Ali's Leap of Faith.

Story Info
Ali ventures into the world of BDSM to learn from a Master.
5.3k words
4.61
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardbeg
Ardbeg
4 Followers

This story was written for Ali.

*******************************

Ali blinked her eyes open as the sun shone onto the bed, and wondered for a moment if all that had happened the previous day was simply a dream. No, she could feel his presence pressing into her bare skin; it had all been real.

In bed, beside her Master, the morning after, she thought back to all the circumstances which had brought her to this point.

Ali had always liked to stand apart from the crowd, in fact actively rebelled. Her parents loved her but did not always understand her, for that matter neither, at times, did her friends.

Her latest point of rebellion had been two tattoos, one of a spider done on her pubic bone, the other a red star in the small of her back. They had kicked off a firestorm of anger from her parents, something that simmered as she went off to college.

That was last year though. This summer she had decided not to go back home after she finished college for that year; she had found a job at a local magazine, learning to help edit articles.

It was there she had met him. He was older, in good shape, and most intriguingly to Ali, was mysterious. Their respective jobs entailed frequently working together where Ali came to see him as something of a mentor. Since he was divorced, he often worked late, and asked her to help him. She enjoyed the responsibility he gave her, especially how he treated her like an adult. Still there was a side of him he kept to himself, Ali could intuit that.

After a couple of months, he regularly invited her out for a coffee after their days’ work was done. Ali was always eager to accept.

It was at one of these soirees that he first broached the idea of her editing an article on bondage, and S&M. In retrospect she would realise he had been feeling her out.

“Ali, what do you know of what is called BDSM?” he asked.

Laughing she said, “Well I hear it’s all about chains, whips, and spanking.”

He looked into her brown eyes studiously, saying “It’s much more than that Ali, and if you want to do a credible job on this article, you will have to do some research.”

Ali noted the serious inflection in his voice.

Returning the tone to a casual one, he asked Ali, “Have you ever been spanked?”

Ali blushed a deep shade of crimson.

“So you have have you, he teased! Out with the details young lady.”

Still red faced, she explained “I was with this guy who just happened to smack my ass a couple of times after we’d had sex. It was just that one time, but I kinds liked it.” And there the issue was left for the time being.

Ali was as good as her word as she heavily got into researching the topic. She was astounded at the variety of approach, techniques, equipment, and sundry other details. As often as possible she would discuss it with him, never ceasing to be amazed at how much he knew about the subject, and wondering how that was.

It happened one day out of the blue.

He came up to her after they had finished for the day, and casually said to her “Ali how would you like to come up to my cottage this weekend? You can obviously see I know a lot about BDSM, and I can tell you want to learn more. I can be that teacher.”

Ali was stunned.

Yet, when it came to doing something others might have found outrageous, she never hesitated to take the plunge.

“Sure.”

The weekend came in no time, and he picked her up at her apartment early Saturday morning.

Their familiar chit chat on this day was at a minimum, Ali because she was in a bit of a fog at the suddenness of this invitation, and he, well she didn’t quite know why.

In no time they arrived at the cut-off from the main highway, then onto a smaller country road.

He turned off the road, onto a small private lane which led to his summer cottage. It was beautiful. Situated amongst the forest was a small picturesque abode surrounded by flowers in full bloom.

“We’re here Ali” he said, “but don’t get out of the car yet.” Ali waited until he came around the other side then opened the door. She got out, and stretched to remove the stiffness from her muscles.

He reached inside his coat pocket, and pulled out what looked like a black blindfold. Ali looked at him with some suspicion at what was about to happen. “Ali”, he said, “you must trust me implicitly as I will not hurt you, but you must be willing to do as I bid. And that must start with me putting this blindfold on you.” Ali quietly thought for a moment before gently nodding her head in acquiescence.

Seizing the moment, he put the blindfold around her head. It was a surprise to Ali just how blinding it was – it had little padded cups which fully kept out any light.

Taking Ali’s hand, he guided her into the cottage, and then brought her into a room where he sat her down on a chair.

“I’ll be right back Ali; I’m just going to bring in our bags”. Ali paused in the quiet reflection which the blindfold allowed. She could smell a subtle fragrance in the air, something like a floral scent. In the background she could hear the noises of the forest, abuzz with songs from birds, and the chirping of crickets. It also allowed her to feel just how isolated she was, but she quickly dismissed any such thoughts, besides no-one had forced to come here.

Ali could hear him enter with the bags and his footsteps seemed to echo from a hall. It seemed a long time before she could hear his return, which made her realize just how much she depended on her sight to let her know what was happening. The missing visual clues also seemed to affect how she perceived time – he could have been gone for a few minutes or maybe ten, but she could not tell.

“Ali stand up” her quiet reverie broken, she did as he bid.

“Ali I have brought you here to experience my world. I will introduce you to pleasure and pain in a way you have never known; you will learn the line between them is more blurry than you have ever imagined. You will learn to let go as you have never before. You will learn to submit to my will in the knowledge that what I am doing is best for you. We will begin your education right away.”

As soon as he had finished, he took hold of her arm, and brought her down a short hall into another room, then let go of her arm to go off to another part of the room. A persistent squeaky noise filled the room. Ali wondered what that was about; her answer was soon in coming as she felt an object touch the sides of her arms. The objects of her curiosity were not rough, but felt soft on her bare arms. She could feel his presence nearby.

Her right wrist was taken away from the side of her body, tightly in the grasp of his hand. There was a certain smell in the air – what was it she thought – yes it was leather. She felt something soft being put around her wrist, then heard the sound of a buckle being fastened, and she knew what it was. The same thing happened with her left hand.

“What are you doing?” Ali asked. Only silence which was soon broken by the same previously heard squeaking. This time though, Ali could feel her arms being pulled up into the air until they were stretched fully above her head, but not so much they pulled her off the floor. Ali was beginning to have second thoughts.

Those feelings were only exacerbated moments later when he came up behind her, and forced the gag into her mouth. Quickly it was tied behind her head, leaving her not only without sight but being unable to make a sound.

She felt him move away.

Alone she stood in this position, and of him there was no sign. Ali began to wonder just how smart she had been in going along with this.

Time passed but how long she knew not. Then she could hear his footsteps. She felt better, maybe he would let her go now she thought.

Wordlessly, he approached her. She could hear his breathe, and smell his aftershave now that he was close. The next moment caught her by surprise as she felt a cool metallic shape on her arm which was dragged softly along the side of her arm to the top of her arm, then disappeared.

Snip, snip, snip. Ali felt the tug on the sleeve of her blouse then heard the fabric ripping. Every so often she could feel the cool movement of the bottom of the scissors, each movement allowing more of the fabric to fall open. It went to the top of her collar then followed the same pattern, only in reverse, on the other side. The top of the blouse now lacking support, slipped down Ali’s body. It only remained for him to put his hands on the two separate halves of material, and pull them apart.

Rip. There it was, her blouse was pulled off her body, leaving her to feel the air on her exposed skin. Ali began to shake, goose bumps arose on her flesh.

Ali was scared. What was he going to do next?

The answer again was not long in coming. She felt his hands on her white bra, first grasping at the arm supports which were cut. Ali who was proud of her generous measurements immediately felt her breasts slip at the loss of their upper support. All he had to do now was unhook the rear clasp, and her bra would fall away, but no this was not what he had in mind. Taking the scissors, he slipped them under the front band between her breasts, and cut. To the floor, her bra fell; she could feel it hit her feet.


Then she heard his steps again. What was he going to do now she asked herself?

Apparently nothing was going to happen as she found out when the moments seemed to slip into tens of minutes.

Ali was starting to doze as time passed, yet she quickly came to as she heard the return of the familiar footsteps.

His hands came around her, grasped the front snap of her jeans, and tugged it open. Ali felt him pulling them down her thighs. As he did so her white panties began to follow suit, yet he stopped what he was doing to pull them free of the jeans, and pulled them back up to her waist. Returning to the jeans, he pulled them right down to her ankles, but he did not remove them entirely. He left them draped around her ankles.

If Ali thought his action at pulling her panties back up to her waist was to guard her modesty, she soon learned that was not the case. He got up from his position behind her, while leaving his hands on her waist, and circled to her front. Ali felt his hands grab her waist band, then slowly, almost teasingly, pull them down her legs. There they were left to sit on top of her jeans.

This time he lingered where he was in front of her. She could feel his breathe on her exposed, shaven pussy. Also, she could hear his breathing had quickened, even if only slightly.

Then he got up, and walked away.

What was he doing Ali thought, confused over the turn of events. If truth be told she thought, there was some part of her which liked being exposed in this manner, almost revelled in being treated as some animal being put on display.

The other part which confused her more was that he had not touched her. She had been anxious for him to see her naked body but now she feared he had not liked what he had seen. What other reason could there be. She craved some sort of response from him, even if it was one of revulsion, but still he was not giving her that satisfaction.

Time now took on that same pattern of the previous interludes.

Her ears perked up, here he was again. She heard some sort of object being placed beside her, judging from the sound it made, it was large. Next she heard the opening of something, soon followed by a smell she could not determine. Now the object creaked, as if something was putting pressure on it.

Ali could hear a faintly familiar sound, one which seemed to gradually increase in intensity. It was a slapping sound, almost fleshy sounding.

Something hit Ali between her breasts. It was warm. Another contact soon followed, and then another. Always the same warmth, but now she could feel the original substance running down her skin.

Then all the dots connected and Ali realised he had just come on her.

She heard the creaking stop and the same shuffled steps again away from her.

What is going on Ali thought, as she could feel his come begin to dry on her skin?

Ali was beginning to perceive he had a planned routine, how it would unfold she still did not know.

A familiar sound was picked up by her ears. For the first time that day she felt his hands on her bare flesh. His hands pried open her buttocks, and then stopped for a moment.

“Uhh” Ali yelped at the insertion of his lubricated finger. She was surprised by how it felt, then as she relaxed she noticed she found pleasure in his movements but as she was beginning to enjoy his intimate touch he stopped. Ali, felt disappointment at his stopping what he had been doing. It was only for a moment, before she felt the solid object enter her ass, causing her to groan as it was sunk home yet no cry could penetrate the gag.

He left her like that.

Ali felt conflicted. She would have liked to see what he was doing, especially to know what he was doing, and was frustrated she could not. But on the other side, she was feeling aroused at her present state, standing there with her ass penetrated, and his dried come between her breasts. Maybe it was the allure of the humiliation she felt which she could not explain.

Footsteps echoed through the hall.

For the first time since her ordeal had begun, she heard him speak.

“Ali, I have done what I have done to let you learn how delicious it is to await what you do not know yet be yearning to find out. I have defiled you so you may understand the pleasure of humiliation. Now I am going to introduce you the balance of pain, and pleasure.”

Ali wondered just that would be.

He stepped up to her, and spread her legs wide apart, putting one hand just above her pubis, and opening her lips with the other. Using his thumb he delicately grasped her clitoral hood, and held it between his fingers. She could feel his manipulation, and found it not unpleasant, so maybe she thought this was the pleasure aspect.

A searing pain jabbed quickly from her groin to the rest of her body as she felt something sharp pierce her sensitive skin. Her knees buckled in sympathy yet her restraints maintained her position. Some of the initial pain was now subsiding to a dull throb. Ali jumped again as she felt another metallic object enter her skin, but this time she realised it was not removed.

“You have had your first taste of pain but you have also been rewarded with a silver barbell which will now reside inside your womanhood. I will be back soon but now there is more I must consider.”

With that he left her.

Time passed again.

When he returned, she felt his hand on her ass, and he removed the object which he had inserted earlier. Ali felt a tinge of pleasure as it came out.

Again she heard that ominous sound of squeaking from overhead. Moments later she found out what it was when she felt him shackle her ankles – she did not fight it; she knew she could not.

From another corner of the room she heard the sound of something being dragged towards her. Ali heard the squeaking sound, and felt her arm restraints slackening, allowing her for the first time to drop her hands by her side. Behind her, he put his hands on her back, and guided her forward towards the object. Pressing her forcibly downwards, she felt like she was on some sort of padded leather desk, save that this one had an incline which forced her downwards exposing her bottom completely.

Click, she heard, and she knew her wrist was now attached to something. Click and the same followed on the other side. The same sounds were heard again near her ankles.

“Ali for you to learn obedience, you must be punished. I am going to teach you I am the Master, and I must always be obeyed; to do that I am going to spank you. Five spanks to each buttock must be followed by you saying “Thank-you Master.” If you do not say that you will receive an additional spank per buttock. Now I will remove the gag, and you will tell me you understand.”

The gag which had kept her mute for so long was removed. At first her voice was hoarse, dry from lack of use.

“Yes, I understand.” she said.

“Understand who Ali?”

“Master?!?” she replied.

“Good girl Ali you are learning.”

“Well time to begin your lesson.”

“Uhh”, the first smack came as a surprise to Ali, but she remembered to say as he had had bidden her. Others quickly followed suit, and began to increase in intensity. At first she found the pain bearable, but now her eyes began to tear openly. Again the dichotomy of her being made itself present; in spite of the pain, she could begin to feel her groin tingle with the beginning of excitement, in fact she was becoming wet.

“Well done Ali,” he said after the tenth spank had been administered. You have done well my girl, and I am happy with you.”

“In our little talks you mentioned you had never experienced the pleasure of being taken in the ass. Well today I am going to take the maidenhead of your ass.”

Ali gulped perceptibly.

“Don’t worry my dear; I know you haven’t done it before that is why I inserted the wooden plug in your ass so as to enlarge your opening.”

The Master, as she now began to think of him, placed both his hands on her buttocks, and spread them widely. She could feel he had applied some sort of lubrication to his hard shaft, the tip of which he placed at her entrance.

“Ahhhhh” she yelled as he forcefully penetrated her anus. At first there was pain from the tightness she felt, yet with time she relaxed to his girth to find that there was extreme pleasure in this experience. Ali could feel the wetness between her legs intensify and run down the insides of her thighs. She felt incredibly turned on as his balls bounced off her cheeks with resounding splats. The air smelled of sex.

Groans of pleasure came from the Master, and then he pulled out of her letting jets of his hot milky come plaster her bare back.

Ali too felt spent, and allowed herself to sink deeper into the support of the leather bound desk. She let her mind drift off thinking about what she had just experienced

When she returned from her reverie, she could feel he was not there.

“Master? Master? Where are you? Please I want you. I want you to fuck me. Please.”

Ali surprised herself at what he had awakened in her. She desperately wanted to feel him between her legs, and she would do anything to have that happen. His humiliation of her had given her a taste, and then his punishment had increased that desire. There had been something in the spanking which made her feel special, and needed. That she could not explain; it was not important but she needed him now, inside her.

“Please Master please I need you inside me,” she cried out tinged with desperation.

He was not coming she knew, and tears began to well up in her eyes. Ali began to doubt he even liked her; that was why she thought he was not coming. The feeling of despair seemed to intensify the soreness of the welts on her bottom, and the throb of her piercing.

She let her tears flow down her cheeks giving vent to her frustration.

Then he arrived.

Ali heard his movement and cried out at him, “Why won’t you fuck me Master? Why?” she sobbed.

She was surprised to feel his hand caress her head softly while the other one dabbed away the tears from her cheeks with a tissue.

“There, there my sweet one. I have not forgotten you nor do I not desire to fuck you. No on the contrary I look forward to doing so. But you must always remember that I am the one in control not you and I will decide when I do what to you. But do not despair my sweet, I will return.”

Ali felt the gentle reassurance from his closeness to her, to how he had continued to stroke her hair away from her eyes. The soothing tone of his voice calmed her and drove away the blackness she had felt.

Time passed, and Ali awoke still attached to the desk. It had been his entry which had woken her from her slumber.

Ardbeg
Ardbeg
4 Followers
12