Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 09

Story Info
Meanwhile, Bart and Bethany's adventure...
4.1k words
4.7
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

*************************************************************************************************************

Peter Jefferson, Age 23, Archeologist, Earth.

Peter waited, rather impatiently, in the reception area of the CDC. He sat for what felt like hours until a very attractive-looking woman in scrubs approached him.

"Peter Jefferson?" She asked.

"Yes." Said Peter, standing up, his dick getting hard immediately.

"I'm Carol, I was sent to escort you to Doctor Gray." Said the woman, "She's anxious to speak with you."

Peter's eyes flashed with glee. He wasn't expecting to meet with Doctor Gray immediately. What fun!

"Lead the way!" He said, a little eager.

Carol turned and led him into the building. As they walked, Peter couldn't help but stare directly at her ass, his dick getting very pronounced in his pants along the way.

*************************************************************************************************************

Bethany Anders, Age 19, Military Division, Earth.

While Brad and Betty were busy seducing members of a diner into having an orgy, Bart and Bethany went in the opposite direction. Bethany was busy chatting up a pair of guys on a crowded city bus, deftly rubbing against one man's crotch while she stared at the other. On the other side of the bus, Bart sat with a group of women in their late twenties.

One of the guys, a tall man in a business suit, smiled at Bethany as her hand passed over his erection, "You're bold, young lady." He said to her, smiling.

Bethany smiled back, "I aim to please." She said.

The other man she was talking to, a construction worker, took it upon himself to grab her ass from behind. She made a small yelp before she wiggled her ass into his crotch, feeling another hard cock.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's bold!" She added, turning her gaze to the man behind her.

He smiled and reached for her breasts, but the guy in the suit swatted his hand away.

"Don't be crude, Greg!" He said, darkly.

"Don't ruin this for me, Daryl!" Said the construction worker, "I haven't had sex in six months!"

"Oh, you poor thing!" Said Bethany, turning and ignoring Daryl as she ran her hands over Greg's chest, "When you two get off on your next stop, maybe I could come with you and make you feel good!"

"We're not getting off at the same stop!" Said Daryl, immediately, "I'm going to work, Greg's going to a construction site in Decatur."

"Oh, goody!" Said Bethany, eagerly, "I've never fucked a construction site before!"

Greg groaned and smiled, "The guys are gonna love you!"

"I don't believe this!" Said Daryl, trying to sit down, but realized he was standing for a reason, "You rubbed against me, flirted with me, and now you're going to leave me standing here and go fuck someone else?"

"Pretty much!" Said Bethany, "Maybe if you weren't so uppity, I'd have invited you along, but if you wanna be greedy, you won't get to share!"

While Bethany was playing both sides, Bart was busy sparking the girls' interests.

"And then he launches from the aircraft, head first, sails down until about a few thousand meters from the target, pulls his chute, and lands feet first like he was a flying eagle!" Bart said, making up a total lie of a story, eliciting a collective awe from the girls he was sitting with.

"That's amazing!" Said one of the girls, a redhead with neck-length curly hair, "When did this happen?"

"About a year or so ago," Bart said, smirking.

That last part was partially correct, Bart had seen it happen, only the person in question was a guy in a red jumpsuit and the landing platform was a drill. He had watched a movie a year ago and had remembered the details. He had now twisted the recollection into a story about his drill instructor pulling a random feat to teach him a lesson on fear.

In reality, Bart's drill instructor was a fat asshole with a loud mouth and not a lot of muscle where it mattered. At most, he had a few stories of the last war he fought in, but beyond that, he wasn't very helpful.

"So, tell us another story of your adventures with Sargeant Kirk." Said another woman, this one had black hair with dyed streaks, "Did the two of you go stomping into insurgent territory, boots on the ground, guns blazing, and all that other exciting shit?"

Bart smiled, "We did a lot of those things, but it was mostly in the simulator. The most exciting shit I went through happened while I was on Mars!" He said, "I was the second team to enter a derelict alien ship and I made a discovery that changed the course of human events."

That got a collective gasp of awe from his group, just as the bus came to a halt, "Approaching Decatur." Said the automated intercom.

"This is our stop!" Said the Redhead, "If you want to join us, we're heading to a shopping mall, you could tell us more about your discovery."

"I'd like that!" Said Bart, standing up, "Lead the way."

As Bart departed with the gaggle of women, Bethany and Greg left Daryl alone on the bus, feeling dejected and very erect.

Greg led the way into the construction site and announced, "Listen up, the lot of you! This is Bethany, she wants to observe our work for the day. Treat her with respect!"

"Yes, sir!" came a collective compliance from the workers, as Bethany smiled and kissed Greg full on the mouth before she walked around the edge of the site. Greg, smiling to himself despite the "Ooooh"s emanating from the workers before they started their work.

Bethany grabbed a hard hat and put it on. Safety first, as she made her way into the site, stopping a few random people along the way. She infrequently asked questions about their work, feigning interest in it, and giving each person she spoke with a kiss full on the mouth. Each time she kissed someone, a parasite left the safety of her mouth and travelled into the construction worker's limbic system, changing him from within.

By the time it was their lunch break, everyone on site was now experiencing a straining sensation in their pants and increased arousal. Greg, who was now feeling like his pants would burst open, quickly went into the dining truck at the edge of the site, and unzipped his pants, revealing a twelve-inch hard-on.

Bethany, who was sitting behind and off to the side of him, glanced at the increased size of his cock and smiled. She stood up and stripped out of her outfit, which consisted of a sundress and hiking shoes, with no underwear underneath. She now stood naked in her shoes. She walked over to him and grabbed his cock, alerting him to her presence.

"Looks like someone's ready to break their six-month celibacy!" She said before dropping to her knees and taking all twelve inches of his cock into her mouth. She began to expertly suck his cock just as the rest of the crew entered.

There was a collective gasp and a few whoops of glee as a dozen horny men watched their foreman getting a blowjob from a naked woman. Bethany smiled as she took his cock out of her mouth and turned, shaking her ass at the workers.

"Okay, boys, who want some?" She said, "Strip! And join us!"

Soon, she was standing in a room full of naked men, sucking all their cocks in a wide circle. Minutes later, she had three cocks in her ass, mouth, and pussy, while the rest of them jerked off over her body. After an hour of going through all thirteen men, she lay on her back and received a massive load from the ensuing bukkake.

As she lay there, naked and covered in cum, she smiled up at a few of the men who were staring at her, and it gave her an idea.

"I'm up for a few more rounds, boys, but I think I need to be cleaned up first!" She said, "If you have no qualms about it, I'd like for a few of you to clean me up! Who wants to eat some cum?"

Hardly anyone agreed, except for two young-looking men. These two had identical features, hard lean bodies, nine-inch cocks, and black hair with silvery-blue eyes. Without saying a word, they dropped to their knees and started licking up the cum off Bethany's body, lapping at her breasts, stomach, and pussy without saying a word. A few times, one of them would lap up a bunch of cum then jump up to her face and share the load with her, giving her a helping of the cum in a mouthwatering kiss.

When she was clean, the two men turned to face the other workers and they, alongside Bethany, started again with sloppy blowjobs. Soon, another gangbang began this time with three people getting fucked instead of one.

*************************************************************************************************************

Bart Anders, Age 19, Military Division, Earth.

Bart walked alongside four young women; One Blonde, one Brunette, one with dyed hair, and one Redhead, as they all walked from storefront to storefront in the mall. As they walked, Bart shared stories he'd had on Mars, each one going into sordid details that made the girls swoon with awe. As they shopped, he took it upon himself to act as their pack-mule, carrying their bags with ease and without complaint. The four girls were thankful for this and soon started drooling over his display of muscles as more bags and parcels started piling up.

Soon, after the third hour, Bart ran out of stories and the girls were finished with their shopping. Rather than head to the food court to let them sort through their stuff, Bart suggested going to one of their homes to sort through their loot there.

After a collective nod of agreement, and a cab ride later, they were all sitting in a penthouse apartment a few blocks away. The redhead, Diane, was the daughter of a corporate businessman, and as a result, could afford to spend thousands of dollars a day on anything she wanted. She was in her late twenties and lived off her father's money, not bothering to get a job or pay for rent. Everything was paid for so she lived like a rich socialite, but that life soon lost its appeal.

Her friends, all of whom were rich like her, longed for adventure, excitement, and above all else, means to get under their parents' thin skin. It never took much to drive their parents up the wall with their antics, and all four women knew what to do to make their parents go insane since they all did everything together. They'd gone to parties in edgy parts of town, visited bathhouses and nude spas, and even took the private jet to Hedo on occasion.

Every time they came home, Diane's parents tore through her but a few waterworks later, she was back in her parents' good graces. The twenty-something was never far from punishment, though, so she and her friends always stopped partying for a month after a verbal smackdown to appease her parents.

Now, however, she and her friends had an idea of how to piss off their parents now. They were going to have a reverse gangbang with this sexy marine!

Bart was feeling a bit anxious and asked to use their restroom for a minute. When he left, the girls huddled on the couch and started to plan their move to get him in bed with them. Finally, Diane told them exactly what to do and they followed suit.

When Bart came back from the bathroom, he was shocked to discover that all the women were naked and playing with each other. He stopped dead and stared at them, his hard-on forming in his pants.

Diane glanced up at him as she fingered her friend, the dyed-haired girl, Chloe, and smiled, "You wanna join us, Marine?" She said, grinning.

Bart grinned back and took off his clothes without question. He then waltzed over and sat down between the two pairs of women, his erection standing tall between them. Diane and Chloe took his cock in their hands and started stroking without saying a word. They stroked for a long time before taking turns sucking the tip.

Soon after, the other two girls joined the suck-fest and started roaming their lips along his shaft. Within seconds, four mouths were stroking his cock and his hands found an ass or breast to fondle. For the next few minutes, moans, slurps, and grunts were the only things that escaped someone's lips as they worked on his cock. Within fifteen minutes, Bart felt his balls tighten and he warned them he was about to cum. The four women doubled down on their strokes and slurping and soon they received a shower of cum on their faces and hair.

Diane and Chloe immediately ran their tongues along their faces, absorbing some small globs of cum and smirking at the taste. The other two girls, the blonde and brunette, immediately dove in and cleaned up the remnants of cum on their faces before going down on Bart's shaft, cleaned up his cum, and started sucking it to hardness again before they realized he never went soft.

Diane looked at Bart in shock, "You're the first guy to stay hard after all four of us worked on their cock at the same time!" She said, smiling, "What's your secret?"

Bart shrugged, "Endurance, baseball stats, and an organic remedy to keep me fit and fighting." He said, flexing his pecs at them.

Diane's smile widened as she held out her hand, "Let's see how long you can last, boy toy!" She said.

Bart took it and was led to the master bedroom where a king-size water bed sat with waterproof sheets. Along the way, he popped his head in on the other rooms and noticed that there were no beds in them, but rather they'd been turned into an office and a workout room, he realized upon seeing the bed that all four women slept here at night. He grinned and pulled Diane into his strong arms and kissed her full on the mouth, tasting his cum on her lips.

Diane was soon enveloped in a very arousing kiss as their hands started roaming over their asses, squeezing hard and rubbing their crotches against one another. Soon, Bart felt hands and lips on his back and shoulders as the other three women quickly joined them.

"We take all our conquests here!" Said the Blonde woman, "I'm Vera, and this is Leanne." She gestured to the Brunette.

Bart smiled as his lips parted Diane's and said, "Nice to meet you all. Shall we fuck?"

The women let out a collective "Whoop" as they all got on the bed, spread their legs wide and started shaking their crotches, invitingly.

Bart smiled as he got on his knees in front of Diane and dove in, lapping up her wet lips and rolling his tongue around. He went down on her for a minute and a half, going through his usual technique, before he came up for air and moved to the right, going down on Chloe. He repeated the process, lapping up her juices and coming out a minute later, before descending on Vera, and then Leanne. He then went in the reverse order and repeated his technique several times until he brought each woman to orgasm.

As soon as each woman came once, he stood up and lined up his cock to Diane's pussy, dove in and thrust into her a dozen times or so before he removed his cock and dove into Chloe, then Vera, and finally Leanne. He again repeated the process until each woman had an orgasm. He then ordered Vera and Chloe to get on all fours above Diane and Leanne.

He then entered each woman, thrust into them a half dozen times, then went down on the women below them, repeated his movement and left them a half dozen strokes again, but instead of sliding his cock inside the women on top, he instead dove in head first and ate them to orgasm once more.

This went on for the next hour or so, during which all four women had a total of a dozen orgasms while Bart fucked them all. By the time he was ready to cum again, the parasites were ready to go. He ordered all four women to gather on the ground in front of him as he jerked off into their mouths. He unloaded to splashes each and gave each woman a very messy load. The parasites travelled into their awaiting mouths and soon all four women were experiencing the telltale signs of growing breasts and widening hips.

Chloe and Diane both had B-cup breasts before and now they had matching D-cup sizes. Leanne and Vera, meanwhile, had C-cups before and now had matching E-cup breasts. The four women's figures morphed into hourglasses and all four now had prominent abs and wide pussy lips. Their pussies glistened in anticipation and their minds warped into sexually frenzied sluts. As soon as their transformations were complete, They demanded Bart fuck their asses, which he was all too kind to do.

They got on all fours and Bart lined up his cock to their asses, dove in and followed the same variation he'd been doing all afternoon, by dinnertime, all four women had three loads of cum in their asses each, and they had switched into two 69s, lapping up the essence of cum out of each other's holes while Bart gave his cock to Diane to lick clean before he dropped his contact info on the coffee table and left them in their hot mess. He didn't bother getting dressed, choosing to walk naked through the building until he reached the elevator.

At the ground floor, he walked past the security desk where the night manager was slumbering over a set of monitors. It was only as he reached the door that he decided to put on his pants, slinging his shirt over his shoulder as he walked out into the cold night air. Bethany stood nearby, her hair dishevelled and cum dripping down her legs. She smelled of sweat and cum and had a wide smile across her lips.

Bart met her smile with his own as the two wordlessly embraced and kissed, before walking down the street as a couple so much in love.

*************************************************************************************************************

Doctor Julienne Gray, Age 40, Genetics Researcher, DCD.

Peter paced the room he was placed in by Carol, who'd left shortly after informing he the doctor would be with him shortly. That was fourteen days ago, and he had long since concluded that Carol had lied to him, that he was now trapped in a padded cell to be experimented on like a lab rat.

Why was he so stupid as to think he could seduce the entire CDC and eliminate Doctor Gray as a threat? Was he that bold as to think he could fuck the entire CDC staff and make them seduce the good doctor, making her opinions on the Zzij acceptable? And what would happen once the Anders Kids found out he'd been captured? Would they try to stage a rescue? Get captured like him?

This was a fucking stupid plan!

Just as he was about to punch the cell wall, a voice resonated through the intercom, "Peter Jefferson?" it said.

Peter looked at a camera, "Who wants to know?"

"This is Dr. Julienne Gray of the Center For Disease Control's genetics research division!" Said the voice, "I understand you've recently transferred back to Earth from Mars."

"You're mistaken!" Said Peter, "I've never been to Mars!"

"Come, now, Peter, we both know that's a lie." Said Julienne, "We know you were on the planet as part of the Aldrin One Colony program, working as an Archeologist in the Research Division, got assigned Science Quarters by mistake, but made up for it by being a good sport about it. I also know you were part of a science team investigating a downed alien spacecraft where you got infected by a parasitic alien species."

"Okay, so you do know some things, but the parasites aren't what you think!" Said Peter, "They're helping us evolve!"

"I find that hard to believe!" Said Julienne, "Based on the information my cousin has sent me, they appear to be turning the Mars Colony into hedonistic nudists."

"So what if we are?" asked Peter, angrily, "They're still helping us! We're stronger, virile, and can go for hours! I'm five years younger after eating my cum, some of the women have babies growing faster in the womb! We're going to live longer and our inhibitions are out of the fucking airlock!"

12