Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 06

Story Info
When Sarah makes a discovery, Peter skips town...
6.9k words
4.5
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

Additional note: This particular chapter includes elements of Non-consent. Read at your judgment.

*************************************************************************************************************

Doctor Jorden Gray, Age 45, Biologist, Science Division.

Sarah and Doctor Gray spent the next few hours discussing the odd behavior among the colony's inhabitants, and it was revealed that Dr. Gray made a career of being an anti-social person, choosing to focus on his work than have relationships. Yes, he lost his virginity at the age of twenty, but aside from that, he's had little dating experience. It was one of the reasons why he had a double major in neuro and microbiology. Sarah became envious of the older man's skills and knowledge.

After calling her father and adding his comlink to the discussion, the three of them had a game plan in place. When Dr. Gray came to Mars in the first Colonial ship, he brought along non-organic surgical units, robots that could perform a multitude of complex tasks and could easily be programmed to serve functions. They were invented by a member of Gray's family, and Gray was among the very few rich enough to own several of these machines.

The plan was simple, yet challenging. The robots would enter the bio lab where the specimens from the shipwreck were kept, namely the black goo and the corpses, and perform complex experiments to determine if there was any connection between the ship and the behavior of the colony. Sarah's engineering background gave her the means to program a code inside of the machines so that they could look for anything related to what she'd seen among the colony's people: Increased libido, larger cocks, bigger breasts, and possibly anything inside the body.

Dr. Gray gave her access to three of the robots, whom he'd nicknamed "Huey", "Dewey", and "Louie". When she was done a few hours later, they activated and went to work immediately. The robots had anti-gravity units, allowing them to float, as well as surgical tools embedded in their chassis. Essentially, the machines looked like the round interrogation droids from the original Star Wars movie, only they didn't beep or trill and they were chrome colored instead of black.

Gray, meanwhile, grabbed a remote access module and the two of them left the medical facility, surprisingly with few people asking why Gray was leaving early. It was like no one cared that they were around at all.

By the time the two of them were out and long gone, the entire wing of the hospital erupted into chaos, everyone ripped off their clothes and burst into a sexual frenzy. Men sporting footlong erections dove into any hole available, asses, pussies, mouths, even outstretched hands. Women with double D-cup breasts started mauling each other's tits and pussies, some entering a 69 position, others forming head-to-toe daisy chains.

A few groups joined forces and were double penetrating or triple penetration, and a few were doing the Amazon sex position, having the women being the ones thrusting in and out while the man's legs were in the air. No one cared which position they were in, as long as the ultimate goal was sexual gratification.

*************************************************************************************************************

Peter Jefferson, Age 23, Archeology, Research Division.

Peter was in the middle of a bisexual threesome, getting fucked in the ass while a pussy was on his dick. The guy fucking him was Jefferson Boyle, who sported a monster of a BBC. The one he was fucking was Emily Ford, the woman who refused his advances way back when. Now, however, she was getting off on his cock and moaning wildly. They were in the barracks, and dead center in yet another orgy, which never seemed to end after that fateful evening. All around them were warm bodies, naked and orgasmically charged.

Absolutely no one in Peter's little group cared if they came in each other's holes, as they'd already cum a dozen times over, and were still hard after three hours of non-stop fucking. This was just the latest position. Peter was amazed that he'd been able to stay hard for three hours, but he'd long since accepted that whatever infected him on the wreck was doing its absolute hardest to make sure he never went soft again! It was likely also what had given him his new body, looking super sexy with bigger muscles, a bigger cock, and a tighter ass.

Peter was the first to be infected by the alien parasite, as well as the first to actually do something with his cock. He fucked John Ford's ass that first night, encouraged Jack to be more outgoing in their efforts to turn Aldrin One into an orgy colony, and even now, as he was having the ultimate sex marathon in Martian history (Literally, since the colony was only a few years old), he couldn't help but praise himself for simply being a nymphomaniac.

Jefferson Boyle's cock pistoned in and out of his ass, and within moments of the thought entering his mind of how explosive and powerful it would be to cum inside him for what seemed like the hundredth time, and still felt like the first time, Peter was met with an eruption of sperm passing his sphincter muscles and entering his hole, flooding his insides with a healthy dose of cum.

He let out a breath as he, too, erupted inside of Emily, who in turn, had her own squirting orgasm. No matter how many times they had sex today, they all had orgasms like they were freshly fucked virgins.

After a long pause after their latest ejaculation, the three of them disengaged from each other. Jefferson pulled out, followed by Peter. The two men then offered their dripping cocks to Emily, who gladly cleaned them up, not flinching from the fact that Jefferson's cock was in Peter's ass. As soon as she cleaned up the cum, she sat back and sighed heavily, massaging her firm breasts.

Emily was pregnant, having taken her brother's sperm a month and a half ago, and was now feeling the signs of the first trimester. Strangely enough, her pregnancy, along with Laura's, seemed to be accelerating. It was usually around three months that the baby bump would show, but their pregnancies revealed themselves within the first month.

Somehow, the babies were growing faster than normal, almost as if an outside force was giving them a fast track. At no point during the first two or three weeks did Emily feel any morning sickness, except for the first two days she discovered she was pregnant, after that, all the classic cases of the first trimester seemed to vanish: She was slightly fatigued after sex the first week, but then her libido kicked in and she became horny to the point of needing two or three cocks inside her at all hours, and her food cravings became bizarre.

She was desiring more protein in her diet, and her normal preferences seemed to take a backseat to the strange combinations of foods, notably pickles and blue cheese on rye, smothered in cum. That last part was easy, since she had a ready supply from John and a few of the other marines in the barracks, near her apartment.

Laura's mood swings were also going haywire, going through every emotion within moments of each other, before honing in on horniness, constant horniness. She had demanded a mouth, hand, or cock on every part of her body. It was no longer surprising to see her in the middle of a gangbang with three cocks inside her, and four or eight hands roaming her body, namely two hands on her hips, two hands on her breasts, and two on her ass, and two roaming her pussy in addition to someone fucking her. She wanted to be fingered and fucked at the same time.

Ava Sharp was experiencing similar cravings for sex, but she wasn't pregnant...yet. She was trying, however, having had her birth control implant removed and was now detoxing on the effects. In the late 21st century, scientists developed a means to regulate pregnancy by introducing a sterility implant, which neutralized all fertility of sperm whenever it entered the womb. It became the ultimate birth control pill and was soon commercialized and promoted by all parties who had previously had a hissy fit over the use of contraceptives.

Now, however, Ava no longer desired to have sterile cum entering her womb and wanted a baby, so she had hers removed and was now suffering from the aftereffects. Among the after-effects of the implant's removal was residual sterilization of the cum for about two weeks before she could get pregnant. Since everyone was horny to the point of having a perpetual orgasm, she wasn't thrilled about neutralizing everyone's cum when she had a creampie. But, she made up for it: She offered her leaking pussies to anyone who wanted to munch on it.

And the Anders kids definitely wanted to munch on her pussy, along with everyone else's. All four 19-year-old recruits, fresh off the boat, were eager pussy pleasers. Bart and Brad, along with Betty and Bethany, all seemed to drop to their knees and eagerly munch on any waiting pussy that crossed their paths, lapping up as much cum as humanly possible.

The Anders Kids had done a complete 180 after the Barrack's orgy. Before they watched and then joined in, none of them would have ever considered committing incest or infidelity. Now, when they weren't engaged in an incestuous foursome, the four siblings were eating pussy, sucking cock, and taking any cock inside them at the drop of a hat.

Betty and Bethany were virgins and had taken oaths of chastity, while Brad and Bart had almost zero chance of attracting partners due to their introverted nature. Sure, they were handsome but had almost no social skills. Now, however, their minds were a haze of desire, for each other, as well as pleasing others, and they seemed to exude some kind of openness to engage in sex, making them ideal candidates for men and women alike. Every chance one of them got, the other three soon followed and eventually all four of them were well-fucked and eager to please.

Jefferson's cock was ever hard, all fourteen inches, and he was eager to join someone in yet another round. As he walked away, looking for an ass or pussy to plunge into, Peter's comlink activated. He checked the caller. It was Jack.

"Hey, Jackie," said Peter, activating the comlink, "You wanna join the latest Marine fuckfest?"

"Can't! We've got trouble!" Said Jack, "I need you to do something!"

*************************************************************************************************************

Hewie, Dewey, and Louie entered the bio lab at 0200 hours, scanned the corpses of the alien crew, and scoured through the autopsy reports conducted when the two bodies were originally brought in. According to Gray, the corpses died on impact of the ship landing on Mars, but before their deaths and charring, the two aliens, along with their entire ship's bridge crew, were engaged in some kind of orgasmic overload.

"According to the reports, the coroners suspected that if the ship hadn't veered off-course, the crew likely would have died in the throes of passion." Said Jorden, reading the file aloud to Sarah and Donald.

"So, the crew was having an orgy, the ship lost control and they died on impact." Said Sarah, "What caused them to have such a flagrant disregard for their own safety?"

"Heightened endorphins and an overwhelming amount of ecstasy in their systems." Said Jorden, "According to the report, whatever made this alien species' genetic makeup, they relied on mostly the same shit we also need to survive. Oxygen, food, sex. It even looks like their sexual organs are the same as ours, though, from the looks of things, they're used to twenty-inch erections rather than eight."

"Eww, gross. TMI, DUDE!" Said Sarah, sounding repulsed.

"Sorry." Said Jorden, "Dewey reports it's completed scans of the initial reports made by Doctor Ford and Jack Carter on the alien substance. According to their report, the black goo is an alien parasite of some kind, and it has the power to influence minds and bodily functions. They don't speculate on how it changes the body or mind, however."

"The mind is more open to the prospect of infidelity!" Said Donald, "I've seen both Fords engaged in what I could only describe as an open marriage, if not for the fact that they've both told me on more than one occasion that they have no desire to become swingers."

"And yet, you witnessed them engaging in an orgy in the barracks, and later on, openly having extramarital affairs with both men and women." Said Jorden.

"So what could cause that?" asked Sarah, "What could turn the population of Aldrin One into sex maniacs?"

Just as they were about to speculate, Jorden got a beep from his pad. He looked down and smiled, "Louie has the results of its own tests. According to the report, the parasite acts like a transmitter as well as an insect queen, relaying desires to smaller units embedded within the limbic systSmallmall pieces of the parasite enter the body, either from an orifice or through the skin, and travels to the limbic system. Once inside, it releases chemicals that increase blood flow to the sex organs.

"These chemicals can increase the sexual output of the host body. Essentially, the chemical charges the host so they become stronger, more attractive, and desirable for sexual activity, as well as capable of producing more parasites."

"How do they become more desirable and capable of producing more parasites?" asked Sarah.

"The chemicals activate dormant cells in the host body, which alter the DNA on a molecular level." Jorden explained, "The host body grows stronger as soon as the parasite takes control. A young male with a four-inch dick will have a massive erection within minutes of being infected. A woman with A-cup breasts could have up to a D-cup if not more after five or six hours, and their libidos will be supercharged.

"The parasites grow after a fluid exchange as well as a burst of adrenaline, endorphins, and ecstasy. As soon as a new parasite is created through the process of mitosis, they seek out a means to leave the host body and enter a new body. The existing parasite urges the host to engage in sexual intercourse with a new partner to spread the parasites around, but multiple parasites can exist within the same body at a given time. New hosts develop the means to spread faster if there are more than a dozen parasites within them."

Sarah suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom. The two men could hear her retching from the living room, and after a solid twenty minutes, she came out shaking and tired. Donald got a bottle of water and handed it to her, taking her in his arms and rubbing her back.

Sarah sighed and sat down after a minute's long hug from her father, "Do we know how to deactivate the parasites?" she asked.

Jorden shook his head, "Not according to these lab tests." He said, "We need to conduct further tests, but I have a theory."

"What kind of idea?" asked Donald.

"I believe that something made the aliens realize that they were infected and tried to contain the parasite before their ship veered off-course." Jorden explained, "If we could get to the shipwreck, find logs to support our theory, we could also find a means to contain the parasite."

"Except that we don't know what the alien language looks like, or how to translate it." Said Sarah, angrily, "How do you propose we go about finding a cure or a means of stopping the parasites?"

"You can remotely program a translation matrix into the probes and send one or more of them into the shipwreck." Said Jorden, "While one or more of us sneaks into the Communications Tower of the Colony, and sends all information to a lab station on Earth. My cousin is the head researcher in Atlanta. If anyone can find a cure, it's her."

Sarah nodded and grabbed the pad, working for a good long while until she hit enter. The pad made a trilling sound for thirty seconds and then beeped once. The program worked.

*************************************************************************************************************

Several hours later, Sarah and Donald managed to leave their apartment without anyone noticing and made their way to the communications tower. Since it was the wee hours of the morning, hardly anyone would be awake at that hour before sunrise. Donald Lundy had security clearance to enter the tower and had access to the comm units. Jorden had given him the means to transmit the information to his private channel.

By the time they entered the tower's communications office, they noticed two things. One: The place was empty, and two: The power was out.

Sarah sighed, "Must be a maintenance cycle." She said, "I can override it, but I have to go downstairs to the power conduits."

Donald reluctantly nodded, "I'll stay up here and wait for the systems to come online. Jorden gave me explicit instructions, so it should just be a plug-and-play." He said.

Sarah nodded and left, entering the elevator. By the time she entered the power room, she noticed that it wasn't a maintenance cycle. Someone had pulled the main breaker and shut everything down. Seemed simple enough to fix. She called up her father and relayed the information before she hit the power and turned everything back on. The second she did so, however, three pairs of hands grabbed at her from the shadows.

She let out a muffled cry before the strong hands pulled her out of the power room. Donald was too busy to notice her comms were off, hitting the switches and programming the transmitter's trajectory. By the time he was finished, he barely noticed that the doors to the transmitter room had opened and a half dozen naked bodies had entered it and were now standing behind him, with weapons raised.

Donald had just hit enter when a voice said from behind him, "Major Lundy, you are under arrest for treason against the Aldrin One Colony. Put your hands in the air and turn around slowly!"

Donald's eyes widened as he turned his gaze, only to see Jefferson Boyle's massive hand clamp down on his mouth, and his other handball into a fist and slam into his stomach. He let out a muffled grunt as he fell to the ground, where he saw two pairs of legs approach and felt his hands being cuffed. The next thing he saw was a blindfold being put over his eyes and a ball gag entering his mouth.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sarah and her father were sitting in a dark, barely lit room. They had been knocked out and were now sitting, cuffed to chairs. Sarah's eyes flickered open as she took in her surroundings, and quickly realized she, as well as her father, were naked. She tried to scream but found her mouth gagged by a strange red ball and a leather strap. She looked around wildly and saw a massive black cock standing to attention a few meters away, a hand rubbing it and two pairs of legs below it. Someone was jerking off one of her captors.

She tried to scream again, but this time a third pair of legs approached her, and she saw to her shock and terror that they were attached to a long eleven-inch cock, and a very muscular Jack Carter, naked and glistening, a massive grin on his face, his eyes twinkling with something she could only describe as malicious lust.

"Don't you look ravishing?" He said, extending a hand to her face. She jerked away from his touch, but his hand caressed her nonetheless, going from her cheek down her neck and onto her breast, which started to involuntarily quiver. She shuddered at his touch and closed her eyes, whimpering.