Alina the Slut is Sold Ch. 02

Story Info
Alina services her new owner and his crew.
2.5k words
4.5
37.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina hurried her steps to keep up with the long strides of her new owner as he made his way out of the grounds of the auction house. In the distance, she could hear the pleasured cries of the next girl being displayed and sold.

At the exit, he handed a token to the valet and retrieved a sleek personal transport ship. "Get in."

She ducked through the low entrance and sat in the chair that did not look like it did the steering.

He took the other seat and skilfully navigated out of the busy airspace until they were safely on their way and the automated steering took over.

As soon as he was free, he pinned her with his gaze. "What's your name?"

"Alina, master," she said softly.

"Alina. Come here."

She swiftly made her way over and knelt in front of her master, ducking under the control panel to do so.

"Show me how good you are with your mouth."

Alina located the zipper of his pants and gently freed his cock, only semierect at this point. She eagerly took him into her mouth, licking and sucking until it thickened and lengthened to full size.

His hand moved to fist in her hair, an encouraging sign that she was pleasing him. Her pussy was getting wet again as she bobbed her head up and down on his length, sucking and licking to provide the most stimulation. When it was hard enough, she pushed harder and took his cock down her throat, savoring the thick length stretching her insides.

Her master had impressive stamina but she kept up her eager sucking and eventually he came, holding her head and flexing his hips to shove his cock balls-deep down her throat, his hot cum shooting directly into her so she did not even have to swallow to keep the precious fluid inside her. She held her breath patiently as he shot his load, knowing from experience that he would finish before she really needed air.

He pulled her off of his cock and she watched him expectantly, careful not to meet his gaze in a challenging way, hoping for praise or further commands.

"You really are a natural slut, aren't you?" he remarked.

"Yes, master."

"Well, you'll like where we're going. I have a crew of twenty men and your duties will involve keeping all their cocks satisfied. They should be preparing to welcome you on board as we speak."

Alina's thighs clenched as she imagined being fucked by so many men, taking endless loads of cum while they thought of different ways to enjoy her. "Yes, master."

"Go get the lube in the bathroom and bring it here."

Alina hurried to fetch the item in question, locating it in a cupboard with medical supplies and basic bathroom products.

Her master bent her over the control console and lowered her pants to expose her ass. She moaned and whimpered as he thoroughly applied the lube to her asshole, his fingers delving deep and rotating around to ensure even application.

"Can you really cum from your ass?" he asked curiously.

"Yes, master," she whispered. She had been thoroughly trained with cross stimulation until her entire ass and taint were a confused jumble of pleasurable nerve endings.

Application done, he pulled her pants back up and sat her down. "We'll save it for the crew to enjoy."

The personal transport they were in docked in a much larger ship at the planet's spaceport. The airlock opened, revealing a well-kept hallway with gleaming metal walls. The master led the way to some kind of gathering room where the crew waited; she counted fifteen, so some of them must have been on duty.

Alina could feel interested gazes on her breasts and ass, and her pussy clenched in response.

The master was brief. "This is your new whore. She's a real slut, so don't be afraid to fuck her long and hard." With that, he pushed her into the grasp of the nearest crew member and left.

Alina was surrounded by horny men, all fit and strong and wanting to fuck her. The one whose grasp she was in, a black haired man wearing a half-grin that didn't hide his lust, put a hand on her ass and pulled her close, his erection pressing against her belly. "Well, hello, whore. You have any objections to being fucked by our crew?"

Whimpering, Alina shook her head.

"Hey, Garron, let Milo have her first. It's about time he fucked a woman," another man said, a brawny man with brown eyes and hair.

The man holding her nodded. Flipping her around so her back faced him, he imprisoned her arms behind her.

A young man who looked sixteen was pushed to the front of the queue. The dirty blond was beet red in embarrassment and wouldn't look her in the eye but the tent in his pants said he was definitely interested.

The man who had suggested the youth go first pulled up her top to expose her breasts. "You're in for a treat, Milo. There's nothing like a slutty whore."

Grabbing Milo's hand, he wrapped it around her breast and squeezed. She moaned at the delicious pressure and Milo would have snatched his hand back if the older man was not holding it in place.

"Relax, Milo, look at how much she wants it," said Garron from behind her. He tightened his grip on her arms so she was forced to arch her back and push her breasts out farther.

Milo hesitantly began to squeeze and massage her breasts, growing bolder as she moaned in pleasure and the surrounding men called out lewd suggestions on ways to twist and pinch her nipples.

Her legs grew weak at the pleasure-pain and Garron allowed her to sink to the ground with her arms still restrained. "Ready for your first pussy, Milo?"

Two sets of unfamiliar hands pulled off her pants and underwear and pulled her legs apart, revealing her wet, swollen pussy while her top was still messily shoved above her breasts. Milo seemed arrested by the sight, his hands pausing in their eager exploration of her breasts.

The brown-haired man grabbed Milo's hand and folded down all but his first two fingers. "Give the slut what she's craving." He shoved the youth's fingers into her pussy.

Alina convulsed around the rough digits, throwing her head back and moaning helplessly. As with her breasts, Milo gradually lost his hesitation and was soon fingerfucking her fast and hard as onlookers urged him to abuse her pussy in creative ways. She twisted and turned under the intense stimulation, the arms ruthlessly pinning her in place only making her wetter.

"She's fucking dripping already, just fuck her!" someone called.

Milo hesitantly removed his pants, revealing a cock that must have ached with how hard it was. She wanted it inside her, in any hole. She raised her pussy higher, silently begging to be fucked.

The man holding her right leg delivered a slap to her ass that stung and left a red mark. She yelped and twisted, a fresh gush of slut juice soaking her pussy. "She's like a bitch in heat. Put her out of her misery and fuck her hard."

Milo lined his cock up and slowly penetrated her pussy, groaning at the sensation while she whimpered and thrashed, desperate for all of it. It felt like an eternity before he filled her up all the way, his balls pressing against her taint.

He began to move, his thrusts gaining force as he got caught up in the pleasure and the horny crowd urging him to fuck her harder until his balls slapped her with every penetration. Her pussy tightened at the building sensation until she cried out, cumming hard.

Milo groaned and shot hot cum into her pussy, the delicious sensation extending her orgasm to a long minute. She was still cumming when the young man was pulled away from her, her pussy aching in emptiness and dripping cum and pussy juice down to her asshole.

"Now sit back and enjoy the show," the brown-haired man told Milo. "You might pick up a trick or two for next time."

Garron released her arms from behind her so that he could pick her up by the waist and impale her on his cock. She cried out as the position had him screwing her so deep he bumped her cervix. Deliberately, he did it again and again, fucking up into her with brutal, grinding strokes.

The men holding her legs apart let her go and the one who had slapped her ass stood to fuck her mouth. The other began squeezing and groping her breasts, a lot rougher than Milo had dared, jolts of pleasure-pain zinging from her nipples to her pussy. She struggled to do a good job of sucking cock under so much stimulation, but the man seemed to be enjoying deep-throating her even without good technique on her part and she let go of the worry to lose herself in the sensation of being fucked from both ends, knowing that there were more than a dozen more cocks that would use her tonight. At this point, she was cumming continuously, her pussy squeezing convulsively around each thrust of cock.

The man came in her mouth and she swallowed eagerly, leaving his cock clean except for her saliva as he pulled out of her. He dried his cock off by rubbing it on her face before giving way to the man who had been roughing up her breasts. Her head was yanked forward to engulf the new cock at the same time as Garron's pace shifted, a new, aggressive rhythm that told her he was about to cum. She sucked and licked desperately, wanting both cocks to cum in her at the same time.

With a groan, Garron shot his load into her, the hot splash of wetness pulling a moan out of her. On the tail of that, she received another load down her throat.

The man in front of her stepped aside and Garron pushed her off his cock to sprawl, panting, on her belly. She rested her head on her arms, exhausted, her legs still spread wide apart and two men's cum dripping from her twitching pussy.

Milo's brown-haired mentor crouched beside her and gripped her asscheek with a possessive touch. "I hope that's not all you have in you, little whore."

Whimpering, Alina shook her head and pushed her ass higher, welcoming the touch.

"That's more like it," he said, squeezing and groping her ass before sliding his fingers over and finding her asshole. He pressed a finger in, quickly adding a second when he met little resistance. "Her asshole is already stretched and greased," he announced to the group, freeing his cock and shoving it into her waiting back hole. She moaned at the luscious stretch, different from having her pussy fucked but no less satisfying.

A new man took her mouth while her ass was reamed, again fucking her from both ends while she moaned and whimpered around the cock in her throat. She could vaguely see more men freeing their cocks in preparation to fuck her, though her vision was mostly filled with the cock being shoved in and out of her mouth, gleaming with her saliva. She dripped cum and pussy juice onto the floor with each thrust, so aroused by the rough treatment that a sexual haze clouded her vision.

A new orgasm began to build from her asshole, the pleasure less sharp but deeper than from her pussy. She cried out around a throat full of cock as her asshole tightened as she came, the man ruthlessly fucking her past the increased resistance, pleasure and pain and arousal mixing until she did not know whether to beg for more or to have a break.

With a groan, he shot hot cum into her ass while the other man ruthlessly fucked her face. Her ass dripped cum as he pulled out, merging with the obscene trail already dripping from her pussy onto the floor.

Her head immobilized, she couldn't see whose cock next invaded her abused asshole, but it was even thicker than the previous. She squealed as it reamed her wide, saliva dripping down her chin and the sound muffled by cock, burning pain that she had no choice but to take causing her pussy to gush and clench in submissive arousal.

She took a load down her throat while her ass was fucked hard. Her squealing was briefly clear as the spent cock pulled out, but within a few seconds, a fresh, hard cock was sliding down her throat, strangling the sound. She had no idea who was fucking her at either end, her vision limited to the muscular arms holding her head in position and the hips shoving cock into her eager mouth. Another set of unseen hands resumed the previous assault on her breasts, squeezing and twisting with no regard to her comfort.

The cock reaming her ass had amazing stamina on top of its brutal thickness, continuing to plow her hard while her throat took another two loads of cum. The burning pain gradually faded, replaced by raw soreness that quieted her squeals to whimpers and had her exhaustedly submitting to the reaming without panicked attempts to escape. When it finally came and filled her with hot, thick semen, it triggered a small orgasm that had her asshole squeezing and milking the cock that had hurt and conquered it.

The man in front of her jammed his cock as deep into her throat as it would go and shot cum straight into her before letting her go, leaving her gasping on the ground.

They were not done with her yet. A man with dark skin and eyes picked her up and stood, impaling her neglected pussy on his thick cock. She gasped and came at the sudden stretch, her orgasm extending endlessly as he began to fuck her hard.

A fresh cock slid into her sore asshole and she cried out at the double penetration, her taint intensely stimulated on both sides. Sandwiched between two hard bodies armed with long cocks, she had no choice but to take it up both holes, her body nothing but a cum receptacle to be pounded and used.

Each man shot his load into her and then swapped with a fresh cock that continued to fuck her holes mercilessly as she came and squirted pussy juice all over the floor. The men spectating called her a slut, a dirty whore, laughing and groping her breasts, occasionally smearing her with cum, shoving fingers into her mouth to suck clean, and she took it all, so aroused that she couldn't focus on anything but being fucked more, harder, deeper, thicker. Her continuous orgasm built and built until she screamed, her fuckholes clamping so tightly they stopped the cocks inside her from moving. She lost consciousness in a wave of unbearable pleasure.