inside the shower area, there were groups of men and women sucking cocks on all sides. The entire shower area was a massive orgy, with a dozen male and female cocksuckers, each one with three or four men surrounding them. A few lucky cocksuckers were being spit-roasted, while others were getting cum showers in a large bukkake.

Jack smirked as he grabbed Jenny's arm and pulled her over to one of the bukkake groups and together, the two of them dropped to their knees and swallowed a few hard cocks. Jack took in two footlong white cocks while Jenny started fisting a black cock and sucking on an Asian man's eleven-inch erection. Soon, the sounds of orgasmic eruptions could be heard in their area as Jack brought everyone in proximity immense pleasure.

While all of this was going on, the parasitic glob in the research facility continued to grow. With each new addition to the ongoing orgy, the parasitic blob continued to grow, fueled by the orgasms and flooding endorphins, each parasite telepathically linked to the source. This was how the parasite grew: Each new parasite found a host, grew more of itself, and spread through open orifices like the mouth, penis, vagina, or anus. Each new "victim" was given the means to grow into a more attractive recipient of sexual activity.

Each host was given the ability to attract mates, with stronger bodies, larger penises or breasts, and the libido to last for hours, far longer than the average human. A normal person could last around five to forty-four minutes of sexual activity. The parasites gave them the ability to last five hours or more. If needed, the parasite would sacrifice some of its spawn to give its host nourishment to continue for short bursts, but only if it reminded its host to eat or rest after a certain point.

Each host had a new respect for their lives and all taboos went out the airlock. In the time since the first quarantine, more and more people lost interest in wearing clothes or doing actual work. The only people who weren't actively participating were the ill and injured, as well as the celibate, but they were few and far between.

12