Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 10

Story Info
Finale.
4.2k words
4.8
2.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This story is inspired by the long-gone Literotica story "Aliens Use Sex to Invade". It is primarily Science Fiction and Fantasy but has elements of Gay Male, Group Sex, Lesbian, voyeurism, and Incest/Taboo. All Characters are over 18 years old and are not intended to be based on real individuals.

*************************************************************************************************************

Doctor Julienne Gray, Age 40, Genetics Researcher, CDC.

'Three weeks and already all of Atlanta was infected with a parasitic virus.' Thought Julienne, as she lamented over her thousandth failed experiment. It was the third week straight that she failed to find a cure for the parasites that were invading the populous through the various sexual activities that originated with the Anders marines who followed Peter Jefferson from the Mars Colony.

By the time Julienne and the CDC got the necessary funding to quarantine the city, half a dozen people who had been infected had skipped town. Julienne heard from the authority of the local government that the daughter of a prominent political donor had recently been seen hanging out with someone who was later confirmed to be Bartholomew Anders, one of the infected marines from Aldrin One. Later, when the quarantines hit, Julienne learned that she and several of her friends had taken a vacation to Jamaica and were last seen in the Hedonism Sex Resort.

Suffice it to say, they were long past containing the epidemic since there was no telling how many people Diane Rutherford and her friends had infected while vacationing in Jamaica, and almost no way of learning the destinations of the other attendees of the resort since the resort's staff refused to share any information regarding their members' private identities and contact info. Not even the Government of Jamaica would budge on the topic.

In the end, Julienne's final resort was to perform invasive experiments on Peter himself, as he was the only one whom she knew could provide any useful information at all. She started with blood tests, semen samples, and every other fluid that he could provide. She quickly learned that the parasites did indeed travel through the mouth or penis, at least for men, when seeking a new host. She also learned that Peter's sperm count was exponentially high in comparison to most males of his gender and level of athleticism.

After another week of tests, she finally hit a breakthrough when she found a small enzyme in his semen and discovered one of the parasites that inhabited his body. She carefully extracted it and studied its composition. After a few hours, she finally had a specimen in which to compare to other victims.

The next morning, she took sperm samples from a dozen other men who'd been confirmed to have been infected. These men included three construction workers, an office employee, and eight boys in their late teens. Each man had sperm samples of equal levels to Peter, those theirs were diminished, which she speculated was due to Peter being infected long before they were.

She did, however, discover that each sample provided how she could identify the parasites themselves. Her next experiment could have easily cost her career and possibly her doctorate. She told Carol to go into Peter's cell and get infected.

Carol protested but eventually conceded because she'd eventually be cured. She had the utmost faith in Julienne and went into Peter's cell, equipped with a piece of equipment to monitor her vitals.

Peter, for his part, was eager to fuck a woman. He'd gone without sex for three weeks and it was taking a toll on him. The moment Carol started taking off her clothes, he pounced on her, grabbed her breasts and started mauling them, taking her nipples between his lips and sucking hard. She let out a low moan as his left hand made its way to her pussy and he started fingering her violently.

Within a few minutes, their clothes were ripped apart and Peter had Carol on all fours, fucking her furiously. She let out a scream of pain as he ravaged her pussy without mercy or care that he was causing her pain. He was tired of waiting for sex and wanted it more than ever. He didn't care that he was acting rough, all he cared about was cumming inside her.

He lasted less than five minutes and came deep into her womb, flooding her insides with his cum. Julienne monitored their progress and her probes, which were embedded within Carol's pussy, beeped when they detected the presence of the parasites. She watched as the parasites travelled into her limbic system and told Carol to try and get away from Peter, to get as far away from him within his cell as possible.

Carol heard the order, turned on her side, and kicked Peter off her before she hurried away. Peter, for his part, was too satisfied to react and simply started humming in post-coital bliss, reeling from the momentary rush of endorphins.

Julienne then watched as the other detection software within the probes identified the chemical composition of the parasites as they altered Carol's body, increasing her breast size and widening her hips and vaginal walls to accept a larger cock.

Within moments, Carol was heaving a sigh of relief as her mind accommodated the new emotions and thoughts, the drive for sex, as she turned toward Peter and practically tackled him, gripping his cock in her hand and pumping wildly. Peter, now fully aware of the naked woman trying to get him hard again, turned and kissed her full on the mouth, which she immediately reacted to by kissing him back.

Their hands went to all corners of each other's bodies and soon the two of them were humping against the walls of the cell, Peter fucking into Carol as she wrapped her legs around the small of his back, her heels hanging inches above his ass. The last thing Julienne heard before she cut the audio was Carol's cries of ecstasy and yearning for more cum.

She sighed as she covered her face in her hands. Her best friend was now a slave to the parasites and they were going to fuck for the next five hours or more, and it was all her fault. Julienne then redoubled her efforts to find a cure.

Over the next five days, she worked day in and day out, compiling information on the parasites, trying to find secrets within the genetic code, and looking at anything that could affect the human body that would also affect the parasites, but nothing worked. Whatever her research pointed to as being an effective tool against a normal person, had almost no effect on the parasite. As it turned out, Peter was right about his allergies being cured. The first thing Julienne tried was to expose his lungs to pollinated grass and ragweed, and he didn't even flinch or cough.

Of the other individuals she experimented on, their results were essentially the same. One of the young adults, Steven, had a food allergy and he'd seemingly overcome it almost immediately after spending an hour masturbating and eating his deposited cum. Greg, the foreman of a construction site, had absolutely no effect on increased heat or cold.

Nothing seemed to work at all. The only thing that managed to get any effect was exposing a single parasite to salt water, where it shrivelled into nothing. That gave her the idea to expose a person to salt water, and she gave Steven a glass of salty water. Once he drank it, however, he convulsed and collapsed, his penis shrunk to the size of a hot dog and his body deflated into a lanky mass. Saltwater was indeed a cure, but it made her pause at the implications of providing that cure to everyone involved.

Yes, the parasites would die, but she saw Steven's reaction when he awoke after drinking the salt water. He was devastated to the point of begging to be let into Peter's cell, to have the parasites back in his body once again. He was moved to tears when he was told that the salt water would be in his system for a while, meaning if he attempted to get infected again, it may be a useless endeavour, even if Julienne would even allow him that.

Thus, she was faced with a moral quandary. If she told people about the cure, they'd surely implement it without question, but the people who were infected claimed to be better for it, having gained knowledge of alien races far more advanced than humanity, and having a more desirable bodies, bigger cocks, breasts, and more prominent muscles. They loved the power the parasites gave them and the ones she spoke with made every effort to convince her of letting a parasite infect her too.

They claimed that the parasites liberated their minds and bodies and that they were superior to everyone else. If Julienne made them take the cure, she'd be responsible for thousands of people with PTSD and possibly depression. She wasn't about to turn humanity into a sorry excuse for a species just because some of them were infected with a parasitic organism. For all she knew, she had no right to quash a species' right to exist. So, she did the only thing she knew how to do. She destroyed her research that led to the discovery and worked on something else.

Over the next several months, she worked tirelessly to devise a means to remove the parasites safely without diminishing the gifts they provided. She worked tirelessly day and night to ensure her work would never be abused. It was mid-July by the time she tried her next experiment, this time on Carol.

She isolated the enzyme used in the metamorphosis process and tried to combine it with a saltwater droplet. She gave both to Carol and waited for the results.

The results were immediate. Carol's body shook but her breasts stayed large and her vagina glistened. When Julienne asked how she was, Carol refused to speak for a long time. Later, after a twelve-hour observation, Carol finally told Julienne that she felt no different than when she was infected, but now had the clarity of mind to realize everything she and Peter did in that cell and had many regrets.

Carol, being a lesbian herself, was moved to tears by the horrible acts of having a penis inside her and semen. She'd never liked cum and never wanted kids, but when she was infected by Peter's seed, started begging to be impregnated by him and wanted to have as many of the young man's kids as she could. It was astonishing that she never got pregnant at all during their isolation, but now she was repulsed by her o twisted desires.

Julienne knew her friend was not well, and also knew that her experiments were a failure, thus she resorted to her final straw. She sent a private call to her cousin, Jorden, back on Mars. She suspected that since he never made contact after the initial transmission, he'd somehow been infected alongside the others. Still, she hoped he was coherent enough to read her message and hopefully coordinate with her efforts.

*************************************************************************************************************

Doctor Jorden Gray, Age 43, Biological Researcher, Science Division, Mars.

Jorden Gray was infected and had long since abandoned wearing clothes alongside his new wife, Samantha. It was no longer a surprise to find him actively fucking her in his office at the medical wing, nor was it any surprise to find that half of the female staff were visibly pregnant with genetically enhanced babies. Samantha herself was a month along with a bulging belly, and she was now experiencing a rapidly increasing need for sex, which Jorden was only happy to provide.

It was the fifth hour of their days' long sexcapade when his terminal beeped. Samantha was orgasming just as Jorden heard his console and came inside her for the hundredth time that day, not even getting exhausted when he ejaculated. As Samantha cooed in pleasure from her orgasm and dozed off, Jorden got to his feet, wiped the sweat from his brow, and opened the message.

'Dear Jorden, I hope to god this message finds you well. I haven't heard from you since the initial transmission so I'm beginning to wonder if you got infected with the parasites. If you are, don't panic, I'm not mad. I've learned a great deal about them since your message arrived. Enclosed within this message are my notes on the parasite's genetic composition and the only weakness I've discovered. I won't ask you to share it with anyone because I, myself, no longer wish to formulate a cure.

'I've likely broken every moral law in my pursuit of a cure, and I've destroyed two people's lives in the process. One young man who now has to wait until his cure is out of his system before he can try and get infected again, and Carol, whom I have been in love with for years. It is from that piece of heinous treachery that I now ask for your help. I need to find a way to remove the parasites without forcing the human body to revert to its pre-infected state or make the infected person regret their actions.

'Please, cousin, I need your help to find a way to ensure that the Zzij don't get eliminated as a species, while humanity doesn't turn into a depressed version of itself. If you have any ideas as to how we save our species from turmoil while keeping the means of our heightened abilities, I would be most grateful, and...possibly eager to experience their gifts for myself.

'Your loving Cousin, Julienne.'

Jorden read through the message twice before he opened the enclosed files and read through Julienne's notes. To his surprise, they were remarkably detailed and contained everything he already learned from his time connected to the Queen. He, himself, learned a great many things from the Queen and Samantha shortly after being infected by the parasites.

But Julienne's notes helped him understand many additional things he didn't learn from his time with his new wife. The notes gave him new information that he could benefit from, and with his knowledge, there was no doubt he could combine his research with hers to find a beneficial arrangement.

About an hour after he started researching the information provided to him in the message, Samantha awoke and hobbled over to him, flung her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead, purring.

"Ready for another round, handsome?" She asked.

Jorden looked up at her and smirked, "I'd love to, babe, but I'm a little busy at the moment." He said, before wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her forward, "Here, sit, and I'll let you in on something I started working on."

Jorden then told her everything he read in Julienne's message and showed her the detailed notes. After explaining the concept of altering the genetics of the parasites so that humanity could exist without their guidance and keep their traits, Samantha was intrigued and soon shared the information with the queen's mind.

Within days, the three of them found a method of safe extraction. Within ten days, they devised a means of transference so that any infected beings could maintain their gifts. Within thirty days, they devised a means of temporary infection, so that the parasites could enter the body, alter them to accept the new gifts and knowledge, then leave the body intact and not be killed.

When they finally sent the information back to Julienne and the CDC, an entire medical process was devised to give everyone everything they needed. Julienne's first goal was to re-infect Steven, to make up for her actions before. The effect was immediate and his penis returned to his previously infected state, but his mind stayed the same as before he was ever infected to begin with. The next person on the list was Carol, who had thanked Julienne profusely for her efforts.

Eventually, Julienne rewrote the method as the effective "Cure" to the epidemic and gave the government the means to safely remove the parasites, while also giving them the means of containing all the parasites for safe transport.

After several months of extraction, all of the parasites were contained and transported to the Queen back on Mars, and a new era of prosperity began for humanity. By the time the last parasite was given to the Queen, the children conceived during the crisis were born and it was discovered that they were born with no parasites at all. The sons of Laura and Emily Ford, as well as Samantha Anderson's daughter, were strong and healthy babies, with no malformations or abnormalities whatsoever.

People went back to their normal lives, but the effects of the parasites had lasting consequences. Most people had gotten used to seeing each other naked within the colony and a majority of them stopped wearing clothes after their parasites were removed. Most men maintained their enhanced cocks and every woman still had their larger breasts, and everyone who got stronger and more fit stayed the same.

The only people who changed were the Traditionalists. Those who had believed in a single God soon abandoned their faith in favour of the Polytheistic rituals that had exploded during the Crisis, as the Governments of Mars and Earth had decided to call it. Indeed, the only people who maintained their beliefs after the crisis were Donald Lundy and the few people who didn't get infected, but they were few and far between.

A year or so later, Sarah Lundy and Jack Carter announced they were expecting a daughter. They'd gotten married after the Crisis had ended and spent their "Honeymoon" at the spa, where they had engaged in an orgy a week prior, though they were careful and requested that all male attendees wear protection. Their announcement came as no surprise to anyone.

Two years after the Crisis ended, the Alliance Parliament finalized a law legalizing polyamorous relationships. Six months later, public nudity became legalized and the Aldrin One Colony was rechristened as the "Free Spirit" Colony.

Epilogue:

Twenty years later...

"Fuck, yeah, Mom! You're pussy feels amazing!" Said Johnny Ford, Son of John and Laura Ford, as he fucked his mom's pussy furiously. She was on top of him as her husband fucked her ass.

It was Johnny's birthday, along with his cousin Liam's, and the Ford family knew only one good way to celebrate it, with an orgy. As Laura grunted out an orgasm from her double penetration, she glanced over at Emily with her son, Liam, alongside Liam's girlfriend, Gracie Anders and her mother, Betty, along with Gracie's cousin, Jimmy.

"Best son ever!" Said Laura, breathlessly, as her son grunted and spasmed a load of cum into her womb, "I've got the best family in the world!"

"Best family in the solar system!" Said Emily on the other bed.

"Best family in the Galaxy!" John added, grunting out his orgasm and cumming inside her ass.

"Best family in the universe." Everyone said at once, even the Anders family.

*************************************************************************************************************

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy, while mommy fucks my ass!" Screamed Aeryn Carter as she bounced her father, Jack Carter's cock, while her mother, Sarah, fucked her ass with a strap-on. Jack smiled up at his daughter as she screamed in orgasm after orgasm. He, Aeryn, and Sarah were engaged in one of their normal family activities; family fucking! Aeryn was twenty years old, and for the last two years, they'd been engaged in amorous incestuous sex while they lived in their marital home on Mars.

Even though Jack was 43 years old, he still maintained his youthful appearance, barely aging a day since he first discovered he was de-aged by five years and looked more and more like his eighteen-year-old self every day. That was one of the effects that people greatly benefitted from since the removal of the Zzij parasites.

Sarah, for her part, de-aged by three years after she experienced her first cum bath at their wedding orgy. It was no secret that she'd long ago abandoned her Traditionalist values in favour of the polyamorous lifestyle Jack had introduced her to. The two of them now favoured having group sex more than limiting it to the two of them.

12