Aline's Great Quim-Hound Handicap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisbeth whimpered faintly at the weight of Brutus's paw, but did not even raise her head. Servants hurried over with a bowl of water for Brutus to share with Lisbeth, though it looked like it would be a while before Lisbeth could sit up and drink.

Over in the stands, Aline could see her father and brothers, as well as Lisbeth's maids, looking very smug and cheering loudly as her mother lay gasping on the ground. Aline's maids were also cheering, but much less enthusiastically. Aline sadly hoped they had not lost too much money on her, and had been wise enough to put at least a side bet on her mother. Aline, at least, had seriously underestimated Lisbeth and Brutus, as she could now admit.

The servants next brought another bowl of water for Hercules and Aline, and they both drank thirstily, faces side by side in the bowl. When she next raised her head, kissing Hercules on the nose as he licked her face in return, she could see other pairs of contestants arriving, the hounds moving smoothly, and the women stumbling and barely crawling on their hands and knees before collapsing in exhaustion as their families and friends enthusiastically clapped. Bowl after bowl of water was brought, and shared by panting, sweaty ladies and their hounds. Aline noticed that Baroness Carlotta's nipples were leaking milk again into their bowl, but neither she nor her hound seemed to care as they drank together.

Eventually almost all of the ladies had been retrieved by their faithful hounds, but one pair was still missing, and murmurs of concern arose as the crowd began to realize that Aline's young friend Miriam, who was only 18 years old, was not back yet. Aline stared at the hill, hoping for a glimpse of her. They all waited, and waited, and just as the King was about to send servants off to search for her, Miriam's face and violently swinging breasts came into view over the crest of the hill. Why was she out in front, and not the quim-hound that was supposed to be leading her?

It soon became apparent that the hound had dropped her leash, which was now getting tangled in Miriam's stumbling limbs, and for some reason had decided to herd Miriam from behind. This was absolutely unheard-of behavior from a quim-hound! It must have been very young and poorly trained indeed, as Aline had previously suspected. The hound, if not the girl, seemed to be having a wonderful time as it repeatedly rammed its cold nose into Miriam, causing her to yip and lurch forward before slowing again, and occasionally painfully nipping a buttock to steer her, eliciting even louder yelps. Miriam was moving very slowly and painfully. Judging by the horrible faces Miriam made whenever the hound roughly jabbed her from behind, she must be getting very sore indeed. Had the ill-mannered hound been driving the poor girl like this all the way across the course?

At least the hound was chivvying her more or less to the right spot. Unfortunately for Miriam's dignity, the crowd burst into laughter again every time she yipped or squeaked, and the poor girl started sobbing as she was finally allowed to fall to the ground, her face crimson with humiliation and tears running down her face, while Miriam's vain quim-hound danced around proudly, waiting to be praised for how well it had steered its mistress. Even the King and Queen were now laughing uproariously at the unexpected spectacle. Miriam's family's faces were somber; they were almost the only ones not laughing. (Also the stony-faced Brutus, of course, whose cold eyes expressed merely contempt at the sight of this ridiculous embarrassment to the noble breed of quim-hounds.)

After the laughter had subsided and the ladies had been allowed a little time to recover, the sweat cooling on their bodies in the chilly air, the King called for silence. It was time to honor the victors! He gave a short speech first, expressing his happiness with how well this day had gone. He congratulated the organizers on their idea of holding a quim-hunting competition (Aline's and Lisbeth's maids looked glumly at each other). He thanked the lovely noble ladies for their participation, and their willingness to be put through their paces by their magnificent quim-hounds.

He acknowledged that his experience with sport had hitherto been limited to horseflesh, but quim-hunting, he had learned, made even better sport, and it was much more exciting to watch naked ladies in motion than horses. It was his intention to make this an annual event, and to establish a permanent quim-hunting facility, with even better hiding places, and an even more challenging obstacle course (some of the ladies looked around at each other worriedly -- today's obstacles had seemed quite challenging enough! How hard were they going to be trained for this, anyway?). Someday, quim-hunting might even become the national sport!

The King then called for the day's victors to be brought up on the stage, and Aline's father led Brutus up to the stage, with Brutus leading his wife by her leash in turn. Lisbeth was obviously still exhausted and her muscles were trembling slightly as she struggled to mount the stage on hands and knees; Aline feared that her father might have to carry her mother up in his arms. Lisbeth made it up there, however, with her usual determination, and in front of the crowd, she exchanged sniff-greetings with the Queen. The Queen gracefully nosed Lisbeth's sweaty quim with a broad smile, and Lisbeth gratefully inhaled deeply the musky fragrance of royal Spanish quim, before the Queen circled around on all fours to give her a deep kiss on the lips. As the ladies below looked up enviously at this sign of royal favor, Aline's father beamed proudly.

The King officially declared the mighty Brutus to be the kingdom's pre-eminent and champion quim-hound. He observed that just as it took a champion jockey to get the best out of even the greatest race-horse, it took a true champion quim-hound to extract the utmost effort from even such a splendid piece of womanflesh as Lady Lisbeth. Brutus had demonstrated his utter mastery of Lisbeth's body and spirit, and in return, as they all had witnessed, she had given him everything she had to give, especially on that final stretch!

Aline now heard for the first time what she had missed by arriving after her mother. As Lisbeth blushed, the King recalled the awe-inspiring sight they had all seen when Brutus and Lisbeth surged together over the crest of the hill, moving at incredible speed and with great economy of motion, with not a single step wasted. As the audience's jaws dropped, the great quim-hound and his naked lady had not wasted time laboriously descending individual steps. Brutus had merely leaped forward, and Lisbeth had leaped after him, soaring through the air with arms outstretched before her and her legs fully outstretched behind her, her majestic breasts seeming to hang weightless in space, and the lush bush between her legs fully displayed to the people waiting below her.

They touched down only for a moment as Brutus, and Lisbeth behind him, gathered their limbs below them for another mighty leap, driven by their powerful haunches. They had simply flowed down the hill, in an incredible display of power and grace, their movements perfectly synchronized, as if they were a single gorgeous animal, with one spirit in two stunningly magnificent bodies. Brutus was not even pulling Lisbeth forward at that point, though he still held her leash; they could all clearly see the slack in it. She was more than keeping up with him, whatever the cost to herself!

Lisbeth's husband and the maids who massaged her every day presumably knew well the powerful muscles of her matronly body, but the strength and agility she had displayed that day had stunned everyone else present. The King ruefully regretted that he had placed his bets on someone else; he would know better next year than to bet against Brutus and Lady Lisbeth. The 10-1 odds had vastly underestimated them, and anyone who had bet on them had made a fortune.

He concluded his speech by suggesting strongly that Aline's father start collecting exorbitant stud fees for the new quim-hound champion. The kingdom could use more Brutuses, and he suspected that Brutus would enjoy that reward more than any other. He likewise suggested, stroking the seated Lisbeth's hair with a smile, that Aline's father get to work siring more daughters on his glorious wife, who was a thoroughbred champion in her own right. The kingdom could use more ladies like Lady Lisbeth, too. Brutus and Lisbeth were both role models, to be envied by all their peers!

Finally, he placed a pair of matching jeweled collars around the necks of the winning team - Brutus first, of course, and then Lady Lisbeth, hastily handing her leash back to the possessive Brutus, who looked ready to grab it from him. The King then presented Aline's father with a large golden trophy with a statuette of a quim-hound holding the leash of a naked woman on all fours, and joked that maybe next year, the quim-hunting trophy should instead depict Brutus and Lisbeth. The trophy's breasts were unrealistically small, he joked, to appreciative laughter.

The King also announced that to inspire future generations, he would instruct his court painter to make two copies of the astonishing scene of Brutus and Lisbeth flying down the hill. One of these, of course, would be given to Aline's father to display in the family portrait gallery. (Aline was looking forward to this, since she bitterly regretted not seeing the real thing.) The King joked that this scene truly deserved to be commemorated, since it had caused a thousand cocks, including his, to stand up simultaneously and salute Lady Lisbeth's radiant beauty. Lisbeth blushed again; and Queen Mercedes smiled slyly, no doubt thinking of her own uses for the King's erection.

The King even mentioned the possibility of erecting a life-size statue of Brutus and Lisbeth in front of the new quim-hunting center. Aline was so proud of her mother that she almost wept.

With that, the King called for Lady Aline and her quim-hound to be brought up on stage to join her mother and Brutus. After Aline, led to the stage by Hercules, had exchanged sniff-greetings with the Queen and then Lisbeth, all of them smiling happily (Aline loved her mother's familiar scent, but felt deeply honored to be allowed to sniff royal Spanish quim), the King first congratulated Hercules for coming in second. He recalled that Hercules was a well-known hero hound, and maybe worthy of stud fees himself, and praised the lovely Lady Aline for her strong performance and stamina in the quim-hunting competition. She was a worthy daughter of such a wonderful mother, and a mouth-watering piece of womanflesh in her own right.

He was grateful that Lady Lisbeth had already started a second generation of noble daughters! Noting that Aline was soon to be married, he congratulated her very lucky husband-to-be, not least on having such an awe-inspiring mother-in-law, and hoped that her future husband would allow Aline to continue competing against her mother. He also expressed a wish that he and Queen Mercedes be invited to attend her wedding and witness her deflowering. (Aline eagerly nodded, and almost fainted at the honor.)

Hercules and Aline then received matching jeweled collars of their own, though somewhat less ostentatious than her mother's and Brutus's. Aline would wear it proudly anyway; she was happy to match Hercules. Aline received her own kiss on the lips from the Queen, and took her place lying at length on a padded cushion next to her mother, their quim-hounds seated by their heads and still holding their leashes, all in their lovely matching collars.

Then came a surprise - the King called for Miriam to be led up on the stage! The confused and trembling 18-year-old was led up to the stage, eyes still red from weeping; her father held her leash rather than her disgraced quim-hound, of course. It was evident from the tentative way she moved on her hands and knees that she was still sore.

The King gently patted Miriam's head as she stared up at him, and thanked her for participating. He assured the girl that the crowd had been laughing at her quim-hound, and not her. This was a diplomatic white lie, of course, since Miriam's pained yipping had been genuinely hilarious, but everyone, especially Miriam's family, felt better for his saying it. He would look forward to seeing her at next year's competition, perhaps after her quim-hound had a bit more training?

Miriam tremulously smiled through her tears. The crowd clapped to see the King's kindness as Miriam was taken to exchange sniff-greetings with Aline, Lisbeth, and the Queen, all of whom also kissed the slender girl warmly on the lips. Aline was so happy to see her young friend honored like this, and hugged her tight as Miriam was placed on a cushion on the royal stage alongside hers. Aline's heart was overflowing with love and loyalty toward her generous monarch. Servants later brought hot damp towels to place on Miriam's much-abused body, a courtesy that Aline greatly appreciated (though probably not half as much as Miriam did). They also put some salve on the nip-marks on Miriam's raised buttocks, which was probably even more welcome.

Aline was so tired that the rest of the day passed by in a blur for her. She and her mother continued to lie on their cushions and rest, guarded by their quim-hounds, while various nobles came by to congratulate them and pet them--especially her voluptuous mother, though Lisbeth's many fans fidgeted under Brutus's baleful glare. At some point, their sweaty bodies were wiped down with damp towels. There was a banquet, and more speeches, and heated arguments about odds and how to judge the weight of breasts (though it seemed to be generally admitted now that this might not be such an important factor after all, considering the massive bosom of the actual winner, Lisbeth). There were bowls of food and water on the floor of the stage in front of them, but Lisbeth and Aline could barely stay awake, so the hounds ate most of it. They probably would have pushed the ladies' faces aside and taken it anyway, Aline sleepily thought, so it was just as well.

Finally, as the sun was setting, her father and her brothers loaded Lady Lisbeth's and Aline's semi-conscious naked bodies onto the floor of the carriage, where their quim-hounds joined them, and began a triumphant drive back home. As the men enthusiastically discussed every detail of the day's competition, how much money they had made in wagering on their exhausted ladies, and their plans for next time, the two women started falling asleep, sliding around on the floor together with their hounds in the dark as the carriage jolted along, and ending up in a comfortable, cozy tangle of warm bodies, both furred and bare-skinned.

As Lady Aline began to snore, she sleepily realized that her arm was trapped somehow between her mother's thighs, with her face nestled between Lisbeth's soft, pillowy breasts (her mother's body smelled so good!). Her father could untangle them all when they got home. It had been a wonderful day, and she was already looking forward to next year.

12