Aliens on Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Two aliens gives two humans unlimited power.
5.1k words
4.55
6.9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Alien and a Book

Annabelle's head rested on one of the puffed up pillows. The alien, who is still to be named, has offered to explain the merging process, but she thought that if she found out, she wouldn't go through with this deal.

Everything that the alien has told her, she could sense, was true. Eyes closed, she relaxes her body - surrendering herself to the moulding bed. When this is complete, I will have a constant companion throughout my life. As scary as that thought is, especially seeing that it is an alien, I think it will be worth it.

"This is so surreal. Last time I visited this cabin, I actually had an erotic story depicting someone getting some kind of power. Now - here I am!"

I'm glad you are accepting this so well, Annabelle. Are you ready?

Quickly running over everything once more, she nodded and said yes.

Through her closed eyelids, she sees an increasing blue light, accompanied by a warmth from a source just above her body. Starting at her navel, the warmth spread out until it was shaped to her physique above her. She imagined the alien spreading itself thin in the air above her. Not daring to open her eyes, she felt the heat encompass her entire body. I guess a bed under me is no obstacle for it to reach everywhere.

First, due to anxiety for finding out what is actually happening, but secondly and more importantly, the light seemed so bright that she feared blindness - she remained with closed eyes. A second before any harm came to her shut eyes, the light dimmed to a soft background glow - like a candle in a room with no breeze to make it flicker.

Almost instantly, she felt a slight tickling sensation under her skin. Everywhere throughout her whole body, the tickling quickly increases and then ceases. Her entire body relaxed immediately: her muscles had no aches or pains, her joints felt brand new, and a headache disappeared which she didn't realise she had. She felt incredibly healthy.

Sounds arose out of nowhere. Soft and very, very beautiful. It reminded her of... she didn't know. The rhythm seems to match her heart beat, if not just a fraction slower. Before long, her subconscious tried matching the rhythm of the beautiful sounds. Sleep was beckoning - as if asking her to embrace it.

The dream... the dream was interesting. Though she thought of it as a dream, she did not 'see' anything in it. Annabelle experienced every sensation and every emotion she ever knew during this dream. She even felt a few emotions she didn't understand. Each sensation and each emotion started off like an annoyance in the background, like a mosquito buzzing just out of sight - but not out of earshot. As gentle as each starts, each also increased over time until she couldn't take it anymore. Anger, love, hate, sympathy, jealousy, courage, and every other possible emotion.

One that stood out to her was an embarrassing one to her awakening mind. As all the other times, she started off completely relaxed in her dream state. A sort of buzz she barely felt began on every nerve ending through her whole body. As it increased over time, she realised that the constant buzz felt good. It wasn't a ticklish feeling, or a painful one, but very pleasant. It increased more and, with embarrassing recollection, she felt her nipples and clitoris harden. Everything kept increasing and, as there are many, many nerves in those areas, she couldn't help but get wet and horny. She doesn't know if she had moaned during this - she would be surprised if she didn't. She felt extremely, extremely horny then and the memory only awakened it once more - bringing her closer to her controlled waking.

Just on the verge of waking completely, the realisation of remembering her orgasm at the end of that 'session', Annabelle's eyes open in shock and embarrassment. That definitely makes up for the more unpleasant 'sessions', she concluded in her mind. She did not even attempt full recollection of the painful, violent, or depressive types.

Good afternoon. All went extremely well. I am glad that some of the process wasn't too bad for you. She could almost sense a smirk in that last sentence

Back to the now, she blushes despite herself and says in a hushed voice, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to expect and I guess that buzz was just too much."

No need to apologise. But there was no buzzing. I simply increased your sensitivity - your horniness and your desire alone made you climax. It paused, then added, You need not speak loud anymore. Because of the merge, I can now fully understand your thoughts and intentions. Would you like to experience that again?

"Experie- what?, oh," she said, then thought, Experience what again?

An orgasm.

"Oh..." but then there followed a quick, but intense orgasm. Eyes rolled back, her back arched and her toes curled. It wasn't the best she's had, but it felt amazing and it turned into a better orgasm once the situation dawned on her. This is amazing.

The orgasm has calmed into nothing but memory, when Annabelle asked the alien, Uhm, that was really hot, but I don't know how to ask this, but could we make an arrangement where I first decide if I want something?

I thought you wanted the orgasm. Your subconscious almost pleaded. She heard his reply from within - there is no better way to explain it.

So I'm referring to it as a male now. He sounded curious and not a bit upset that she already made a request - especially one like this. That makes sense. I usually come to this cabin with a lot of built up desires and the book I read last night wasn't paced fast enough. She thinks for a moment. But, humans don't normally just immediately act on their base instincts. We like to consider ideas first - well, most normal humans. So, even if I feel like killing my neighbour, remembering the rules, she added, even temporarily, then it doesn't mean I actually do want to kill him for real. But, if my life is in danger, let my subconscious answer for me as it just did.

I understand. Do not worry about danger to yourself. You are unable to die from anything other than old age. And even that can be delayed.

"Wow," came out in amazement. She considers very quickly and asks in her mind's voice, Is it okay if you try not to constantly know what I am thinking? This is a very strange situation, as any sane person would agree. The thought of what she is trying to convey must have told him enough to know what she means.

Yes, of course. From now on I won't be able to read your mind, conscious or subconscious. I have taken the liberty of leaving a small door open for you, though. You just merely need to want me to read your mind and I will immediately have access. His voice has not lost its beauty throughout the day and this... this show of not dominating her mind, has put her at so much ease that she reckons her life has changed for the best. Although, it is too soon to tell for certainty.

"Thank you," she says out loud. Old habits, such as the simple need for speaking to convey thought, will probably take a long time to shake. She could almost feel a chuckle from him and realised this was his first sign of some emotion. "As you know, this is weird for me, though very intriguing, but how are you doing? How does this affect you?"

Thank you for asking, Annabelle. As I explained earlier today, the idea is to have an adventure. To achieve this, we merge with a being and experience their lives. We are immortal, so one life of any being is but a fraction of our lives. My friend and I were chosen to be the first visitors of Earth - this is a great honour. We have followed the human species since its birth and have high hopes for your mental developments. Which brings me back to now. All our hopes were true - you are the most intelligent beings we have ever encountered, beside ourselves.

She could hear real admiration in his 'voice'. This merge we have done, the Gomklou, makes me truly feel what you feel. When you woke and remembered the orgasm you felt; and the pent up desire you have had since last night, I felt the same. That was why I was so glad when your subconscious wanted another one when I asked. Your emotions drive me and this enables you to easily bond with me as we both want the same thing. With my power at your disposal, I will get the same reaction as you whenever you use it. Then he finished with, This is how we have the adventure.

That is freaking awesome! It's like reality TV, but more involved. Annabelle realised that she has been here in bed for quite some time indeed. She turns her head towards the window and sees that it is getting dark. Maybe an hour of light left. The merging did take long, after all. A thought occurred, as old habits do die hard. "If I understand you correctly, no matter what I do you will have no objections, because you feel the way about it as I do?"

That is right. There was a very small pause while he felt what she was feeling, then he added, what do you have in mind?

She didn't know if she wanted to start things off this way, but she figured that his wants are tied in with hers, then it will be of no consequence. So, with a cheeky smile on her lips, she swung her legs off the bed. She looks down and realises that her legs are smooth, no blemishes, nor the two scars she got from childhood. "Did you heal me or something?"

Yeah, one of the first things I did. It was to prepare your body for merging.

"Wow. This is cool. Listen, seeing as you're probably as horny as me, how about I grab this book here," she stands up and a few steps later she reaches where the book lies on the dressing table, "and I try a couple simple ideas I have for your power." Even though he explained that he wanted whatever she wanted, she still thought it awkward to use her horniness as the drive for her first night of having power at her disposal.

I think that is a really good idea. Let me know what you want done.

"I will. While I'm getting things ready," she started, but he interrupted,

You can use my power to get anything ready, you know.

"Yeah, I know. But I still want to cling to the way of life. Besides, if I did everything using just your power, then how will that be an adventure for you? You won't experience human life to the full." Pleased with her wisdom, Annabelle made it to the kitchen, taking the long way to drop off the book in the living room, and rinsed out her wine glass. A thought occurred and, placing the wine glass back down in the sink, she asks aloud, "I don't feel like wine tonight. This out-of-this-world day I am having calls for something more suitable. I want to get stoned. How do I go about getting some weed and paraphernalia?"

You only need to ask. I have watched Earth for so long, I know of what you speak.

Out of nowhere, a zip-lock plastic bag appears on the tabletop next to the sink. Inside, to her delighted surprise, was a smaller baggy with what looked like the best weed she has seen, as well as hemp rolling papers and tips. Seizing the opportunity, she immediately starts rolling herself a joint. With the light even more faded and the fireplace a quiet hole of cold ash in the next room, she felt it getting colder. Prioritising getting the fire going, she finished her roll, placed it behind her ear and strolled out the back door and started collecting firewood.

The cold breeze outside, colder than yesterday evening, had her nipples hard within moments. Curious, she asks him, "Do you also feel cold and hunger? I guess you do, but how about the breeze on my nipples? Do you feel that?" It is an interesting idea to her; somehow, in an odd way, she found it voyeuristic. Here, within her body, is an alien from a place so distant that it hurts to consider and she is getting ready for her erotic novel.

Yeah, I can feel it, too. I quite enjoy it.

She picked up the last log and purposefully brushed it against one of her nipples in a slow stroke. She was almost sure she heard a little moan, but she could have been mistaken. This is like some of the stories I've read before: Girl meets alien; girl seduces alien; girl orgasms a thousand times; girl births aliens with orgasmic contractions, she muses to herself, glad that her thoughts are her own.

Bumping the back door open with her small, but round, butt, she made a mental note to address her proportions later. For now she had other things to do. In the living room she quickly deposits the logs next to the fireplace and she went straight to work cleaning out the ash. I hate this part, then, "Can we get this ash cleaned out?" As soon as the last syllable was spoken, the ash disappeared and left a fireplace - including the area around it where the ash has drifted to - so clean that it could be considered new.

With a wide grin on her face, she stacks the logs neatly into the fireplace, getting some firelighters from the shelf above and placed them through the gaps and in the middle of the woods. The flames jumped up the instant a lit match touched the white cubes, casting shadows all around the room as it grew and slowly catching the wood on fire as well. About to stand up, she looked down and saw a little bit of juices flowing down her thigh. Damn, I swear I need a good orgasm or two.

A realisation came to mind and she asked, "Did the merging do something to help me cope with this? I mean, I don't feel you constantly there. As time goes by, I feel more comfortable with you - like I would be able to live my life and forget you were ever there - well, here. And now that I think of it, the way you sound and talk is changing. Is that an effect of experiencing what I do?"

Yeah. Because of the Gomklou I am now part of you - for the lack of a better explanation that you would understand at the moment. Therefore, you don't have to worry about my presence affecting your way of life. It gives you peace of mind. The harmony works for me, too, as I understand your ways better over time. That's why my dialect and, possibly, my personality will change over time to suit you better. You are comfortable with me because your brain is starting to think I am a part of you. The bond will fully strengthen over time.

She drags the oak table closer to the three seater while considering his reply. "Even knowing that you tampered with my mind to make me more at ease doesn't bother me," she sits down on the couch and continues, "You have done wonders, Mr." She is glad she decided to consider it a male, though she knew he has no true gender and is, essentially, more female because of their merging. It makes the naming process a little easier.

Lying back onto the couch just as the previous night, she takes the joint from behind her ear and, without a lighter, she asks, "Can you light my joint, please. And keep it lit. I hate it when it goes out every few puffs." Her joint, in her mouth by then, lit up and she dragged in her first bit of wacky-baccy. "I'm going to need an ashtray," and a simple wooden ashtray appeared next to her book on the table. She looked at it for a while and changed her mind with, "Actually, you can send that ashtray back wherever it came from and just keep the joint ash free."

Sure enough, she saw the ash that had already formed disappear. One annoyance out of the way. "Okay, so here goes. I enjoy erotic stories very much, but more often than not there is too much non-erotic story between the hot, sexy parts. So I want to be able to read those boring sections in seconds, but I want to read the erotic parts at normal pace. Does that make sense?" She thinks access to this idea and feels a little tingle in the back of her brain.

I like that idea. You can now read as fast as your hand can turn the page. Any erotic nature and you will read as you normally would.

She drags in her fourth, or is it fifth?, breath of weed. Lungs full, she reaches and picks up her book, opening at her bookmark - a folded corner of a page. The moment she laid her eyes on the page, she found she had read half a page already. So, turning page after page, she reads the storyline without difficulty. She enjoyed this story: there was a lot of drama of interstellar proportions; aliens of strange nature; and even violence between once peaceful galaxies.

The pages turned and the story unfolded twists, leaving behind the mediocre beginning of the book. The last few pages was leading up to a sex scene that might mean the end of the war, or enslavement of an entire species, depending on the heroine's success.

With anticipation, one of her hands reached down and her fingertips brushed her stomach and followed a slow path down and over her thighs. Her reading slowed as the stripping in the story began. The character's background fresh and clear in her memory, she felt emotionally involved during the sci-fi sex scene playing out. "Hey, uhm," she asks timidly, "can you make me experience the sex as I read it?" She looks away from the book and continues, "I just want to feel it - I want everything to stay as it is - me here on my couch and you the only alien here," a giggle from both, "but I want it to feel as if what is happening is physically happening to me."

She opened that figurative door, a small tingle, then he replied, Great idea!

Her eyes glided back to the page and she carried on where she left off. As the heroine in the story, Clare, pulls the rest of her clothes off, albeit very little to start with, Annabelle could feel the rough fabric slide over her skin, as if she was wearing the alien clothes Clare was gifted. Clare sat down on the grass and Annabelle could feel the prickle on her ass. "This really feels like I'm there!"

She is scared of what might actually happen, because sometimes there are unrealistic sexual acts, so she said, "If the scene gets to a point that would cause pain if it were real, can we 'dull' the situation so that it is not painful for us?"

I can make the scene feel exactly the same way and I can completely take the pain away.

"What do you mean?" she asked and he immediately explained, if, for example, something fucks your vagina that is impossibly too big, you will still experience the complete fullness of such a size inside you, but you won't feel pain. And there won't be any damage internally, nor externally." It sounded like a good idea, but she was a little nervous. "Okay, just make sure no harm comes to me." She is sure she felt a mental nod.

Without any further delay, she read on... Clare, the heroine, was sitting cross legged on grass in an artificially created planet. She was given a very advanced sex toy as a peace offering and, if she desired to accept the peace offering, she should use the sex toy to orgasm three times. The ceremony took place outside their PBP (Peace Between Planets) building, open to the public to watch. Clare activated the toy with a voice command and Annabelle immediately felt her libido increase immediately, just as Clare felt in the pages of the book. The toy appeared to be a metallic sphere with no sign of being able to open.

Once both Clare and Annabelle felt more turned on than they could handle, the sphere dissolved like mercury, but then it took a different shape. It seemed to have sprouted legs and walked over and waited in front of Clare. Though Annabelle couldn't see the alien, she could feel Clare's bewilderment and excitement. Clare decided a sex toy probably needs to have access to her privates, so she leaned backwards, resting her hands on the grass. Her legs uncrossed and opened up. The toy must have seen or sensed this - it had no eyes - and it walked forward smoothly. The closer it got to Clare, the more turned on she and Annabelle became. The shape seemed to have made a mould of her own torso and groin area whilst walking closer to her. Clare noticed the shape was able to keep an exact mould of her, regardless of her movements.

12