AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 05

Story Info
The real transformation begins, straight to Sissy fag wife.
9.7k words
4.66
54.8k
21

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

Charlie was deep in it now, being assessed by Miss Bell the beautician before she started work on removing all of Charlies hair below her soon to be plucked eye line. Candice the young pretty petite receptionist was also looking on to deepen Charlies humiliation.

"Miss Bell, I'm really tight, but even my little pussy couldn't be satisfied by that little clit, it's a wonder he's still married."

"Well now he's going to be a married faggot wife for Master Tim, you remember him he's brought in a few female and male sluts in over the years to be done."

"Of course I remember him, he's gorgeous."

"Don't even think about him like that Candice, unless you like to be tied up and fucked senseless, like a rag doll."

"Well now you mention it."

"No believe me, he's too much for you, too brutal, but for this slut just right. You saw how big her ass pussy is, how easily it takes that big plug, well soon it will be trained to take much more, including complete fistings."

The two of them had sketched out the conversation beforehand, they were just building up and making Charlie wait for the release of a pee.

"How soon will she have to take a fist? That's a pretty big step, isn't it?" Candice was loving the roleplay and the look on Charlies face as she spoke, she shuddered almost imperceptibly when Candice said fist.

"Well her wife plans to do it tonight and they'll build up to Master's hand in the next few weeks I expect, unless of course she takes the first fisting well and then who knows what's possible."

"Right now it's time to get this beautiful clit cage off so we can see what we are working with properly, certainly a decent set of balls and a big sack to clean."

"It's a shame they can't get rid of that, make her look even less like a man."

"Well I think Master has some ideas for that, but that's for another time."

Charlies mind was spinning, here she was with two beautiful women, who in normal circumstances he'd be completely turned on by and trying to flirt with, yet here they were discussing her as though she wasn't even there. Discussing ass fisting like it was nothing and now discussing Masters plans for her balls, shit what had she got herself into. Even Charlie was thinking of herself as she, not he now.

"So watch this carefully, I'll want you to refit it after, first I unlock it and then I unscrew this plug that goes right into the pee hole on the clit." Charlie moaned as the urethral plug was removed, it came out covered in cum and Bell simply lifted it to Charlies lips and she dutifully licked it clean.

"Ohhh what dirty slut she is, will she do anything you say?" Candice was in above her head now, she wasn't used to this at all, but Bell wanted to expose her to the reality of it as she fully hoped to bring Candice fully over to the dark side and have some fun with her. So far Candice didn't seemed phased by it at all, in fact she seemed very turned on by what was happening.

"Pretty much, Master Tim has put her in my hands, just to show you, have you filled the pump bottle I asked you to yet?"

"No but I am bursting now, I'll go and fill it."

"Perfect it's always better fresh and warm. Oh and bring the potty in too please."

Candice was gone for only a few minutes and returned with an oversize pink baby potty and a litre bottle of her fresh, warm amber coloured pee.

Charlie knew what was coming next and she was desperate for a pee herself especially having thought about cute little Candice pissing to fill the bottle. The imaged of this sexy little woman squatting over a toilet and trying not to splash her hands as she filled the bottle had Charlie very excited. By now Bell had removed the clit cage completely and Charlies clit was growing and coming out of her body like a snake coming out of a hole, her big balls hanging low relishing the freedom.

"Now kneel over the potty Slut, Candice give our baby slut her little drink bottle."

"You know what to do slut, you cannot begin to pee at all until you've drunk that litre of Candice's piss, do you understand."

"Yes Miss Bell, I do thank you." With that Charlie began to suck on the bottle, loving the humiliation and the taste of this young womans pee, being forced to drink piss whilst dressed as a pvc sissy slut in front of two complete strangers was a massive turn on.

"Ohh this is fucking hot Bell, this is amazing."

"You ain't seen nothing yet babe." With that Bell took out the remote for the electric butt plug and without letting Charlie see it, she set it on the lowest setting.

Charlie let out a little yelp, she'd not even contemplated that it was the electro plug she'd bought from AliExpress, that her wife had inserted before she left the hotel. Now she knew it was in place, she desperately needed to piss but she had to concentrate on drinking, after the initial shock she was loving the feeling of the plug fucking her.

"So the plug is electric, as you saw, what it does is cause her ass muscles and ass hole to clench really tightly with each electric pulse." Bell clenched and unclenched her fist a few times to illustrate the point.

"Those constant contractions pull the plug in deeper with each one so it feels like she's being butt fucked. I can also increase the width of the pulse which is how long it lasts and that controls the length of the contraction of her butt hole, from only a split second to over a second. At the highest it feels like you are being reamed by a huge black guy, it's an amazing feeling, here have a play and see how much you can turn her on, while the dirty little whore drinks your fresh warm stinking piss."

Candice took the remote, she was getting utterly turned on by the whole scene now, loving the humiliation of this guy in front of her, but also desperate to have her hands down her knickers. She turned up the speed and the width to the medium level and the impact was immediate.

Charlie began to rock her hips back and forth over the potty as she felt as though she was being fucked so hard and stretched well as the plug made her ass pussy clench multiple times per second, she was fully moaning now and rocking her pvc clad ass as though she were twerking. She was still just managing to concentrate on drinking the warm piss and loving the look on Candice's face as she watched this kinky sissy slut in front of her.

When she'd finished the bottle she knew she had to piss, but her clit cock was rock hard now and the she could never piss when she was so turned on. At that moment Candice changed the programme to one of long pulses much less frequently. As the length of the pulse stretched out, Charlie felt as though one big cock was being slammed deep into her in one swift motion, she thought of Master Tim and longed for it to be him using her.

Then the moment arrived that Bell had been working towards, another anal orgasm ripped through Charlie on the potty, she came in stream after stream into the potty and almost fell off it. She slumped forward her head touching the ground, her pussy still being insistently fucked by the plug.

As she came down from the orgasm, Bell looked over to Candice, "Nice work baby girl, that was a ripper that you gave her. Just before we let her pee, can you collect the cum from the potty and put it in her mouth, she needs some protein and we don't want to waste any. Oh and speed up the remote again."

"Yes Miss Bell will do." Candice flicked to the previous programme and picked up a spoon and began to spoon the cum into Charlies wide open receptive mouth.

"Don't swallow slut, but once you have it all in your mouth, you can let you pee go."

Charlie remained head back mouth wide open as Candice spooned all her cum into her mouth. Bell took a couple of photos and sent them to Tim.

"Ok slut now you can pee. Candice, get the ball gag and gag her for the next procedures."

Charlie let her stream go from her now flaccid cock and it splashed back from the front of the potty onto her bare skin and her soon to be gone landing strip of trimmed pubic hair. The drops of dark piss clinging to the very thin strip of hair.

Candice pushed the big black rubber ball of the ball gag into Charlies open mouth only to be stopped by Bell.

"Oooops sorry we forgot to put some piss in there too to remind her she is now both a cum and a piss slut."

Candice picked up a small glass and filled it from Charlies leaking clit and poured it into Charlies mouth before replacing the gag and buckling it up.

Charlie lowered her head and tried to swallow, but the gag prevented her from swallowing any more than a dribble at a time.

"Once she's finished peeing, can you get her up and fully stripped and into the gynae chair and we'll get to work, now that she's ready."

"Yes Miss will do." Candice waited until the steady stream slowly petered out and then held Charlies arm and helped her up, unlocked the zips on collar of the PVC body, then fully unzipped it and helped her out of it. As Charlie had been sweating for some time and was high, it was as always difficult to get out of the tight body, especially the sleeves, but with Candices help Charlie was now naked.

Candice took each breast form out and put them carefully on the bench and then helped Charlie into the chair with her legs held high and wide apart so that her nether regions could be stripped.

"First things first Candice, let's make sure there is no hair on her sack and clean the hair above it that she left there and then you can get this clit cage back on, she's had her sissygasm and now needs to be restrained."

Candice got to work, waxing the big soft smoothish ball sack first and removing any stray hairs Charlie had missed when she'd shaved, earlier that morning. Candice then applied the wax to the landing strip and looking into Charlies eyes said, "This is really going to hurt."

As she yanked the strip off quickly she removed the entire landing strip in one go, Charlie screamed into the gag and thus swallowed a little more of her cum and piss elixir.

Candice then checked over Charlies package and told Bell she had all the hair gone now. Bell passed her the clit cage and asked her to refit it to the slut.

Candice pulled the big balls through the outer ring and metal pulling on them firmly to make sure the pain kept any chance of an accidental erection at bay. She fitted the outer ring trapping Charlies balls once more, then fitted the cage itself for which she had to both retract the foreskin and squash the shaft of the cock back into Charlies body before twisting the urethral plug once more into place and locking it all back up.

She was going carefully as she was very nervous. But she was so turned on by the process of emasculating Charlie she couldn't resist licking the head of the cock to encourage it to grow once more, causing the spikes to dig firmly into it. Charlie moaned at the pain and the constant fucking his pussy was taking. Candice couldn't help herself and had her fingers delving down into her knickers, she needed some form of release this situation was just so incredibly horny.

Bell looked over, "Get your hands out of your panties you dirty little girl, you can get the bloody job done and finished, then we can have some fun, but first we're being paid very handsomely for this."

"Sorry Miss Bell, it won't happen again."

"It better fucking not or they'll be hell to pay, now wash your hands and let's get on."

Candice stood and licked her fingers clean, she loved to get a little dirty too.

She looked at the purple head of what was now once again Charlie's imprisoned clit and marvelled at how small the cage made it. Such a shame the big ball sack and balls made her still look a little masculine she thought.

Charlie was coming down from the poppers and her focus on the constant relentless fucking of the electric butt plug was only offset by her dribbling down herself and managing to swallow small amounts of the liquid cocktail in her mouth. She was no longer deep in sub space and was feeling every strip of wax being removed, her legs were done as Candice worked on each of her toes, whilst Bell was doing her chest and then shoulders and finally her arms and hands.

Charlie looked down at her legs, after all she'd longed to have an excuse to have them shaved, but her landing strip and now her arms, this was going much further than she'd contemplated, not that there was anything she could do to change what was going to happen. It was simply out of her hands, out of here control. Now Tim and Emma made the calls, she corrected herself in her thoughts, Master Tim and Mistress Emma.

Everything on her front was now utterly bare, Bell bent to inspect Charlies ass hole, she lifted the clit cage up in one hand and spread Charlies butt cheeks with the other, she didn't seem happy with the result and she told Charlie to stand and get on the massage bench on all fours. Charlie duly complied and laid her head on its side, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart as she knew Master Tim would expect her to.

Bell turned the plug off in Charlies ass, causing her to groan at the release from the contractions. "Good slut, you know how to prepare, Master Tim will be pleased with you."

"Candice pull the plug out and wipe it down, then once I'm finished with her hole, you can refill her and turn it back on, Master Tim was keen that it was going for as long as possible whilst she is with us, to ensure she's really well opened and ready for the next stage tonight."

Charlie was aware that meant some form of escalation in what was going to happen tonight, but had no real idea of what Master Tim had planned for her hole that evening, apart from the mention of fisting earlier.

Candice reached in and gently wiggled the plug, pulling so gently on the base, it popped out almost immediately without her having to pull firmly. The plug was plainly doing its job of opening Charlies hole up wider and wider with its insistent contractions. Even just in 15 minutes it had loosened Charlies slut hole more that the plug and dildos had during the entire rest of the day.

Bell took a cool wet cloth and wiped Charlies asshole clean and set about searching out the hairs Charlie had missed when she'd shaved. It turned out there were quite a few in her crack and around her perineum, Bell worked for 5 minutes until she was satisfied.

"Ok fill her up again and set it going with long pulses please Candice. We'll work her as hard as we can now, before turning it down for the journey back to Master." Charlie groaned into the gag, she wasn't sure she could cope with this on the journey back.

Candice presented the plug to Charlies ass pussy, which was still slightly gaping and this time she needed almost no pressure to gently press it home. Charlie moaned a thank you into the gag.

"Fuck, you are such a fucking slut aren't you Charlie, you love this." Candice said this with some incredulity, not fully understanding that this was just like so many of Charlies vivid fantasies over the years and that Master Tim knew all about pressing subs buttons, before he broke them fully.

"Stop your chat and get on with removing all the hair we can."

"Yes Miss Bell."

With that both of them went to work on Charlies pretty hairless back, removing the few stray strands of hair there. It was only a matter of minutes until they were finished on Charlies back

"Bugger, we forgot her pits, can't have her going back to Master with hairy pits. Lie back in the chair slut and lift your arms."

As Charlie moved she looked down at the string of piss and cum and dribble dropping from her ball gag, but admired her now hairless legs and feet, she could feel the air on her freshly plucked skin, just the faintest breath of air felt incredibly erotic to her.

Charlie carried out Bell's orders and raised her arms, this time leaving her legs dangling rather than in the stirrups.

Bell and Candice took one pit each and within 2 minutes Charlie was utterly bare from the eyeline down.

"Nearly there now Charlie, I just want Candice to freshly shave your chin and then we'll work on your brows and lashes to send you back to your Master and Mistress looking at your absolute best."

Charlie nodded a thank you. Candice removed the ball gag, and Bell said to Charlie that she could now swallow.

Candice took the shaving gel and spread it across Charlies chin and then shaved her clean before placing a hot wet cloth over her face to bring the hairs out still further, before a final shave.

She leant close to Charlies face and stroked her cheek with the outside of her fingers.

"There you go slut, no chance of stubble rash for anyone you worship now is there."

Charlie looked into her eyes and smiled and shook her head gently.

Candice then reclined Charlie a little more and started to thin and shape her eyebrows.

"is that enough Miss? How serious does Master Tim want them?"

"Ohh God no keep going, he wants no one to be in any doubt that they are looking at a silly sissy bimbo slut, shape them more than that, tint them nice and dark and then perm and dye the eyelashes."

Charlie had never even heard of those treatments, fuck this was going further than she'd ever thought possible. This morning she couldn't even have her legs shaved in case her wife noticed even if she'd wanted to. Now she was completely bare, totally and utterly bare and they still hadn't finished. It suddenly dawned on Charlie, whilst this was all going on, what on earth had Emma and Tim been doing for the last hour.

They were still relaxing and chatting over a few glasses of bubbles.

"So nothing permanent today then?" Emma said it as more of a question not a statement, something that wasn't lost on Tim.

"Well not unless you want something permanent?" Tim responded with a question.

"It's just the piercing did sound exciting and it would take her further along the sissy road wouldn't it." Emma was taking little baby steps forward in her thinking, the champagne no doubt helping her.

"I think it would take her a little over the edge, a little towards the breaking of her male psyche. Which is just what we both want isn't it, for her to no longer think of herself as a he?"

"Yes it is." Emma replied but didn't sound completely sure.

"That's exactly why I'd told her in our text conversations that I was just going to have it done, when she first came to visit me, I never asked her. She simply accepted that as her fate, I think it was really important for her submission."

"Well then shouldn't we go ahead and do that and make sure we take her that far? So that we've done what you said would be done?"

"If that would turn you on, then yes we should, remember this is about your pleasure and mine, not about Charlies." He left the statement hanging, knowing full well which ways she'd jump.

"Fuck it lets get the slut pierced, she chose this path after all, ohhh my God I can't believe I just said that, this is a weird day, that's for sure." The third glass of bubbles were having an effect on Emma, especially after the Mojitos and poppers from earlier. She was hot, bothered, horny and high. Just how Tim wanted her to be.

"So a guiche piercing then?"

"If I knew what the fuck that was." She giggled as she said it. Not meaning to challenge Tim, just asking for more information.

"Well I'd thought about a guiche piercing because it goes between her ball sack and pussy, but to be honest the main reason for that that was so it could be hidden from you. Now that you're his Mistress, the opportunities are much greater." Tim let that little gem sink in, hoping to open up her mind to a more serious piercing option.

"I really like the idea of serious piercings that allow for full time chastity without a cage" Tim was adding more, little by little.

"Fuck you can have that done?"

"Sure they do a reverse Prince Albert so like mine but the other way around to show Charlie is a submissive and then we can have the end of her clit locked to the guiche piercing, how does that sound? She won't be able to get an erection at all and if she tries to she will be in extreme pain, but also I like it for another couple of reasons."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers